Military grade ban

Ok this is getting dumber by the day. You cannot ban any weapon the military uses from public use. You would ban anything from single shot rifles to derringer pistols. Im sure you tards on the left can fire up what few brain cells you have left and realize this. You will not get any legislation passed that has any meaning. Remember all you are doing is putting targets on your foreheads, and ensuring conservative majority through 2024.

Other urls found in this thread:

tippmann.com/p/collapsible-folding-stock/upgrades-for-a-5-paintball-marker?pp=25
tippmann.com/p/new-a-5-flatline-barrel-with-built-in-foregrip/upgrades-for-a-5-paintball-marker?pp=25
tippmann.com/p/deluxe-coil-remote?pp=24
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think you're on to something here. Guns are important to people. Probably the single largest group of single issue voters. People who would not otherwise vote republican do not want to lose their gun rights. Heres hoping they alienate more people than ever.

Pro-Life is Pro-Gun......

SAGE

Does the military use these? Asking for a friend

yes

Some of us have already had our rights taken away from us just because we spent 3 days in a mental hospital.
I literally had to go into the loony bin for 3 days just to get my medication changed because otherwise it would have taken 2 months to see a psychiatrist.

I can't legally own a gun for another 3 and 1/2 years but I can own a home defense paintball gun.

www.tippmann.com/p/a-5-with-response-trigger?pp=24

tippmann.com/p/collapsible-folding-stock/upgrades-for-a-5-paintball-marker?pp=25

tippmann.com/p/new-a-5-flatline-barrel-with-built-in-foregrip/upgrades-for-a-5-paintball-marker?pp=25

tippmann.com/p/deluxe-coil-remote?pp=24

Can't forget the pepper balls.

Why did you spend time in a crank?

>I literally had to go into the loony bin for 3 days just to get my medication changed because otherwise it would have taken 2 months to see a psychiatrist.

They force you to sign a waiver saying you surrender your 2nd Amendment Right.

Psychiatry is a Jewish scam. The father of psychiatry is (((Sigmund Freud))). There's also Carl Jung who was quite based but his work has been thrown out because most psychiatrists are (((Freudian's))).
They're talking about adding "racism" as a mental disorder. Anyone who supports "mental health background checks" is a shill.
Not to mention, there isn't a single study that implies that people with mental disorder are any more predisposed to violence than "healthy" people.

You were crazy at the time you gave consent.

No, I told them I didn't want to sign the waiver and they told me I couldn't leave unless I did.

You took the plea deal. Read next time.

Contact a lawyer next time, dumbass.

Winchester model 70
K98 Mauser
1903 Springfield
All old bolt action military grade rifles.

>been to the looney bin
>wants gun
Yeah no

uh, no. It's way worse for you if you don't consent. If you don't consent, it's a hearing (that you're not going to win) and a lifetime ban at the federal level. you have to take the hit and go with the flow.

>Winchester model 70
Fuck that.

The 2nd amendment protects the civilian ownership of modern military ams. END OF DISCUSSION! The 2nd Amendment is not just for hunting and target shooting.
The sooner everyone realizes this; the sooner we can move on with our lives.
Liberals can accept this the easy way, or the can accept it the hard way, it's their choice.

They have this kind of classification in France but it's retarded. A Mauser 98K is a "war weapon", but if you modify so that it can't use grooved casings it becomes a hunting weapon, even though the ammo is virtually the same.
My uncle hunts with a M1 carbine leftover from WW2. It's illegal because it's a "war weapon" and he only has a hunting license, but he shoots slowly so that nobody would know it's a semi auto just by the sound.

On the other hand if you get a sport shooting license you can have absolutely anything.

Just build one yourself. It's pretty easy to get a functioning firearm with a drill press. Even felons need guns for protection, don't let some stupid law prevent you from having safety of mind.