I'm a Public Safety Officer in a 95% black area. AMA

I'm a Public Safety Officer in a 95% black area. AMA

Do you get nervous to pee around other men?

How do you deal with Amerimutts?

Not really. Unless they're staring right at my johnson.

what in your book do you consider
>suspicious behavior
good question

Lmao what a cuck

wtf is a public safety officer?

Person with his/her hood up, looking around, it's hard to explain. You just know it when you see it.

Are you black yourself? Is there any difference between a black person and a common nigger?

Have you encountered a "gangsta" that actually uses a fucking holster instead of just sticking a pistol in their waistband?

You ever pretend you're an English Bobby while out on patrol? Like really get into the character and interact with all these inner city people.

I've never seen a "gangsta" use a holster. I did have a dispatch call where a black guy shot himself in the thigh because he went to pull his gun out.

do you suck their dicks?

>People

>AMA
Fuck off you reddirt faggot!
GTFO my pol, faggot
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>I did have a dispatch call where a black guy shot himself in the thigh because he went to pull his gun out.

I always secretly hope the bathroom is empty or totally full, so I don't look like a weirdo going into a stall to pee.

Do you ever accidentally into the whole flashlight?

>People who aren't allowed to own guns to begin with don't know how to safely use or carry firearms
>This clearly means that lawful people who've had ACTS and PROVE drilled into their minds since before they even went to first grade shouldn't be allowed to own guns

>AMAs are for Rebbit
Goodness someone get this newfriend some floaties, he’s sinking faster than a fat kid in a ball pit

I'm white. I have a quote for this question "Niggers was the ones on the rope,
hanging off the thing. Niggas is the ones with gold ropes,hanging out at clubs"

99% of the people I see who use a stall when there are urinals available are Muslims who only do it so they can waste a fuckton of toilet paper attempting to not touch their own dick.

Calm down Northern Mutt

I'm not mad, I'm mocking you. Learn the difference.

give us your best story about a call or nog behavior report, obv change some details to not get you caught if need be

>I’m not mad I’m mocking you

why do you let them get away with so much?
>be me, white guy
>on way to my vehicle to go to work
>drunk nigger attacks me, calling me redneck etc
>hand gets badly lacerated in the scuffle needing stitches later
>call cops
>cops show up and still-drunk-nigger acts threatening to them and flat out tells them he has a gun
>cops dont even arrest
>hand me business card with a case number in pen and say "we'll open an investigation"
btw this is NOT A LARP. i am telling the truth

>waste a fuckton of toilet paper attempting to not touch their own dick
wat? Why do they do that? that would waste so much tp

I received a call where a black male had totally refused to leave a store, broken out the glass and attempted to stab myself and my partner with glass. We drew down on the subject and deployed OC. Didn't work, so I end up getting behind him while my partner keeps his attention and smack him in the back of knee cap and thigh and get him in cuffs. Homeboy went to jail.

>Why do they do that? that would waste so much tp
That’s the point, you can’t fight Sharia law with a poo covered anus

It's a religious thing. If you ever walk into a washroom and see a giant wad of paper towels in a urinal, now you know why. They also can't fucking aim while doing things, so they get their piss everywhere. Then they figure they can just walk out without washing their hands. It's fucking disgusting.

Like they're scared or nervous of something while simultaneously trying to hide it like they're not scared. I live in the ghetto and see it all the time.

>tfw hypervigilant
>all cops automatically hate me
makes more sense now.

Is this a faggot thread? cuz you all sound like faggots in here and i haven't even read your garbage yet. its strange almost like i'm gaining the ability to smell you faggots through the internet.

Exactly. It's hard to explain. You just know it when you see it. Guy looking in car windows, trying to open doors, looking inside houses etc.

He dindu nuffin

He was a good boy! He was just saving money for dem programs!

Say that to my face and not online and we’ll see what happens

Do you genuinely hate them, or do you pity them?

It depends on the individual. Certain ones I do pity. Others I just genuinely fucking despise.

Not natty.

Have you seen any wiggers where you work?

Yes. The other percentage of people down there are either meth heads, or white people trying to be black

Are the female nigs worse than the males?

What is your nigger kill count so far?

In some aspects yes. You can never try and arrest a female without a crowd coming out and screaming "Man she a female! You don't gotta do her like that". Except she just shanked a store employee. And spat at us.

>And spat at us.
Most people don't seem to realize that this is considered assault.

Yes it is. If someone is spitting we get out of the way and use OC or the Taser

>Have you seen my bike
Sorry sweetie

I hope it isn't asking too much, but has rioting ever been a problem in the city you work in?

We've never had riots. We have had a few protests that had gotten a little out of hand. During the election we had to help handle a protest with around 80 people screaming and acting disorderly. OC and Batons.

What’s the cause of black crime in your opinion? Lack of fathers?

lack of pic related

I think narcotics and cheap booze. You can get a 40oz of Colt 45 for $1. They're poor and alcoholics, so they assault and Rob eachother for beer money.

How do they get their guns?
Also, how accurate is The Wire?

>How do they get their guns?
Get one free with every Ancestry DNA test

They either buy them from pawn shops or dealers. Dealers will file off serial numbers and use the fire arm. Once the fire arm is "hot" the dealer wants to get rid of it. So they sell it discounted. As for the accuracy of the wire, I've never seen it. So I couldn't tell ya.

>pawn shops
obvious jews are obvious

Are you racist yet?

Nah. Not yet. I hate everyone about equally.

You will learn it soon enough. You can only ignore it so much before you break down and accept it.

Do you hate me

i thought you'd never ask.

also, yes.

Got any funny stories about being a public safety officer in a majority black area?
Ever sample weed from the evidence locker?

It definitely makes you a more bitter person. It's hard to go to an area every day and deal with just plain out stupid people that don't listen and hate you. I been punched, spit on, kicked had guns and knives pulled on me etc.

I once had a guy jump into my patrol car insisting that I give him a ride. I yanked him out of the car and when my backup arrived he insisted he never got into my vehicle and I just grabbed him and threw him around. He too, went to jail.

Why not elsewhere?

It's the one of the highest crime areas in the US. I enjoy the action. The foot chases, the fights, etc.

The wire might as well be a documentary
t. Baltimoreanon

When are you going to get a real job you faggot?

Blacks don't buy guns at pawn shops. You sure this isn't a LARP?

Nogs buy guns on the street. I grew in a shitty Black neighborhood and i've see it tons of times. Crackheads spend their days breaking into cars and houses looking for anything small and valuable they can flip for a few bucks. A gun in the street is way cheaper than at a pawn shop or a gun store.

You can get a gun in the street for $25-$100 bucks, all day, every day.