Why do feminists hate clothes Sup Forums?

Why do feminists hate clothes Sup Forums?

>Why do feminists

because of artificial hormones that affect their behaviour.

This thread again?

Sage brothers, we will not submit Sup Forums/ to Sup Forums status so easily!

Because they are tribal savages.

New

Why are ugly chicks angry? No idea

Any time a female does this the answer is attention seeking /thread

Why do they lack tits and an ass? They all look like they are anorexic.

Have you worn a bra before? It’s not exactly comfortable.

Which one do you want?

What the fuck is wrong with feminists? I already know feminists are mentally deficient, but god damn they're actually retarded and I'm not trying to insult here, just objectively they're no more mentally capable than animals.

Clothes are an evil male invention.

Bullshit I'm wearing a bra right now and it's super comfy.

i can say without a doubt that those women, especially the one at the front, are MENTALLY ILL

Why are leftists more prone to mental illness than rightists? I KNOW EXACTLY WHY. Because mentally ill people are always in the victim situation, due to low success etc, and so jumping on the leftist bandwagon allows them to have a reason for their defectiveness, their failures and so now its the "white, bigoted, racist, straight ableist sexist KKK islamaphobe NAHTTT-ZIIISS" (who dont even actually exist, just a perfect nonsensical boogy man) who are the source of all their problems.
Makes for some amazing hour long cringe compilation vids on youtube.

is that the witch from left 4 dead 2?

Because they are closer to being apes.

Because you won't fully appreciate how ugly they are until they get naked. Being repulsive (or as they say in their goblin language, being empowered) is essential for their screeching ceremonies and rituals. They will attempt to straddle their prey, then immediately yell "RAPE!". It is yet unconfirmed what becomes of the unsuspecting quarry after capture, as none have managed to escape from them alive.

I'm afraid to have a child because every friend I know between 25-35 who has reproduced has spawned an autist. I wouldnt mind a downy kid, they're just low IQ and big hearted. A fucking autistic kid...shit, I'd end up trying to beat the selfish cunt behavior out of them till they run away from home or get enough brain damage that they go full retard, or full vegetable.

>Sounds about right

shit posting leftist faggot detected. canacuck flag obligatory. you're right. dont have offspring. they will likely be retarded. maybe you and your friends are drinking too much swamp water from near the power plants in your area, cause here we have thousands of healthy white blond babies, and their father sometimes rocking MAGA hats. You mad you fucking retarded kike faggot?

They are mentally ill.