Let's admit it, the Kekistan shit was fun

It only turned into a complete cancer once it spilt into the mainstream and people started using it unironically and walking around with flags and T-shirts in real life.

ok

yes

It was fun. The numerous and constant "cringe" threads were raids coordinated on discord if i remember, rightfully so because it was a weak spot on the hive that they feebly exploited resulting in its subsequent purge.

Sup Forums never even came up with the kekistan shit, people hated it because it sounded like a durka durka country

Talking about Kekistan whether ironically or not has always been cringy.

It was funny for like five minutes but it quickly devolved into riddit garbage and sargoy really just pissed on the corpse in his attempts to be "edgy"

i don't want to agree with a reddit tier post and a fucking fellow memeflag

Yea no, it was always kind of cancerous.

The cringe has power that can still be weaponized/utilized if kek wills it

alienating reddit and losing faith in kek was Sup Forumss biggest mistake.

It will come back in the reelection of Trump.
Check

we never lost faith

very much so, probably for reasons you disagree with

I believe he's in hibernation. Towards election time things will happen again.

Not even, midterms are sooner

Kekistani flag will forever be the progenicidal flag in my heart
Kill every kike

>t. nu-Sup Forums
If you want a good LARP, look at the ebola-chan shit.

you just described every single meme in existence

No, it was always fucking stupid, and then the stupid alt-right moniker ontop of it just breed complete fucking retards from reddshit like you OP who are too fucking stupid to realize when the MSM is setting you up to be labeled

I've had this idea for a while that if enough Kekistanis with the financial ability could they should pick an area to move to and take over a community like niggers, immigrants, and most peacefully mormons
We already have a culture
We already have a religion
We need a temple

It's time to build little Kekistan

>Another Sup Forumsony LARP thread
Please do it, I haven`t had the chance to laugh at you retards for a long time.

it started out as 'taking back a meme' and now these dumb flags are somehow seen throughout the world, also we seem to have an army of useful idiots now, at the cost of the quality of the board sadly

good job lads

>inb4 he posts it again

It was always cancer that was kinda the point?

nope

yes, it was fun as hell. everything goes to shit though as you've said when it goes public and/or starts leaking to other parts of the internet. i still remember going on Amazon and the first time i saw books being published on praising Kek i knew it was coming to an end. then there was that kike profiting from making retarded coins or whatever

i actually thought i'd never get tired of pepe, just because there's something about it and wojak that speaks to the soul of the NEET, but at this point i rarely post either anymore. that's how bad kekistani got, it finally put the nail in the coffin of pepe. maybe there can be a revival in the future

>posting memes

>fun

Kys

I made a small fortune selling Kekistan T Shirts on Amazon and Redbubble. Last Summer was good times.

Can confirm its dead now though. This time 7-8 months ago I was making close to $1000 a week. Now I'm lucky to sell 10 shirts in a whole month. Looks like the Aspies finally got bored or simply bought so much Kekistan merch there was nothing left for them to buy.

Meanwhile, I await patiently for the next big Aspie meme to take off that I can profit from (((rubs hands)))

It should stay dead, alienating Reddit is a good thing

It would have been fun if not for the faggots here forcing it for so long. Now Sup Forums is a hugbox. People got too comfortable here. Poke fun at the British? KEKOLD, EU-JEW. Poke fun at the Germans? WOW PRO-JEW LOVER WE WUZ NAZIS. Poke fun at USA? SLIDE THREAD, SHILLS, PRAISE TRUMP.

You can't make fun of anything. You can't make fun of anyone. You can't have any opinion that doesn't fit the current set of accepted opinions or you're immediately branded as "from reddit" or as a shill. Before the "accepted opinions" was just generic stuff. No jews, no blacks, no gays. That sort of thing. Now everyone is so demanding of appeasement and a comfort zone that more and more generals are popping up. Everything is either a literally nothing happening, a slide thread to distract from literally nothing happenings, or a thread commentating on either of the latter. Sup Forums content is fucking indistinguishable from facebook/reddit content.

Your /trump/ generals, your shitty forced memes, your brit/pol/ namefagging and all that cancer needs to fuck off. All you faggots trying to make every other board Sup Forums need to fuck off, since when I want to post Sup Forums shit I come here and when I want to post other shit I go to the correct boards. Now we have soyboy, cuckshit and modern politics being forced into every fucking aspect of every discussion.

Anyway, better leave this thread before the nu/pol/ defence brigade comes along to sage this thread and report me for bumping this slide thread and drawing attention away from the fact some faggot on twitter criticising Trump is a kike or whatever.

>All you faggots trying to make every other board Sup Forums need to fuck off
Politics is everywhere. This doesn't mean that just because someone is talking about politics on an other board, that he is from Sup Forums.
Like when SJWs force some political shit into video games and someone gets upset about it because he doesn't care and doesn't want politics... you will most likely call this person Sup Forums, right?
Not Sup Forums is to blame for politics on Sup Forums, the people who force politics into video games are.

It is fucking stupid to call someone Sup Forums because he doesn't want politics. But this is basically what happens every single time on other boards when someone spergs out about Sup Forums.
Complain about someone bringing politics into your hobby? Congratulation, you are Sup Forums now, even if you don't have the slightest clue about anything political.

>you can't make fun of anyone
>stop making fun of me gize

Then why when someone's contribution to a thread is "lol X is such a soyboy cuckold" and they're told to fuck off back to Sup Forums do they then sperg out into what you said? Half the time it isn't even about bringing politics into things, it's trying to force Sup Forums content on every fucking board.