Father's co-worker is jailed for life after admitting he snatched his 5-year-old daughter from her bed...

>Father's co-worker is jailed for life after admitting he snatched his 5-year-old daughter from her bed, raped and strangled her and dumped her in a swamp
>A 27-year-old Minnesota man who admitted to abducting, raping, and strangling to death the five-year-old daughter of his friend was sentenced to life in prison
>Zachary Todd Anderson kidnapped Alayna Ertl in the early morning hours of August 20, 2016 from her home in Watkins, 70 miles northwest of Minneapolis
>Anderson pleaded guilty to first-degree murder involving first-degree criminal sexual conduct with sexual penetration
>An autopsy showed Alayna died from 'homicidal violence,' which included strangulation and blunt force trauma to her head

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5456639/Man-jailed-life-admitting-murder-5-year-old-girl.html

Other urls found in this thread:

thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=spot_the_pedo
psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201103/criminals-look-different-noncriminals
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why house, feed, and clothe these fucks?
We should be cutting them up into pieces and hanging them when they're just a weird stump with a head.

Why do they always have the same fucking look?
Is there some credibility to the idea that you can tell who people are by their faces?

.22 and a hole in the ground. That’s $200 tops.

>Life
>Not a death sentence
I noticed this recently, a lot of really fucked up crimes that usually involve death are now life sentences. Like recently a dude chopped up a 15 year old girl and her friend than tried dissolving their bodies in chemicals in my town and they got life sentences not death. What the fuck is going on.

wtf is it with pedos and the butt fuzz mustache.

How did that scenario actually go? Did he fucking break in to the house to snatch the little girl from her bed? Sick fuck nevertheless

At least she was hot

Death by chindo

Stop talking like this about five year olds you fucking creep. She and her parents have suffered enough.

Well, that's great they got this one but what about Podesta and Alefantis and Clinton and all the rest of their disgusting, horrible, evil, satanic crew?

post your face and find out

Dumbass

>Why house, feed, and clothe these fucks?
>We should be cutting them up into pieces and hanging them when they're just a weird stump with a head.
^^THIS^^

I think that being ugly and having an underdeveloped face leads them to feel so weak that they become socially broken and deviant.
I think implementing some kind of HS level fitness and health program that isn't a joke would destroy the rate of pedophilia and other degenerate acts.

God damn, that guy is the same age as me.

Wtf is wrong with witheys, baka.

>dude pleaded guilty without a shadow of a doubt
So just end this fuck? Hell I'll come do it for free, I'll bring my own damn gun too.

That nigger looks 40, how the fuck is he 27? What kind of fucked up diet consisting of burgers and milkshakes do you need to age like that?

A lot of pedophiles have a creepy look and an overpowering creepy vibe when you meet them. They also do annoying things like pretend they were minding their own business and the 8 year old just wandered into the shower with them

This albino nigger should be hanged. We need the death penalty back and the victim's family deserves the right to execute it.

He's from the Netherlands, he was stunted beyond measure before he got here as is the rest of their population. Should've sent him back to roll around in his own slavic shithole.

Its just the mustache, yeah he's fat and ugly but try hard to imagine him without the stache and 27 doesn't seem far off

Give the father a hammer and a few hours alone with him. Then kill him if he's not already dead.

Hell be in protective custody for the rest of his life which means solitary confinement hell go completely insane death would have been mercy compared to the long years locked in a shoebox he faces

Amerishit please.

Ban murder. Common sense violence reform NOW!

>he does it for free

MUTTS BTFO

but how is prisons bussiness gonna feed there owners

>Immediately after Anderson entered the guilty plea, he was sentenced to the mandatory penalty of life imprisonment without the possibility of early release

"you cant judge a book by its cover" is one of the kikiest pieces of bullshit fucking ever. You absofuckinglutely can tell the content of a persons character by their face alone.

Perpetrator has short neck, eyes close together and broad face.

Why the fuck has this man not been executed?

Its the eyes. Criminals have distinct eyes/eye lids. There have been studies that confirm this. Also humans have evolved to recognize physical features and traits that indicate danger.

Very cute teeth.

>Anderson on Friday admitted to abducting, raping, and strangling Alayna (above) to death

>An autopsy showed Alayna died from 'homicidal violence,' which included strangulation and blunt force trauma to her head

Wait I thought only Muslims did these things....and he's white....nooo im shocked

Bullshit. He looks like Mr. Softee the Ice cream seller who you would trust all your kids with.

Even if the guy was innocent, but proven guilty you would post this same message "Yes he looks like criminal, you can tell" even if tomorrow would be revealed that they got the wrong guy. Stupid amerishit

>Is there some credibility to the idea that you can tell who people are by their faces?
You can usually spot a pedo by his smirk thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=spot_the_pedo but this guy doesn't match. I think he was most likely a butthurt incel rather than an actual pedo.

Now we can't go to the playground to hangout with kid girls because of what this guy has done.

Kill yourselves. Sooner than later

Fuck you.

I don´t hang out with little kids lmao

When you grow up you drink beer with your friends

a vietnam flag.. you couldnt make it up if you tried

The only difference is that mudslimes do this all the time. Kidnapping is one of three ways (the other 2 being buying or through war and conquest) muzzie men get their wives. And maybe if they accidentally or intentionally kill the girl, all they have to do is pay her family some blood money (only if the family is also muslim).

No. If you cant recognize potential threats just by looking at them, you will be a victim. Eventually.
psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201103/criminals-look-different-noncriminals

round face.
non-existant nose bridge.
flat nose tip.
wide nostrils.
weak chin (doesn't jut forward or wide)
This is the opposite of northern european faces you are used to.
(dutch/german/austrian/danish ect)
They have rectangular or triangle faces with high cheekbones and a defined nose bridge with a sharp tip and slim nostrils.
Raised eyebrows and deepened eyesockets.
Sharp chins that point forward (not wide) but long jaws.
Raised eyebrows from enlarged frontal lobes.

The side profile is like a moon almost.

>The only difference is that mudslimes do this all the time
70% of pedophiles in the US are white. Just this week in Colorado a white man was released and wont serve a day of his a 300 year sentence for raping 6 boys because of a technicality in his sentencing/trial, he wont even have to register as a sex offender

shut up dumb nigger

blacks kill each other every day in the streets ;)

The reason you think whites are more likely to be pedophiles is because we actually consider it a crime here. In the middle east they call it "Tuesday", or "wedding night".

Not sure how whites got stuck with this rap. Hispanics are way more overrepresented in sex crimes, including kiddy fiddling.

They probably count them as whites.

>27-year-old
>that face

Are you really? Not 77-year-old or like a 227-year-old? That burger looks like he will die from heart disease on next sunday

I just think white people should stop being in denial about their pedo crime stat. No different than Tariq Nasheed's denial of black crime rate.

Willing to bet you'd find a lots of "Rodriguezes" and "Garcias" among that 70% you cite.

Why do feminists freak out over 'alleged sexual misconduct' and scream rape when somebody touches them inappropriately but ignore shit like this?
Why don't women kick up a huge fuss about real tragedies like this horrible shit?
I'm beginning to think feminists just ruin men's lives over trivial shit for attention and sympathy
t.female feminist

Is there no death penalty in MN?

Hmmm. What do Harvey Weinstein, Donald Trump and Bill O'Reilly have that Burgerface McKiddyfucker doesn't?

Hint. Its green.

>Why do feminists freak out [...] beginning to think feminists just ruin men's lives over trivial shit for attention and sympathy
Obviously
>t.female feminist
Oh, that's pretty impressive then- good for you. Break the cycle.

Pretty sure they're given high level positions within govt. That's how they maintain control like Dennis Hastert.

Nothing, you just actually hear about these cases here because such acts aren't even a crime in the shithole you're from faggot

Reptilian friends?

A lot of states have a de-facto moratorium on the death penalty. The use of lethal injection may not be painless, and a lot of medical professionals will no longer assist in the execution.

I've heard they're usually low IQ as well. Most look like defects or ultra betas.

This one has fucked up ear lobes. Probably has some other genetic deformities as well.

almost cut myself on the edge

How the hell did we get to a place that the death for people that rape and strangle little kids needs to be painless.

Bro. That part of the state is iced-up inbreds in those small rural areas.

If the girl had survived, her Muslim parents would have killed her for dishonoring their family. There are many issues with Islam that make it incompatible with western culture. Stop being obtuse.

100% of Muslim men are pedophiles, just like their prophet (piss be upon him.)

>They probably count them as whites.
They do.

How horrible. A man was aroused.

>white "people"

>27

no fucking way
it's just impossible
he literally looks well into his 40s, even 50s

yeah sure but what‘s with the innocent? Maybe a voluntary death sentence would work.

The civilized world has this thing for doctors called the Hippocratic oath.

Personally, I prefer the use of firing squads.