Italy/pol/ -1 Day to Elections [Globalists on Suicide Watch Edition]

- CRASHING THE EU -
"Ducetta" Giorgia-chan: "The Government will prohibit the NGOs of Soros from operating in Italy"
"The right wing coalition govt will prioritize dialogue with Visegrad group" [Eng Translate]
archive.is/sDQk5

Chief economist of Lega explains new currency [Sub Eng]
youtube.com/watch?v=oFf2z84dtUI

MiniBOTs:
imgur.com/a/PYcLl

Borghi (Lega): "Right wing coalition plan is to leave the euro"
Bonafè (PD): "This is the only European country where center-right moderates are allied with right-wing extremists.
Merkel refused to ally with AfD"
la7.it/omnibus/video/euro-borghi-lega-a-bonafè-pd-nostro-programma-chiaro-devo-farle-un-disegnino-14-02-2018-234013

As Elections Approach, Italy Shows Record Alienation from European Union [English]
archive.is/UJNkd

- RACEWAR CHRONICLES -
34% of Italians Want to Expel all Foreigners, Recent Survey Says [English]
archive.is/SB7M2

Vast Majority of Under-35 Italians Oppose Mass Migration [English]
archive.is/uN7Oa

Gunshots against refugees camp in Enna [Eng Translate]
archive.is/dS4Ii

Refugees hospitality center set on fire in province of Naples [Eng Translate]
archive.is/fzIz8

Immigrants in Rome on suicide watch: "We are scared now" [Eng Translate]
archive.is/eYgrq

- THE ANTIFA MENACE -
Memelord (Lega): "We need to completely shut down Antifa" [Eng Translate]
archive.is/6sLAG

Giorgia-chan (Fratelli d'Italia): "We will outlaw Antifa when in govt" [Eng Translate]
archive.is/LzLTI

Italian Secret Services: "Antifa are more dangerous than islamic extremists" [Eng Translate]
archive.is/803W9

Fascism and Roman salute are not outlawed anymore [Eng Translate]
archive.is/O5CEu

Pamela poster #120dB Campaign
media.8ch dot net/file_store/4400ce08d3549d97ad37a684ce49f2a248ed19b822a002ee8c7bd91569eff7a5.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

ilgiornale.it/news/politica/grasso-caccia-voti-gay-concederemo-adozioni-1496190.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LdhQzXHYLZ4&lc=z22
youtube.com/watch?v=TFev42kLQXw
youtube.com/watch?v=XPINfkPc2Hs
pastebin.com/RCt6TEr5
archive.fo/u1rZw
archive.fo/6qMAR
archive.fo/HP7cc
archive.fo/jfrNx
archive.fo/GNsbv
quotidiano.net/politica/berlusconi-unioni-civili-1.3721646
youtube.com/watch?v=oBza3K8296g
youtube.com/watch?v=rabXO7o1XWo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=COSkA00zJlo
web.archive.org/web/20180302091557/http://www.huffingtonpost.it/2018/03/01/gli-sospesero-la-patente-perche-gay-lo-stato-italiano-costretto-a-risarcirlo-di-100mila-euro_a_23374405/
ilfattoquotidiano.it/2018/03/01/elezioni-filorussi-e-populisti-di-destra-su-sky-tg24-il-network-di-siti-stranieri-che-diffondono-i-messaggi-di-salvini/4195582/
ilfattoquotidiano.it/2018/03/02/migranti-lo-studio-propaganda-russa-ha-costruito-lallerta-sullimmigrazione-e-favorito-lultradestra-alla-vigilia-del-voto/4197603/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nation Election Day: 4 March 2018
LAST OFFICIAL POLL [15/02/2018]

Forza Nuova [fascists] 0,3%

CasaPound Italia [fascists] 1,9%

Right Wing Coalition: 37,6%
- Forza Italia [conservatives] 15,3%
- Lega [identitarians/nationalists] 14,8%
- Fratelli d'Italia [nationalists/neofascists] 5,5%
- Noi con l'Italia [christian democrats] 2%

Globalist Coalition: 25,6%
- Partito Democratico [liberals/globalists] 21,9%
- Più Europa [globalists/progressives] 2,1%
- Insieme [greens/social democrats] 0,7%
- Civica Popolare [classic liberals] 0,5%
- SVP [South Tyrol identitarians] 0,4%

Movimento 5 Stelle [populists/greens/pirate party-esque] 26,8%

Liberi e Uguali [progressives/social democrats/SJWs] 5,3%

Potere al Popolo [progressives/SJWs] 1,5%

Partito Comunista Italiano [communists] 0,2%

DANGER!
A
N
G
E
R

ilgiornale.it/news/politica/grasso-caccia-voti-gay-concederemo-adozioni-1496190.html

LGBT activists launched their agenda and Liberi e Uguali agreed in push it when they will be elected.

Their agenda:

>Marriage for everyone
Marriage is a religious ritual, atheists, faggots and dykes can have a private contract if they want to regulate their relationship.

>Give the option to fags and dykes to grow childrens
Kids need both a mom and a dad to grow up as sane persons. Absolutely degenerate.

>Laws agains homophobia and transphobia
The fuck this even means? The State decide who can I hate and who I cant? Nonsense, also this would be incostitutional.

>Artificial insemination law for lesbians
These people must be insane. Kids happens because penis in bagina, not because science magic tricks. You know this since 5 years old.

>Remove the transgender status of mental illness
So they wanna make me believe a dude who think he's a girl born in the wrong body isnt a mental retard? This is absolute nonsense.

Spread it like fire, we need Liberi e Uguali outside the parliament (under 3%). I dont want people who agree with these nonsense near any Istitutional building.

1) Italian Election: Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (HBO)
youtube.com/watch?v=LdhQzXHYLZ4&lc=z22

2) Black Pigeon Speaks vid:
Electoral New HOPE: Italy STRIKES BACK at the EU (English)
youtube.com/watch?v=TFev42kLQXw

3) The Iconoclast vid:
Right-Wing Leading In Italian Election 2018 (English)
youtube.com/watch?v=XPINfkPc2Hs

4) Quick rundown on our last govt and Italian parties in this 2018 election
pastebin.com/RCt6TEr5

>tfw Italy, Austria, and the Visegrad nations unite into a glorious union

WHO VOTES FOR 5 STELLE IS A FUCKING C.KEK AND I HOPE HE GETS RAPED BY NIGGERS UNTIL THE DAY HE DIES

Because civil union is not marriage. You cant have childrens for example.

Would anyone care to explain to me why CasaPound supports faggots? Up until I figured this out I had a lot of respect for them, but I'm detesting them now.

they dont

The EU is bad for Italy and here is explained why:

archive.fo/u1rZw
>Riprendiamoci la sovranità monetaria

archive.fo/6qMAR
>I costi dell'Euro

archive.fo/HP7cc
>L'Euro uccide le imprese

archive.fo/jfrNx
>Liberiamoci dal debito

archive.fo/GNsbv
>Come si esce dall'euro

Because they are faggots. VOTE LEGA

they support same sex marriage my dude

You are an individualist fool like everyone else. Faggots are freaks of nature, end of story. They should not be supported or pandered to in any way; any right-minded fascist should want all faggots eradicated. I don't know why this is difficult for you to understand.

wow i didnt know

dunno why, it's not like they're gonna pull many voters from the left

They simply dont care your private choices. Can you understand the difference between a gay and a LGBT activist?

BEHOLD, THE POWER OF SHILLS COUNTER PROPAGANDA!
THEY ARE SCARED GUYS, THEY WANT TO DRAIN VOTES AWAY FROM LEGA AT ALL COSTS!
AYYY LMAO!

CasaPound is not allied with those parties so no redistribution will happen.

That image doesn't even make sense, I wouldn't be surprised it some italian-second-language made it.

THREAD REMINDER :

- gli italiani all'estero non possono votare CDI ne' FN.

- gli italiani all'estero hanno gia' votato.
il termine per votare era l'1 Marzo per cui ora il destino e' nelle mani di voi italiani in italia!

italiani all'estero, se non avete votato o avete votato M5S, andate a cagare!

Pls no

Because nobody cares about fags, they are few. Casapound's program incentivizes traditional families who make babies. Give them marriage, it'll keep them happy enough. Either way, they are "progressive" fascists as i have been saying since the first thread i found.

Civil unions aren’t marriages.

The fuck I care about your faggotry. Until none of this happens (and in Italy its not the case) you can be as gay as you want.

It's happening

t. Scared salvirgin
I'm voting for Casapound and there's nothing you can do about it

Enjoy wasting your vote, we're all voting for Lega.

Enjoy voting for Tajani premier.

adoption of civil unions usually leads to same sex marriage, like in Australia.

You mean for Silvio, to fix his position so he can become our GLORIOUS LEADER once again.

>italian-second-language made it
Soros shills?

I just put it for the guys that don't want to be cucked

Have you taken even one second to think about natural, biological gender in your entire life?

Gays look different and are different from straight (NORMAL) people, there's no arguing this. Gay men are more weak and feminine, lesbians are more masculine. Homosexuality is destruction of natural biology. If you support fags, you are saying that you don't care if all men end up limp-wristed, wide-hip, high voice, lisping retards.

Australia is protestant though. State church was a mistake.

But Italy isnt Australia, not to mention they want to abolish even civil unions
quotidiano.net/politica/berlusconi-unioni-civili-1.3721646

Most of them are piddini shills, they want to convince people to waste their vote.

This is the new President of Italy say something nice to him.

Kys.

>they won't reach 3% goy!
This kind of thinking is why we let the same shitty two parties rule over Italy

He could be actually black, when he just looks like he is.

No one is supporting anything, see You cant genocide your own people because they are gay.

Vague memes like that are usually jewish crafts, so yes probably somebody related to Soros.

He is not white

Venduto.

Reminder that Silvio is probably playing 5d chess

youtube.com/watch?v=oBza3K8296g

We let a true patriot be martyrized by (((EU))) and kiked media, while he knew what was going on all along.
We vote Lega because we want Salvini premier, but remember that Silvio in on the right side.
DO NOT LISTEN TO SHILLS AND THEIR TAJANI BULLSHITTERY.

Immigration is a right wing thing, lower wages and higher rents. Thoese who support from the left usually get money for stocking them into some dilapidated building at 1050/month.

posting M5S euro yes/no yt vid
as requested on last thread
youtube.com/watch?v=rabXO7o1XWo

Silvio is playing his own interests as always

But ALAS you are too young to remember

Gays are not my own people, they are a biologically flawed form of human. There is no equivocating straight and gay people; one is biologically normal humanity AS INTENDED, the other is unnatural and disgusting. To say you simply "don't care if someone is gay" is to allow humanity to degrade.

>Gay men are more weak and feminine
That's so influenced by the culture it hurts.
There are swathes of gays that go 'overmasculine', with beards and bodybuilding (to the point that bodybuilders used to be thought as gay as a standard), it's a style.

It's fun to see how the shills come back after the offices open.

Di Maio shadow cavinet is full of former PD collaborators, it is a technocracy government full of low tier professionals.
Berlusconi has gone full Tajani mode and yesterday he said that he wants gibs from the EU.
It is clear for everyone that the major parties are all the same. the choice is between not going to vote or voting some fringe, pure party. all the mainstream parties has the same platform, Minniti (PD) has stopped illegal immigration better than right wing ministers.
If you feel the need to vote, vote Partito Valore Umano for the lulz, every other choice is a pro EU choice

Religious ideals in protestant countries became unpopular faster, but the same trend is happening in catholic countries. Regardless, civil unions are usually a transitional policy from traditional to same sex marriages. Even if casapound doesn't support it, that's where it usually ends, as left-leaning parties will be able to implement same sex marriage easier when they are in power, if civil unions already established.

They can't reproduce anyway, especially not under CPI

Burger here. Based on these stats and no understanding of Italian elections other than that based nigger killer made quite the headlines last month, I would suggest throwing collective support around LEGA

Oh, indeed it is, user. The Habsburgs are going to fucking come back. Get ready.

Casapound is better than Lega period

Which party hate immigrants and anti-EU OP?

I'll kill those fucks personally the second they touch italian clay

I don't know how many gay people you see daily, but I encounter plenty in my city. You can't get horrific results like what I see from "culture"; you speak like a constructivist leftist.

I am older than 30 yrs old, and I have seen enough to say that Silvio was not the enemy of Italy at all, he would have never hurt the country his businesses are and he is an experienced person in economy and after 20+ years in politics too.

Is he white?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=COSkA00zJlo

Gay people always existed even in Greeks and Romans society. Importance is to focus your society on family (father-mother->sons) if a small percentage of your population like to fuck their own sex, whatever. Happy your're wakening up btw because your country is degeneracy land, so maybe you can fix it. Dont come give lesson to us, civil unions are a thing in Italy since last year.

Well, you're american. I've yet to met someonr openly gay irl.

Lega, the leadere (Salvini) will deport immigrants and their chief economist will take us out of the Euro.

t. volontario cuckato dal PD

I hate John Oliver.

This time it's a bit of a test: we get all those 'new and uncorrupted' parties, like the renewed Lega, M5S, and the smaller ones, and will see which ones do the worse shenanigans to gain power, to be more informed next time we get to vote.

CasaPound, Lega, Fratelli d'Italia in this order I believe are the most anti-immigration and anti-EU parties.

Lega, Fratelli d'Italia and CasaPound Italia.

Is it weird that I feel like Berlusconi is the most reliable man in these elections? Salvini I don't know. The Five Star Movement I don't know. But Berlusconi? The man's as reliable as an atomic clock. I know exactly what he's like, and what he'll do if he regains power.

>not voting lega
kek, enjoy your 5 stelle/PD/LeU/+ Europa coalition

And if Italy as a society tolerates gays, you will end up in the same boat as us. I simply did not see as many sexual abominations roaming the streets 20 years ago as I do today.

He's reliable in doing what is best for himself.

have you read my post? I said precisely that PD, M5S, Lega and Forza Italia are all the same: pro euro, anti welfare, authoritarian parties.
I won't vote for any of them.
Now go back sucking Salvini's ball, vote for him and get a former EU president as premier, I'll be here on monday to admire the salt mine this place will become :^)

Precisely.

I can't stand effeminate fags either, but those aren't the only fags around.
At any pro-fascist or nazist rally, in Italy or Germany, about 1/3 of the people are gay. Would you tell them they look effeminate? To their face?

Secondo me è un raid di Sup Forums o qualche altra board però mi diverte l'idea che sono talmente cagati sotto che vengono a shillare qui (come se non bastassero Facebook e Twitter)

Italexit will destroy me.

The idea is: the trad family is the normal standard who makes everyone happy and should be incentivized. Gays are the way they are, they can't help it, leave them be in their misery.

>now

They never did, they had to pretend they did. It's NEVER about change, it's about pretending change. Nobody wants to see bearded clowns around and treat them like women.

Berlusconi's nominee is Tajani. He's as good as the CEO of Blacked, he's the president of the fucking European Parliament, for fuck sake.

Are they going to win? I have some family in Palermo.

It would be a nice windfall for me, but it won't happen. Not in this legislation.

Can coalitions be shuffled and created in a second round if no one achieves enough to form a government?

How do you know?

Go die in a nigerian HIV ridden gangrape, shill.

They have quite a chance.

Call them and tell them to vote Lega.

web.archive.org/web/20180302091557/http://www.huffingtonpost.it/2018/03/01/gli-sospesero-la-patente-perche-gay-lo-stato-italiano-costretto-a-risarcirlo-di-100mila-euro_a_23374405/

Not sure if this is based because we did give this guy a "revocated: homosexual" stamp on his driving license or if it's maximum cuck because they just made this homo rich.

Niggers can't help being niggers either; does that mean we should leave them be?

Before you say "oh but Africans are violent, gays do nothing wrong"; gays commit sex crimes against children at much higher rates than normal people, they are much more promiscuous generally, and they carry STDs at much higher rates.

Yes. M5s already said the are open to a coalition with PD, LeU and + Europa. Which is why getting a 40% for the right wing is fundamental

>tfw avaaz is shilling for M5S
I hope russian hackers step up their game to counterbalance this

Sto qua da ieri mattina presto ed è stato così tutto il giorno, immagino che sarà lo stesso oggi e domani. Non credo che sia roba di Sup Forums, quasi certamente sarà gente che si è organizzata da reddit o kikebook perchè sono parecchi e sono stati costanti, e puzzano di disperazione e soia.

Ah so even in a second round if Casapound and Centre-right coalition were willing to cooperate it probably wouldn't be enough if M5S actually does as well as they were polling in February.

why are you projecting your sexual fantasies on me?
this place really fucked up your brain m8, time to check out

good luck lads

ATTENTION
(((Mainstream media))) are pushing hard something similar to "russian hackers stole USA presidency"-tier narrative, to attack and label as subservise the support that Salvini is gathering through the internet and the international coverage of the campaign

ilfattoquotidiano.it/2018/03/01/elezioni-filorussi-e-populisti-di-destra-su-sky-tg24-il-network-di-siti-stranieri-che-diffondono-i-messaggi-di-salvini/4195582/

ilfattoquotidiano.it/2018/03/02/migranti-lo-studio-propaganda-russa-ha-costruito-lallerta-sullimmigrazione-e-favorito-lultradestra-alla-vigilia-del-voto/4197603/

IT'S RUSSIA THAT MADE YOU BELIEVE THERE ARE PROBLEMS WITH IMMIGRATION GOYIM

t. Alto Data Analytics, azienda globale che usa big data e intelligenza artificiale per analizzare l’opinione pubblica sui media e le reti sociali

I hope this election outcome turns out better than the French-election

Good luck, God bless ya

No, I didn't explain well. There is no second round like in France. If any of the coalition presented today gets 40% they automatically form government.
If no one does, they can crete alliances between themselves.