r/the_donald cucks never left

because he's still president

we /reddit/ now

Because this is the politics board.

Because I'm not tried of winning yet.

It isn't 2020 yet

subtle shill

La creatur...

I'd rather keep them than have all of those autistic faggots flood out onto the rest of this board. We need some sort of containment device to keep the redditors away from the other threads.

Because some outside organization is obviously seeding and propagating those threads. I haven't been in one of those since trump one the election and even then it was obvious that those threads were being artificially seeded. We mostly AI bots now n shieeet.

Those threads lack any actual discussion. If you step into them it's all just regurgitating the same bullshit over and over again, the same images, same memes, no actual discussion, it's pointless. I also agree, the fact that those threads are so regular and get so many replies so fast makes me think something fishy is going on.

because trump is still the president?

>Because some outside organization is obviously seeding and propagating those threads.

They are literally bots most likely, there is all kinds of fuckery afoot on this board. When I am king by divine right I will cleanse Sup Forums of this nonsense and only true autistics with valid discussion will be able to post. Bots and shills shall fear my wrath and all autists shall bask in the true gods light.

Fight me nigger, act spontaneous and prove you aren't a bot.

Reddit

No response? Fuck you bot nigger. God has no mercy for your kind. I am an instrument of wrath and that wrath belongs to God. I will slay you and all your ilk and you shall quake at the mention of my very name.

T. Bot for on outside origination

Not a goddamned thing wrong with emigrating from reddit to Sup Forums so long as you assimilate

Nice canned response fagot. Would a bot type like this? Holy is the month of May for faggots aren't allowed to procreate, they fuck the butts of one another and live a life of pure and utter, disgrace. Hedonism they do indulge, and salivate at the thought of another mans bulge. Futile is their attempts to satiate, for in the end they fail to procreate.

YOU ARE THE REAL BOT. KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEK

kushbots
>kushbots
kushbots
>kushbots
kushbots

Pro tip: If you attack kushner you will win.

>t. whanon

I'm posting in the rain
Just posting in the rain
What a glorious feelin'
I'm happy again
I'm laughing at clouds
So dark up above
The sun's in my heart
And I'm ready for love
Let the stormy clouds chase
Everyone from the place
Come on with the rain
I've a smile on my face
I walk down the lane
With a happy refrain
Just postin',
Postin' in the rain

youtube.com/watch?v=55XJivhjB4U

That pic is Hyde
THA ULTIMATE JOO

t. reddit

Whats it like being a bot lad? Do you think in binary? 10010101000011110010100100100010010110101010101001010100101010011!?!?!?!??!?!?!

fuck off commie

Another bot for this thread. It seems like every response I make triggers a bot to respond in almost a nonsensical manner to my post or others or like this fine bot no post at all. BOT BOTS BOTS. Sup Forums is bots bots bots.

you're right joshua, we're onto you