Best Couples in Tsuredzure Children

Which couple is best couple, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

bato.to/forums/topic/23170-relationship-continuation-list-by-moredrowsy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

stoic > rock > comedy > tease > yandere > rap > everyone else

best girl, I want her to sit on my face

where can I actually find the early chapters of this shit? everywhere I found is missing huge chunks until around chapter 50

bato.to/forums/topic/23170-relationship-continuation-list-by-moredrowsy/

This one.

The comedy couple is so realistic, it's almost scary. But, to be fair I seen the real life couples who acted like everyone on this manga.

thanks

Fucking Gouda.

How do you think their first time having sex is going to go?

Admit it you like them

Kamine starts orgasming as soon as she sees Gouda naked.
Gouda enjoys the sex but it doesn't show on his face, so Kamine feels self-conscious and embarrassed that she's the only one that's feeling good.

Wouldn't that just lead to Kamine looking up more and more kinky stuff in order to make him more excited which would just lead to her getting more and more embarrassed?

The author actually just released these 4komas without having a title or anything, so you have to read Wakabayashi Toshiya's 4koma Collection first.
Then he published Tsurezure Children but for some reason left some big chapters out.

My favorite couple by far.
The girl is cute, their interaction is cute, the relationship actually moves forward and the interactions with the sister add a lot to the dynamic.

>left some big chapters out
Out of Tsurezure?
Other than the doujinshi chapters, I don't know what you could be referring to.
All of the original webcomic chapters were redrawn for the serialization, but none of the scanlators have gone back to do those chapters, since it seems like a wasted effort, even more so now that the official English digital releases cover those missing chapters.

>Gouda comes home to find Kamine dressed in a school swimsuit, apron, cat ears and tail, knee socks going, 'W-w-w-welcome home, M-m-m-master, NYA!

Trolldere is the best dere.

>Admit it you like them

NO

Definitely the smug and shy, followed by delinquent and iinchou

nerd x hick when???

And Gouda just goes silent for a second, not changing his expression in the slightest before finally giving her headpats because he can't think of anything else to do.

>nerd

That is WINGMAN BRO you filthy heretic

He has earned his title a thousand times over and you shall address him as such.

stoic, rap, wabisabi and patty

fuck you anime

Kana's relationship, definitely

Kamine and Gouda

Definitely best girl, and best confession.

My favorite couple is the karate club though, Soma and Saejima. Their constant interactions were adorable.

Ayaka and Takeru

I want chii-chan to not be able to hear my confession over the sound of waves!

What!? I couldn't hear you over the sound of the waves

This,a thousand fucking times of THIS. Winggod/Kansai-ben and Fuyumi/Sunagawa are a close second

Those moments when she lets her feelings slip through the teasing are the best.

I would've said the comedy couple but my opinion of Chiaki has dropped drastically since the period chapter

Teasing/Stoic a best

tfw I related the most to this one because I'm the imouto

*cough *cough
*spits blood*

The stoic

Fuck that bitch. Onii-chan is always meant to be pure. She's ruining it. She needs to go. She needs to go with extreme prejudice. I hate sluts like her ruining the purity of onii-chans everywhere.

Found the angry brocon imouto

season 3 when?

Toda really went full dere that chapter.

>Anime coming this summer!
>On a page with a couple that doesn't get a single scene

>we'll never see Toda go full dere for a whole chapter

Stoic > Sushi > Tease > everyone else >>>> Yandere

I'm a shitlord, so I like Sugawara and Takano.

>post yfw stoic couple finally show emotions

Delinquent of course.
Second is football dude and wind ensemble girl

Wonder how these two would look like when having sex,also the same question goes for Who's gonna get fucked and who's gonna be on top and do the fucking?

Trolldere would first tease him and take control but then Jun says something sappy and she'll hide her blushing face while he goes on top.

sushi couple best couple

President and Yankii. I love it when Yankii's go full dere.

>lower left of Patty's leg beside Furuya
Isn't that Kimihito?

Autism-chan is the cutest

Drama club viceprez and the girl whom she will lez out eventually.

These two despite he sometimes makes me want to punch him in the dick.

Class prez x delinquent is always adorable
Other than that, i like the comedy duo and stoic couple.

BANG

They won't anytime soon.

THEY KEEP TRYING

Is it wrong to tease imouto?

No.

I started reading the manga and I am really bummed that they didn't include the Light Music club group. Easily the best characters (after Kana and Chiaki). Patricia is also great, but with all the other couples they removed I think they made the right choice, though I would probably slot in Patricia or the Miss Wabisabi instead of The Delinquent and the President.

But that's what imouto is for

Without the imouto they are boring, but with her they are easily in the top 3.

At least they did not completely remove Patty from the series.

Why do all the relationships need to be filled with sperging the fuck out.

It feels unnatural how awkward most of the characters interact with each other. The episode with the little sis was best.

It's called 'season two' you heathen

At least now I understand her cameos.
With the stoic couple it was fine, because their expressions alone pretty much convey their whole schtick, but with Patty it was confusing. At least they kept her part in the soccer game.

The problem is that the soccer game cameo was uncalled as fuck.

Fuck off Minagawa

>Why do all the relationships need to be filled with sperging the fuck out.

You know you could have just said you haven't read the series.

a. This show is too good to get a second season. only trash gets sequels.
b. If it does somehow get a second season, it will probably be about the future chapters of the couples already shown, and not introducing all the skipped over.
Maybe they can make a 20 minute OVA for the important introduction chapters of the characters they want to add to S2. You could probably cram in picrelated, Patty, karate-shota, and stoic-couple. Hopefully they don't add Yandere girl, rap boy, and the girl who likes the teacher, because they are shit.

Stoic copule has their moments.

Toda and Suna.
Shibasaki and Ubukata as a close second.

>Hopefully they don't add Yandere girl
Alice is a good girl, user. The teacher couple is the worst.

But that's from the manga itself. I mean, they could just remove it and have the joke be that Chiaki's shot is blocked by >tfwnogf, but that would be less funny.

Her only chapter I liked was the one with the mind reading. They again I only got to chapter 80 so maybe she stops being shit.

What do you think is going to happen once they finally go dere?

>The teacher couple is the worst.

Your opinion is wrong.

>Not liking rap
No.

She is beginning to come to terms with the fact that he doesn't love her and last chapter she was turned down

user, imagine the subs

Pic related started growing on me

Do Japanese people even rap in Japanese? I've only ever heard English rap in Japanese.

Yep, it was better to keep the scene as-is.

Also, Noro is a good buy.

>nogf-man gets a gf
holy shit, S2 can't come soon enough

It's the power of genkiness.

>first manga chapter after the end point of the anime is Furuya's confession

I ain't saying that this guy is actually better than the most of them,but fuck me if this chapter with Love Master you can still say he's worse than them. Sick exchange of lines mate,now if they can only do this right

LIGHT MUSIC CLUB WHEN

I liked her until she started pulling shit that would outright get him fired.

Best couple.

but she was 100% in the right

>Light Music Bros
Finally,i have found my nigerian bretherens

Tea ceremony girls are the thirstiest.

So are you guys looking forward to this?

No, the neutron star gets on my nerves.

Alice is a fraud. Kamine is the true Yandere girl