‘GOOGLE FIRED ME FOR NOT REJECTING WHITE & ASIAN JOB APPLICANTS,’ EX-EMPLOYEE ALLEGES

Are asians honorary whites after all since now they get treated the same way ?

rt.com/usa/420292-google-lawsuit-diversity-rules/

Other urls found in this thread:

dalrock.wordpress.com/2017/10/02/she-wants-2-3-more-years-of-sex-with-other-men-before-she-settles-for-you/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

asians hate white people and vote against white interests in western countries

all non-whites are the same

I mean, this is becoming official but we knew decades ago.

>Are asians honorary whites

yes

you know whats stupid about people like you

you describe "asian" people firstly in some sort of specific behavior towards another group - Especially without making any sort of distinctive reference to exactly WHAT group or people from FUCKING the GIGANTIC ASS OF FUCKING Land youre talking about

and then you make a statement of sweeping generalization about people

really grinds my gears

do the left still deny there's an anti-white agenda while calling for white genocide?

pretty sure we've now reached a point where asians are even lower tier than pajeets and mexicans

Boo fucking hoo trust fund baby whitey is upset he didn't get a 150k per year job and now he has to stay at home in his million dollar inherited estate and live his privilleged life pondering over his butthurt white ego. Fuck white people they should stay the fuck home in their privilleged cloud of arrogant farts

all asians are the same, all of them
brown or yellow, they all hate white people and vote for commies in the west

to the gulag with you comrade

The Jews probably hate Asians even more than they hate whites.

Asians means people from Asia. Asia is a large continent that likely consists of groups you're not thinking of. It would also be inaccurate to say that everyone from a racial identity, or any identity, group thinks the same. You know this isnt true, youre an idiot. You just sound so uneducated or you just dont know what youre talking about or the real world

>free market fixes SJW practic-

Jesus, don't be so obvious, rabbi. It's embarrassing.

people from the asian continent hate whites in the west and the ones here vote against white interests

this isn't hard to comprehend, you brainlet

here's your (you) now kys

No we don't. And we don't hate whites either. Half of us are considered white. Us ashkenazi anyway. Even by standard Sup Forumstard logic it wouldn't make sense for us to hate whites. Think b4 posting ya recentcunt.

Just a matter of time till Google goes belly up since 67% of they're incompetent employees are niggers or transbulldyke feminist

>it's ok to be racist when I do it

Image how mad jews would be if Europe would be flooded by east asian women.

You hate real whites, you subversive shapeshifting kike. The game is up.

FUCK OFF KIKE.

Jobs should be based on MERIT, skills, & experience.

NOT Race, (((Nepotism))), or Diversity quotas. Faggots like you will literally let humanity REGRESS because instead of employing the BEST & BRIGHTEST, we are filling jobs with Niggers & Kikes that didnt truly EARN their position.

The POSITIVE is at least this will be the demise of (((Google))), they can fill their ranks with niggers and spics and kikes, and become LESS & LESS competitive, google will eventually get BTFO by a more innovative & intelligent (white) company.

Kikes would be up in arms if Google U.S. limited their representation to the 2.2% they are. But no, the shapeshifters hide among the whites. This needs to stop.

I give 5 years till full scale open genocide of whites starts in USA/Europe

The irony is that the fired guy worked for HR even, which is usually the most cucked department already

Its a MASSIVE problem.
Not only are more deserving whites being denied jobs.
Kikes get in and push their (((agenda))) further destroying white christian society with their degeneracy and open borders multicultural shit

OPEN BORDERS FOR ISRAEL

Yep. Get used to it bruv. Been this way for a long time and will be like this long after your dead.

In 5 years Sweden and Germany will go to civil war.

Asians are soyboys

This chink doesn't realize he's the exact person that the Australian poster is talking about. Pottery. Glazed pottery.

Based commie poster whites are sheer cancer

I refuse to accept this. All it takes is pushing the "Jews are not white" narrative mainstream. And the tricksters have already helped us by admitting it.

Oh, wow, another memeflag jew. I'm shocked.

This. Anyone who has studied voting patterns knows this.

The problem with the left wing right now is that they can't divide and conquer any further without cutting into their own base.

Jews turn white when it´s time to say bad things about whites because it´s okay to call yourself bad but then a kike can wash their hands with the jew card.

>Get hired to do a job recruiting new employees.
>Be told by your company that they need more diversity hires, and to prioritize that.
>Don't.
>Be surprised when they fire you for failing to do the job they told you to do in that manner in which they told you.
You guys are fucking retarded.
It's their company, its their castle, they can fire you for literally any reason or no reason at all. Unless you are part of a union, you basically have no labor rights at all in terms of contesting getting laid off or fired.
Right to work laws and all.

White christians are degenerate. So glad they're finally the minority in any half decent major metro area. You weirdos can have the flyover farmland. where you subcontract all the work off to illegals.

But more importantly, they turn white to hide their excessive representation in key industries, like politics, banking, news and entertainment. Once people accept that Jews are not white, we can turn their whole "we need fair representation" narrative against them.

>tfw Asian and applied for google during that time period and never even got an interview

Oh well, google seems like a cult.

>trust fund baby whitey is upset he didn't get a 150k per year job and now he has to stay at home in his million dollar inherited estate
I think I finally understand why those trust fund kids are always the ones who are unironically communist. They must feel terrible about themselves.

its disgusting how much they push this diversity shit. I work in ANZ and every fucking time every fucking time a poster, an announcement, an email pushes this diversity meme. Hell there's even a fucking quota to hire women, POCs in your group or your group fails its target.

its fucking disgusting

t. line manager

I might even be willing to accept this quota bullshit if it meant jews were subjected to it as well. No more hiding as "white" for them.

Asians overwhelmingly vote liberal, despite their place on the progressive stack. I don't think they mind being discriminated against as long they get to undermine the west with their fellow minorities.

Wouldn't make a blip of a difference. Never has.

Go fuck nigger muslims. Go get decapitated.
Christians made western civilization. Get with it.

Its not a matter of agenda you dumbass.
It is a matter of an employee failing to do what he was hired to do.

lol it turns out from your photo I predicted what would happen when the Jews started to push this PC shit. They literally are not very distinguishable from white people and so anything they do will severely backfire if they turn minorities against white people. Black people can't really tell us apart well.

Bullshit. All it takes is for people to stop lumping jews in as white and suddenly certain workplaces and colleges have a gross excess of Jews. This is the redpill that needs to happen.

its a statistical fact though. asians are majority sjw

No, the problem for Jews is when people accept 2 of their arguments at once:
1. They aren't white.
2. Workplaces and politics need fair representation from their communities

The tendency is extremely towards what the anons are trying to tell you. But even if it weren't. If only 51% of Asians vote and push for commie shit in the west, then Asians are still a net loss and thus can be generalized to do that. Because the ones that don't aren't enough to be considered a meaningful part of their demographic.

>hey need more diversity hires, and to prioritize that
that's literally what he did !

It's 2018. EVERYONE knows jews run everything. It's been common knowledge here in major cities like ny for decades. The only people who give a fuck are the jews themselves (I'm considered only half a jew because it's on my fathers side) and the tiny fringe groups that are anti jew.

It's going to take many hundreds of years to change. Possibly thousands. And by that time... "Whites" will be vastly outnumbered by not only other ethnic groups but by the ever growing mixed race population.

The fuck do you think the presidents daughter became one of us with her fathers blessing?

>EVERYONE knows jews run everything.
But that's because they maintain the illusion that they are white and that their success is due to merit. Destroy those two fictions and we can actually use their own diversity agenda against them. "Jews are not white" is the first step.

bump for relevance

If you cannot follow directions at work then you should be fired.

>honorary whites
no, this puts them on the same level as whites and any nationalist should easily see why we shouldn't use such adulatory ethnomasochistic terminology.

>muh dik

>all non-whites are the same
Sex Analysis Complete:
>100% FEMALE

he did interpret diversity literally.
however for the jewgle diversity only means "any race by whites (and asians now)".

diversity itself is a contradiction the way the radical left interprets it, as you can see they just moved the goalposts to include the asians as well.

>asian females: -52
>asian males: +6
>white females: +40
>white males: +72

>Us ashkenazi
>White christians are degenerate
Burn in hell.

like clockwork

>all non-whites are the same
I just proved that wrong. Asian males are the only non-whites that vote Right-wing.

they arent you shitskin

that's hardly right wing. and they didn't vote right wing, that's a poll. pic related is how asians voted.

here's the gender breakdown

Confirmed you're the LARPagan tradcuck shill that is in every thread.

>This guy is fine with women being cock carousel whores and he doesn't give a shit if his women's vag has been bang'd out by tyrone and chad
Being this much of a fucking normie it amazes me you found this site although since it's mainstream success thanks to the 2016 election I guess it isn't that shocking a normie piece of shit like you would stumble here. Maybe you should go the fuck back to T_D where you belong

Why is it an American 99% of the time a yellowfever fagposter comes along, screaming muh roasties?
You people didn't stumble upon the mutt meme, you fucking earned it.
Faggots.

>Know nothing of American women
>Why do American men hate their women
You can fuck off anytime you fucking brainlet

Defeatist nigger.
The western world isn't lost yet and pretending it is by race mixing with Asians who just want to be left alone is the highest fucking form of treason.

I know this is bait but I went to st. Lucia for vacation recently and talked to some locals and they literally think all white westerners are millionaires and they all hate black people for being black.

I had a hard time believing that so many people could be that stupid and one dimensional. When got home I did some research and they have an average IQ of 68.

fpbp

Have you seen the lawsuit?
>Beginning of Q3 - we hire for 2018 - all diverse
No 100k jobs for you, white males.

It is lost, I'm fucking watching it burn you piece of shit and the anyone else like me is right there with me, fuck this decadent self serving society that puts what feels good and consumerism above all else. You can get fucked and America in general can get fucked, I hope in the next 50 America doesn't even fucking exist

confirmed you don't know shit about what you're talking about and you just want to shill.

>>This guy is fine with women being cock carousel whores and he doesn't give a shit if his women's vag has been bang'd out by tyrone and chad
who are you quoting?

If you cannot do what you were hired to do then you will lose your job. If google wants to have more diverse individuals granted they meet the criteria to do the work then that is googles decision. These idiots are simply trying to make a political statement to a company that is majority white to begin with.

>>Hello user, we decided we want to have more blacks and women in our business.

>>Here are the criteria that must be met by these individuals educational, experience, etc.

>>Your job is to hire these skilled individuals fro a particular demographic.

DO YOUR JOB

European women are the same. European men are just weak cuckolds that think it's some chivalric duty to be cucked for muh white race.

Their mantra is:
>Man up and be cucked by a white woman
dalrock.wordpress.com/2017/10/02/she-wants-2-3-more-years-of-sex-with-other-men-before-she-settles-for-you/

I'm over it, I spend all my fucking money on myself, I'm in education working towards a better job, when get a house I'M STILL GONNA BE SINGLE CAUSE I FUCKING HATE MODERN WOMEN, THEY ARE GARBAGE

Both of you will be the first to go on the day of the rope.

Why is it you don't understand basic genetics? Just because the country is thirtyt some odd percent other than white doesn't mean every single American has that identical genetic make up, do you know how fucking stupid you appear to be? Any idea at all?

oy vey

That's why I have guns, because of shitbirds like you.
Come and get me faggot

they've honestly gotten screwed over worse for decades (because of their higher average IQs), and yes

t. honky

>We have a clear policy to hire candidates based on their merit, not their identity
How could anyone who's been in a tech hiring position ever believe this? How could they say it with a straight face?

Oh shit it's borat

I think this is a good redpill. There is literally no way to push huwite privilege and at the same time maintain that Jewish overrepresentation is natural and good. Either IQ is real or it isn't.

And IQ is real.

if level 3 means 0-5 years of experience, what does level 4 mean? straight out of university?

As an asian male, this just makes me consider suicide even more.

No matter how hard you work, you will be discriminated against in a very liberal workplace dominated by these kinds of people, or a very conservative workplace dominated by whites or jew.

Can anyone explain to me the benefits of being an asian male in our modern society? Anyone?

maybe theres no level 4

When Australians say "asians," do they mean the English kind or the American kind?

You'll do just fine in a conservative workplace.

PLENTY of american asians go back to their ancestral countries to develop them, rather than living in their 'adoptive' countries

Most Right-wing people are merit-based, user. There are no Right-wing workplaces unless you're blue collar.

Yeah, Asians with jobs and rich parents.

That will generate a lot of resentment. Not helping your case.

Only if they wake the fuck up and stop blaming white men for all their woes, and trying to ally with niggers and spics.