Why are millennial women still childless in their late 20s?

Why are millennial women still childless in their late 20s?

Chad shortages.

whoever you are, I wish you were dead for making these shit threads consistently.

Because they and prospective male partners are too busy working their genitals off to feed themselves, let alone children.

>leaf full of syrup, per usual

Because who has time to raise a family when there's social justice to fight for?

Women remain children into late 20’s just as men do.

Why would anyone want children?

>in b4 the kikes need more slaves

Feminism + equality = no babies

No joke, I graduated in 98 in a small class of 125 and every girl in my class that had kids didn't have their first until their 30s. 30 was the youngest mother. Guess how many are autistic?

The next generation is going to be the one to colonize space senpai.

We have been indoctrinated to not be that teenage parent or else we'd fail at life. Jokes on them, shit's going to backfire in just a few more years when boomers reach peak senior citizen rates. Give it about 5 more years until we witness the collapse of social security as we know it.

>legal births in the US

fixed that for you

because they are busy working and making money and voting, woman nowadays are reckless.

there may be a couple kids with potential but the rest are mediocre to autistic

13 by my count but after a while you stop counting/lose count

I'd say about 2/3 of the girls had kids

and half of those births are shitskins

>collapse of social security
this is why I hate paying in to a system that will not benefit me at all, if I can save enough money to drop out of life early then I'm going that route, fuck the Boomers

>making money
women's studies degrees only get barista jobs and they don't pay well

Better childless than a single mom garbage heap

I don't even have the options a woman does and I avoided bearing children, why can't she? So now her used up pussy has a parking fee? Fuck that

Why do you keep posting these dumb societal critique bait honeypots? It was fun for a year, but it's getting kind of old

>It was fun for a year, but it's getting kind of old
and yet you are here still replying, kinda makes you think

Answer: Because we don't need more fucking people on this planet.

Abortion should not only be a choice, but required (at minimum recommended) at this point.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS PSYOP TRICKERY WITH THIS BITCHES PICTURE EVERY TIME YOU ASK ABOUT MILLENNIAL YOU KIKE BOT CIA NIGGER MOTEHRFCUKER

Good points! Not only is the actuality higher, our welfare system will be just as stressed.

I bet this woman kills herself once she is too old and the "young and quirky" gimmick which is all she knows doesn't work anymore.

who is she?

Bitch already hit the wall even with more makeup than a Walmart cake's layer of icing. Give her a few more years and she'll be not only unrecognizable but reduced to insecurely reminiscing and trying to relive her peak years.

Because when you cant cook, cant clean, have a shit personality, and only bring a blown out used up pussy to the table, no man wants them. Probably 2/3 of milennial women are useless fuck toys.

That stare what the hell happened to her? It looks like her soul was lost in Elysium and now whatever husk of her body survived is now searching for what it once was. Is this what has become of the modern girl? This looks like torture.

cause white women are shit tier and no one wants them. Tradcon latinas are the ultimate

> fell for the Jews over population meme.
> the distribution of wealth is the problem and will always be. Billionaires can feed small countries for years. But they need 19 cars 3 jets 7 houses with 29 bedrooms each.

>look at these things behind me I have a personality!

You raise a great point but it's actually the boomer's fault for indoctrinating everyone after them into not needing to learn basic life skills because we were told to get a high paying job so we'd be able to afford hiring assistants to cook and clean for us. Hell, one of the reason's millennial are god damn broke is from constantly going out to eat $15 avocado toast and $5 frappalappacciniattos.

Who in the fuck hangs pictures like this?

A generation of infantile men.

I don't know if it's BPA, hormones in meat products, chemicals in the water supply, overbearing mothers, soy...

Whatever the cause, this generation of "men" is a disgrace to every generation that preceded it.

Feminism is a reaction to that phenomenon. They're just acting out to compensate for lack of success in the only thing they want. Children.

Jew propaganda mostly. Why do you think homeschooling and removing the electric Jew from your life is becoming more popular?

Over mothering and reliance on the state rather than your parents raising you

>the only thing they want
I'll never get this.

In terms of infantile men, where would you place the Serbian man compared to the western man?

You've got that backwards.

Same or quite possibly worse, at least the urban population.

Enormous amount of man-children in gen X and later.

this

It's what happens when you hit the wall and realize you aren't who you used to be. The sudden realization of an identity crisis is quite scary indeed

It's not a woman's responsibility to worry about or fix civilization. They want a man to impregnate her and provide. If the man won't, then the state will, or Jamal.

No point blaming woman for man's failures.

One reason could be all the alcohol and drugs they take. I recently dated a woman in her mid thirties who was childless and divorced. She was extremely beautiful, blonde, huge knockers, short, tight waist...literally perfect on the outside.

But I found out that she had a cocaine problem...and drank way too much...had several DWIs in her background.

She explained to me that she never got pregnant but would frequently have early term miscarriages i.e. nasty little fist sized fetuses being rejected by her body.

I started to have the suspicion that this happens to more women that we know and may be an epidemic.

a fellow wall meme
me too!

>Answer: Because we don't need more fucking people on this planet.

thanks, greatest ally

now set an example and fucking kill yourself

>I don't know if it's BPA, hormones in meat products, chemicals in the water supply, overbearing mothers, soy...
I'm sure all of that play a role in the advent of the soygoy numale but I believe the widespread damage was from highly effective advertisement in promoting entertainment over productivity through indoctrination boxes. It's worse these days due to massive amounts of collected data further increasing the effectiveness of advertisement along with the invention of targeted advertising. With the population subdued and content with their entertainment lifestyle, they lose ambition and productivity.

Let me ask Sup Forums, what is the USA's biggest industry?

kek

The human is one of the most reproductively succesful species on the earth. That women's problem was just she was destroying her body with the narcotics and alcohol for years on end.

Can't afford it. Cost of living is sky high, wages are insultingly low, we're jewed by everyone for everything at every turn, and if we're not shitskins we're denied the substantial gibs that make life liveable. Already drowning financially and adding kids to that is both irresponsible and degenerate.

I completely agree with you...but aren't roasties by and large filling their guts with toxic chemicals day in and day out? Here in the states it is quite common for women to have serious drug and alcohol problems.

>Bitch already hit the wall even with more makeup than a Walmart cake's layer of icing

wut?She looks better in that pic than most 20 yo girls.

>Can't support a child on hairdressers and retail wages
>gf is infertile anyways
>who would want to bring a child up in an increasingly anti-white world?

>Here in the states it is quite common for women to have serious drug and alcohol problems.

Damn I don't know with what kind of people you mingle but I'm dutch and in uni most just drink some beers/wine occasionally. Lower educated people use more drugs and alcohol but its mostly weed beer and probably x...

Sad to hear alot have drug issues. What is causing it? Easy and cheap availability?

Oh she definitely is above the curve compared to other women in their 20s... but look at how far she fell in just 3 years. She was such a qt then too. What women who use their vanity professionally don't seem to understand is, it drops faster than a rock in water. Unlike men who can age like wine given that effort is put into improving our lifestyle and professional careers.

Doctors and Psychiatrists.

Yes easy and cheap mixed with a toxic party culture. Our American women prefer to attend parties with at least a 2:1 male to female ratio. They seek attention and have a psychotic obsession with making men jealous of each other.

this t b h

Now that you've establushed that you have a vagina, women lost their value somewhere in the 60's or 70's with their feminism going overboard and where it lead. The results are what you call "manchildren" today, who rather do anything other than get a blown out pussy that doesn't do a thing but argues using its holes until the man makes the,mistake of knocking it up. Then it bails back out and leeches you for the next 18 years while hopping from cock to cock

Jesus Christ, she got old fast.
Unironically would not bang.

29 years old, I am unmarried, childless and a virgin

3 more months till I become a Wizard.

Alot of women are clambering to get married when they are around 29 years old,but jesus christ, i've had the displeasure of overhearing some, their standards are way too high and they are already used up.....its fucking amazing really.

I think I'll go and become a jesus freak and attend a church to land me a woman with at the bare minimum some kind of moral compass.Preferably younger though.

Also...what is this i've been hearing about Asexual women....what is their deal?

Every girl I have met in the last 3 years has been on mental health medication and they all drink heavily. Liberal women are destroyed by 26, absolutely destroyed.

They have a job

good lord...seriously? talking about mental health in the UK is absolutely shameful, we all stay 10 feet away at all times away from nutjobs.

>3 more months till I become a Wizard.
ffs get some practice. sex + women is like anything else, if u don't practice you'll be crap, and build up a fear\inferiority complex about them. get your holiday to thailand booked, it'll do u a world of good. people always get a new lease of life when they start having sex.

think of all the 13~14yo pakis banging white school girls in council house bedrooms across britain right now.

FEMINISM.
LATER THEY WONDER WHY THEY CAN NOT HAVE KIDS.
AROUND THE 35% OF COUPLES WITH WOMEN OVER 30 ARE HAVING FERTILITY ISSUES CDC NUMBERS SAID MY DOCTOR.
BIG MONEY FOR FERTILITY CLINICS.

Honestly guys, buckle the fuck up. Once these roasties collectivly start hitting 27-29, you are going to witness a GIANT meltdown. It won't be a private thing. Buzzfeed, huffpo, new your times, washington post.... it will be an absolute clusterfuck of (((intellectual))) articles BEGGING us to start taking 29 year old roastie wives.

/we/ will all be /fit/ /biz/ savvy, and more developed, further along on our individual journeys then we could even imagine now. We are WINNERS Sup Forums, never fucking forget it.

Forget about the Chad memes, those are NORMIES.

WE ARE THE REAL CHADS. We are going to all red pill 18 year old trad wives when we are 30, and it's gonna be comfy as all FUCK.

START PREPARING FOR SUCCESS NOW. It will take years.... 5 years. Start a 5 year plan

I will be 32 in 5 years. How about you?

We have male genitalia.

Because they love BBC

Why are we still childless?

Entitled ass holes need to finish their bucket lists

Any place where I can legally fuck white women for money? That aren't riddled with AIDS?

You're a comfy NEET who'll die off alone, why do you care Björn

Becuase I don't want to die off even though my genes are inferior.
But that's natural selection I guess

>mfw 21 and still childless

You can't blame them... but then again it still saddens me to see countless irredeemably damaged goods caused by meds, legal and illegal use. Even more so when they are grade A beautiful. The behavioral health industry is so large in the USA, almost every doctor's answer to any mental problem is to prescribe pills. Think about, if a psychologist and psychiatrist would say you're perfectly fine then they wouldn't have a job. In turn, it's not shameful in the USA to take pills instead of learning coping mechanisms since 'everyone does it anyway.' In some ways, capitalism was a mistake, especially in the medical world.

Tinder and/or apply for a job to meet people

you know why
useless shit thread

Real estate

Far too busy posting selfies.

They were tricked into thinking the most fulfilling and rewarding process they could possibly engage in was a sexist myth and real happiness lies in working 9-5 every day as an estate agent.

Because they werent beaten into civility.
Remember : women have no functioning / human brains. They are cognitively animals. They are unable to learn from anticipation or cognition.
They only learn from pain. Like animals or any other mindless lifeforms.

There is your explaination. Now deal with it.

Fuck off with your internet education. Either you're Chad and/or really wealthy. The rest has no sexual market value/use to them.

tinder is just for people looking for quick hookups
I've had jobs and I'm currently looking for a new one and I haven't really met anyone worthwhile working.
I would go to school again but I can't afford it and I'm too old to apply for student loans

You are exactly right. Take a look at the birth rate chart I posted here (). Notice the second highest peak is 1990. That means in about 2 years, the meltdowns from hitting the wall will begin to trickle shortly and only increase as time goes on. Use this time for self improvement to become ULTRA CHAD when that happens. Everyone now who is working towards degeneracy won't stand a chance against you if you give yourself the head start RIGHT NOW before MELTDOWN begins.

How old? Some students in my Uni here are over 30...

The race that reproduces the most, wins evolutionarily, buddy
So if you want whatever color you are to be the color of the human race, your better get ready to pump up those baby numbers, boy! Eventually there will likely be a land & resource war, and since you're an American, you're probably going to win (assuming your kids stay in the US). I'm just saying, you have more kids you start to push other people out of the way.

forgot your picture of steve o

Post lard ridden selfie..

Makeup does too good of a job masking their uniform ugliness so they except the top 15% of men, even though the majority of them are ass fucking ugly without all that fake shit caked on their faces. The retarded among them never realize this, and thus, age to the point of menopause.

My wife was 19, I was 18 when we had our kids (Twins). Honestly I wouldn't have it any other way. My kids will be adults when most of the people I know are just having their first.

Friends think I'm fucked because I don't waste my 20's going to bars, trying to fuck random strangers till I'm 30, sleeping in till the afternoon, working a shit minimum wage job to pay for the weekend.

Meanwhile I started a business, make close to 20k a month, will be living in a nice house by the time they start thinking of moving out of their parents houses, and it's only gonna get better as the years pass.

>be me, 16
>Visit mum's house at the same time as my step sister visits during holidays
>Good girl, no drugs alcohol in sight in her future, was a virgin
>We quickly fall in love, and lose our virginities to each other
>have to return home at the end of the holidays, she writes me a lovely note 8 still have, says she'll never forget me etc
>Few months pass and we stop texting and all contact for 2.5 years
>I move to mum's, she moves to her dad's so we're just living together now
>find out she drinks lots, does drugs, dresses promiscuously, has had sex with 9 different people
We're just 18 now, why does this happen? She's liberal as.

I was wrong, I'm not too old, it's been changed.
You can get loan until you're 65 now, sweet. I still have to move and live in the city though which is extremely expensive on it's own. and then I also need to redo things from previous schools since my grades aren't high enough and I didn't pass certain exams

Getting pregnant interferes with riding that cock carousel.

What's your business

Look up the documentary Liberated on netflix. It's new.

I made it like 10 min in. It's so fucking degenerate.

>good goyim now back to work to earn your slave wage..