Goodle displays Bulgarian National Liberation day as "International WYMYNZ day"

Fuck off, bigots. I'm sure this is just and honest mistake. There's definitely no agenda being pushed here.

Nobody gives a fuck about Bulgaria ,Romania or any eastern wuropean country, retard.

shut your stupid mouth, you fucking nigger

>International WYMYNZ day
Wait what? I though it was supposed to be at March 8th...

It is. But apparently not soon enough for Jewgle.

/thread

How kiked up is Bulgaria? Are you getting never ending floods of kebab and dindus? Is homeschooling/home education there legal? I talked to another Bulgarian and he said there's mafia shits roaming around in Sofia and the cities shooting and killing each other.

The people here live in 2 worlds
The 1st world is where the rich and the politicians live in. There its all secretive deals, murder, and siphoning 90% of the budget of the country for private dealings.
The 2nd world is where the common folk live, where they get attacked by roaming gangs of gypsies (which are a protected class), trying to not get scammed on any deal they make because the judicial system is non-functioning, with most people living with wages of about 300 euro per month on average (except for gypsies which receive government aid for every child they shit out).

Other than that old German and English expats inflate the real estate prices in the cities and the countryside and Russians are buying out the whole coastline, all the while the native Bulgarians leave the country because if they don't they would live in relative poverty for the rest of their lives.

Everything is going to hell but at least no shitskins want to live here.

So almost like every other (((liberal)))
(((democratic))) (((capitalist))) country, minus the white genocide part.

Uhhh, I like their cheap guns...ave nex alea?

This. Common folk are also literal tards and peasants. Their biggest pride is the shovel and crops. No innovations, progress or embracing technology. No critical thinking.

Ever wonder why national pride is so bloated here? Because there nothing else to be fucking proud about in this shithole.

Kinda, just that our guys don't even try to hide the fact they are crooked. At this point the word politician is synonymous with criminal.

You guys seem to be fluent in English, I wish I could import you guys to California.

why are our flags so similar?

the modern bg flag is based on the russian one, with green because the "death or freedom" flags used by our separatists were green (the macedonian once were red)

fuck off you potato gypsies

Potatoes are great though.
Turnips too.

>Turnips too.
DELETE

But those people are your salt of the earth. If everyone in your country were encouraged to become (((educated))) and obtain a (((degree))) then your crooked politicians would then start mass immigration and your country would be browned up in no time. I'd rather have the kind of shithole you describe than this hyper "advanced" slow destruction of race and culture that (((modernity))) brings.

>at this point
It has been like that for at least 20 years and we can argue that it is like that even further into the past

Dont listen to him although most ppl are somewhat retarded it is nothing compared to niggas except gypsies of course but most Bulgarians were educated and that is why they were able to leave now the new generation i am not so sure where will they place themselves in terms of literacy and education maybe lower than previous gens

Yeah but up until 5-10 years ago they at least tried to keep up a facade and constantly make new parties and introduce new "saviors". Now they have completely given up on that and just straight up told us to go eat shit.
Back then I've heard people say "this guy will fix things" or "that guy knows what hes doing", now all I hear is "there's no point, all are criminal".

The problem is they're not fucking interested in ANY kind of useful knowledge, especially the youth.

They see education as a chore and would rather smoke weed, do drugs and act like wanna be mafia bosses. At this point being a criminal is celebrated by them. Basically nigger culture is taking over.

Those who leave just blend into western degeneracy, I've experienced this shit myself after being in the UK for 5 years.

The number of native redpilled peeps with actual capability to be productive is very low.

>At this point being a criminal is celebrated by them.
Can you really blame them?
They cant make a successful business unless they are cunning, crooked, and know their way around the administration.
They can get a higher education in a high paying sphere but the wages and standard of living would be so much lower compared to the west that they would inevitably emigrate.
They cant even hope to fix anything politically because the upper class is so entrenched that only a full scale revolution can dislodge them.

You cant expect people who have no hope for the future to be productive members of society user.

>now all I hear is "there's no point, all are criminal".
That's a good thing. There is no political solution anyway, and I think we're going through something similar with Trump. If someone who never held office before can't fix shit, then there's no fucking point.
Same here, you have the young that see (((education))) as bullshit, but they also take up ((((nigger culture))) which is also bad. Shit is pretty fucked.

It's only displayed on the BG IP range, silly bulgar bro. ;)

It's a deeply rooted system that will ultimately doom this nation, no doubt in my mind.

I blame them because they don't even try, instead they act like thugs from as early as 12 yo. You know what the definition of insanity is I assume.

Parents play a massive role in the path their kids chose to take and how they see the world.
Bulgarian parents are some of the WORST as far as raising productive redpilled children. No control whatsoever.

I see
Thank you for answering.