>Doesn't pay well, but not too difficult
>Been working there for five days
>We are allowed to have free food on our break
>Eat vegan food for five days straight
>Strange effects on my body
>Weird empty feeling, like I haven't actually eaten
>Gross nauseous feeling
>Lots of Farts
>Have concluded, despite my inner jew, no more free vegan food for me.

To think, this is the way that lefties think we should all live. If they had their way we would all be vegan. I don't think I would like that very much.

Anyone else ever try this out? Only vegan food for any extended time, what were its effects on you? Is there a relationship between the left's desire to make us all vegan and the affect it seems to have on people, do they want to make us weak?

Not looking forward to the politics discussion when it comes up with my coworkers, i think i'm just gonna lie.

pic related: That actually looks better than the garbage we are shipping out to vendors and retailers

Other urls found in this thread:

paleoleap.com/how-raw-veganism-almost-killed-me/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Provoleta
youtube.com/watch?v=kaCakULo4z4
blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/humans-feasting-on-grains-for-at-least-100000-years/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why don't you just make homemade jerky to eat at work.

also you guys got one of those self-make peanut butter machines? one of them exploded on a customer in tasmania last week.

Link related
paleoleap.com/how-raw-veganism-almost-killed-me/

Veganism is ridiculous.
You need to make your vegan diet plan with the precision of a nuclear physicist to don't basically die.

It's unironically more dangerous than junk food. At least junk food doesn't kill you in a month if you don't over eat.

Did you remember to thank your slave driver for the scraps though?

ffs dude I even like Tofu!!! I know it makes me a total fag, but I lived in Asia for a few years...

I can't imagine trying to subsist off this shit...ugh

they are actually pretty nice desu, I fucked up on something tonight and they didn't really give me a hard time.

I ate their food cause it felt like a waste not to...Idk it's free...

I've eaten at a vegan restaurant before for shits and giggles.

The food tasted fine, but I wasn't full for as long as I'd hoped.

From what I understand, weakness if a pretty common symptom for vegans. I occasionally work with a vegan power lifter (yes, I know, how the fucking that even possible?). He told me that be needed to eat so muchu damn spinach, chick peas and other high protein veggies that he takes 4 shits a day from all the fiber.

I don't think the left making food to make us weak is on purpose. If anything it's a benefit for others to see how soyboy diets can have pussy like side effects

Sorry for the bad typos. I'm on my phone.

>>Lots of Farts
The horror!!!

Despite claims, vegan food is almost void of proteins. Sure there is protein in peas and nuts but your body can barely digest those.

>Gross nauseous feeling
I guess that's excess cooking oil.

>Lots of Farts
Some vegetables are very hard to digest; brocolli, cauliflauer and spinach come to mind.

Vegan food is hipster shit. You only need enough vegetables to ((replenish minerals)) in your body, not for the sake of eating healthy. Vegetables are not especially healthy, they're vegetables. The bulk of your diet should consist of fibers, like grains or oats.

Keep it pure and simple, these are all the vegetable you need: carrots, celery, kale, onions, potatoes, spinach

Just do keto, veganism doesn’t even make sense to our digestive system. Your body can handle everything fine except for excess carbs/sugar

Also, if you prepare spinach, make sure *not* to cook them longer than 3 minutes, otherwise they become mushy and constipating.

>Lots of farts
>Weird empty feeling

Your diet was so shit that your gut flora were fucked. Fiber was like a man lost at sea coming back home to a nice big juicy burger to them. Vegan food isn't better for you but I bet you don't get any veggies period.

>Gross nauseous feeling
>Lots of Farts
I'm pretty sure that's because vegans stuff their food with a shitload of oils, spices and god-knows-what-else to make it bearable

I actually do tho,

I'm pretty into Med/Arabic cusine, like hummus a lot, vine leafs (dolmas)

When I make a proper meal for myself it has a vegetable, broccoli or spinach, sometimes aspergus.

I don't think that was it user...

This thread could use a picture of delicious meat. No need to thank me. I'm American. I do it for free.

If you are active, eat 5 meals a day. Fist-sized portion of veggies, half a fist of meat/protein. Drink 6 cups of water a day.
If you do this you will be healthy eating-wise. 3/4 of the problems people have today is that they don't take fucking vitamins. Take one a days, Vitamin B, D, C, iron supplements. If you take on a sport, add an extra halve to each meal of both veggies and meats. Don't subsist on shit like hotdogs, balogna, or other plastic-wrapped meat products. In place of those, eat eggs. Asparagus boiled then fried with olive oil and seasoned with pepper and light salt is a delicious transitional side to get away from too much rice/grains/potatoes. Make a heap of asparagus with boneless chicken breasts cooked with garlic, onion and you have lunch/dinner for multiple days pre-made.

I know for real, I think I might have to go out for ribs or something tmr just to feel normal again...

Bro eventually your poo turns green I'm not kidding. I had an ex gf who was vegan and her shit didn't flush one day, fucking green huge turd staring back at me

and stinky shits too, yuck!

So when you eat potatoe salad with normal salad and some veggie schnitzel on top, you have a problem?

My ex girlfriend was a vegan. I used to eat it when I went out because I tried to be nice and considerate to her views. I can't speak for the food you ate, but the vegan food I ate generally wasn't too bad. I mean I wouldn't do it full-time because I like shit like steaks, hamburgers and chicken, but now and again vegan food is fine.

>what are almonds
>what is pasta
>what is bread
>what is apple

bruh they're called vegetables and fruits. some people eat them as part of a healthy diet. THEY'RRREE GREEEAT!

I'm an amateur bodybuilder and eat almost a pound of spinach a day. My poop is green despite eating lots of fish and meat, don't have ti be vegan just gotta eat your greens

>empty feeling

Non-processed vegan food is basically stuff like beans, peas, lentils, root vegetables, broccoli, cauliflower, etc.

You can really load up on that shit, it has tons of protein, fiber, etc.

I'm a vegan and I subsist mostly on quinoa, lentils, walnuts, spinach, and a bit of fruit. I throw it all in a blender and eat two pitchers a day. I never get hungry, ever. I always feel content.

why the fuck do vegan people eat that fake meat and like replacement type food? It's fucking shit. I have had tasty fucking vegan curries and shit, why don't they just eat that shit

Interesting. So I guess once you eat a lot of greenies it doesn't matter what you put in your body besides that. It'll be green shit ether way

Pork is vegan right?

>living entirely on nutrient slop
imagine living this life, imagine drinking dirt-tasting garbage designed to keep you alive like some sort of self-imprisoned slave
pathetic

>what are almonds
>what is pasta
Needlessly constipating

>what is apple
Better avoid this fructose bomb. Your liver will thank you.

>bread
Good

Plants don't have enough soul energy to sustain the human body. We require the harvesting of animal souls to drain for their power. It is the only way we can live.

We need to push a "rational diet" that bring back the whole "circle of life" gig showing how animals kill other animals in nature and how everything return to the dust in the end.

This veganism bullshit is retarded.
My only fear is that this freaks will push the mainstream industry to stop producint meat products or tax them or something.
That will bring a civil war.

Gas the vegans!! Food war now!

My ex went vegan and somehow gained 20 lbs. It's just a meme diet to make people feel superior to others.

thanks now I am off to the supermarket for bacon, I need more beer too

>>Have concluded, despite my inner jew, no more free vegan food for me.
Just bring some jerky and bread with you to add some protein to your vegetables. Maybe make yourself a nice sandwich and use their meals as a side dish.

But yea vegan food to me always feels like eating a bunch of side dishes without a main meal. And I'm not even a big meat eater. I eat about 1 to 1.5lbs of meat per week which is way under national average.

At first it was difficult to read your post but then I saw your flag and switched to ebonics
>to don't basically die

I don't know. I guess some people like different things, shocking.

In terms of vegan food, I think their deserts taste the best and taste pretty similar to their non-vegan counterparts. My ex used to make vegan cookies, brownies and cupcakes and I would have eaten that shit even if she wasn't around.

>be vegan
>eat rice, beans, corn, potatoes, wheat, barley, fruit and vegetables
>eat the foods humans have subsisted on for thousands of years
>OP calls me 'gross'

Go back to eating mcdonalds fatty.

It's from all the chlorophyll in green vegetables.

a lot of it sort of looks like pic related, we put it in plastic disposable bowls and they ship it same day to both branded stores and independent distributers who sell it at their shops with our name on it. From what I understand the part of distribution that I work in actually takes care of a lot of the Colleges and University customers...

Meh.
Fucking up is how you learn.
Like for example how you are fucking your country with the whole inmigration thing.

Dude, if the vegans stopped meat production I would just eat the vegans, seeing as they are not even human anymore it wouldn't even be cannibalism, therefore fully righteous in the eyes of god. But it would never even happen because vegans are weak minded pushovers.

>eat food your body isnt used to
>strange effects occur
I dont eat oriental foods unless im close to the comfort of my own bathroom.

that fake meat shit is disgusting, i have no idea why anyone would want to eat it. my dumb mate wen't vegan for a girl and I went over to their house and they made vegan sausages and roasted veges, then they both poured gravy all over it which wasn't vegan it contained beef extract. I just don't fucking understand this type of shit

I know.. It's bad.
The worst part is that we're going to have to re elect this manchild in 2020 because the alternatives are somehow worse

>eat the foods humans have subsisted on for thousands of years
You know meat falls into that category too, right?

If that bowl came with my 32oz steak; I'd eat it.
Vegatables are not a main course unless you're poor or religious.

Please, kill yourself and feed the soil.

Kys pleb

vote for the Bloc even if you hate the French and don't live in Quebec. That's what I'm gonna do.... wait, can I even do that?

The body can break those down, no problem. Spinach is the exception; it's fibers become very viscous when you cook it – and they'll pass through your body undigested. They'll rot inside your gut, it's very bad for your body. Spinach should be heated only, not cooked.

Sorry leaf, that was a low blow from my part.

whats that on the right

I can easily love specific individual animals and eat other animals without any moral issue.
>animal agriculture
>Implying you can grow animals in a field by planting them

Lol vegans don't even understand how animals are made.

starch has been the main source of calories for the human race for thousands of years. its only in the last few hundred that ordinary people have been able to eat meat as more than a occasional food.

I can't really comment on this personally as I've never had their vegan substitute-meat products, at least not knowingly. I usually ate an eggplant or veggie dish or some mac and cheese dish at the vegan restaurants. Most of the dishes she cooked were similar in content from what I remember.

Where i can learn more of this meme science?

>vote for the Bloc
Bro, I have bad news for you...

I think it's eggs.

>telling lies on the internet
Berries make you strong

...go on?

Vote rhino party
Ban hungry
Free cookie every monday

That is typical for eating a new diet, particularly one that is high in fiber. Your gut bacteria isn't suited for the new diet yet. You'll be fine next week.

That said, vegan is silly. Get yourself some fats. Salad dressings and the likes. Avoid the legumes (beans) and beans. Get some proper proteins after work. You'll do well to be eating a bunch of kinda sort of fresh vegetables.

Assuming that's what the crap you're eating. If it's a bunch of soyburgers, soymilk, and jizzjuice, fuck that.

Provoletas
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Provoleta

Really tasty
youtube.com/watch?v=kaCakULo4z4

>Agriculture is the cultivation and breeding of animals, plants and fungi for food, fiber, biofuel, medicinal plants and other products used to sustain and enhance life
How are you enjoying your vacation in canada, obvious amerimutt.

But that's not what you said originally. Here let me point out the two key words in your statement:
>starch has been the MAIN source of calories
>eat meat as more than a OCCASIONAL food.

See how including those words means you agree with me that you can eat meat just fine alone the rest of your diet, as long as you do so in reasonable quantities?

God bless you, sir!

The Bloc died today, because of a dumb woman. Same reason the PQ died. Both of them made the deadly mistake of giving a woman a turn in charge, and now both are dead. Almost all the Bloc candidates resigned earlier.

i only eat meat ive killed or fish I've caught. eggs come as gifts from people who own chickens, making each one quite special.

no animal products otherwise. eat mostly green plants and quinoa.

i hold no judgement against those who eat meat, each diet is personal and the moral complications or lack of is not for me to determine.

but i will say I live with no underlying guilt for contributing to death and suffering.

Because vegans pretend side dishes are whole meals

>because killing people the normal way just isnt enough for you savages

Fucking women. Can we just chain them all to stovetops already? Or lock them in breeding barns?

>that mythical Sup Forums nationalist land is literally eaten up

>species that evolved as predators
>oh but we started planting grains a couple thousand years ago
>that means we're herbivore
Top kek

>christcucks are literally doing it wrong

No that is not what I said originally. humans "subsisted" on plants and ate meat whenever available.
>can eat meat just fine alone the rest of your diet, as long as you do so in reasonable quantities?
not if you care about your health.

the whole point of my post is to respond to OP calling vegans 'weird' for eating beans and rice. meanwhile OP probably pigs out on mcdonalds every weekend and never second guesses his eating habits.

So a huge chunk of grilled cheese with spices? Anyone eating a full piece of that is going to spend a long time on the john.

>when vegans become meat for real humans.

>4 fangs
>some bitey tearing front teeth
>chompy plant grinding teeth in the back
HMMMMMMM

\
blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/humans-feasting-on-grains-for-at-least-100000-years/

>eggs
>vegan
>implying

How would anyone eat that much of the fucking food? You gotta be obese as fuck to consume that much in one sitting.
Half of that would seem reasonable, but fuck man, vegans are fucking morons.

Mostly women are vegans though
And the 'first' woman was eve
Who ate an apple..

>mfw i go to bed knowing things died and suffered so that i may live

You can only absorb enough soul energy to power your own soul through the killing of animals, retard. That's consolidated soul energy.

Im powering mine by killing the arguments of meatards

Look, you listed a bunch of things, and gave as reason for them being good to eat that they were eaten by humans for thousands of years. I replied saying meat is also included in that list. I'm not saying we subsisted exclusively on meat or primarily on it. I'm saying we've been eating as much of it as we could get our hands on since we've been human, just like everything else you listed, because for most of human prehistory, you ate whatever you found or you died. The luxury to choose what your meal consists of is a very, very modern thing.

And there is no negative health benefit to eating reasonable quantities of meat alongside other varied staples. Reasonable as it a quarter pound per day, more or less.

That's not how it works, and no you are not either way.

You mean to tell me humans are omnivores? No shit, I learned that in elementary school. How does this make us not predators though?

I'm actually in pretty good shape, I did have mcDs the other day tho, it had been a while...

>op ever saying he was vegan
>implying

I love this false duality vegans set-up. As if people who eat meat eat nothing but meat. Or eat more meat than anything else in their diet.
That's their biggest jew trick. The reality is that it's Vegans vs People with a varied diet, but they try to pass it off as Vegans vs Pure Meat Eaters. Which (almost) don't exist.

Stfu faggot...all these McDonalds haters are the lamest motherfuckers. That shit is good, just don’t eat it more than a couple times a week. Veggies are for women and babies.

Of course that humans were vegan you shitlord.

a guy i use to work with said he didn't eat anything without a face our a mother. he had a harley.