Brit/pol/ - Saturday Morning Cartoons Edition

>UK industry fears as Donald Trump's 'devastating' steel tariff sends markets tumbling
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/03/01/britain-major-lobbying-drive-avoid-donald-trumps-steel-tariff/

>Not time to nitpick on Brexit - Jacob Rees Mogg
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-43266509

Other urls found in this thread:

patribotics.blog/2018/02/25/putins-wikileaks-host-mob-laundromat-funded-gop/
patribotics.blog/2017/06/25/exclusive-sheriff-clarke-attacked-black-lives-matter-on-putins-orders/
twitter.com/LouiseMensch
youtube.com/watch?v=WmhbOgSKF9k
youtube.com/watch?v=LonKGuS9uuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=75JjflWKs98
youtube.com/watch?v=kp8PmgPW_AI
youtube.com/watch?v=wEpwXfyV188
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/bestiality-legal-canada-supreme-court-a7073196.html
youtube.com/watch?v=qP79zHALbH4
youtube.com/watch?v=iV76RsmUag8
youtube.com/watch?v=xlx5_qojXM0
youtube.com/watch?v=7c5kvMXLC1c
youtube.com/watch?v=nVT1c0tr8NE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

patribotics.blog/2018/02/25/putins-wikileaks-host-mob-laundromat-funded-gop/
patribotics.blog/2017/06/25/exclusive-sheriff-clarke-attacked-black-lives-matter-on-putins-orders/

twitter.com/LouiseMensch

youtube.com/watch?v=WmhbOgSKF9k

Morning all.

Nobody up yet?

>UK industry fears as Donald Trump's 'devastating' steel tariff sends markets tumbling

There are certain industries that necessitate British ownership. The idea that a nation may be 'sovereign', 'independent' and able to take action - either unilateral or not - with foreign powers in ownership of its strategic infrastructure is a fiction. There is an enormous advantage in having an in-house supply of steel, as there is in a multitude of other industries, too. Protectionism is an asset.

I am. Snowed quite a bit more last night.

Good morning FCMD. Are you snowed in?

>Protectionism is an asset.
even when it's being done to you?
sounds like saying, 'rape is fun'

no extra snow here on the south coast
need to get out and find a mothers day card early in case it starts snowing later

>In a statement released after the verdict was announced, Mr Duale said Moore “joined the ranks of terrorists” by launching an attack on the UK’s values.

>“He was actually attacking Britain, he was attacking a British mother, a British wife, a productive British worker and charity volunteer,” the statement said.

QUINTESSENTIAL

The absolute state lads

>absolute state
of you
fucking agitprop cunt

>even when it's being done to you?

Why blame a nation for acting in its rational self-interest? America has as much a right to a domestic steel market as we do. It serves their interests. And external protectionism encourages self-sufficiency, so I'd argue that it's a long term net-benefit.

Keeping up your analogy, if you keep getting raped you take self-defence classes. Comparative advantage as a concept only leads to the rapidity with which the global mono-culture is imposed on us, and everyone else. This is about more than just who can produce the most steel for the lowest price.

Quite a bit has melted over the course of the night. Roads are still sheets of ice though, good to see the Council Tax has been spent on far more useful things than ensuring continuity of basic movement.

Thanks for reminding me.

Morning Rimmer

>Quite a bit has melted over the course of the night.
Isn't that highly unusual?

>Roads are still sheets of ice though, good to see the Council Tax has been spent on far more useful things than ensuring continuity of basic movement.
Wankers, aren't they?

>Why blame a nation for acting in its rational self-interest?
yeah let's sit back like cucks and let them walk all over us because 'omg based trump'
>Keeping up your analogy
so we fight back then?
> Comparative advantage as a concept only leads to the rapidity with which the global mono-culture is imposed on us, and everyone else
ffs you are the worst

>agitprop
>Literally a news story from yesterday published across all major news outlets

State of you

>Isn't that highly unusual?

It's probably above 0 out there at the moment and it was supposed to rain a bit.

>Wankers, aren't they?

I am convinced that anyone involved within L O C A L politics for a mainstream party is an even bigger moron than those at Westminster. It takes a special sort of person to accept the sum total of your political career to be representing one of our zombie parties at a level that involves winning elections on less than a thousand votes; and levying power over such minute details that a six-year-old should be able to control.

>State of you
your comment was the agitprop
it always is vlad

>yeah let's sit back like cucks and let them walk all over us because 'omg based trump'

This isn't what I said at all.

>so we fight back then?

By ensuring that we have our own, sustainable domestic industries in areas of strategic importance.

>ffs you are the worst

Thank you.

So you agree that the Muslim woman from Nigeria is British?

youtube.com/watch?v=LonKGuS9uuQ

youtube.com/watch?v=75JjflWKs98

just a bit of fun right lads?
just banter

youtube.com/watch?v=kp8PmgPW_AI

probably more so than you

Good morning boys. I see Brit/pol/ is as depressingly shit as always.

Lel. Nice wishful thinking. More people = more bullshit.

that's true

Kys you fucking faggot.

FOOKIN LARPY TARPYS

It’s not even 9am m8 try the decaf

youtube.com/watch?v=wEpwXfyV188

He'll have to beg the snake with tits or heat it over his engine.

That little cunt posts 100 times a thread, throughout the night, with absolutely nothing to say. I want to kick his front teeth in.

I'd agree with that if your only contributions to Brit/pol/ weren't arguing about constitutional law for 17 hours. You do fuck all for the quality (kek) of Brit/pol/.

In fact you make it worse. Just fuck off you fat depressing alcoholic deserter.

Have you learnt to read yet?

How do you know I'm who you think I am? I might be, but that's classified.

>100 times
only half of that desu

What the fuck are those pictures though?

you don't know cultist chan?
it's a 40k meme

I'm cataloging all the anti-Eddie posters and the reason behind their fractured minds. I can't say it's a very impressive roster

Nah, I had to google 40k. I don't play games. I fix things in my shed and impregnate foreign women.

Replace anti-Eddie with Eddie destroyer and you'd be spot on.

>fix things in my shed and impregnate foreign women
sounds excellent

>7 posters
JUST

>the reason behind their fractured minds
what you got down for me i wonder?

It's 9am. The deanos are working and the neets haven't awoken yet.

Wait what day is it??

Good point. I probably fit into the neet category since I didn't know what day it was, though I do have a job.

>gay marriage isn't a slippery slope they said
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/bestiality-legal-canada-supreme-court-a7073196.html

FCMD, which country is best to move to? Russia?

If you've got a job you're not a NEET.

Good to hear. I'm not a neet then.

>best to move to? Russia?
if you like very expensive vegetable soup
youtube.com/watch?v=qP79zHALbH4

The acronym stands for not in education, employment or training.

I’m not convinced there are many in britpol that are real neets

Chyna if you aren't a Dirty Nigger/Mudslime.

I didn't know that. Thanks for telling me lad. So I was a neet until last week basically.

We definitely have a few.

>facist flag
>supporting free trade

chyna sounds like hell to me desu, my town center seems packed to me , china is like the densest parts of london on steriods,

Live in the gobi desert

it's joke which eddie to his credit got

youtube.com/watch?v=iV76RsmUag8

BIRD
8qmh0R9HB3UNJubN0RUIT,3EVURVURNNUi84935y74895348975648935734-08d90gs-k - }0-dksd/-/fwlf.[]/f.sf/.;s']#/s]'#f//s;e/;fe4389hu905300550k09k0k

Shout it to yourself inside your head in a Glaswegian accent.

He deleted it.

>in a Glaswegian accent
that really makes the difference
not sure why

youtube.com/watch?v=xlx5_qojXM0

I started a game of EU IV as Bavaria yesterday, I was planning to build a big empire in Europe and respond to your posts with screenshots but I'm not very good at the game and I lost my provinces to Bohemia.

youtube.com/watch?v=7c5kvMXLC1c

i won't ask why terry is wearing two hats
what's the current incarnation of ubuntu like?

There was a woman slamming on a door up the street from me at like 6:30 this morning

I almost got up and went out to see if she was alright, it is fucking freezing out there still must have been even worse at that time

But I decided not to because I didnt like the sound of her voice and also thought she was being a bit retarded just slamming on the same door over and over again for like half an hour.
not sure if I did the right thing lads

>not sure if I did the right thing lads
she'll be fine
it takes hours to die from the cold i think

I haven't tried 17.10. I run a lightweight distribution based on 16.04. In the image, that's Davis' desktop.

cosplay is really fuckin degenerate
but yeah I assumed she could walk to a friends house or something, this town isn't that crazy big and it was fully light by that point.

I thought it was a weird time to get stuck outside also, a little late for coming back from the clubs. My pet theory was that she'd heard her bf had brought home a girl from the clubs, and so raced over to his place hence the knocking and shouting and also why he didnt open the door.

>cosplay is really fuckin degenerate
that's why it's so good desu

it is a bit odd to be banging on doors on a snowy saturday morning
it you find a frozen corpse outside later you'll know what happened

Ive currently been fighting with linux mint myself, and have been thinking about changing to something else. Not sure what.
Also head patz?

i want to know about dianna physics girl now

You literally can't read, your coping mechanism is really unrefined compared to the others. It is one of your key identifying features
You're just an annoying little shit, not worthy of cataloging.
Austo-Bavarishit shown the ground

>Also head patz?
GGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
>that's britpol speak for yes

>not worthy of cataloging.
i shall have to escalate my campaign of terror

terry looks angry
what's going on there?

she's way too nice of a white girl to ever let that negro touch her

also
>niggers
>doing physics
>that particular nigger
>having two brain cells to rub together
you can see in his eyes that he's barely functioning

I need not explain.

Sort of like,
>codified constitution
>a codified constitution
Right? Fucking alcoholic scum.

but she seems fairly harmless
science for kids and stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=nVT1c0tr8NE

written***
Because that'll be the next excuse for your bad English.

pattopatsonHeadofHeads
But kewl im going to use that one sometime then

where's my head pat?

How many pot noodles an hour does your jaded and broken mother make you to sustain such a consistency of mind numbing posts for so many hours? I went to bed at 0030 and you were in full swing then and you're still going now.

i'm too impatient

i cook my own food eddie
you been enjoying real food during you holiday?

He's madly in love with her beyond obsession, if you weren't aware. Poor guy. She never even aknowledged all the masturbation videos he sent her.

Learn to read faggot and you'll avoid such embarrsment in the future. Like the whole "NI joining the Republic" and "NI becoming a Republic" episode of the retardation that is your post history.

patz I love head pats

Same i wish i was a bit faster sometimes