What is the next major happening?

What are some potential major happenings in the near future?

Things are getting interesting...

>Putin makes major military announcement
>President Xi is consolidating power and deploying more troops to NK border
>Erdogan and Turkey flexing their military muscle near American forces

Or will it be something like a financial crisis?
Or a terrorist attack?
Or worse, a pandemic? (that would be wild)

Draining the swamp.

A major investigation against Hillary Clinton would be something else. Eventually Obama too.

No. I didn't say that. I said DRAIN THE SWAMP. It's happening. You can't stop it. It all falls down. Woe to Zion.

My predictions.

>Multiple high profile politicians are prosecuted for being bad actors.
>Restructuring of the Democrat party and platform.
>Italy leaves EU.
>EU tries to consolidate, moves to a new from of government due to continual degradation.
>Israel and/or Turkey attempts to start ww3.
>James Webb telescope revolutionizes our view on the Universe as well as exoplanets.
>Possibly discover life.

>Multiple high profile politicians are prosecuted for being bad actors.
All connected to a major event or various unrelated events?

>EU tries to consolidate, moves to a new from of government due to continual degradation.
Eventual race war in parts of Europe?

>Israel and/or Turkey attempts to start ww3.
Israel false flag event for sure. Turkey invasion of Greece is a real possibility too

>James Webb telescope revolutionizes our view on the Universe as well as exoplanets.
This is interesting user.

>What is the next major happening?
Nucflash. The chances of an uncontrolled detonation increase as time goes on. It'll happen, eventually.

100% by a dumbass country like Pakistan or India

>All connected to a major event or various unrelated events?
It is all connected to the Memo and more. Several high profile politicians will undergo intense scrutiny for infiltrating the three letter agencies (not just the FBI and DOJ) and using them as a weapon against their political opponents. They don't want this to happen because if it does it implicates a large and powerful group of people as well as call into question the motivations and actions America has taken in the past decade in regards to both foreign and domestic policy.

What is likely to happen is that only a few of the high profile bad actors will be prosecuted. This will be to make an example of them and their people while at the same time preserving national security and the hegemony.

>Eventual race war in parts of Europe?
Quite likely. I can't see a very conflict but perhaps smaller isolated racial clashes. Some countries will have it worse than others.

>Israel false flag event for sure. Turkey invasion of Greece is a real possibility too
Bibi makes me nervous. He is too willing to start war to save his own ass. It wouldn't be the first time Israel attempted to start WW3 on its own. I think that if things do escalate and the EU goes down, Turkey will join the in the resulting chaos.

>This is interesting user.
Yes, extremely interesting. Hubble completely revolutionized the way we think about the universe in a few months time. The James Webb is pretty much Mega Hubble, but with different functionality. James Webb will allow us to see the first moments of our universe, and it will shed a planets worth of information on the creation of the universe as well as the creation of the first galaxies. It will even be able to directly look at Exoplanets. I believe that we may find some sort of life in the next 20 years or so.

Italian election tomorrow

>major happening
>Italian electio
>/0

>Finland attacks to US
>kills Trump

Canadian terrorist attack

>major happening
>Finland does something
>/0

WERE ALL GOING TO GET LAID!

Why u think we're still in Afghanistan? America to save the day, that's what.

We have presidential elections on march 18 pretty much anything could happen.

>major happening
>reappointment of Putin
>/0

I'd bet good money on a major economic crisis within the next ~5 years.
Next comes malicious use of AI (those with a programming background will get what I mean).

next happening will have nothing to do with the west. it will be about Africa. in particular SA.

We need a major terrorist attack to keep things tense. We are losing steam right now.

>Turkey invasion of Greece is a possibility too
>Turkey
>/0