How do you quit pol?

This place is nothing more than an echo-chamber, hurt-box, safe space containment board.

Just a place for ppl to come vent and gain pleasure from anothers misery.

Sure some of you fags will say things like News, disccusion, "hidden gems" but thats just lie. You come here to be a faggot and get away with it. Just be some douchenozzle tool to your fellow man and not deal with the consequences.

But there are consequences arent there? You see, the behaviors you learn in this place you take elsewhere. You learn to spit poison in this place, the problem is when you get pissed off elsewhere, you just spew that poison. You stop differentiating on who deserves what. You begin to punish people in ways their crime doesn't fit. You become a troll.
This shit is not good for you or the planet. Thats why the Jews own it, and still let you use it goyim. To destroy your souls with wrath, and worse, pride.

The problem is its addicting. Like Verbal warfare, a game almost. Who can trigger who.

>Inb4 "Y-youre here forever"

Im telling you guys, this place is nothing more than Satanism in disguise. It will be our damnation.

Holy fuck I have such a big fetish for black girls

dude, only 7-10% of black girls look even remotely like that

you don't quit Sup Forums
you ascend Sup Forums
if you don't understand yet
you will
and you won't like it very much

African-American women have the highest obesity rate in America, at 65%, and 85% overweight. 2nd highest is Hispanic Women. Followed by White Women.

well, there you go

Who cares, that just makes the actually attractive ones even better. Youre all so blinded by your hate(wrath) you begin to see the beautiful as ugly and vice versa. Consumed by your own madness.

keep typing.keep having those hands together
you know

Or maybe you're so blinded by tolerance you see the ugly as beautiful because you've been trained to feel guilty otherwise

you're here forever

sorry user, there are things you cant unthink.

There are indeed legitimately sexy ass black women. If you sent that then you are blinded by hatred. Holding hate in your heart is one thing, being blinded by it is another.
But exceptions to a rule do not mean the rule is invalid. In general black women are uglier. But some are a solid 10/10.

>muh containment board
You're about 6 years late for this sort of shilling to be believable. sagefagging

Maybe you were alone on valentines day because nobody loves you.

calm down ol boomer

It’s just troll-ception, some are bots and sometimes real people get so deep into trolling they begin to think with their own brain and not the Sup Forums hive mind that’s litterally the right wing version of (enter any msm, social media here). People get stuck. I’ve gone trolling while trolling while trolling while trolling and came back from it pretty much normal, most get lost in troll-caption, my Ex is litterally living out my plans with another guy who was similar to me at the time we were together. She’s stuck. Some are architects some are planters if ideas, others security. I just like to see how far the human mind can go.

Just read antiwar.com to get all the good unreported news you would otherwise get from Sup Forums. That gets rid of the biggest reason to come here.

kill thyself my man

I HATE YOU.

IM IN NO FAP

AND YOU POST THAT WITH THAT THIGHGAP

FUCKYOU AND YOUR SATAN BRAIN

My life is good, the problem isnt even me coming here and triggering some stormfags. The problem is the stormfaggers will takeout their butthhurt I gave them on their children/rest of the world. There by making the world a shittier place. Even if I win the argument. Somewhere down the line, karmically, im still losing. The world is small and ironic like that. Everything is connected.

Im just so good at it.

Thats not a thigh gap.

My god me to fellow nigress lover. OP probably is too to have the negro jessica rabbit saved on his computer. God damn shes got the most perfect hourglass buns abd thighs. I would love to sink my big white meat into her flesh.

thats a disgusting goblin wtf is wrong with you

Gay(And lonely)
Straight(Likely gets laid)

I wonder what it feels like to have such an oddly shaped body

Fertile.

cant be on pol if youre down in the coal mines

her legs look like drumsticks, its nasty

why would anyone want to fuck a nigger anyway?

Get a job

Youre just gay mate. Why were you alone on valentine day? Does nobody in the entire world love you? No one user? Thats fuckin sad you pathetic beta shitstain larping faggot.

it would be easy if this was 12 years ago and free speech was still allowed on the internet. but the kikes and their sjw leftshit army have made this place one of the very few where half-free speech is still tolerated. i.e. u can write something here and still have a job next day.

How is this place an echo chamber?
In Tumblr, Twitter etc if someone has a different view from you, you block them on here you have no such privilege.
That is why we call those places an echo chamber.
If this as an echo chamber then the mods would ban anyone who has a different opinion to us

I posted this in a thread about whether or not God has abandoned us. Abridged. This is somewhat relevant here:
>No. America abandoned god.
>Everyone on this board is here because they chased degeneracy and escapism here, to this hellish pit called Sup Forums. Pol is just a detour. No one comes here because they’re trying to live on the straight and narrow.
>What we should be doing is disconnecting and going to church, uniting family, prep for happenings.
>Why do you think that the fringe right is struggling against the far left? It’s because they themselves are infected with degeneracy, and it’s because they glorify evil.
>Sup Forums glorifies evil and that’s why upstanding people want nothing to do with us.
>The fact that the left is evil isn’t lost on them, but the luciferian subversion of the status quo isn’t the righteous path, either.
>instead of promoting family and unity, they stay silent around thanksgiving and Christmas when the anti-family shills come out in full force

Bro I have been BANNED in your safe space literally for calling stormfaggers faggots. I didnt even make the thread. 2 day ban for flaming someone. Its the same shit.

>Got banned for breaking a rule
>NO!!!! ECHO CHAMBER!!!!
Also pics or it did not happen

Safe space..
Wait a second..
SLIDE THREAD!!!
Abandon thread!!!

The Jews own this website, they own just about everything. Why would they let you use this website if it was harm to them? The real harm is to you.

rekt, gtfo lonely beta faggot.

I just saw the 17 pedophile thread with 45+ pedos in it. I made a natsoc discussion thread and it was removed at 20 replies. But the pedo thread is still going on from 45 muinete ago, they are still actively posting loli.
It's very disturbing to know that a board that I used to love is filled with pedophiles.

I've used oil for a long long time, not sure how long though.

I can't even read through a thread about economics without a pedo or a lefty spamming the place to shit.

Old fags have been pushed out of their homes just to watch it burn. It's a shame.

It did happen otherwise I wouldnt have just told you that. Why would I make it up.

Is that supposed to be sexy? I have above average T levels and a perpetually enlarged prostate because of it and my dick feels nothing while my stomach churns.

Not saying I haven't seen a sexy nigger before but that's some disgusting anime shit

Like 90% of what you said in the OP doen't apply to me

It doesn't matter if a few blacks are attractive, they're bad for society in so many ways. They commit a disproportionate amount of crime, they ruined american culture, many of them refuse to get jobs and are raised by welfare collecting single moms. I'm here because the destruction, desecration, and humiliation of white culture and white people as a race makes me furious and the results are abhorrent. I couldn't care less about your response to this and I'm going to bed, but it was worth running this all through my own head instead of brushing your post off and not taking the time to think through it seriously. Night pal

you either get a life and do shit so ur not in the nude browsing an anime board all day, or u go with the insanity which will allow u to find joy in the stupidity of shit like reddit and facebook

I second that

>Youre all so blinded by your hate(wrath) you begin to see the beautiful as ugly and vice versa.

I don't blindly hate anyone and neither do the majority of people here that aren't 2edgy4me tweens. I don't hate the 3rd world masses. I pity them. It's horrible that they evolved to have average IQs so low they can't form a functioning society. Imagine being an outlier Black with a 120-130 IQ in sub-Saharan Africa. That'd be a fucking nightmare.

My hate is reserved for the people that know what this is doing to our societies, flooding our nation with these people, yet they continue doing it.

As far as seeing beauty, I just personally find Black women to be very ugly. I've never seen a Black woman that was even remotely attractive unless she was bleached to oblivion. Their faces, with their nappy hair, massive lips, wide spread noses, protruding jaws, sloped back foreheads, it's all just very, very unappealing. In the case of the pic in your OP, I'm not attracted at all to a body that is so disproportionately shaped. That women looks like she has elephantiasis.

>I've used oil for a long time
This is why I hate using phone.

I ment so say "I've used pol"

I unironicly hate non whites (exept japs, thais, and Koreans) and sub par countries

Thats just like, your opinion man.

True nat socs adhere to the golden rule. this place is full of hypocritical, sexually frustrated, undermenshc larpers, who are the sole reason for white optics being in shambles

>Asking people on Sup Forums how to quit Sup Forums

Like any addiction, the best way to stop is enjoyment or a sense of fulfillment in your private life separate from this place. Basically anything that makes you happy.

well, looks like Im out of luck then

>How do you quit pol?
get a constructive hobby... don't go cold turkey -- that never works (with anything)

use Sup Forumsonium as a news hub and occasional shit-post receptacle (what it's intended for), esp. when habbenings are abound

beyond that, let the echo chamber defended dullards dope each other on their din of dimwitted detritus -- they'll die from brain death soon enough

Youre here forever.

Its like when Neo in The Matrix takes the red pill, then gets spit out into the sewers of the new world.

Only the niggers ship doesnt pick you up. Youre just alone naked in a post nuclear environment.

Pretty comfy.

zzzz

Accept that you are a mutt and you will always be a sub human.

you can't 'quit' Sup Forums

the only way out is through

You don't have to reach nirvana or anything, just something that will make you happy and keep you distracted for 2 or 3 weeks. After that you'll lose any desire to come back, you just have to be smart enough to not browse here out of boredom because you think you won't get addicted again.

I get what you're saying. I come here because I can't stand regular forums. I think I could leave this place behind if I wanted to.

Says the Fingol

I don't have anything against satanism.
I consider this place as a parody of dolts like you.

Your mindset would be the fist to get lined against the wall.

Hapa is better than mulatto

It's waaaaay less than 7 - 10%. More like 1 per million.
Source: Am southern. Surrounded by niggers.

Bad habits that I quit cold turkey:

Cheating: I used to just blow a load in every women that I could, and told whatever lie to do so. I cared nothing for the conventions of relationships.
I changed that when I took an oath, and focused on intimacy on a level that I had never explored before. I have been married 22 years and never even thought about straying. When I look at a beautiful women, my mind begins to insert my wife's attributes and personality.
Heroin. I was paid a substantial debt in heroin, I didn't feel like cutting anybody's grass to move it quickly so I did it until it was gone. This took me about a year. It was a lot.
It was very clean heroin, so my kick was incredibly horrible.

Alcohol: I drank from the ages 13-37, daily drinking in my 20's/30's.

Tobacco: I started smoking when I was 9 back when stores were a-ok with kids buying smokes "for my mom". I quit at age 39.
I quit weed at the same time, which I had smoked on and off for decades.

I don't piss around when I quit things, I just quit them. I then focus on the positive of quitting. Like with booze, no more hangovers, more money, no retard roulette. With smokes I learned to enjoy having both hands constantly unfettered by cigarettes and I learned to appreciate being able to get away from civilization without concern for a count down until I run out of smokes.

Sup Forums isn't a bad habit for me, it's white noise while I have deadtime at work. But if I was to quit it, I'd simply figure out somewhere else that I like more.
This is the greatest fishing hole in the history of the internet and it's great fun to affect the mental illnesses of strangers in real time, but there are other fertile hunting grounds out there.

That's how you quit behavior that's a burden to you. You simply fucking stop doing it, and learn to appreciate its absence. There are no shortcuts for this kind of thing.

>Becoming a normie is the true redpill

your parents must be so proud of you

Yes, they unironically are. But not for what you are stereotyping.

Do they know about your antisemitism?

>You come here to be a faggot and get away with it. Just be some douchenozzle tool to your fellow man and not deal with the consequences.

that's Sup Forums in general though. I actually agree but the lack of free speech in real life is suffocating too so there are advantages to places like Sup Forums as well.

lol you're a grade A degenerate but good thing you sorted yourself out.

Ive been banned hero just an unpopular opinion in pol, and I didnt even make the thread. The reason for ban was you may not attack other users, which is some bullshit and the sole reason anyone actually comes to pol.

Your mindset is lonely kid.

Fuck off jidf.

Hey thanks for the reply. Intriguing good sir.

Father:
>"Fucking pakis" (Calls all arabs "pakis" aka Pakistani)
>"Pakis" are unstable and prone to "horrible shit"
>Calls out blacks committing disproportionate amount of crime
>Thinks politicians are pathetic and scared of being disliked
Mother:
>"Fuck your culture, you came to *my* country and want it to abide by *your* laws and tradition?"

Granted they are a tad on the boomer-side, so who knows what ironically stupid shit there is in their heads.

I would greatly appreciate you never reproduce.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER !

your parents seems line the good guys desu

I understand you user

I hate niggers and i find other people who have the same feeling too, whats wrong ?
Also you wont ever entirely leave this place, you`ll come back and guess who`ll be here to say hi again user.

its the non whites who ruin this board
pretending to be white and insulting people every day

>Consumed by your own madness.
Madness is the single most driving factor in the history of human species. Our madness is shaping the future. Historians will look back in 50 years and say "this is where it started".

Not to worry fellow fag. Sup Forums like Sup Forums in general is just a mirror of the deeper fabrics of society. Whatever is taboo, whatever is just on the verge of exploding will manifest here. You don´t have to worry that it will be "spoiled" one day. It will always represent the edge, as long as we as a society are moving to the right against a predominantly marxist mainstream this place will spearhead it. Occasional waves of pedos or curious marxists only highlight the attraction of Sup Forums.

>Le Sup Forums its bad

Dude if you are not here you dont fucking matter. Its not like you cant obtain information about todays bullshit otherway, but here with the mindhive the informatiob flows like water and if you are not with the flow, you literally are a fucking normie. Here they are an enormous percent of the really active minds in social issues. Its not that we are making a stellarator here, but the history of mankind has to pay a fee to Sup Forums.

I sound like a pasta and your self depreciation will kick in with some lame joke, but its the truth u fukers.

''Wider than you muh ham med!''

Very uplifting.
Keep it up anonyleaf.

Superior girl coming, those negrees dont even look human.

Haha that was pretty good.

pedos will be the first to hang

Youre just a larping bipedal great ape that comes from albinism and is so disillusioned by your own vanity like narcissus. Youve become blinded to the truth.

I think youre just lonely.

IT BEGINS
DO NOT GIVE HIM AND (YOU)s

What the fuck is wrong with her hips?
That has to be photoshopped, If it's not then I genuinely feel bad for her

*ANY
SHIT

Y-youre here forever

Literally the only reason pol exists. Wah we cant say the Nword without getting punished for it. Wah we cant be sociopathic losers with a side of arrogance and special helping of dunning krugers.

why? they are healthy child bearing hips....

because hes gay my friend. There is no other way around it.