Happy Liberation Day, Bulgaria!

Today is Liberation Day in Bulgaria. On this day in 1878, the San Stefano preliminary peace treaty was signed between the Russian Empire and the Ottoman Empire to end the Russo-Turkish War of 1877-1878. The treaty did in fact open the door to what many consider to have been occupation of the newly created modern Bulgarian state by Russia, but, anyway, it marked the very creation of our modern state, so 3 March was decided as our national holiday.

Let this be the Bulgarian thread of the day. Say and ask whatever you want about Bulgaria. I claim to be informed well enough to comment/answer. Hopefully, other Bulgarians will cooperate as well.

(Kindly refrain from "Reddit spacing" jokes. Yes, I came here after lurking and posting on Reddit for a while. Yes, I still like many aspects of Reddit. No, I won't condemn Reddit and stop visiting it. It is still a great site, just like Sup Forums. Let's not create enemies where it isn't needed :) )

This is my first ever thread on Sup Forums, BTW. I haven't posted much in other threads before, either.

Let the discussion... begin!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r97fi9LAOVA
youtube.com/watch?v=F147FfEW9II
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Nicopolis
youtube.com/watch?v=1nehkhIOa-0
youtube.com/watch?v=F5p4AsoYN7w
youtube.com/watch?v=SoENzQ-rOd0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>came here after posting on reddit
>first thread on Sup Forums
>"let's not make enemies :))"

prosto iz4ezni brat

I should clarify two more things:
1. I last visited and posted in Reddit months ago.
2. "Just as Sup Forums" was a mistake. Sup Forums is much better, which explains why I lurk here every day and am practically hooked.

happy liberation day, Bulgaria. i hope you you may one day round up the rest of the Turks that stay in your country and fucking kill them.

question
how is Bulgarian government going about fixing fertility rates? is it still a major problem with Bulgarians leaving your country behind?

turkish semen bucket

Bump

Happy liberation day!! My gf is Bulgarian, she hates the Turks.

Question, do you think Bulgarian align more with Russia or EU now?

Happy liberation day user

For how many years were you a turkish bitch?

Thanks, Finnbro. We haven't forgotten your people's contribution to our Liberation War. In fact, Russians, Romanians and Finns were the "three big" foreign helper peoples at the time.

Unfortunately, Bulgaria lacks any concise plan or strategy regarding both low fertility (of ethnic Bulgarians) and emigration/brain drain. The whole period after 1989 has been a time of looting state assets, mobster rival street wars (in the 90s, mostly), under-the-table political deals, widespread dilapidation of what was build before 1989, and acquisition of some Western luster which overwhelmingly remained just luster. No energy on the part of our "elite" for such complex issues as demographic decline, national power etc.

Old people are more Russia-friendly. Younger generations are soaking up western degeneracy.

Not that Russia isn't degenerate...

Fuck off back to plebbit, you roach rape baby.

youtube.com/watch?v=r97fi9LAOVA
Turn on ENG subs

They're not doing jack shit. Gypsies are breeding like rabbits while natives are moving or dying out.

Happy Liberation Day m8

PS. literal Fingol has been PM of Bulgaria

Sup Forums isn’t the place to promote sex tourism , I think you’re looking for /biz/

come home, Turkic man.

Bulgaria is a great country. The yogurt is good.
youtube.com/watch?v=F147FfEW9II

Since your faggot knights fucked everything up
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Nicopolis

Kebab removal must proceed apace

You think? I'd say Turkey is more of a Bulgarian/Balkan (+Armenian+Iranian+Arab+Kurdish+Anatolian) semen bucket.

DNA tests place Bulgaria firmly among other Balkan countries, and there are multiple haplogroups in Turkey that are all but non-existent in Bulgaria.

Thanks finbro. Gorni Dubnik remembers.

>round up the rest of the Turks that stay in your country and fucking kill them
nah, the turks are alright
>how is Bulgarian government going about fixing fertility rates? is it still a major problem with Bulgarians leaving your country behind?
Fertility rate is 202nd from 224 countries. Emigration decreasing but stays net negative. EU wants to fill the empty land with niggers. The country is holding on on that front... for now.

youtube.com/watch?v=1nehkhIOa-0

Thanks Aussiebro. I stayed in Sydney for a month last Jan/Feb (a relative has been living in the Northern Beaches for 20 years). Had a great time, but the CBD is, like, 50+% Asian... kek

EU seems to still be more popular than Russia, but this is mostly due to two reasons: EU gives funds; ever since our National Revival, intellectuals, and gradually most Bulgarians, came to view Europe as the ideal we must aspire to be like / a part of. Today's EU has different spirit from that of Europe back in its golden centuries, but inertia is a thing, especially for national mentalities.

Russia is widely popular, but its fans are on average older and often combine reverence of "Russia the Liberator" with reverence of "Russia the Soviet superpower" with reverence of Putin's Russia, and those are three vastly different Russias. Plus, Russophiles in Bulgaria are often blind in their love of everything Russian, which is equal to xenophilia, and this isn't a good thing for any self-respecting nation.

Thanks Burgerbro.

Ottoman rule over Bulgarian lands is officially estimated to comprise the years between 1396 and 1878, i.e. 482 years.

Well put.

>You think? I'd say Turkey is more of a Bulgarian/Balkan (+Armenian+Iranian+Arab+Kurdish+Anatolian) semen bucket.

Nah he's right

ur rapebabys

Try to not think about muh dick all the time, user.

what a fucking scumshit.

Never will the Russian people ever bleed for your kind ever again. Drown in kike semen pidor

Butthurt member of the russkaya emigratsiya spotted

Are you referring to Bulgarians? You haven't posted a similar column for Bulgarians, what are you even trying to prove?

I already posted Turks

>no kebab
>no racism

you make fun of the roaches but your kind itself is way worse.

how many times you backstab the Russians?
How the fuck can you niggers claim to even be a nation? WTF is this ? welfare liberation?

>500 years
kek

I see.
Anything """smarter""" than that to add?
If not, fuck off.

how did the greeks fare? 500 years... how many generations? how much semen? this redditor newfag prolly poped a bottle for this "event"...

FML

>The Bulgars (also Bulghars, Bulgari, Bolgars, Bolghars, Bolgari,[1] pre-Bulgarians, Proto-Bulgarians[2]) were Turkic semi-nomadic warrior tribes
Do they teach you this in schools? Do you embrace your tattar heritage? Are you any good at archery from horse back?

1. I haven't made fun of Turks, just said they are more mixed genetically than us, and implied that those haplogroups we share are generally due to many Turks being "genetically Balkan" and not due to Bulgarians being "genetically Turkish".
2. "Backstabbing" is suspiciously often used by both Russians and Serbs when they mention Bulgaria. No surprise conspiracy theories of a Russian-Serbian unofficial alliance against Bulgarian interests abound here.

>1877
>be Serb
>pretend to fight Turks, stay home
>steal clay

>1877
>be Finn
>actually fight Turks, proceed to win war
>don't steal anything
>go home and write a badass march about it

We truly have the worst neighbors.

>welfare liberation
It was paid for in gold Pyotr. I know they don't include that kind of stuff in your textbooks, but stop being an idiot for once and try to use the Internet

What, Serbians and russians are allied? Surprising.

Чecтит ни пpaзник Бългapи!

Some Bulgarians still enthusiastically embrace this proposed origin of the Bulgars. I don't believe in it. Most historians today claim they were Iranic and not Turkic, and that the "Turkic" origin of the Bulgars was purposefully created to push a certain political agenda.
Furthermore, even if it were true, by far not all Bulgarians are descended from Bulgars. Southern Slavs, ancient Balkan tribes and peoples such as the Thracians etc. definitely comprise big genetic chunks.

>when you go to Shipka pass and there are more russian flags than bulgarian ones

>is laughing
>is guilty for allying ottomans
>is indirectly responsible for the continued occupation of Christian lands
Have fun being Petit Algerie within 100 years nigger

>oh cool, Google's logo is Bulgarian flag
>click it
>Happy Women's Day!

youtube.com/watch?v=F5p4AsoYN7w

Hmmm....

No unfortunately. We don not study Wikipedia (lel) old irrelevant links in school.
But we are pretty good at removing kebab. Come and see my cut friend.

This is a claim, and there is very little to support it.
We don't know what the "bulgars", if such a group existed (as in separate from Bulgarians) were like, what language they spoke, etc.

We are at least 50% Thracians. The rest is speculative. But one is for sure. We are the least slav, slavic nation.
The rest 50% are Scythians (Bulgars), Huns, Some Slavs and so on.

Seems to work fine for me.

Greeks actually had more reasons to have been "enriched" with Turk semen since they travelled and did trade en masse and the vast majority of Bulgarians lived isolated in hilly and mountainous regions, some of which (surprise, surprise!) had few or no Turks living in them.

Plus, I don't think a Turk rape-baby would have been well accepted in the conservative Bulgarian society of that age. Bulgarians have traditionally been and to an extent still are suspicious of non-Bulgarians. This is also one of the biggest reasons why few non-Bulgarian ethnicities have integrated here successfully. About the only one I can point out are the Armenians.

You got enriched by Greeks, not turks
turkish DNA doesn't exist (but you still have turks, 10% of your population)

Bullshit
The average Bulgarian gedmatch shows at least 30-40% of West Baltic and Eastern European ancestry
You are South Slavs, mutts of Slavic and paleo-Balkanic heritage

Looks good on pictures, but westerns beware, it's a turko-gypsy hellhole irl.

You are 30% Greek 40-60% Eastern European and the rest can range from balkan to asian

Whiter than you Ahmed.

How good are you at removing if you have 600 000 turks living in modern day Bolgar khaganate?

Чecтит дa e! Дa пpeбъдe Бългapия!

I literally stated that you are scientifical descendants of Slavic tribes
How did I call you non-white ?

If turks can crush you like bugs what makes you think serbs and rus need to scheme and go as far as fighting a war to liberate your anus from roach infestation just to ...what? conspire against your rotten souls? You fucking traitorous scum!

happy whatever fuckin day you lazy fucks, profit off of Russians blood you vampire roach scum

Why are you so aggressive?

They are Bulgarian muslims not Tircs. I am fine with people having whatever religion they want.

>Russia literally frees you from t*rks
>Literally orthodox brothers
>Muh occupazhen

Dwarf countries are outrageously shameless and hysterical

Like little scared dogs constantly pissing themselves of the bear next to them who saved them from the wolves
>mAh rasssshaaaaa
Pathethic

hol up, hold my shoes

They're turks
>Bulgarian Turks (Bulgarian: бългapcки тypци, Bǎlgarski Turci, Turkish: Bulgaristan Türkleri) are a Turkish ethnic group from Bulgaria. As of 2011 there are 588,318 Bulgarians of Turkish descent, roughly 8.8% of the population,[12] making them the country's largest ethnic minority.

I, too, was surprised. The Russian Patriarch also took part in the Shipka church ceremony.

Shame if our National Day turns into a Russophile holiday. Then again, 24 May could probably be accepted as a co-National Day. (Although it is now celebrated in more countries.)

My point, too.

Wait, whodat

If local news are to be trusted they larp as Turks because of propaganda.

Nice bait, tasty as shit-flavored yogurt. :P

I can accept this.

Russia liberated Germany from her government too, I would've thought you'd sympathize.
If you want more opinions, ask the Poles about being liberated from German rule, or the Finns about being liberated from Swedish rule. I am sure they love Russia too.
After all, Russian wars are always about morals and ethics and freedom, and NEVER about grabbing land and ports, and creating puppet states to keep in the dark ages.

>(((local news)))
just don't count them in your census nigger, we do the same here with the turks from the population exchange (about 80k in western thrace)
I think the problem with your turks is that they're not in one single place so you can ignore them
so you have to kinda cover it up

:^)

At least that's what I've found so far from bulgarians taking DNA tests
not that we raped you or something, just partly assimilated probably during byzantium

Long have we suffered,
Hunger and cold, whilst fighting in the Balkan mountains!
The music was playing,
When our boys marched on the walls of gorni dubnik!
Our boys are buried,
On the other side of the Danube!

Also fuck you ledditor

You don't know anything about our country to make such a statement, the truth is that Russia has always been opposed to our interests since 1878.

>Nigger
Literally all of my Greek friends are tan as fuck.
>Logic

In the Northeast they are Turks, settled somewhere around the 16th century. In the south they are Muslims of Bulgarian decent.

Little known fact: there are also tribes of Christian Turks in the Northeast, see gagauzi

Lol no shit, we're darker than you

>not that we raped you or something, just partly assimilated probably during byzantium
Way older heritage
Southern Balkan population that was in first hand genetical similair to proto-Greek or classical Greek neighbours
They later mixed with Eastern Slavic tribes

bulgarians are half gyspy half turk

youtube.com/watch?v=SoENzQ-rOd0

Finn-Bulgarian-Magyar steppe confederation NOW

Not all of it, c'mon, don't frighten them. Many parts are, though (mostly rural areas in certain parts of the country that anyone can see on an ethnic map and the towns/cities there, plus relatively small parts of the other cities.

Bulgaria is still quite safe, I'd say. Even Cigan-dominated settlements and Cigan slum neighborhoods are safer than no-go areas in Western Europe and USA nig-spic hoods.

>At least that's what I've found so far from bulgarians taking DNA tests
translation:
I just looked at myheritage (meme company) results

Hm that's possible
what about the tatars though, different tribe that got fully assimilated?

>bulGAYria
>not BULGEaria

Are you thankful to Russia? Even if you became a communist state later

>cohen
>levin

wa...? do we shut it down now?

A officially declare this bread as CANCER. Good job shills.

Bulgarians have also been found to be have some Mycenaean DNA from autosomal DNA studies from harvard for a scientific paper (no company involved)
so yeah, they're 1/3 Greek and is right now that I think about it

What did you expect in pol kek

No person can be a traitor against anything but their own country and people.

Proceed with your Russian imperialist ramblings.

They were a minority or just a very small ruling elite
The equivalent of 500 Europeans settling in a country of 250k Africans, they would literally set no genetic heritage at all
Slavs migrated in masses

Ah k
because I've seen a lot of bulgarians embracing the tatar meme (and there are a couple of chinkish bulgarians around)

>gives you nationg
>opposed
pick one you fucking turko-kike

wait are you the buttblasted rapebaby or just a different greek

>Empires being empires
>Spastic attributing fee fees to geoplitical actions
Kek

What an infantile faggot

Oh and to actually address your attempt at argument
>Purposely conflating Russian Empire and Soviet Union
>blank statements of ones supposed "bad-ness"

Yeah bad bad Russia who actually allowed Finn's to speak their language contrary to swedexucks and preserve their culture

The Russian empire was based and you're just a little scared cuck of a dwarf country

>buttblasted rapebaby
you are the only turk in this thread