Post videos of local Muslim troublemakers being assraped

youtu.be/vgtF0mtCJ4Y

Aussie leb Muslims being pepper sprayed and arrested. Claimed racism on his Facebook. Probs was but well deserved.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aRsywFbIeu8
youtube.com/watch?v=8iqBfT5EjQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=oobadqTzpM4
youtube.com/watch?v=Wirzyo6B6Oc
youtube.com/watch?v=NogQGS0yoFchttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NogQGS0yoFchttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NogQGS0yoFc
youtube.com/watch?v=L3z1_BWDxEw
stirileprotv.ro/stiri/socant/refugiat-pakistanez-acuzat-ca-a-vrut-sa-violeze-o-fetita-de-12-ani-din-radauti.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The holocaust never happened. I wish it did though.

>5 officers to inspect a car
Yes, let's not do anything to prevent those home invasions done by niggers, typical pozzbourne

lol dumb fucks

Pretty sure the car was full of powder

All good fun but the Victorian police seemed a bit soft on controlling the perimeter

Grew up in Melbourne, they are everywhere and never turn ya back on them.

I’m trying to move there from Perth. Just their demeanour is a dead giveaway on this

>muslim gets assraped because his face was pushed into the pavement
>he gets a 20 million pound settlement out of it later and and upgraded house

very shitty. people were able to walk up to them and shit

lmao if this was in queensland the bystanders causing shit on the side and acting threatening towards the officers woulda been tased to fucking fast, this must be pozzbourne.

Altona
His name was Fady Taleb. He posted it all over his Facebook and got shat on for it

It's like that Everywhere in Australia.

No.

It was more of a debate than everyone shitting on him.

entitled lebs are the fucking worst. Wish they never came to this country.

You all love police but if they were ever told to go to your house and arrest you /pol idiots for racist hate speech they would and they would.

The Muslims lapped it up and cried racism. I just enjoyed seeing them get fucked up for a change. They act like hard cunts to cops and whitey then cry to the media when the tables are turned

>the fuckheads in the comments defending the piece of shit

I hate these fucking people. The police is far from perfect and the PD near you might be complete shit but in this case the sandnigger was acting way off.

If British cops has to pepper spray him he did something truly terrible, I've seen a police officer literally just hold onto a teenager by his jacket as the kid punched him continuously in the face

Cops should have tazed them all

>"White piece of shit"
Based Lebs

this vid is about 5 years old, the before invasion of
boot polish niggers.

Can't remember who was in the wrong.

Been awhile since I watched this.

Invade your country and believe they are above the law.

Wonder if he got to keep this

they would though, I've seen them tackle people for swearing at them after warning them not to multiple times. Queensland police do not take bullshit.

yep

I've seen people give them shit in the valley lots of times and they usually just ignore rowdy onlookers.

Why are Muslim lebs unfairly targeted?

they warn them to fuck off if they are detaining someone and if they have to say it a few times they'll tackle the onlooker for "disrupting lawful processes" or something. If those bystander lebs were doing what they did to QLD police I'm telling you they would have been tased very easily and quite quickly, they were literally threatening the officers and touching them.

as a lebanese australian, they shouldve fucking tasered everyone. good riddance.

>dealing drugs out of a maccas
>employee with no skin in the game squeals
>cops do a sting
You can't trust teenagers with that shit. Low energy operational planning.

I can’t find his court appearance details form June last year

>pound
fuck off seppo

>as a lebanese australian
if a nigger agrees with you it doesnt make him good. KYS

>sparti 300
>1 year ago
>went for a big mac and got a Mcspray

They probably just pulled him over for being a leb in a drug dealer looking car.

Yes, I know it's a devalued older model Mercedes but still.

Nah.

no u

eh, you probably have never been to queensland. Try swearing at a cop they don't do anything :)
it's just like melbies!!

Our cops would have shot all of them. Less money wasted on prisons and less shitskins walking around.

Lmao habib gets it

Is zuckerberg making a list of people who don't like him?
what is going on?

>cop car strategically parked
>maccas drive thru
Do you really think the cops randomly hold up a fast food drive thru? This isn't your 2 man team that does highway patrol.

Yea It was a tip off

>Perp just casually strolls around
>All the police have their back to him the whole time
Holy fuck get CONTROL of the fucking scene.
Fucking pathetic.

They do pull up lebs with skylines, wrxs, Mercedes etc just because they are lebs with skylines, wrxs, Mercedes etc

>5 cops to subdue a moderately angry muslim
>Ask him if he is resisting arrest
>Allows suspect's friend to shit talk them and get close for a possible attack
In the US he would have had his ass tazed and face in the ground. There would be no asking. If his friend started yelling at them he would have been under arrest and had his arm broken before he got within 10 feet.

Lebs of any religion are often part of organised crime. Muslims happen to be worse though because their religion is barbaric.

I've got a lebanese mate down in sydney that has a type R integra who gets picked on by cops for being a leb in a dc2r buuut he doesn't carry on like this.

There's not much you can really do about it and questioning police just pisses them off.

Yes sir, no sir is all you need to say.

>Allows suspect's friend to shit talk them and get close for a possible attack
Thats the benefit of being in a predominately disarmed country. Any of the officers would have drawn their weapon on him if he did that here

why do you think that

I never thought I'd love our police brutality but seeing police pacification, I absolutely prefer it.

Because they do.

Whitey teens with HSVs and XR’s or lifted 4WD’s get shat on all the time in Perth by coppers

I happen to have it on good authority they don't.

>when his brothers and cousins arrive and start threatening the cops

I could never be a cop, I would have decked that cunt as soon as he walked over.

FEELING INVADED YET? YOU'RE DEAD. DEAD. I'LL KILL YOU. PIGS. YOU'RE DEAD. YOU'RE DEAD.

muslim.

Yeah, okay.

slammed merc with 5% tint
hahaha why do cops single me out

cops should of shot them all./

that cunts merc was slammed with 5% tint.
don't want unwated police attention then do not drive an obvious defect-able car

i was surprised those two fags were even able to walk up like that theres like 8 police there standard procedure is building a perimeter

enjoy

youtube.com/watch?v=aRsywFbIeu8

youtube.com/watch?v=8iqBfT5EjQ0

youtube.com/watch?v=oobadqTzpM4

youtube.com/watch?v=Wirzyo6B6Oc

I didn't realize Australia had so many Muslims. They swarmed the cops like bees to a hive.

Im not a fan of cops particularly bit in this specific case they did fine.

This is exactly true. I don't have a problem with 2a but in this case the cops are quite certain they aren't under real threat because they're confident the monkeys are unarmed.

>I've got a lebanese mate down in sydney that has a type R integra who gets picked on by cops for being a leb.

I own a ba gt that would wake the dead and get pulled over all the time. Are they picking on me because I'm white?

$50 says if that cunt drove a bone stock honda accord he wouldn't get pulled over and "picked on"

Fuck

This is how cops are supposed to take care of situations

youtube.com/watch?v=NogQGS0yoFchttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NogQGS0yoFchttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NogQGS0yoFc

lost it right there

I know. That's the best part

wonderful group of people

5:11
"the one that got arrested got 5 kids, the other one got 2 i got 1"

Isn't it just fucking wonderful? Not only are we subsidizing for their demon spawn, but we also paying for their incarceration.

found this as well
youtube.com/watch?v=L3z1_BWDxEw

funniest part is that he looks like that snl fat black dude - see pic

There's an endless amount of these fights at Waffle House, Denny's and IHop.

The Muslim cries out "racism" like a little bitch as he runs you over in a van.

I remember when I was welcomed into Lebanon as a refugee, given a house, given welfare, and racist cops pulled me over all the time.

>4 things in this story aren't true. See if can pick which ones.

Lebanese Australian.

>Lebanese
>Australian

Everything wrong with MY country in two words.

>stupid female policewoman sprays her colleagues with pepper spray even though they have the suspect on the ground

my head my head my head .... PIGS PIGS!. do not concede Planck

fix your country if you have a problem. oh wait that's right, you probably don't even own your fucking house.

but let me guess, thats Lebanon's (pbuh) fault.

Those poor Somalian were fleeing the brutal civil war in Dyria. Have a heart.

I also remembered when we allowed refugees in Romania, only a few, they're not all bad guys, right?

>stirileprotv.ro/stiri/socant/refugiat-pakistanez-acuzat-ca-a-vrut-sa-violeze-o-fetita-de-12-ani-din-radauti.html

Well one of them tried to rape a kid a few days ago, so excuse me if cops are a little jumpy when they see one of you on the streets, doesn't matter how holy you think you are.

>Everything wrong with MY country in two words.
yeh it's not the millions in foreign aid to Israel, open borders and 80million reserved solely for non Australian citizens in centrelink funds ANNUALLY, tax breaks for investment properties which you dont need to hold australian citizenship for or the banks making it super easy for dirty money to come from overseas and buy up all the property.

nah its LEBANESE AUSTRALIANS. the ones who don't sit at home all day, rip cones, smash stubbies and shitpost on Sup Forums all day.

lol fuck offfffffffffffffffffff

Went for a big mac, got a big smack

Try sneaking up on this cunt

>nerve touched

GAS THE BIKES
RACE WAR NOW!

Leb dogs

>fix your country

International community would have a sook if we did that. What with all the gas chambers and all.

And way to misread my point entirely dip-shit. If I invaded your Lebanon and tried calling myself an "Australian Lebanonese" I'd be laughed at.

*not actually implying I'd emigrate to a shithole country*

This was victoria.

Hey mate just because you generate money through your Lebanese business connections doesn’t give you the right to bitch about being targeted by cops when you’re still a cunt selling drugs in maccas. Joining bikie gangs. Stabbing people on busses. Or postin. About the Lebanese takeover of austrlaia

They choose to stay open 24hrs a day, but this is who shows up on Friday and Saturday nights. Coming back from the club half drunk. Not worth keeping the lights on.

Esti intarziat cu stirile Ionel
O fata de 14 a fost violata de un pakistanez de 65 de ani
o fata de 23 de ani din bucuresti cu pisica ei si un vecin de 67 de ani au fost ucisi de un musulman dement.
Au fost proteste facute de musulmani in bucuresti dar nimeni nu a raportat.
Aia din Timisoara acum mananca cacat cu propaganda de adus imigranti
Pentru 2 ani de zile vom primi cacat turcesc si cine stie ce in tara.M-am interesat sa aflu.

Oh yeah, but only 4% of the population goyim.

Also having a thug hair cut and being dressed in Leb wear.