Holocaust class

>holocaust class

The absolute state of the JewSA

gay if fake.

>>holocaust class
That's the class where you learn about humankind's diverse history of population genocides, right?

there's an entire class dedicated to it now? holy shit what did the bring the number to now 21 billion died?

Yes goy, don't forget to pay reparations.

>before she runs for president
She will be defeated by Barron Trump

>dos creaturas

If we dont make the holohoax happen for real all our schools will have this class.

This bitch and Hogg are having the time of their lives at the cost of their dead classmates. They think their hot shit and it's disgusting

And burgers have the audacity to call other countries cucked.

Cruz hit the wrong class

what the hell is an holocaust class?

>Gets bested by Barron Trump... history repeats itself

La Goblina y l'Atrociad...

That
whole area is full of Jews from New York. The so called “leaders” are Jews (kasky, Hogg, blonde slut) and a bull dkye lesbian with a shaved head.

Yup neither were in the building. Hogg has been sucking Anderson Cooper like a Hoover Vacuum and Kasky is probably being raped by the dumb nigger Don Lemon.

Do they actually have this "Holocaust class" "every single day"?? This is a public school? Do they think this is normal? Why are the news people not asking questions like "what is holocaust class? they didn't even have an entire class on World War II in most high schools just a few years ago, so what is holocaust class?" Is this an elective or is it required? Just what is going on here, exactly? Is this part of Common Core? Or did the local community put pressure to make this happen, or what?

Ahahahhahahah

only teh jews

The Sheriff is a Jew. The rep is a Jew (Debbie scumbag herself). Most of the school is Jewish.

It's an example of Jews taking over an area.

I don't even know how it's possible not to be a little bit anti-semitic these days
I wish I could go back in time and keep all the Jews and most of the Italians out.