I just don't fucking know what to do anymore Sup Forums. I come here to shitpost and make fun of LARPers...

I just don't fucking know what to do anymore Sup Forums. I come here to shitpost and make fun of LARPers, wannabe Nazi soyboys, and Commies. I've always called myself a radical moderate because both sides are just retarded.

I just can't fucking take it anymore. I just got a:

>men just don't experience sexism

in conversation and I just seized up. You don't have to buy into full-leftie ideology to know that women go through real shit. I tried to make it clear that yes, women have always had it had it harder, they have suffered tremendously and through horrendous ordeals throughout history. Yes, if it was a ratio, it would be abysmally small if we looked at the sheer amount of shit that men have to put up with compared to women. Yes, we continue to take steps back and we have a tremendously long way to go. But you can't just discount the entire male experience. You can't just discount half of the planet's view as simply invalid and I get back:

>go read a book

I just can't take it anymore, the left eats their own and just pushes young men farther and farther to the right. Every person has some degree of value in their thoughts and their experience as a human, you can't just dismiss swaths of people like that. I can see the abyss that so many young men fall into and I know it's just wrong. It's vile and terrible, but at the end of the day, I can feel it's call and it is the only thing left in this world that doesn't label me a monster.

I'm not demanding anyone listen to me, I'm just that they be aware that everyone matters in even the slightest degree. This same cognitive dissonance I get from the left is the very same that fuels the extreme right. Its the same absolutism that causes this world to be such a mess.

There's no hope left in this world and I just don't fucking know what to do anymore. You're all disgusting and I despise you, but this is the only place left where I'm not a monster apparently.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UiUH-tWHbr8&t=3538s&ab_channel=Andywarski
youtube.com/watch?v=Ol6GA4dMZw4&ab_channel=AmericanRenaissance
youtube.com/watch?v=7qfGfCnvO3U&ab_channel=BakedAlaska
youtube.com/watch?v=uUpuCBTrbKo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Didn’t ready any of that lmao

never.rar

Bump based user

>You're all disgusting and I despise you, but this is the only place left where I'm not a monster apparently.
For someone talking about cognitive dissonance, this is kind of amusing.

tl;dr go watch some anime and chill.

>women have always had it had it harder

welcome

The first stage is acceptance. Did the other person consider your humanity, your needs, your rights, your beliefs, your feelings? No, of course not. While you were considering the other person, trying to help them, they were attacking you, treating you as an enemy, denying even the most fundamental semblance of an honorable accord. Truly disgraceful. The sun will set on humanity when they finally betray this basic allegiance to their own flesh and blood.

*tips fedora*

Nah you’re not the only one pissed off. Most people pissed off at the Left are just quiet about it; it’s the Shy Tory effect to the extreme. Furthermore, it’s only a small few people who fall into the WN hole even if they’re overrepresented on Sup Forums. And the recently ex-lefties are even less likely to fall down the WN hole than otherwise.

Take the redpills, not the blackpills.

>radical moderate
I'm with you on this. There is no ability left on either side to consider ideas. It's a retard shouting match in both directions. I don't want anything to do with it anymore.

whinycunt you are like kangakiwi

I guess that's something

It's just like the dipshits keep coming from all sides, but then you give them a chance and you see just how insane they really are.

>You don't have to buy into full-leftie ideology to know that women go through real shit.
Most of it is just perceived user. It's just like the criticism = misogyny bullshit or wage gap myth, women have a massive victim and inferiority complex and imagining themselves as a perpetually victimised class lets them excuse their shortcomings. It's like the idea that they were historically denied the vote. Technically they were, but only for about 50 years after men got the vote (in the UK at least).

Yeah, us wannabe Nazi soyboys have been paying more attention to this shit than you have for a fuckin while now.

Very few people are born Nazis, we've just been watching the left for a long fucking time.

>I can’t take it anymore

>its a start... user... but how far does it go....

But at the same time they get cat-called, creeped on, sexually assaulted, and physically accosted.

Just seeing the way that my big sis always got treated is horrifying

That happens to men too. Admittedly not as much, but men also face greater violence.

Stupid frogposter

Kek. Checked. True.

Jump off a bridge you raging homosexual. Many great men died for you to be here.

You have no respect for your ancestors. You don’t deserve to live.

I fucking wish I was catcalled by grills. Why can't women take the compliment?

>the bitter part of the redpill
Good. Now harness those feels and begin your self improvement. Until you have lost all hope that the world is a safe place, you will never be strong enough to make your own destiny. It's the next step in your transformation from male to man. You can do it.

Yet here I am trying to follow the ideals of my ancestors and not being a raging cock trying to destroy the nation

You can't save the US by killing everyone who isn't white, if you can then it was already dead.

there's no going back. sorry bro, but once you've begun to take the red pill you will see through more and more of their bullshit until you can't take it anymore. it's already too late for you.

>follow the ideals of the founders

Do you own slaves and bar women from voting?

Fuck off with your perverted distortion of history you soyboy queer. Kill yourself.

I hate to say it but I used to be like this. Then one day I opened my eyes and saw men doing shitty jobs in the heat all day without complaining and at the same time being polite and respectful to women, even the ugly ones. So I stopped complaining

And do you still fuck sheep while you wear your wooden teeth?

You can't espouse the concepts of liberty and deny tyranny while being a tyrant yourself.

Stopping women from ruining your country and stopping people who don't even own clay of the nation from wanting more out of government isn't tyranny.

As far as slavery is concerned, where was your shirt or tech made?
t.dixie boy

Democracy is tyranny you rotting animal in human flesh.

>You can't save the US by killing everyone who isn't white
Nobody is advocating for that, get up to speed

Sargon vs Richard Spencer
youtube.com/watch?v=UiUH-tWHbr8&t=3538s&ab_channel=Andywarski

CNN interviews Jared Taylor on White Identity
youtube.com/watch?v=Ol6GA4dMZw4&ab_channel=AmericanRenaissance

Richard Spencer vs. Mike Tokes | Alt-Right vs. New Right
youtube.com/watch?v=7qfGfCnvO3U&ab_channel=BakedAlaska

Lol if you think women have a single original or meaningful thought on a day to day basis

Most of them are thinking completely vapid thoughts about the OMG so cute!!! thing they saw on Etsy. The lefty bullshit is socially forced on them because social cohesion is their primary survival tool. Women were some of the Third Reich’s most staunch supporters for the same reason. Basically, if you waste brain power thinking about what women go through, you’re a fag

let's consult kek

ONE OF US
ONE OF US

fence sitters swing in the same wind come the DOTR

>radical moderate
Stopped reading.

Them's fight'n words

Better take away me 2A real quick

>But at the same time they get cat-called, creeped on, sexually assaulted, and physically accosted.
that only bothers them when the 'wrong' man does it, otherwise 'it's just flirting lol'

Look, if you're a white person and you're going to accent or support policies which will make your children a shrinking, despised minority in their former homeland that was 90% white 50 years ago, you're a shitty person and a failure as a father and man. I really
don't know what else to tell you. Whatever you need to do to rationalize that is your business.

Your ancestors literally did not allow for one single non-white person to apply for American citizenship.

The US was founded as the first expoixtly white nation in all of history; the citizenry was 99% white at founding, no non-whites could apply for citizenship, and even after the slaves were freed the population remained 90% white until 1965.

The concept of a racially pluralistic US did not exist prior to 1965, when 99% of the population was either white, or descended from the slaves. Your conception of American ideals is something interesting created out of pixie dust by the left in the second half the 20th century.

It doesn't require violence to prevent a white minority, there are many possible solutions. Wide scale ethnic cleansing of mestizos took place in the 20s and 30s, and 60% of them were legal American citizens. If you have control of the state, relocating people is not particularly difficult.

Was Calvin Coolidge a tyrant? What about Monroe? How about Washington and Jefferson?

Embrace it. Grow your power levels and exploit the mechanisms you just described. We're all russians here.

Theme song:

youtube.com/watch?v=uUpuCBTrbKo

>radical moderate
radical faggot

immediately kys shitskin

this

>yes, women have always had it had it harder
kys cuck

>Wall of text

they don't only emasculated faggots think this is even a real term

what a horrible thread, doubles and a nigger breaks into OP's house tonight and kills him

>a nigger breaks into OP's house tonight >and kills him
sounds good

>literally the textbook definition of sexism
>the left eats their own
>you can't just dismiss swaths of people like that
6.5/10

Forgot the one where people actually recognize you're wrong

Yes, it was always so hard being a woman in the protected class that all the males of your tribe defended to the literal death.

roll

>in conversation and I just seized up. You don't have to buy into full-leftie ideology to know that women go through real shit. I tried to make it clear that yes, women have always had it had it harder, they have suffered tremendously and through horrendous ordeals throughout history. Yes, if it was a ratio, it would be abysmally small if we looked at the sheer amount of shit that men have to put up with compared to women. Yes, we continue to take steps back and we have a tremendously long way to go. But you can't just discount the entire male experience. You can't just discount half of the planet's view as simply invalid and I get back:

ITT: Reddit finally swallows the fucking red pill.

Congratulations, retard. Your obstinate refusal to face the reality of the human experience has made you take far longer to realize the same thing everyone you've been mocking for years has come to understand decades ago. Welcome to Sup Forums, enjoy your stay.

>everyone matters in even the slightest degree.
This is not a valid truth.

>Everyone matters

cheggum

>in conversation and I just seized up. You don't have to buy into full-leftie ideology to know that women go through real shit. I tried to make it clear that yes, women have always had it had it harder, they have suffered tremendously and through horrendous ordeals throughout history. Yes, if it was a ratio, it would be abysmally small if we looked at the sheer amount of shit that men have to put up with compared to women. Yes, we continue to take steps back and we have a tremendously long way to go. But you can't just discount the entire male experience. You can't just discount half of the planet's view as simply invalid and I get back:

Men have been dying in wars and coal mines

Women have been cooking and giving blowjobs

get real

Not everyone turns nazi. You create more leftists than you realize throwing that unironic pro-nazi shit around this board.

1. you're a stupid faggot for thinking you are better and smarter than the right
2. welcome to the real world where there is no left vs right, this is your first step to maturity by moving beyond the false dichotomy and realising it is only what is natural and what is not

You seem like a nice guy user. I'll save you some time and share some of the things that Sup Forums has taught me, without losing my mind.
1) God is real
2) Men and women are not the same
3) Race is a sociobiological phenomenon
4) IQ is real
5) The Jews are a menace.
6) Paleolibertarianism and/or constitutional monarchy are the best form of government

That being said, I've managed to avoid Sup Forumss hate spiral, but only after turning to God and pretty much becoming Catholic. This board is Satanic, in the sense that it is an absolute adherence to natural law (and hence, true) but lacks all notions of mercy and grace. Sup Forums is right when it comes to statecraft, the nature of power, propaganda, and many, many other things. But they are consumed by their hatred. Without a transcendent ideal to redeem them from the horrors of reality, they turn in on themselves and devour everyone and everything in their furious drive for purity and cleansing.

>women had it harder.
Women had it harder cause some women were really fucking stupid as if you can notice nowadays society. Women fucking over the civilization cause they are too stupid to think of some basic stuff to keep the society from not crumbling. They mostly act like dogs running after treats.Too stupid to know what honor is, loyalty , or their importance in the society ,except acting like leeches with vagina that catch some fool to do their desires and suck his money. And the fact that some cucks shut up and do their liking ,just made more sluts jump on the wagoon and now you got all this chaos that happens nowadays.Dumb females that think life is yolo and they don't care of anything and are ok with the society crumbling as they live their yolo-days till they start losing the looks ,then they go "where did all good men go?"

>I just can't take it anymore, the left eats their own and just pushes young men farther and farther to the right.

Loooove it !

Cant wait for men to stand up and ultimatively annihilate leftist subhuman scum and weed out all the dysgenic / old female trash ! Aaand all the disgusting animals commonly refered to as niggers ( wrongfully refered to as humans )

What do you stand for as a moderate?

No. The ssaturation of leftist ideology is already maximal. Cannot suck up more leftist toxin.
From hete onwards only hard reghtists are bein greated.
Not long till rightists FINALLY starz to get rid of the toxic leftist disease, not too long till the non-lefts finally will crush leftoscummish skills for real.

The time of ultimative revenge, the time of the purde, the cleansing, the healing wi near !

Time to wipe the morbid toxic leftist disease from the face of this planet forever !!! Wooohoooo!!!

>But they are consumed by their hatred

Dude, pls stop spreading this false and offending steteotype.

All i for istance wish for, is that the people find their balls, organize and unite, then go out and drag all leftists out of their basements and then devour their bodies on the steets, cutting their bodyparts aparts, peeting their skinns off and then salting them , then shower them in acis and gazoline and then burn them.
I think thats very little compared to what that subhuman toxic satanic ultimative pure eevil scum deserves. I just want to see in my lifetime the streets showered with blood of leftists and each and every single one of those diseases 100 erradicated and the planet cleansed of that disease once and for all.

So ... pretty fair and humble wishes inho obviously.

So pls, stop your unfair stereopyping pls. It's offensive :'(

No one ever taught you about principles. You desperately need them.

Your weakness makes me want to vomit you fucking pussy. Jesus christ, pull your ascended testicles from your intestinal region and act like a fucking man. Life is a cruel evil slut, but you have to exert some alpha dominance and back hand that slut and let her know who the boss is. Embrace the good times and cherish them because they are few and far between. Use the bad experiences to forge you into a fucking dominant savage who will not break until you have your way. Treat others with compassion and hope that by doing so it spreads to others and makes the world a better place. When you cross paths with those that are natural born pieces of shit, fuck their shit up to the point where the scars leave a lasting and unforgettable reminder.

Your world is what you make of it user... Now grab life by the pussy and tell her to go make you a sand which.

Anyone who comes to Sup Forums and becomes a leftist is a fucking faggot nigger monkey kike nigger woman.

Stay based

It’s all part of a cycle. Do you think we were the first? To be a great power; to let that be the seed of corruption which grew out of control? To think of us as an empire in terms of mere decades is ignorant; think back further to our forefathers; if not Rome than Persia, each great power had the same breadcrumb trail of degeneracy which lead to their demise or revolution. You can’t stop it; perhaps with intrusive technology or some sort of great enlightenment but would we continue to even be classified as humans at that point?

Women’s rights, the suicidal cult of multiculturalism, the feeling of smug superiority over clear threats to the point of opening the gates; these themes echo throughout time and technology yet no one dares to keep an open ear.

Decadence, complacency, and destruction are the paths we are lead into by the flock of our blind, animalistic herd of an empire. Can we ever hope to move past this tiring cycle? It all seems so boring in retrospect; one can only hope to achieve greatness in the small scale of his own life, hoping his peers all follow suite.

>t. cucks

Gear up as much as you can and start prepping for the second American civil war.

Mentally prepare yourself for what's about to happen.

This was me two years ago.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHA

Hot guys get absolutely sexually assualted by women all the time. But that doesnt count. We're supposed to appreciate that.

Don't forget you're here forever.

So called females expose themselves to "SEXISM" when they leave their proper place.

Like a cat thinking its free when it gets out of the house only to be run over by a truck or swooped up by an owl or hawk. Real "FREEDOM"......

Absolute dissonance!

well, that's what happens when your lefties aren't based

>You're all disgusting and I despise you, but this is the only place left where I'm not a monster apparently.

Welcome home, brother.

Seriously though this board is one of like three places on the Internet that isn't totally full of fake, stupid faggotry.

How do women suffer compared to men? Throughout history it's the same story 'Kill the men, sell the women and children into slavery'

Who fights in most wars? Who dies in most wars? Who does most hard labour in the West?

>"self improvement: just say no!"
You're not ready yet
But you will be

Damn. That's an insane transformation

"Yes, if it was a ratio, it would be abysmally small if we looked at the sheer amount of shit that men have to put up with compared to women." When men die sooner, end up in prison more, and end up homeless more. Not buying it.

Wow, men hit on a beautiful woman?! Next you'll tell me that she's very picky. Wow, such deep revelations about human behaviour, bro.

Notice how YOU jump straight to killing?
There are many paths to reclaiming your destiny.

both sexes have been historically slaves to existence. Women were liberated on the back of male labor. Next men will be ushering in the NEET utopia for a decade or two before civ collapses due to demographic replacement. Cant wait for neetbux

You ameritards need to talk to each other more and agree to disagree. You all need to grow the fuck up and take responsability. Cooperate. It'll be hard but you cannot continue being so polarized. Your country will become hell and it's everybody's fault. Peace out

Former Democrat here, I was raised to believe in the ideals of affirmative action and end-justifies-the-means politics.

Began lurking on Sup Forums some time ago and this past year has and the blue state I'm from has pushed me farther and farther right reluctantly.

Part of me still hates it. I was happier when I was a CivNat end "sane" Democrat. Back when I believed the sexes were essentially equal and if everyone was just color blind everyone could get along.

But all of the misandry, all of the blatant anti white propaganda, all of it-----you either submit to that self hatred or you don't, and I don't think the former option is healthy at all.

Never thought I'd sympathize with libertarianism before, but if the only other choice is becoming a lobotomized "ally" what other choice is there?

I'm assuming you're White. Well it doesn't matter, eventually it will apply to you even if you're Asian. Here's something for you to consider. Burn those words into your mind because they will make a lot of things very clear in regards to where you need to stand and will make a lot of things much more bearable: YOU WILL ALWAYS BE A NAZI

Those words are a TL:DR of a more complicated point. The point is that leftist ideologies have their roots in strings of academic references, the writing and formulating of which has ultimately always been rooted in hatred of Whites. And yes, hatred of Whites for being White. And this hatred translates into every aspect of all leftist ideologies. Moderate leftism and extreme leftism only differs in how overt it is, in how quickly they want you destroyed, but they want you destroyed nonetheless. Of course they always tell you you're the good guy. The one good man. The male ally. The White ally. AKA the good goy. The retard. The tool. They're always currently beating on whoever is currently declared 'the racists', and that is always whoever fights back and refuses to take the disenfranchisement and the abuse. You being spared the full force of the system is only you having bought time by betraying your race. But in the end, no matter what you do, you are White. And in the eyes of non-Whites, specifically Jews, Arabs, Blacks and Hispanics, that in and of itself, being White, is a crime you're guilty of, and for which there is no limit to how cruel a punishment is just. Whatever degree of cruelty they can get away with, punishing you at for being White, they will. From all the nazi-calling, you must have noticed that everyone who is in the faintest way even only implicitly pro-white falls under 'nazi'.

Defending your own interests and your own rights, in any given way, if you're White, makes you a nazi. No matter how much you bend over backwards to please them, walk on all the eggshells, shove all the dildos up your asshole, give away all the jobs, pass off all your income through taxes and welfare, pass around all your women like ashtrays for the brown hordes to gang rape at their leisure. That is all nice and dandy to buy yourself some time until the boot of the anti-White political paradigm of our time finally gets to cracking down on you. It will only ever get worse for you and for every person, there is a breaking point. Every person, somewhere, has a point where they can't keep themselves from saying 'enough is enough, I'm not giving you this or that'. And the moment you do refuse to bend over backwards even further, regardless of how minor or petty the issue is, the gotcha moment is there, you are revealed to be a nazi, and the same force used to suppress all the Sup Forumss and the Andrew Anglins now, is used to spam-call your boss to force them to fire you, smear you as an ebil wayciss who hates babies and is icky for any self-conscious person to be around, isolate you from everyone you hold dear. For the moment that you become one of those icky racists that it is okay to shut down, suppress, punch and shoot, there is not an 'if', there is only a 'when'.

If you are white, you can be as left-wing as you like, you are the enemy that is to be fought and once greater threats than you are dealt with, you will inevitably be targeted as well. No matter what you do. To Jews, to non-whites, to women, to lgbt degenerates, you will always be a nazi no matter what.

Now I ask you, considering the above, do we really seem that evil to you?

>women have always had it had it harder
>when you are a woman and you are told you need to stop working the fields to die in the next war of your lord

Oh wait, that never happened to them

>But at the same time they get cat-called, creeped on, sexually assaulted, and physically accosted.
>men don't

Kek, you are either trolling or retarded. Being born a woman reduces your chances of being the victim of physical violence, rape excluded for obvious reasons

We all started out this way faggot. You think we were just randomly born like this?

Your story here is nothing special or unique. I voted for Obama back in 2008 and attended his inauguration for his first term. And here I am now.

Now buckle up, because from here on out, the ride never ends.

Don't let the defeatist mindset shills swarming this thread tell you who you are and don't listen to their retarded anecdotal responses of shit like "so many years ago I was just like you now I'm a nazi". They just want you to go into a downward spiral of self loathing and despair.