Raising the age to 21 is a good idea. Do you really want 18yo edgelord retards owning guns?

raising the age to 21 is a good idea. Do you really want 18yo edgelord retards owning guns?

It's retarded and arbitrary

just do background checks on people holy fuck. have the fbi do their job. this shit wouldn't happen otherwise.

t. Pussy country that gave up all their guns when one literal retard went on a shooting spree

raising the age to 25 is a good idea. Do you really want 21yo edgelord retards owning guns?

raise it 2 50

Should 18 year old edgelord retards be allowed to vote either? Since when are we in the habit of denying any groups of adults constitutional rights just because there are a few bad apples out there?

If businesses like Walmart don't want to sell certain rifles to people under 21, that's their prerogative. It shouldn't be codified in law, though. Pretty clear violation of the 2A. Change the age of majority to 21 if you don't think 18-20 year olds are responsible enough to do adult stuff. But that will never happen, because Democrats would be giving up millions of votes from idealistic young college students.

I go back to America in 15 months, will any of my fucking rights be left when I get there?

18 yo can get guns even in australia

How old were the Emus?

>join army carry gun learn to kill people 18yo
>come home on leave can't drink
How about reversing the stupid alcohol laws that kill more people first.

Lowering it to 12 seems fair, why keep it at 18? its arbitrary

can we raise the military service age and voting age to 21 then?

if you're not mature enough to own a gun you're not mature enough to serve in the military or vote.

Go fuck yourself shill.

Raising the age to 1000 is a good idea. Do you really want the strong and capable to be able to protect you when you’re in danger of losing your life?

>be 18
>move out
>get own place
>get robbed and beaten and killed because you can't be trusted with a means of defending yourself
Let's have an entire demographic of sitting ducks in this country.
What could possibly go wrong?

If they're old enough to serve in the military and die, they're old enough to own a rifle. Also Trump is a liberal faggot and so are you.

Drivers license, age of consent, voting age, minimum draft age, and drinking age all need to be raised to 21.

>16 can be trusted to operate a 2000lbs vehicle which is able to achieve speeds well over 100mph
>people die from 50mph alone
>able to mow down crowds
>more deaths per year
>trucks of peace

REEEEEEEee

Tbh you're right. Keep it at 18

Around age 25 is when the myelin sheath fully forms around the neurons, making (most) people less impulsive and idiotic. Thy way my psych professor explained it, I don't think anyone should be allowed to own a gun, drive a car, or get married until age 25.

>have the fbi do their jobs
Lel when has that ever happened?

>18 yo
>fought for zog came home
>can't buy gun to protect against niggers in the so-cal city you're stuck in, under 21
>can't drink to escape, under 21
>become homeless vet on freeway exit begging for money

my dad said even 21 year olds are still children. wtf is wrong with boomers

Raising the age to 30 is a good idea. Do you really want immature retarded 21 year olds walking around with guns when the just started legally drinking?

>20 rn
>have 5 years
Give me a list of stuff I should do before I'm 25.

Like get married to random girl, fuck a hooker during a vacation overseas, traveling to a warzone. exc.

Probably not thanks to President “grab the guns first, due process second” Trump

Down here in the south we give our kids guns to fight commie scum like you. Sorry your kids are literate nigger lovers who can’t work a number 2 fucking pencil

Just raise it to 100.
A wheelchair bound vegetable won't have the capacity to shoot up a school.

Its very sane. Like everyone below 35 is full of shit, let alone 18yo is eventually a retarded bot.
21 is still too,low but it fixes the biggest dumb shits.

>first post is not “shall not be infringed”
Shit thread

***illiterate

>lives in australia
>gives a shit about guns

So everyone below age 25 has multiple schlerosis?

whatever the age - military enlistment and voting needs to be the same. across the board.

How about you only allow police and military to own guns? Everything will be totally perfect and fine till a communist cunt named Merkel comes along and floods your country with foreign shit that lives on your dime. Im speaking from experience here

how 'bout you fuck off germany

and hasn't had a mass shooting since. fucking burger education. you're all as retarded as each other. probably cause you keep getting shot in class

>taking advice from a sheep "herder"

Just for this post I'm crafting shoddy full autos and giving them away for free.

Your people are descended from criminals. Literally the trash that the crown didn't want.

Sorry for your suffering Hans. Hopefully the commie psychologists and geneticists will come up for a cure for that genetic multi-generational guilt that has changed your DNA.

>year is 2030
>raising the age to 25 is a good idea. Do you really want 21yo edgelord retards owning guns?

It wont make a difference user.

>Do you really want 18yo edgelord retards owning guns?
Depends, do you want them in the military?

You just said adults? Brain isn't fully developed until 24+

I owned a Glock 23 a 1911 a Beretta 92 a Remington 870 an AR-15, and a Yugo SKS at 18. I'm 31. I've never so much as committed a crime and I've concealed carried every day since I was 21. Not really seeing your point here OP. Every friend I have has owned firearms since they were teenagers. None of us have shot anyone. I worked in a dangerous profession and I've been shot at twice. Both by convicted felons with illegal guns. Pretty much go fuck yourself.

So a kid fresh out of high school can join the military and shoot a gun and die, but he can't own a gun to keep on him so he doesn't get jacked?
What should we raise the military age to 21 too?

And as it is, you can go to a shooting range and fire a gun at any age.

in the UK, England specifically, in the late 50's/early 60's, my fathers generation were AT SCHOOL shooting, maintaining and learning all about guns AT SCHOOL when they were well under 18.
AT SCHOOL.

where were all the school shootings after the war? when every real school had firing ranges, clubs etc??
ex war proper veterans as teachers and everything.
/!\ NO /!\ school shootings.

it's enraging to see how basic shit like this has been forgotten in less than 100 years.
the modern world is fucking retarded.

WHY was that generation and those before it able to have guns EVERYWHERE from a young age and not suffer from fucking school shootings? EH?!?

fuck all to do with assault anything, there is absolutely nothing wrong with guns of any type. I should be able to own a minigun if i choose. nigger

I support raising the age of "adulthood" in the context of the infantilisation of our culture, 30 is the new 18.

>fuck all to do with assault anything, there is absolutely nothing wrong with guns of any type. I should be able to own a minigun if i choose. nigger
Thank you for telling the truth based anglo.

Pretty simple. The Jews. Mkultra, big pharma. zionist agenda. They aren't going to wait around for shit to happen by itself. It doesn't help that we have an epidemic of atheists. Atheists have no moral compass, to them, once they're dead they're absolved of any guilt or obligation. For Christians, killing innocent people would lead to an eternity in hell.

yes the anti-depressant relation to school shootings is surely a point to consider.

also just wait, ever signed up for medical ganja? you're now on some database and will have your gun rights stripped.

in fact i wouldn't be surprised if that's the beginning of removing gun rights from anyone who has ever been on any kind of serious medication whatsoever, even if they no longer take it.

maybe something along the lines of "if you haven't taken [xyz] for 5 years you are now allowed a gun again" if they're feeling generous. which is likely. hurrr. durrr? huurrrr

"legal" weed and weedshops is all a trick

And what other implications could their be?

>increase draft/enlistment age to 21
Will those that are 17-20 continue to serve? Would we have to open the draft to women to make up for the reduced pool to pull from? If these 17-20 year olds are booted out, would we be looking at mandatory military service to make up for dwindling numbers?

>businesses and companies forced to change policies
Everyone would have to change hiring practices to hire only those who are 18+, instead of 16+. Kids enterong the work force later, staying home with mommy and daddy longer. That 20yo can no longer use the ladder to geab that item on the top shelf for you because they are still legally a child.

>increase age of adulthood
Age of consent would be raised and likely be the one to fuck up a lot of people.

the 3d printing revolution is going to make laser guns 'n shit a reality so all you crybaby no-gun PvE no PvP qq n00bs are going to get pwned either way.
3d printing will make gun debates moot and every country in the world (ish) will have to alter their laws because of 3d printing. 3. d. printoing.

u can't stop us.
this is going to change the world. less qq moar pewpew literally irl. wootah

Everyone needs a gun to protect themselves from niggers and spics. That’s just a plain fact.

if u ever played Prey (chink main character, not american indian tommy) you would get a nice glimpse into the future with their "recycler machines" and "fabricators".

for those who don't vidya, the recycling machines turn the crap you collect like banana skins, copper wire, unused weapons into raw materials whcih can then be taken to the fabricator to make weapons, ammo, misc items and so forth.

the tech is coming as it's already probably been available to the military industrial complex for years. we'll get some consumer version eventually.

hobbyists will reverse engineer shit and we'll all be strapped with 3d printed laser ak47s with self-replicating ammo or some shit soon enough.

government will meltdown, going to be interesting times.

If you are old enough to live on your own you must be able to own a gun.

The militia clause says 18, which means men must train by 15-16.
Sure Trump can change the age, but he will also be implicated in Clinton's cocaine smuggling rings from 1998.
Fuck all Jew Yorkers.

We shouldn't let 18yo retards vote either while we're at it.