Dude, whoa

Dude, whoa...

sometimes wish I could be satisfied with such a trite, smug worldview as the people that draw these

How would you get your head that far up your own asshole?

>worry about the opinion of nobody
>vs
>worry about the opinion of hundreds of media shills

yeah nah I prefer to think like the girl. life is simple and fluid intelligence falls as people age. the elderly are unfortunately just greedy and bitter

>an old dude who has the advantage of 6-7 decades has more knowledge than some young grill who's going through puberty and is distracted by sexual interests
oh wow how awful. millenials just suck, amirite?

that's not a girl

It's a cartoon depiction of human with long hair so obviously it's a girl user

I agree with this

Get off social media, read a book

I'd much rather be the girl.

about cleaning up and keep track of metric shit tons of cat shit

>Do other things while you are supposed to work your job
>Assume that you will succeed and put all your energy in a single retarded project
This is why woman aren't successful.

imagine the smell

your father didn't beat you hard enough faggot

If he didnt have that huge bookcase on his head it would be much easier to get up...

>side hustle
is everything in the west infested with nigger words?

You have no idea how bad it is

i'm visiting from taiwan and its honestly a bit disturbing

>dies a virgin failing to pass on his superduper smart genetics
>roastie shits out 4 brain dead kids to continue her legacy

Don't turn on a top 40 station.

*ring your local Chinese restaurant*

i'm in the bay area and the uber drivers all leave a top 40 on.

i used to think the fucking 56% memes were just memes or jidf shilling

>tfw too intelligent to walk

I think the person on the left is happier though

no shit. she can walk

If it makes you feel better, you are in the belly of the beast. If you get the chance check out anywhere in a "fly over"state

The niggerfication of America is definately a thing: last generation we broke down correct language useage and enforcement and now we are subsituteing American values with nigger shit: "see goyim, the smart (sic) thoughts in your head about hustling and masculinity are you appripriating the black." Last thing left is brazillification as from what I can see.

Evola and other early 20th century European writers foretold it in a matter that would be to fast. But in the continuum: jazz>legal rights>acceptance>brazil it makes sense to proclaim hyperbolically that the first step is the severing of the ties to the west.

Smug or not, this doesn't make the statement wrong.

>tfw to intelligent too own a phone

And yet more people listen to the girl, protect the girl, want to be around the girl, especially if her shirt is cut low enough. Rmyt

graet now make a hitler edit that ends with aushwitz

Lmao old people are dumb. He probably thinks all people came from Adam and Eve and every species of animal could fit on a boat and shit

>BMW drivers are fucked up individuals
who knew

I hate this "muh reading makes you smurt" shit. It's why ((skeptics)) tend to brag about how many/what book they're reading on a constant basis.

>Copier not for personal use
What a jew.

>A book contains a library.
>A phone doesn't.
>Love is bad.
Hmm

>when you're so redpilled you've never read a book in your whole life except that one time in middle school they made you read the lion the witch and the wardrobe but you didn't even finish it

>let me just put 50 cats that don't know me or eachother into a room
>this is a good business idea

Uhh, the "skeptics" don't read shit though.

Read a book, nigga

But a smartphone gives you access to a greater library than you could carry in the form of books.

This