Are Portuguese people white? Serious question. Nothing against them, but these people don't look white to me

Are Portuguese people white? Serious question. Nothing against them, but these people don't look white to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P78Zd8265_k
stormfront.org/posterity/race/blackgift.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_race#Nordicism
youtube.com/watch?v=P78Zd8265_k&t=497s
vimeo.com/117376080
youtube.com/watch?v=Y1-Tm4T78Nc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

White enough for my dick

Depends on your definition of "white." I mean they're not black, right?

Also this

Depends. There are certainly a good amount of Iberians with blue eyes, and a fair amount with light hair.

If you mix Sephardic jews in with Portuguese, then that is not white. Most of the people in that picture look either semi-white or slightly Semitic.

They look like Arabs.

They're white. They're just lucky to get a lot of sunshine.

Whites in the Hispanic world didn't have the same concept of race that Anglos did. You can read the accounts. Cortes and practically all his men cam over, conquered, and took indian wives and had race-bastards with them. They were soldiers and they were essentially the foundation of the societies that grew out from them. They have no dignity and their semi-mongrelized hordes reflect this.

Literally every mediteranean nation is a bunch of unironic arab shitskin rape babies. We need them on the fronline of the white movement now , but these low-iq arabturk/african mutts that LARP as european - eventually we will have to wipe out Italy, Spain, Greece, Portugal etc. and repopulate the region with its ancestral people, who were historically aryan germanic and celtic tribes. Rome and Greece were great under Aryan germanic/celtic leadership. Every great emperor and philosopher is described historically as having blonde or red hair, and blue or bright grey eyes. This is undisputable fact, but watch the mudshits come in and sperg at this post.

Their stupid "DNA" tests all sample some retarded bronze age slack peasant mutt, and they think that proves anything other than the Aryan race will and always have ruled over mongrelized subhuman shitskins. All the elites of Rome, Greece and the rest of the Med region (even North Africa, you dumbasses probably dont even know about the VANDAL KINGDOM) were germanic or at worst celtic aryans.

Rome and Ancient Greece fell because their leaders became degenerate and mongrelized with arabs and turks.

Stay mad rapebabies!

It is true that they were mixed with sand niggers to some extent, but culturally they're white. In Canada the Portugeuse are into shit like asphalt which is hard honest work, meanwhile sand niggers whine about having to drive trucks or push a few pieces of paper a day at their useless public sector job.

Reminder this is what Ceasar, Alexander, and all the other great leaders people looked like. Not some big-nose shitskin hairy fucking mutt.

I get that we need them now because numbers are low in the west, but eventually they need to be put in their place and reminded they aren't real Europeans, eventually the Aryan tribes will have to take back their ancestral homelands.

Weather they have trace roots of Moor DNA is irrelevant. Their ancestors fought to reconquer their homeland and remove kebab. Can't say that about modern "whites"

>eventually we will have to wipe out Italy

>Phoenician colonies in Spain for hundreds of years
>Germanics invade its
>"Now theyre white"
>Moor Country takes it
>"wow guess they not white now"
>Northern countries retake it
>"nope not white anymore"
i like Sup Forums but sometimes youre way too autistic

Nice try, let me guess some NY arabkike who thinks he is Italian? Look it up faggot, hitler had plans to invade Italy and to annex parts of it to Germany after the war. He never got to it because the incompetent retarded guinea wops fucked up the whole war, because they couldnt even "conquer" their inbred cousins in greece -which btw the superior german army wiped out easily in like a month.

The germans killed tons of Turks-er I mean "Greeks" without hesitation because they didnt need them at the time like they did the wops. An alliance of convenience doesnt mean hitler thought they werent subhuman.

Whats your reasoning here, Hitler thought slavs weren't worthy but somehow a hairy race of mutts made the cut?

You are just historically ignorant following the kike-academia propaganda. Hitler knew the ancient romans were Aryan-Germanic, that's why he built so much Roman style architecture.

Pretending that modern subhumans in the Med region are even remotely close to the Aryans who originally ruled the land is just a LARP and proves you are a retard. I bet you believe in "white hispanics" too!

Nope. They look like some kind of Lebanese, not even joking.

You have to go back.

My Mom is German because both of her parents are German immigrants. My father is half German and half Catalan. We're all blonde hair and blue eyed.
Either way fuck off with your purity sprial bullshit leaf. Muh 100% pure Iberian pheonotype.

they look white to me

explain me then why such high R1b in spain if they are not celtic descendnce anymore

These guys get it

"culturally white" LOL. Yeah just like BASED Jamal the Skeptiliberalist Nigger in a MAGA hat. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Go back to africa my "portuguese" friend. LOL

Rome and Greece literally accomplished nothing relevant in like 1000 years. Anything of any relevant in Europe happened after the Aryan race came in, raped some subhumans to improve their Genes, and revolutionized everything.

Point to ONE FUCKING THING of relevant that was innovated between 200 BC - 1500 AD. NOTHING some "le epic battles among mutts in the desert" but relevant shit only got invented AFTER Aryan people took over.

Proof of how low-iq med rape babies are is that they flock to the alt-right to help aryans and dont even realize they are next on the chopping block after we deal with niggers jews and islam lol.

What if the statues weren't made to be completely accurate? Like the ancient equivalent of airbrushing models.

Yes they're white

>Expecting some 400 pound aryan "master race" to actually have thought out ideals
Think again, English teacher

Looks Italian to me

They were R1b before celtic migration

Nice cherry pick on the photo OP. I'm half Portuguese and NONE of my family look that "Arab". We all have either blue/green eyes or light brown hair. Most of my cousins do to.

Fucking Kikes like you always start threads like this

Define "White"

They are absolutely Genetically European, with high traces of Proto-European DNA.

I mainly notice that everyone on the picture got huge teeth

Fucking faggots like OP always cherry picking photos for their shit tier threads. I literally don;t know many Portuguese that even look like that other than some Cape Verdean mix or extreme Southern tip Portuguese.

I have green eyes and auburn hair myself and white as a ghost in Winter. Fuck these threads

Side note. ALL these features are phenotypically European to begin with.

Whiter than amerisharts, obviously.

solution key

These ones in the front look Jewy. The rest European

according to google images this is a typical portuguese family.

Yeah, we're all street shitters.

I don't care if they're white or not but that is a fantastic chill to pull ratio

You are the world champion of dunces. Mediterranean peoples are largely their own subgroup, and they were the original inhabitants of Southern Europe, the Levant, Anatolia, Krete, North Africa, and the Near East. Black hair, brown eyes, olive skin. That's Mediterranean, or Pelasgian, if you will, cunt. Kelts and Germans arrived from the Caucasus thousands of years after the Mediterranean basin was already populated by Pelasgians. You don't read much do you?

Their men went to conquer South America leaving no white men back at home except for their nigger slaves, thus their women has no one to mate but the niggers, giving birth to a new portuguese race we see today.

--->stormfront.org/posterity/race/blackgift.html

Short answer, no

>Anything of any relevant in Europe happened after the Aryan race came in, raped some subhumans to improve their Genes, and revolutionized everything.
Aryan Indo-Europeans arrived long before Greece and Rome made its contributions.

Explain why they accomplished literally nothing important from 500-1500. Explain why the industrialized revolution happened only when ACTUAL WHITES started breeding and spreading their superior seed.

Explain why despite having just as much if not more access to all "muh ancient texts" they accomplished nothing even close to the industrial revolution.

AlternativeHypothesis breaks it down with SCIENCE and FACTS how the genetic superiority of actual Europeans led to all the relevant shit in history. "Hurr durr but muh byzantium fought other shitskins in the desert, that was cool"

LOL NO. Show me any actual fucking progress you rape monkeys accomplished after 500AD? You cant because you became mongrelized hairy subhumans.

The ancient Romans and Greeks were Aryan Germano-Celtic peoples and their actual descendents, modern brits and germans, who didnt get raped into extinction, created the next big push, the industrial revolution.

Good luck disputing the SCIENTIFIC FACTS althype describes in the video faggot. Cry harder mutts.

I as a scottish/german Canadian have way more claim to the heritage of Ceasar and Alexander than you retarded fucking mutts living in those shitholes today.

I dont even know why you are mad about african and arab migrants, its literally your family moving it. Its us who should be mad you're still occupying our lands.

>I as a scottish/german Canadian have way more claim to the heritage of Ceasar and Alexander than you retarded fucking mutts living in those shitholes today.

Holy FUCK, this level of delusion. Holy Mother of FUCK

all you need to know is right here.

Dont bother, the hairy little rape monkeys can never admit their inferiority. They are delusional.

Sorry but "neolithic farmers" are not Aryan. When Germanic and Celtic tribes went places, they brought with them progress, strength, virility, and intellect.

Unless you are promoting some retarded kike-backed conspiracy that white people starting in the steppes of asia? That was disproven in like 1890s.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_race#Nordicism

Learn something loser, the kikes obviously deconstructed and hid this after they won the war. You are just their puppets stealing our history and shitting up the planet with hairy shitskin genes.

>youtube.com/watch?v=P78Zd8265_k
loved the video. And I can get on board with this, I am Dutch after all. There is just so few of us, how will we ever survive?

>stormfront.org/posterity/race/blackgift.html

> All you need to know

> Literally a blog post from a known Nordicist in 1971.

Jesus fucking CHRIST

Hmmmmmm

literally a JIDF social engineer

This Portuguese female looks white to me...
but i'd have to visit the country to see how they generally all look to get a better idea...

That is a statue from Renaissance or maybe 20 century even. This is not ancient Greek statue

HAHAHA oh fuck I'm a JEW now??

>Reminder this is what Ceasar, Alexander, and all the other great leaders people looked like. Not some big-nose shitskin hairy fucking mutt.

Those statues of Nordcucks look nothing like the statues of Romans. Nice try faggot.

There's no way in hell these people are europeans. It's probably a mistake...or they're just immigrants who live in Portugal

They don't. Neither does a lot of Spain. I'm pretty good with forensics; I know Arab when I see it.

They are literally "We Wuz Kangz" on EVERYTHING. It's fucking hilarious

>When Germanic and Celtic tribes went places, they brought with them progress, strength, virility, and intellect.
You kidding? Germanic people were barbarians, who are notorious for contributing to Rome's downfall.

>stormfront.org/posterity/race/blackgift.html

That's because she's literally the average Portuguese phenotype. She looks like all my cousins

Like in Amuttrica there are mutts in Portugal

A white is a white
A mutt is a mutt

Nor a matter of nationality

Nope you're just a retard who believe what the jew controlled education system spoonfed him. "Hehe trust us goy, filthy hairy long-nose semites were the real ancient roman, hehe, they looked just like us goy! Med race goy! hehe"

LOL

I'll post it again timestamped to the relevant part. I challenge you to dispute the SCIENTIFIC FACT that all relevant scientific innovation occured as a result of the genetic evolution of the people in the North Sea area. AltHype literally breaks it down step by step for you rape monkeys to understand but you are still too dumb too.

"Hurr durr Roman Patricians were stinky peasants from arabia just like me"

Look at lists of Roman Gods, Roman Emperors, Greek Philosophers, Greek Mythology ---- they are like 90% described with light or blond hair "XANTHUS" and blue eyes!

Sucks to be a mutt, but just try to dispute the facts, if your so smart challenge AltHype to a debate, id love to see you arab-turk-mutts get BTFO. Tbh Im getting really sick and tired of the fact that every actual white person is always like "hurr we need them in the movement, durr". Frankly I dont think we can possibly gain from including low-iq shitskins.

So called "meds" have no business in the Alt-Right. Unless they are the rare remnent of the actual Aryan Germano-Celtic phenotype that once dominated the region. Stop believing anti-white kike propaganda about ancient world.

Kek
They don't look white to me either

vimeo.com/117376080
she's fucking gorgeous !

Stopping by in this thread to say yes. That's all, Gute Nacht.

>He believed the jew lies

Look at the video i posted in Its literally scientifically proven that the opposite is true. LOL

> Sucks to be a mutt

I literally have auburn hair, green eyes, and am most definitely WHITER than you.

Where's your WAKANDA? Kangz?

stop sowing division chang, Sup Forums is a sanchuary of harmony

and you faggots purity spiral.
Yes Italians Greeks, Portuguese and whatever person that looks white and will fight for white values is white. Jesus I swear this has to be non whites making these fucking posts.

We are about to be genocided by birth rates ina century and you faggots are making skin tone posts?

You are literally proving my point. Literally nothing happened there until the Germanic and Celtic tribes moved in. LOL.

Again, you guys can just look at the AltHype video I posted he proves all of this. Technological and Scientific progress is a direct result of the spread of genes that developed in the North Sea.

Its not my fault you guys are too dumb to understand science even when a superior Aryan lays it out for you in a simple youtube video.

Here's a much more accurate representation of these types of morphology... The people you posted are terrible examples...Though young Stallone kinda fits the part.

But these are more accurate...

Because Nordicists CANNOT get over the fucking but hurt that anything South of the fucking tip of SWEDEN is European too.

STOP purity spiraling

Agreed
All whites are our brothers. 100% of them.
We will fall together if we don't fix our thinking.

> Superior Aryan

Like this Goy?? If you didn't know who he was...you'd be claiming he's a 'shitskin'. You're all fucking RETARDS

HAHAHAHAHAHA

>Literal turkic rape babies getting buttflustered so they accuse me of being asiatic.

Unless this is just schlomo defending his lies? How to you counter the cold hard fact without personal attacks schlomo? Med "people" literally accomplished nothing in 1000 years from 500-1500 except fucking eachothers buttholes while their women fucked arabs and turks probably in front of them.

Just try and debunk AltHype, I dare you

And if you had no clue who THIS was, you fucking MORONS would be claiming he was a "shitskin" too.

You're all fucking CANCER to Europeans worldwide. Fucking KYS

that blue guy kek

Goebbels ?
With these germanic features ? You're joking right ?

fuuuuucccckkkkk. who the fuck let these shitskins in on our agricultural and medicinal knowledge?

>"Hurr durr we need to save the white race by allowing hairy semitic mutts into the movement"

Why the fuck do morons still think like this? Rome and Greece belong back to the ACTUAL descendants, not some invader arabs from 700 years ago who raped the original people into extinction.

Brits/Germans/Celts are the closest living relatives of Ancient Romans and Greeks. There is no way to explain their success in ancient times if they didn't have Aryan genes.

off by 6

doesnt really matter. they are culturally european and have their own traditions intact. Not a single coalburner or brainwashed idiot. just vanilla, throwback humans

Guys like OP don't give a fuck. They would literally rather be huddles in huts in the fucking SNOW in North Europe while the planet becomes 90% AFRICAN, just so they could purity spiral about "Muh Blonde Hair"

They're the biggest toxic cancer faggots ever

see

>if your so smart challenge AltHype to a debate
I've watched that video, all he does is say the industrial revolution and subsequently western civilization as we know it originated because of a genetic change originating in the norht sea area.

his very next video that was uploaded he explicitly called nordicist, like you, spergs.
youtube.com/watch?v=Y1-Tm4T78Nc
at 3:00 mark

Nice meme, but how do you address the SCIENTIFIC FACT AltHype BTFO'd you mutts with?

None of you low-iq rapemonkeys are addressing the video because you know there is no way to. MUST SUCK TO BE A SHITSKIN.

Hmmm, like I said, I have green eyes, auburn hair, and pale as shit.

> Rapemonkey

Yeah man...okay.

OP literally wants to huddle with blondes in the Northern snow, while the planet goes 98% African and Asian....just so he can SCREAM about how he wuz KANGZ and the true Aryan Masterrace.

It's fucking cancer.

He points out that SOME white people exist there today, not that some hairy shitskin with a semitic nose is white. And yes, in tiny numbers they have survived, but that doesn't mean someone that looks like AndyWarski is white lol. Holy fuck you guys are dumb.

And again, what did this "white" race do for 1000 years? Literally no progress from 500-1000, just like their african cousins, they sat in shitholes fighting eachother and never moving forward.

You guys are so autistic it blows my mind.

Im not OP retard, just having a laugh at all you mutts clinging to your delusions.

Andy Warski DOESN'T look White.

Too bad MOST Portuguese looks Whiter than him, much Whiter. So what's your fucking point you cancerous KIKE poster?

Still no response to the science eh? Yep checks out, you are a low-iq mongrel no doubt. Sick of you faggots trying to claim the history of actual Aryans.

Yo Bro, check out this rape baby mutt.

Durrrrrr