Kiwi/pol/ General - Slow Saturday Edition

>Occasionally at 7PM NZST UTC/GMT+12

>Discord Link - Join the Discussion:
>discord
>.gg/ZR9f9J

>News
>Kiwis staggered by legal scalping on resale sites
stuff.co.nz/entertainment/music/101947393/are-kiwis-up-against-the-world-when-it-comes-to-purchasing-ticketsstudent-blocked-from-wearing-colander-as-religious-headwear-in-school-photo

>Designs for new Auckland rail stations released
stuff.co.nz/auckland/101949148/designs-for-new-auckland-rail-stations-released

>Digital census feared to worsen under-count of those under pressure and struggling
stuff.co.nz/auckland/local-news/manukau-courier/101232898/digital-census-feared-to-worsen-undercount-of-under-pressure-south-aucklanders

>Legal loopholes allow for 'disgraceful' labour-hire worker exploitation
stuff.co.nz/business/industries/101948240/legal-loopholes-allow-for-disgraceful-labourhire-worker-exploitation

>Acceptance for same-sex couples moves closer as Anglicans pave way for marriage blessings
stuff.co.nz/the-press/news/101875109/new-zealand-anglicans-to-debate-marriage-blessings-for-same-sex-couples

>Auckland Transport followed "do minimum" advice to save $300,000 - that decision may have cost ratepayers $3.85 million.
stuff.co.nz/auckland/local-news/north-shore-times/101946810/auckland-transport-under-fire-for-following-do-minimum-advice-given-by-engineering-experts

YEAH THE BOYS

Does that count as bestiality seen as how she is a fucking horse

Kek, she looked better younger.

Fuck i hate niggers

But if Jewcinda fucks a monkey, does that mean it's allgood?

oi

yeah, (You)...

join the discord

Based massy

How the fuck do we stop white males race mixing? I'm a jaffa and 75% of the males here have chink or poo in the loo gfs. How to be prevent having a whole generation of hapas?

What's up with ?

i saw like 10 different afwm relationships today and i was only out for 2 hours to go kayaking...

At least make a decent shop ffs

you need to stop your women from riding the big polynesian cock

No idea, doesn't even have an active discord code.

ooooft

slow 1 2nite boyos

racial conscience,
or simply removing the circumstance of such a possibility

So i have it on good advice the Jacinda is going with an Obstetrician and not a midwife. This is going to cause some serious asshurt among the female populace. Probably have a C-Section and wont be breast feeding.

White women are trash.

bump

Even in Auckland I've never seen that

What are we going to do about Golriz lads, this can't go on.