Oh look another Jewish salesman who successfully managed to deceive Sup Forums into believing in a lot of intellectual...

>Oh look another Jewish salesman who successfully managed to deceive Sup Forums into believing in a lot of intellectual mumbo jumbo while becoming filthy rich through donation money.

Well Imagine My Shock
youtube.com/watch?v=72KbeqN7pZ4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aNdyUhIHZDs
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you telling me that if you were rich you wouldn't pay people to clean so you didn't have to? Stop baiting OP

paying someone to clean ur room IS cleaning your room.
is his room dirty? no
was it through his actions and responsibility the room became clean? yes

>he cleans his room!

this is your life.

You know you've made it when you can afford to pay someone else to clean your room.

based peterson milking shekels from obese goyim filth lmao

>implying I donate to this faggot

>peterson
Goy, do i hate those jew names

>"He has a maid!"

So? I want a maid!

Hey BITCH....
you missed a beer can..
Fucking cunt.

Join the JPB Fan Club on rizon @ #homescreen!!!

BASED
He worked hard enough to be in the position of paying someone else to do his chores. It is different than a NEET doing the same shit in his parents house.

Jordan Peterson is hyper individualism at its finest. If you're a hyper individualist and are against collectivism then there's no hypocrisy in him not cleaning his room while telling you that you should. Unlike the rest of you he's accomplished something and his success is that he can tell you to clean your room while paying people like you to clean his.

Life is all about personal success, wealth, and freedoms. If you're not living as an atomized citizen in a global world then you're a complete failure.

What does his maid have against him?
>he pays me to do it for him
Not any more he doesn't.

Based Jew king Peterson. White proud is hateful.

I can believe he said that...

The point is to ensure you have order in your life. Starting from the small and working up towards the large-scale. His room is clean and has moved onto cleaning up society, meanwhile you're here complaining that the meme man doesn't even meme his own meme.

Sort yourself out, bucko.

did he really say that

He himself has said that
What the heck

Yes user, I know it hurts deeply

Peterson is the extremely rare case of a smart person that grew up in a complete bluepilled environment and eventually fell for the Hitler meme, as an academic he HAS to base his research on "valid" sources aka modern academic texts aka jew shit.

This is fake and gay

Fake news, it’s a real tweet

Peterson shills are already in damage control

why has tucker fallen for this quack huckster?

Lol, that’s not what Canadian maids look like. Think Jamaican and really fat.

i couldnt care less about him but still im shocked by that level of cocksucking

Just searched his twitter, why do you faggots think that by lying you are accomplishing anything?

its fake actually, fuck off faggot

Fuck you shills, your messiah is false

photoshopped. I just checked.

>makes money
>figured out a way to always have his room clean
>gives someone a wage to live on
what's the problem? his life wouldn't be together if he wasn't making money and keeping his house together. he found a way and he's telling other people to do the same.

Eat shit niggers with your lies

He's literally funded by a Jew, and a Jew is the primary reason he's received so much media attention in the last couple of years.

Where is the link then? You faggot shills, just checked again
You are convincing no one, if anything you are making people believe you retards less.

Jesus is the messiah. Jordan is just a pro israel useful idiot boomer with moxxy who believes the world will be a better place when we're all the same color of light brown. The clean your room advice is good though.

youtube.com/watch?v=aNdyUhIHZDs

But it is fake, i literally checked his twitter, here, i even screencapped his latest tweet you lying fuck
Apologize now!
JP is still our guy

>PhD from (((Harvard))), taught there too. Still employed by (((Academia)))
>Most of his friends are Jews
>More redpilled than the average leaf, but still a leaf
>Did a whole lecture series about how awesome the (((Old Testament))) was

His advice is useful if you’re a melancholic soyboy with daddy issues. But for real men, he’s kind of meh.

The purpose of this website is to polarize and radicalize people

>pol is one person
just because you were dumb enough to fall for the retard who 'couldn't do it,' doesn't mean we all did.

I've been on this site/board for longer than most retards posting on nu-Sup Forums, you are wrong

because it's safe

>I want a silver-haired maid
>but also Japanese
>but also Western style
>and also a super-powered time-bender who may or may not be a loli
>and also a marksman knife thrower
So you're a man of culture. I ain't even mad.

>Touhou: frustrating gamers and giving them weird fetishes since 1997.

>implying cleaning your means youhave to do it yourself
no you uneducated trailer park dwelling poorfag, you just have to get it done. dumb goblino

Peterson'll be your french maid

> real men

it's fake

The point is to keep your own life in order before concerning yourself with the lives of others. Way to miss it.

This faggot is a commie piece of shit.

Satanist too.

>expressing it's self
lmao what fucking mongoloid made this shoop

Who’s the other one in the mask?

Freud was a mega-cuck. He didn’t even have the balls to face death like a real man. Needed to gas himself.

>Peterson says Whites who want to resist genocide are actually people who want "unearned identity"
>Peterson is /ourguy/
Choose one.

>I..it looks weird and I don't understand it
>that means he worships satan!

gonna need a qrd, sneedpie

>Who’s the other one in the mask?
His "wife".

WE ARE THE ILLUMINATI (or at least part of it :v)

it's a scandinavian name you retarded nigger

Didn't know Han Solo is a tranny now

No way, that can’t be her, lol. She doesn’t resemble the daughter. But if it is her, that tells you all you need to know about his ideas on masculinity.

How many cocks has she taken?

>deceive Sup Forums
lol no

I find it sad the only people complaining about JPB threads are the same people posting JBP threads.

>spoon feeding the millennials

Take your anti depressants you stupid goyim.

>WE R LEEJUN XD

kill yourself. not joking

Holy fuck that is her, lol. Peterson is soyboy faggot confirmed.

There’s no such thing as white.

>dude i just keep commie iconography in my home because it's a reminder of what i hate!

>dude i just keep pictures of cuckolding in my home because it's a reminder of what i hate!

you'd have to be one dumb fucking shekel stealing beta reddit faggot to fall for this commie cunt

Don’t say that you anti Semite.

This

He's a clinical psychologist. That means he's the help for people that need to clean their brains just as much as he needs a Consuela to clean his room physically.

of course there's not. Race isn't just about skin color.

his daughter is so fucking hot

Jordan, I have a LGBT flag in my house, Peterson

More Marxist propaganda from Peterson

that's a blanket. a native american one by the looks of it, you uneducated piece of shit

Shoot yourself you tranny apologist.

^this goy gets it

Don’t look behind my shoulder goyim

It would only be Marxist if he didn't say the same shit for everyone regardless of race. He condemns your white victim complex just as he does for blacks or any other race. He's t true to his beliefs unlike actual Marxists who support your collectivist view when it comes to women, blacks, gays, etc

>it looks weird
>I don't understand it
>it's satan
Are you faggots so dense on purpose?

You’re supposed to clean your room yourself. The exercise has positive effects mind. The fact that Peterson doesn’t do it himself, makes him a fucking hypocrite.

t. someone who’s been cleaning his room for for decades

And with her own history of physical and mental illness.

Nelly Furtado's mom was a Canadian chamber maid, dude. She is Portugese and way hotter than a fat Jamacan.

No dipshit he is pro Israel as an ethnoreligious state but recoils when confronted with the concept of a white or christian ethnoreligious state.

He is not treating everyone equal.

He treats whites and Christians rights worse for some reason.

Deny this is to deny reality, to be a redditor.

Is there like a squad of you that come on this board & talking about an intelligent man who has a dirty room & a president who takes two scoops?

This is your life.

6/10 face
11/10 body

They’re braindead, helpless beta males. They need a father figure.

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

I don't like him because he cucks out on calling out the jews and he is too extreme of an individualist, but of all the guys pulling in high 6 / low 7 figures he is one of the last I would complain about.

>64935 dollars
holy shit people actually donate this fucking much to listen to a bunch of centrist bullshit? wtf

Stop posting the edited version.

>to be a redditor.

Kek

>the problem your life sucks is because you don't clean your room goy
>that'll be 50 thousand skekels a month

He knows better than to call them out. They would destroy him. That's not his prerogative though, he's teaching you retards about Jung and deeper philosophical ideas. Take your petty politics back to your cripplechan victim hugbox board.

Israel isn't an ethnoreligous state, retard

Someone removed the quote.