We need a new piece of propaganda and it has to be explicitly anti semetic. Are we going to post silly memes and complain about "the absolute state" and play video games or are we going to take action? Personally I'm probably not clever/creative enough. History is in your hands gentleman, don't squander it and grow old. Let's start brain storming. Don't throw western civilization away with both hands.

Wtf is this thread kys op

Jews consider themselves to be white

Hmm I like it. Or, Jews aren't white

"Jews are the most privledged"

Blatant kike
Kys

The point anons is not to agitate, it's to point out how ludicrous the left is

the guys on Stormfront Radio suggested ITS AWESOME TO BE WHITE

Yes!

I'm not a jew

If someone makes a post that's not completely sarcastic it's immediately called out as a slide or Jew thread.

>We need a new piece of propaganda and it has to be explicitly anti semetic

Thy harder, shlomo / hannah / muhammad

kys op

if the South African whites start all dying we're gonna plaster pictures of their tortured mutilated bodies with the same message, it's okay to be white
nothing for now

>We

Fuck you.

BLACK
IS NOT
A RACE
OR CULTURE

there is no phase two
faggot

South Africa: Failed State 2.0

Fuck off OP

Just need to list a bunch of statistics where jews are massively over represented (media etc) but claim them as white men. Make them believe that white men are in control of Jewish faculties, then at the end reveal its actually jews.
They either realize jews are in control or associate white supremacy with jews. Win/win.

no

This

The reason this worked or that people cared at all was because the original message was positive, completely unoffensive, and would be taken as HUGELY RACIST.

Whatever message has to be fucking pristine, and not even weird second-hand slight of hand shit. Just purely "no harm intended, how is the other side even pissed off and why could this possibly work?"

It works because we understand the SJWs and society doesn't yet.

What is that supposed to mean? It doesn't really do anything to disqualify identity politics which is more about how dark your skin is. Shade = Privilege. They don't give a fuck about culture.

We need to point out hypocrisy in leftists:

"Immigration is unsustainable" (background picture is some shitty house in San Francisco selling for $2M.) Young white lefties can't buy property and whinge about it all the time, they can be turned. Possible environmental angle as well, maybe a pic of some cuddly animal being forced to leave its home because of housing development.

Other variations would be "Supply and Demand: More workers; Lower wages" (Leftists work at Taco Bell and they want higher minimum wage for obvious reasons) Background pic is minimum wages in countries that are immigrating to US most: not in PPP obviously.

>We need a new piece of propaganda and it has to be explicitly anti semetic.
You are a moron.

For example:
EAT
HEALTHY
TODAY

WORK
HARD

BE A
GOOD
PERSON

But in some way that would piss them off specifically. (Eat healthy would probably piss of fatties, but society doesn't care.)

These are just Republican talking points. They may be true, but they are actually up for reasoned debate and nuiance rather than something particularly unoffensive yet "triggering."

>For example:
Your examples fucking suck.

You better fucking believe it. If this was easy my name would be Donald J Pussygrabber.

You can't bludgeon normies into bbecoming based. They have to be persuaded, if democrat to be a republican, if republican to be nationalist, if nationalist to be good and credulous citizens.

Triggering leftists is only good to a point. Also, terrible optics, since we look like edgy retards, 'trolls' in the CNN lexicon.

Take a random piece of white paper and stick it somewhere outside. The next day take a similar piece of paper, this time it has different colours on it (representing minorities) but the white is still there. The third day replace that paper with a paper that is coloured with some gruesomely dark coloured paper (some vague mix of black, red, green, blue, yellow). A symbolic representation of how whites are being replaced by mongrel mutts.

There WAS no stage 2!

It's ok to question things

The point isn't to bludgeon but inspire, where if someone is triggered then they look so ridiculous that even CNN's spin just redpills even more normies.

>Who owned the slave ships?
With or without echo.

fuck this is good

fuck off

I agree it's important to get the anti-white segment of leftism into the open air, indeed it's essential. White leftists are organised and intelligent, albeit heavily conditioned. The problem is that CNN will just bury it. There's two layers of manipulation: CNN doing what CNN does best and the mind of whoever watches CNN responding as required. I don't think we can get CNN to be useful.

What we also need is some mechanism to get rid of the core tenet of leftism: everyone being equal.

Fuck, even if they actually just treated everyone equally you'd end up with the same result. I don't care if a retard is white or black. Or if a criminal is muslim or christian. Or if a communist is gay or straight. The law should be (((intersectionality))) blind.

Yes

>needs to be antisemitic
Boy the left is so hungry for the boogeymen they keep scaring people with.
>nypa
Fuck off Rabbi

There's
Nothing wrong
With
Black people

The 1%
Is 50%
Chosen

>wanting jews out of your country and into their own is somehow a trick

> 4d white privilege move

Yea! Lets push more people away!