/SA 2/ Farmers to South Africa Government: ITS WAR

dievryburger.co.za/2018/03/onteieningsmosie-is-en-bly-diefstal/
archive.is/wj0d5

TAU executive committee, which represents South Africa's farmers, issued this statement.:

TAA's Executive Committee considers the decision of the National Assembly to amend the Constitution to allow expropriation without compensation, as a mere theft and the commencement of a process of nationalization of land and property.

The government is warned that they should expect many farmers to regard it as a declaration of war. No one stole ground. It has been bought and many mortgages are or are still being paid for the most expensive, and worked from sunrise to sunset to pay the ground and to make sure that there is food at each table. Nobody will give away goodness, regardless of the country's Constitution. Theft remains theft, even if it is authorized in a constitution.

People who are currently in the process of buying property already ask the question why transfer duty should still be paid to the state? They are now taxed, just to eventually lose everything.

Similarly, there is a growing feeling among farmers to keep up with the payment of land tax to third-level governments.

TLU SA is also going to face criminal charges against police leaders who claim that the land was stolen. In the past, TLU SA has already offered a R100 000 reward for anyone who can prove the land stolen. Nobody came to the fore, but the talk about it is still heard. Now it's time that those who claim it must prove too.

TLU SA, together with all the role-players who set South Africa's future first, will fight this policy, other than the political parties that try to implement it, clearly set their political survival.

News article about statement:
southafricatoday.net/south-africa-news/expropriation-motion-remains-theft-a-declaration-of-war/

TAU homepage
tlu.co.za/index.php/en/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TlK5cUS3K1o
youtube.com/watch?v=QRg_8NNPTD8
youtu.be/JY8OgBzFLJU?t=47m9s
theralphretort.com/self-hate-local-white-man-mickey-finch-celebrates-murder-of-white-south-african-farmers-302018/
youtube.com/watch?v=0TfAq3LrIjg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neall_Ellis
change.org/p/australian-government-accept-white-south-african-refugees-to-australia
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Unless you want to isolate the movement to a few crazies you don't want to break the mainstream. You need to think with your brain instead of getting emotional.

From what I've seen, even liberals in the US are condemning this on social media. All of my friends despite many being hillary votters are horrified by it. There is the possibility for outside support if cards are played right

Things to do:
>Share videos about the plight of white south africans from the likes of Lauren Southern
>Show quotes about Mandela regarding racial harmony to show the ANC are hypocrites
>Emphasize the poor and defenseless state of white farmers vs. the huge power of the South African regime
>Use zimbabwe as an example for why this will lead to calamity
>Make blanket moralistic statements like "it's not right to steal land from people who have done nothing wrong", avoid specifics and complexities
>Point out massive corruption/violence perpetrated by the ANC. Bring up the massacre of protesting BLACK miners
>Point out homophobia perpetuated by the ANC

Things NOT to do:
>le 1488/nazi memes
>Advocating race war
>Defend apartheid as a system
>Say whites deserve the land because they are genetically superior/blacks are stupid
>Advocating violence outside of self-defense (i.e. it's okay for white farmers to defend their land but not to launch a coup in Pretoria)

THESE things will create outside political support for the whites and allow them some real benefits, instead of larpers talking about an absurd plan to invade from Botswana or w/e

Previous;

Notable post
youtube.com/watch?v=TlK5cUS3K1o

Oh boy, another thread with tiny-dicked white nationalists complaining about African land being returned to the people who it rightfully belongs to.

When will white people pay full reparations for all the genocide and destruction committed by them on the African continent?

What a guy

Fuck off human garbage.

About the same time Jews pay whites reparations for Bolshevism.

good shit

This gets more (you)'s if you use the nigger meme flag save the EU flag for muslim posting or subtle 56% threads

when the north africans pay reparations to the spaniards

based boer boomer

Every single nigger on Earth deserves to die for what they do to innocent whites every day

but I'm an EU citizen. It's my rightful flag.

I wanna be this

If we genocided them, how would there be anyone left to claim that the land is theirs?

I thought israel only larped as european in tournaments

Capitulation isn't an option
youtube.com/watch?v=QRg_8NNPTD8

Genocide doesn't mean you succeeded in killing everyone.

You must be one of those Afrikaans inbreds.

but they are not inbreds(thanks to racial segregation)

Jews are amongst the most inbred 'people' there are, check all the Jewish genetic diseases.

Ignore the bait posters

>(i.e. it's okay for white farmers to defend their land but not to launch a coup in Pretoria)
why?

The smile of Boer children courtesy of niggerpartheid

So do it

>bait
You guys can probably get away with alot because noone expects anything of people in south africa.

Nope. The farm land wasn't stolen. Whites are the ones who brought farming to Africa, there were no farms before we arrived. Hence, why whites own the most farmland. The government owns lots of arable land, why not give that to the population? Surely they can turn it into farmland like we did? Are you suggesting they can't? If they take the farms we all starve, this goes deeper than racial unrest

What the fuck dude

So, uh, when do we start smuggling heavy arms and artillery to the whites in South Africa?

>being shocked
found the newfag

I saw this posted on based stickmans page. Got a source?

lol come take it

Guys i think the landgrab is going to move faster than anticipated. Random street niggers feel justified to make their moves now. Theyre all reading this propaganda book talking about being kangz n shiet.

Truth be told they should make on site or buy from local dealers.
At any rate SA people need to arm themselves and not just with guns.

I'm not shocked at gore you stupid faggot, I'm more pissed at the inhumanity of the nigger, which shouldn't even come as a surprise at this point. I also guarantee I've been around longer than you, bitchtits.

RAcial HOly WAr

Brought farming? They used slaves and cheap labor to make those farms.

Honestly, after the crimes committed by your people during apartheid, you're lucky the ANC even still allows you to live there. I'm so angry we in the European Union didn't put economic sanctions on South African earlier during apartheid.

If you have a problem, just go back to Europe. You're not African anyway. You're a colonizer.

Oh, absolutely not "just" with guns. They need to start buying as much military-grade firepower as they possibly can. Buy fucking howitzers and tanks.

lies

Listen at 47 minutes
youtu.be/JY8OgBzFLJU?t=47m9s

Spain had part of North Africa as a protectorate in the 20th century.

Can you guys post more pics of victims? I'm writing up an article on all this.

What are the odds that South Africa is going into Race War mode at the same time the Jews are pushing for massive gun control in America?

CAN SOMEONE POST THE GHOUL PASTA

the one about taking over buildings and shit pilling up because niggers never clean up

Blair's a good lad

see

These are PR suggestions. Not tactical ideas for winning a war.

This happened already to Rhodesia but at the time that happened Whites were still super majorities in our own countries. We have no where to run

I pray for a war against people like you in Europe. I'd enlist in a heartbeat. You're scum Vile, evil, and disgusting. Go to hell.

Dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed

Get back to your recruiting grounds, jew.

Fuck man. Give it a rest. If you are unwilling to fight for your home, you are worthless. End of discussion.

I can't wait until we finally pass legislation in the EU Parliament that gives total control of migration to Brussels.

Then we can finally make Poland take their fair share of refugees (that they promised to take earlier.)

We never used slave, and if they didn't want to work as labour they could go live in their villages, no one stopped them. They came to us looking for work.
And crimes during appartheid? 7300 africans were killed over 53 years. In anti terrorist operations, riots, and low tier urban combat. In 20 years of "peace" over 80 000 whites alone have been killed. Who will answer for the crimes against my people?

Africa is not his home. He is not African. He's a European colonizer.

The horrors never end. White allies deserve death

theralphretort.com/self-hate-local-white-man-mickey-finch-celebrates-murder-of-white-south-african-farmers-302018/

>We never used slave

That's a lie. You even had slaves from Indonesia, Madagascar and India.

you reek of faggotry

Basically the only things true here are that there is a Saffer/Rhodie Hind pilot who fought in Sierra Leone.

The same could be said for me. Yet I will fight for my home. You and your pathetic Marxist definitions.

>The horrors never end. White allies deserve death
Traitors won't be forgotten.

Stop using that flag larper.

>ITS WAR
It's not.

a meme flag for a meme flag

You won't get shit. But I'm starting to hope you fucktards try to force it. I'd really love some quality alone time with shitbags like you in the field. And when I say alone time, I really mean trigger time.

Just fuck you.

Not for this particular one - just use Bing (Google censors results for this) and search for South Africa farmer Child attack without a filter on.

The difference is that I'm actually a citizen of the European Union.

You on the other hand are some white dork pretending to be a black nationalist.

Show you flag Jew.

Imagine being a Jew. Imagine having your dick mutilated right after you've finally calmed down from the whole traumatic experience of birth thing. Imagine a 50/50 chance the guy who mutilated you will immediately suck on your dick and taste your blood. Imagine being ugly, with an overbearing mother who coddles you to the point of making you neurotic, and a religion that says you are Chosen and better than everybody else. Better than the handsome athletic smart goyim, better than the pretty goyim girls that ignore and reject you. Imagine that insecurity and the manic emotions in response. Imagine that inferiority/superiority cognitive dissonance branded into your mind. Imagine being conditioned from birth to be a paranoid malignant narcissist. Imagine the passive aggressive hatred for the society around you. Imagine the joy you feel as your network of Chosen People elevate you to the heights of your career. Imagine the exhilaration as your network picks a goyim to destroy, and the feeling of triumph and community as you all profit from your successful hunt. Imagine that predation ever-expanding to encompass all that makes you feel inferior, and consuming the flesh to feed your feelings of superiority. Just as your flesh was torn from you as a baby, just as you were violated by a freak's mouth with your mother's betrayal, just as your blood was feasted upon. And so you do unto others as was done to you. Imagine being a Jew.

a citizen of eu degrading his own race. meh.

I take it you haven't heard of the 3 year old girl who was gang raped, poured on with gasoline and then set on fire while she was still alive.

The savageness of the Pole. You scum refuse to help with the refugee crisis, you pass a law that denies the Holocaust, and you take money from the EU funds (more than you contribute back into the system)

The balls on you.

kikes and race traitors get the rope

youtube.com/watch?v=0TfAq3LrIjg

Uh what? Try making some sense idiot.

That was the british empire, and they were freed not long after.

This island has absolutely 50 people.

How do they live?

you're white and you're saying all this shit about whites. good little citizen you are :)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neall_Ellis

More lies. Those slaves were there when the Dutch still controlled the Cape.

Dutch men were known for having sex with them too.

Death to all communists, niggers, and jews

user, do you find the timing of Black Panther to be highly coincidental for South Africa's regime change?

A lot of POC social media reacs are celebrating the decolonization of South Africa.... Seems right in the nick of time to kill any empathy for Boers and Afrikaners.

Even so who gives a shit? The Jew is attempting to shame whites with moral standards which he is devoid of.

you know what to do Sup Forums
change.org/p/australian-government-accept-white-south-african-refugees-to-australia

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder

And you have the audacity to say something like this as your lies are killing people in South Africa. You're as guilty as the niggers that shoot the actual bullets. You're absolutely despicable. Completely beyond redemption.

I hope you die a painful death.

You're getting the rope soon, you know that right?

Stay strong Poland. The whole white world looks at you and cheers on your resistance to the EU and people that would see your country destroyed

My goodness you sound confused and stupid.

The European Union does not belong to white people. It belongs to citizens of the EU and lawful residents wishing to become citizens. It has nothing to do with race you idiot.

The National Assembly should be targeted and popped off erratically and systematically. Make no pattern to it. Take out a few of their propagandists, then move to wipe out entire swathes of their associations. When they walk, sleep or eat, make sure a bullet comes their way. When they open their mouth to speak, make sure it is when they gasp their last breaths. Never let them have a moment's peace. Their hubris and genocidal mindset ought to be met with an even greater resolution towards wiping them and their kind out. As they declare that whites have no rights, it must realized that they are looking for total war, and so the so-called african leaders must be obliterated in mind, body and soul until there remains among the south african national assembly only those that look for solutions and harmony.

t. gas lighting dicklet

South africans white are niggers too. So i support their white genocide

ok cool.

>a poo

You too, my friend. If shit goes hot in your country, at the very least I'll try to send some money every month.

You going to source any of your fucking claims nigger. Or are you going to just reddit space your way down the thread.

Where do you think Cape Coloured people came from? Idiot.