Thule requires your help

I represent the Kingdom of Thule, a project that endeavors to form a white ethno-monarchy in the Canadian province of BC. Seeing as how the mods archive any thread we make regarding recruitment, I would like to reach out, not to recruit, but to ask where one would go about doing so. Point me towards any forums (or anything of that sort) where one can recruit without autistic fucking mods shutting your shit down. Any help is much appreciated.

Other urls found in this thread:

landwatch.com/British-Columbia-Canada-Land-for-sale/pid/25079705
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Best of all Sup Forums ethno-states

Now listen here, kiddo.
1. The established nobility are the ones that are getting things done and, should someone wish to contribute, they will be assigned a small task to prove that they are capable.
2. This project is an absolute monarchy, it doesn't matter if the members are fascist or not, all that matters is that they are loyal to the nation.
3. We already operate a nationalized corporation which is currently generating capital.
4. The goal is not to establish a massive empire, we're going to buy a relatively cheap plot of land and slowly work for our own inner growth. The outside world is of no concern to us.

If anyone has interest in this, we're organizing through a discord channel. I'll leave the last part of the link here. 7QZxqN

You're not aware of the Northwest Front? BC is part of that plan.

The Radio Free Northwest Podcast is very comfy, and the novels are much better than Turner Diaries or leREEDSEEJ

Neat flag, though.

>buy a small bit of land

Uh huh. and where that gonna be "kiddo"
where u gon find land big enough for a state cheap enough to buy?

How many people do you currently have that aren't just LARPing online so far?

As far as I'm aware, the Northwest Front has accomplished nothing and will continue to accomplish nothing because they are under the delusion that the teachings of Siege are viable. The US won't give up that much land anyway. I assume your association has someone by the name of Owen?

This is the plot of land that we're currently looking into. Please feel free to ask more questions.
landwatch.com/British-Columbia-Canada-Land-for-sale/pid/25079705

Just stake mining claims in the Yukon and start large placer mines.

Got a non-meme flag to not hide behind retard?

and how yall nikkas gonna get sum 350,000 U.S paper money

inb4 Canada

At the moment, we have a fairly small circle of people who are contributing heavily to the cause. I'd say around eleven. We don't make a habit of keeping people around if they don't show commitment. We haven't really made any huge recruitment pushes either.

Fuck bros!!!!!! My mom just took a nasty shit!!!!! My room is next to the bathroom and my mom ate Chipotle after hot yoga today!!!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
FUCK YOU MOM!!!!!

They're probably a lot farther along that you. Then again, even a very small number is vastly larger than zero.

Covington has never REEDSEEJ posted that I am aware of.

I'm not formally in the group. Wasn't going to until I could relocate.

Help? Bye

Our nationalized corporation is building up to that. In about two years time, we'll sell it and have sufficient funds from the sale, assuming the US economy holds.

>wants to build a massive nation including Cascadia and U.S territory

he may not have >REEDSEEJ'd but NW is LARPy anyways. I respect that that Covington did that shit in Rhodenesia, but he started it in 2005 and until I came here, I never heard it. You can't expect everyone to just say "We're cool with nazi taking over this clay"

>the sale of X will yield profit of 350,000

i don't believe you.

You got a better plan?

>search "Fraser River" on google maps to see where it would be
>look at ground level view
>see pic related
spooky

These are projections, I don't guarantee success. If this plan fails, we have the resources to try again with any necessary changes.

No, but we have Sup Forums colony threads all the fuckin time. read the original pic i posted as the first reply to the thread.

Those points were refuted. You haven't actually gone on to talk about other points made in this thread, only beaten your dead horse.

Whoops, you're going from the different one.
Regarding the NW, no I don't have a better idea. But I guarentee that if I had from 2005 to think about it, I would come up with better than "Lets take U.S land"

aight so lemme get this shit straight "kiddo"
>you got sum 11 nikkas in a monarchist ethno-state chat that is runnin a successful business
>you are going to sell this business in 2 years
>buy a plot of land in Canada

den wut.

Following our acquisition of the land, there will be an unset period of colonization, during which whites can show up and help in the process of building.

This is literally more pointless than even the Wolves of Vinland (who are not even WN). At least they already have *two* plots of land and are swole. Gay Jack aside, he is a good writer and speaker even if has buttsex.

We need bigger united groups, not more smaller.

Tell me about Thule. Where will this take place? In the valley? In the north? In the Okanagan? On Vancouver Island?

The plot we're looking at is around Prince George.

>le more unided groubs :DDDD

Daddy Hitler once said: "Groups that annex other groups have the appearence of bein stronker, but in actuality they really fuckin aint"

/right wing united/ is a pack of wiley /civic nationalists/ who have done fucking nothing. they aint spreadin da word, they just sittin in them (((discord))) servers postin about sum anime tiddies

You can check out the location on google maps, via the land listing posted earlier in the chat.

Ty checked, what do you guys need help with at is stage? I'm a poor fag student in Vancouver, but I might be interested In colonizing/becoming a citizen of your monarchy down the road.

It wouldn't be a good thing to invest my time into at this stage of my life.

Also, is that land free to be developed? It seemed from the advertisement that it wasn't.

The land is free to be developed, as far as we know. We've already talked to the agent. Everything is going well, for the most part, at this point we just need members.

As it happens, I'm in Vancouver as well. I highly suggest you join our discord.

Fren y u join them

I can't make any promises, but if you were to get enough people to sign a petition saying that you want to join the US, I will pull some strings for you and try to make BC a state.
We're all happy with the 50 stars on the flag, and nobody wants to change that, but I came up with a work-around. Rhode-Island is like tiny, it doesn't deserve two seats in congress, for the 100 people that live there. So if we do this right, we can merge RI into one of it's neighboring states and free up one of the 50 stars for BC.

Are you willing to denounce the old bag in england, and that fag who's ruining your home?

Dahnald get off Sup Forums

BC belongs to China.

Some of norther bc by tumbler ridge literally does.

Hey guys. May I suggest you look into the amount of timber on that land. I was planning to purchase 156 acres a few years ago by Smithers and log off the property and sell the lumber. A divorce brought that plan to a grinding halt. To give you an idea of the value you get about $1600 per logging truck load. After the lumber is cleared the lands value generally is higher as it can be used as grazing land after that. You would need to potentially push roads through the property or maybe work out a deal with a logging company and they will do the road building and all that to have access to the lumber. That would effectively create a start to roads and infrastructure within the property and clear off areas for people to homestead at that point also. A win win in effect

We will take this into consideration, thanks.