Breaking! YouTube Issues Third Strike Against Alex Jones

Breaking! YouTube Issues Third Strike Against Alex Jones.
infowars.com/breaking-youtube-issues-third-strike-against-alex-jones/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Alba_Risen/status/969806367786586113
youtube.com/watch?v=lULmie51-pU
youtube.com/user/TheAlexJonesChannel/videos?disable_polymer=1
gizmodo.com/youtube-terminates-account-of-infowars-bureau-chief-1823439792
youtube.com/channel/UC3QohndFXgxn8uoGViHrghA
youtube.com/watch?v=faBhB-5p3mU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wat? His page is still up.

THE REVOLUTION STARTS TODAY
GRAB YOUR ARMS AND JOIN MY FRENS

blam blampf frens

twitter.com/Alba_Risen/status/969806367786586113

Watch and weep as this hideous, mole faced Yid tells you what the future will be.

1984 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN!

THE FROGS ARE GAY, I REPEAT THE FROGS ARE NOW GAY!!!!

alex jones should be the thing in a fantastic 4 remake

POGROMS WHEN?

>we define hate as anything we like, goy

fucking niggers. alex jones is awesome, honestly. why can't they just fuck off and let people listen to what they want. why can't they just let people make their own decisions.

>be NZ
>complaing about juice

I'd be careful if I were you.

Why haven't you switched to d.tube yet?

Here is the (ab)original source, it's 3 weeks old
youtube.com/watch?v=lULmie51-pU

The boomer rage will be immense.

So, as we have been saying all along, FB, Google, YT, Reddit and Twitter are all gone. They might be temporarily useful for surveillance, but it won't be long before they all start demanding real names and ID and they will do complete internet histories to "weed out" dissidents. I don't know what the solution will be (I can think of a final one, but that probably won't happen), but we are pretty much outcasts (cast out) of the internet. (((They))) will probably come up with some sort of read only accounts for us where we can look, but not post. Since these are all private companies, the 1st Amendment doesn't apply to any of them, and that includes all the carriers, ISPs, backbones, the works. Thanks for building the internet, everyone, please turn the lights off on your way out.

Best post

Are the Jews prepared for the awakened boomer?

>Comments & Like/Dislike disabled
Every.Fucking.Time.

We have a strategy to combat homelessness?

goodnight
alt-right

Guess it's really happening.

It's the internet that is going away. The alt-right existed before it and will exist after it. (((They))) will not replace us.

I hear people complaining about homeless people being locked up in the US. Maybe its that?
But holy shit in Australia a lot of these welfare should be homeless people need to be fucking thrown in jail, better that way

The kikes tried to defund rightwing sites and services and instead made bitcoin millionaires out of many of them. Leftists fuck up everything, because they truly believe in feels before reals.

1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN

>Homelessness in NZ

Its not even that bad. They changed the critea to what it meant to be homeless here and fucking Neets who live with parents could be classified as homeless under the new critea.

Its really not that bad. Most those bums on the street in the city choose to live like that. They are mentally ill and dont want to live in houses and just like drinking all day.........Its not that they are poor.

flagged for bullying at 0:26

when is the massed autistic rage of Sup Forums going to be directed at Jewtube?

oh a private corporation makes use of its rights?
how dare, it is like in 1984!!!!!!

>current year man narrative

>the kikes
>the kikes
>fucking jews

your mental gymnastics are interesting to observe, support the most kikeloving president ever and then cry about the juice.

Is it called 'The Alex Jones Channel' now?
youtube.com/user/TheAlexJonesChannel/videos?disable_polymer=1

Good

kill yourself faggot.
Youtube obviously has the monopoly over video sharing on the internet.
If no one can compete then Youtube is no longer just a private company
it's the ONLY company

shill

all presidents current day drink the ZOG juice.
step out of line get JFKed.
if they are going to suck jew cock might as well have them give us a wall between mexico and us.

google isn't private

i am not a shill it just shows that you are crybabies and hypocrites.

Alex Jones? More like Shallex Phones.

hmm?

The alt right never existed before 2016 elections when Hillary's campaign labeled Trump supporters as "Alt - right"

>real capitalism has never been tried before

You're a johnny come lately. I've been apart of the alt-right since 2013

It's ironic the guy is wearing a hat that says: "Obey".

It's existed since at least 2010.

Well, it's the time when i heard about it first and after that it went into masses. r/T_D, Sup Forums, some sane liberals and conservatives started assosiating themselves with this shit

that seperates the normies i suppose.

I hadn't heard the term til the 2016 US election either. Show they werne't very successful at promotion.

Is it this, OP? gizmodo.com/youtube-terminates-account-of-infowars-bureau-chief-1823439792

OH NONONONONO HAHAHAHAHAHA

Sup Forums doesn't pay much attention to the pro-white movement.

The link in the article still works.
youtube.com/channel/UC3QohndFXgxn8uoGViHrghA

Here's the show from tonight. youtube.com/watch?v=faBhB-5p3mU

@2:08:45 Jews were brought up and Alex shut it down. Good goyim. But if he's being so good, why are kikes trying to shut him down?

>YOUTUBCALIPSE
At this point everybody knows who he is, he should rent his own servers and host his own shit.

>twitter.com/Alba_Risen/status/969806367786586113
lmao
>it seems the people are upset with the changing of the fabric of the West, so we've devised a way to silence there concerns
fucking kikes man

>Kikes are a single entity

For what though?

holy shit, I can't believe they're this brazen

>Since these are all private companies, the 1st Amendment doesn't apply to any of them
that's not true, the Supreme Court rules in favor of the people when it comes to the internet. Jared Taylor is also suing twitter at the moment, so support him if you can spare the money.

>@2:08:45 Jews were brought up and Alex shut it down
LMAO God I hate Alex Jonestein

I heard Youtube has suspended other Neo Nazi channels recently as of late. Can't wait until Infowars gets banned as well. The hateful, false and frankly dangerous conspiracy theories he's been spreading has no place on Youtube.

sniff, sniff. They grow up so fast.

Why hasn't an alternative platform for the obviously biased companies arrived yet?
You keep hearing that conservative/free speech types are "working on it" but where the fuck are they?
With a little bit of sick promotion, people would switch over.
They are taking too long.
It's painfully obvious where this is heading with the huge lefty tech companies.

Video streaming is still very expensive. Not just the bandwidth but also the storage and infrastructure. vid.me shut down recently, and youtube has never made a profit as far as I know.

We need a Palmer Lucky or Peter Thiel type benefactor willing to pay to keep the lights on, but even then there would be no companies willing to advertise, and hosts may refuse to work with us or cut the kind of deals they normally do at scale. We'd have to own every piece of the network and that isn't cheap.

fucking kek