Did he deserve everything that happened to him?

Did he deserve everything that happened to him?

He did and that's what he wanted too.
Why does DRRR threads get fucking ignored?

>spoiler
Because Sup Forums has shit taste.

The spacing between seasons killed it.

I should've expected that.

That spacing doesn't really matter. We are lucky we at least saw it adapted till the end. But anyway, the flea should've fucking died!

Yes of course.
Hiro is less of a bitch.

>Hiro
??????

No, it's because the second season was fucking disastrous. That and the time between the first season and the second season was so long that by the time it actually aired, everyone stopped caring. Which is weird since it was huge during the first season.

Stabbed like a bitch.

Lurk more

He just wanted to have some fun. Can't say I don't relate.

S2 was fine.

No, seasons themselves didn't complete an arc, that's why.

Every season was pure escalation and that kills interest in any show. Look at LOST for prime example

Anybody reading Drrr SH?

New season never

I've read what's translated. There's still another volume that doesn't look like it'll be translated anytime soon, so.
It was just starting to look good too, after that awfully boring volume 1 and only slighly better volume 2. Shame.

Didn't he start going out with that chick he was always with?

Haven't started reading, I just found the Snake hand volumes just now. Anything to look forward to keep me going?

Yeah.
Well, from the returning cast, there's a fair amount of Shizuo, Erika and Walker, Aoba and the Orihara sisters and obviously a lot of Celty (and Shinra by extension) if you're into them. From the new ones I quite like Yahiro myself even if his friends are a pain in the ass, especially the Izaya wannabe, but people didn't seem to like DRRR's Raira trio anyway, so it wouldn't be a surprise if they weren't into SH's Raira trio either. The antagonist of SH alone is enough reason to keep me interested into reading it even if just to see how did he end up like that, it came out of nowhere and it's even hard to talk about the plot without spoiling him.
But if you really want something to look forward to, it's got to be 12 years old Akane being absolutely delicious.

Who is the antagonist of SH? Izaya is out right?

How are the original Raira trio? Barely relevant?

Yeah, Izaya is out of town and hasn't shown up in SH so far. He even got his own spin-off where he keeps doing his shit in other cities.
The angaonist is (Punished) Shijima, the drug ring dude together with Earthworm, the gambling den slut

Oh shit that flea has a spin off LN? Has anyone translated it?

>angaonist
antagonist, I'm sleepy.
Mikado had some appearances in volume 1, giving advice to Yahiro. He can control Saika now and is deliberately staying out of trouble so he doesn't get sucked back in by the extraordinary in Ikebukuro. Anri was the cover of volume 4, so she was probably relevant on it, but it's not translated and probably won't be anytime soon. Kida is nowhere to be seen and I'm going to assume he's fucking Saki offscreen.
Someone did a summary of volume 1, but no translations.

>Mikado
>Staying out of trouble
Woah! That last arc really fucked him up.

Uh, he literally set up everything that happened to him. He WANTED it. Dude is fucking insane.

Except the part where he got stabbed repeteadly and went into a coma for months

Truly Mikado was a great MC.

Yes, he deserved everything. He did everything wrong after all.

Honestly, the only thing I can say I didn't like about Durarara's first season is that it didn't make it clear enough he was always a bit crazy from the start and was only on it for the thrill like the novels and the manga did. Almost seemed out of nowhere when he started losing it in S2.

Punished Shijima makes me wanna read it now.

Because its "im 14 and this is deep" the anime.