AZ Sup Forums

A thread for the discussion of Arizona politics.
Everybody from AZ get in here to discuss what’s happening in our state.

New AZ Sup Forums discord link because last one was deleted:

4CbDfDh

Other urls found in this thread:

abc15.com/news/crime/pd-man-in-stolen-van-found-with-stolen-machine-gun-in-north-phoenix
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The weather was really nice today i guess

Im from Scottsdale but i live in texas now. Phoenix sucks now. Great in the 90s. Anyone bang my ex?

Yeah, not too hot or cold. In about a few weeks to a month it’s going to start getting hot again though. At least in Phoenix.

>anyone bang my ex

Depends, on a scale of 1-10 how much of a slut would you say she is?

We have AZ Sup Forums threads on here every few weeks or so and they are for the most part politically related. You used to be able to post local AZ news links but now they’re marked as spam. Or maybe I’m just fucking up the way I post them.

Also /soc/ is full of faggots.

And what's happening? Besides the tempe city council elections I mean. Aren't they all women?

Tuckson here

Lol, it’s possible. Why did you break up with her? Was she whoring around?

>Also /soc/ is full of faggots.
If the thread was for discussing Tucson or Bisbee politics, then /soc/ would be the appropriate place.

Anybody else buy gun(s) in the wake of this recent shit? I'm honestly not even Sup Forums tier right wing, I'm pretty moderate and most of you would consider me a hippie degenerate, but the anti gun shit is going pretty crazy right now. I bought a colt python and 300 bullets yesterday just in case it becomes insanely difficult to get guns soon.

>We have AZ Sup Forums threads on here every few weeks or so and they are for the most part politically related

>The weather was really nice today i guess
>Im from Scottsdale but i live in texas now. Phoenix sucks now. Great in the 90s. Anyone bang my ex?
>Yeah, not too hot or cold. In about a few weeks to a month it’s going to start getting hot again though. At least in Phoenix.
>Depends, on a scale of 1-10 how much of a slut would you say she is?
>Lol, it’s possible. Why did you break up with her? Was she whoring around?

This is a /soc/ thread fag. Unless the thread is about starting a Southwest ethnostate, go back where you belong faggot.

What do you all think about Brenden Dilley running for congress?

>You used to be able to post local AZ news links but now they’re marked as spam. Or maybe I’m just fucking up the way I post them
Screengrab article headline/important images, greentext majority relevant content, archive link. This is 101 level stuff. Are you a boomer or something?

>Aren’t they all women?

I can’t say for sure, but I think I heard that they are. Or at least the majority.

There’s a Brit Sup Forums, Aus Sup Forums, Ireland Sup Forums, ect. I don’t see any reason why an individual state can’t have it’s own thread. Why are you so butthurt about this? lol

Anyone hear about this a couple of days ago? Seems like a big story and ABC is the only one that reported it.
abc15.com/news/crime/pd-man-in-stolen-van-found-with-stolen-machine-gun-in-north-phoenix

ARIZONA you say....is that in california?

I’m in my late 20’s. I’ll admit I can be technologically illiterate sometimes.

We are stuck in between all the Mexicos

>Phoenix Police report that on February 22, they located a stolen van near Interstate 10 and 51st Avenue.
>They followed the van to an apartment complex near 51st Avenue and Thunderbird Road.
>That's when 27-year-old Galdino Bautista reportedly grabbed several of the weapons and started running. Detectives chased him as he began dropping the rifles including a .50 caliber machine gun.
>Bautista, who has multiple prior convictions, was caught by police.

>Police discovered that the weapons, which were "loaded and ready to fire" were stolen from a gun store in Phoenix.
>In addition to the .50 caliber machine gun, police say Bautista took ten other rifles including shotguns and an AK-47.
>Bautista has been charged with 11 counts of weapons misconduct.

we're california's autistic but uncucked little brother

Arizona is the best state in the Union
Love living in a free state, and the spics haven't fucked it up yet.
N AZ is a white refuge.

I’d say that he was either trafficking weapons to sell, or supplying them to a local gang/cartel.

Just buy one to make the gun sales #'s go up to show our power to the lefties.
I splurged after Vegas, can't buy anymore this time.

The North valley is the better part of Phoenix Metro. The Northern part of Tucson is the better part. What side of Flagstaff is the nicer part?

I grew up in Arizona but I'm living in Ohio now. I miss it there bros. I hope that Trump gets ICE to cleans up the mexican gangs. Phoenix would be much nicer without that garbage.

Both AZ and Texas have the possibility of turning blue. It’s not something that I like to admit, and I know it’s something people don’t want to hear, but it’s the truth. Hopefully it doesn’t happen though.

Tempe checking in before bed. Weird helicopter flying overhead, not Police or air ambulance.
When are we gonna legalize the weed? We’re surrounded by legal states that are getting positive economic effects from it while we bust college students for smoking a blunt. Get with the times.

>haven't fucked it up yet
Have you not been to Tucson, or south Phoenix, or Glendale/Maryvale, or Mesa? They're now pushing into Chandler and east Mesa, making they're way into our east valley refuge.

The central part of Flagstaff seemed to be decent last time I was there.

Yeah, I honestly don’t see the problem with legalizing it. Plus it would decrease the amount of drug money supplied to the local gangs. Although to be fair, they would still have lots of other options to make money.

They’re pretty much everywhere at this point.

Yes, I'm immediately familiar with N Phx and up. Still a white area, the spic and nigger problem isn't severe here.
S Phx is just normal inner city niggerville, part of containing them in shitholes, not too worried and I stay out of there. and they nigg'd up west Glendale, I remember when I was a kid my mom would take me to the metro center, and now it's just a gang banging cotton farm. Really red pilled me in a subtle way before I realized there was an entirely new angle to look at it.

But N phx is a patch work of nig and spic enclaves but not too bad. Prescott and on up are so white, I went there for christmas and there was no snow, but it still was like it did.

We need to start trying to get a change going, because all those fucking spics are going to do us a big dent. Here's hoping the upcoming senate elections don't betray us

I miss Tempe, lived near mill for 3 years on hardy.
Still a shit hole, but it had a charm, I guess that's why Connan liked hati
Never want to live anywhere near there again, tho, but I have such good memories of shrooming and tripping in the city with my friends.
I'm still libertarian when it comes to drugs, I just want to get quality controlled Molly, Shrooms, and Lucy at CVS.

I guess the feds forgot to collude with the Phoenix police on this mass shooting scenario that never was.

It's a gradiant though, they're even in prescott, but it's more brown to the south and they seem to hate snow.
It has made me believe Evolution, because there's some hardy niggers and spics in the north that must prove something.

What's the better part of Yuma?

I fucked a Mexican girl in the butt once while in Phoenix

Everything without a star on it

Is Safford the most based town in AZ? I always see trucks and rednecks when I'm there.

How long does this state have before we get affected by the Marxist purges.

>colt python

Like one of the last guns to be banned if they started to ban guns.

I know, I grew up in Prescott and just recently moved to Phoenix. About 20% of my high school was Mexican. I always thought “Wow, Prescott has a ton of Mexicans”. But after living in Phoenix for a little bit Prescott looks white as fuck in comparison. I still like it down here in Phoenix though because there’s more to do and better economic opportunities.

Considering going to Cabelas to buy an AR 15 because the libs dont want me to

what do we know about kyrsten sinema? is she really a lesbian communisty, trying to turn everyone into a tranny?

What part is Safford in? I might have been there before.

South eastern

all arizona fags should have a discord honestly

You mean us purging the Marxists or the Marxists purging us? Either way I don’t see any type of “happening” soon.

On a side note, when that fire happened that killed all those liberals in their little hippie commune in the bay area (sometime around December 2016) Sup Forums had threads dedicated to getting liberal art houses shut down because of fire code violations.

There was a website that they linked in all the threads where you could find local anarchist/communist “art houses”. I searched the Phoenix area and there was surprisingly quite a few. Wish I could remember what website that was.

She speaks a lot about “helping veterans” but her policies seem to be to the left.

I think the “helping vets” thing is just a facade t b h.

I'm pretty blackpilled right now, so I'm pretty sure in a few years things are going to get pretty bad. I don't have any positive plausible outcomes in my head so my only strategy is to try and find someplace to not be bothered, have a next generation, and hope that my kids will be prepared when the time is right.

Right Wing Safety Squads

This. Phoenix is a concrete shithole, but everywhere else is pretty decent.

I'm tired of Fed central (Nevada)
Is Arizona better? Is the heat even worse than here?

Haha, yeah that was it. Couldn’t remember the name. I guess I’ll just search that term on google and should get the art house links from there.

>Tuckson
>Tucson
Mexico*. Easy to confuse the two.

>things are going to get pretty bad

Maybe, but maybe not. Society seems to go through cycles of harsh times and good times. In the meantime, find something that gives your life meaning and work on that. I know that sounds cliche, but it works.

Here in Nevada we are half cucked degenerates and have based autists.

My only goal is to try and get enough fuck-off money that I can safely go innawoods and hunt or fucking OD on drugs or whatever that isn't this modern progressive clusterfuck that is the United States in 2018. I'm not particularly smart, not strong, and I have no charisma; I don't have what it takes to live in the modern world and not eventually snap and have a sperg fit about how trannies are mentally ill and Californian immigrants need to be genocided, after which I will be summarily fired from my job, doxxed, and have a 56% SJW mob break into my house, rape my wife and burn my property.

That ASCII graphic in your name is not fit for a white man's message board.

Fucking hell, this extreme case of nihilism makes me believe you are actually a leftist postmodernist.

Well, I don’t know what to say to you besides what I already said. But those last few lines made me fucking lol.

Not an argument.

Maybe, I don't know. I'm in a poor mood and I don't have anything positive to believe in right now.

Adopt some responsibility

Cave creek is based.

Phoenix is the hottest Metro city in the U.S. So if you move there it’s going to be hotter. Flagstaff is moderate to cool temperatures. Prescott is moderate to hot. Tucson is somewhere in between Prescott and Phoenix temperature wise, more close to Phoenix though.

The discord is still open for anybody who wants to join btw

4CbDfDh

I'd move to Flagstaff but I hate snow and snow tires.

>current state of america in 2018 is deplorable, just want to live off the grid and OD
Poor mood due likely to poor lifestyle, find a career path and get a hobby, and lay off the drugs.

Only like November to March does it snow there. The rest is pretty moderate.

Not much to do there though.

So who are we replacing Flake with? All the talk was about Ward, now Arpaio and McSally are running among a few others. Arpaio was fine for Sheriff but not really politically worthy, I'm banking on McSally at the moment.

Flagstaff is a nice place to visit, but I couldn't live there, for such a small city the traffic is awful, and that train.. Any new breweries up there?

I'm very much a moderate temperature person. I was loving the winter months here in the (((Phoenix Metro))) but I can already feel the temps rising and I know what's in store. AC doesn't even work that well because my room gets a good beating from the sun in the afternoon.

Hell, I might drive up to Flagstaff for a week after I graduate this summer since I know it will be nicer up there. I'd like to drive around a little more in general. Honestly one of the nicer things about Arizona is how close everything is to each other, at least relative to other states. It's not like Texas where you could drive a full day just to get to the next town.

Why do you assfaggots vote for rhinos like that treasonous John McCain

Anything is better than Flake at this point. The guy is a total bitch. He wants to call himself right wing, but he’ll do anything to seem like he’s being politically correct. I say just put Joe in there and see what happens. I don’t know much about Mcsally. Can you give a quick summary?

How popular IS John McCain these days in Arizona? Is he actually a "state hero," or is there some unease about his recent record?

True, you can drive an hour south to Mt Graham in April or early May and be in the snow, while looking down onto a town thats in the 90s, or 100 in Phoenix.

Why are the women here such shit? All the good looking ones live in commiefornia.

It seems to me that among natives, John McCain's support faded during the Iraq war era, but all the conservatives flocking in from the northern states still champion him. I think most people just want him to go away gracefully.

I don’t know about Flagstaff but Prescott (where I’m from) has some decent places to visit. Lizard Lounge and Prescott Brewing Company are good. The Raven is filled with hipsters though. Drunken Lass is good to visit if you also like Metal music, I’ve seen some good bands play there.

Who's the best replacement? I haven't been looking at the candidates yet because of school, but I haven't heard any word of anyone that would be good. It just seems like McCain and Flake who I want gone but the only replacements look like people just itching to start some Californication.

Been to Prescott Brewery, was just okay, they're Prescott Pale is still on tap at a lot of places down in Phoenix.

Winter lasts like a few weeks in Phoenix

The boomers like him, the younger right wingers, not so much.

Anyone here from Chandler? Currently in a university in cali but go back pretty frequently. When I was in HS I thought AZ was okay but after seeing CA, I realize how much I took AZ for granted. At least I can be a conservative back home :(

There’s garbage women everywhere you go and good ones everywhere as well. You just have to know where to look. Last time I visited Commiefornia I didn’t see anybody who really stood out to me, but like I said, I probably wasn’t looking in the right places.

I wish we could meet, I'm from there, and have no friends after my neet friends tried to latch on after I made it.
27/m/IT engineer no homo but maybe worth it if you're still here

Well I'm in Tempe. We've had a decent 3-month winter here. The last week we had was very cold. Now it's going back up again.

>this

Join the discord I set up at the start of the thread

4CbDfDh

I was born and raised in Chandler, still nice for the most part, getting a little sketchy along the 101. I have noticed a lot of Katrina transplants, orientals, and Indians moving in to South Chandler near Hunt HW, but they seem to be assimilating. Am now living in Gilbert. Drove by Chandler HS the other day, not a single white kid leaving that school.

not from AZ but i would like to move there. but if you faggots are going to keep electing mccain and flake im not sure i want to be a part of your state.

why dont we dedicate this thread to ousting flake?

Flake is already out of the running, and likely McCain as hes literally dying.