The US cannot ban guns. Not anymore. Not unless they ban useless hunks of steel. Technology is freedom

The US cannot ban guns. Not anymore. Not unless they ban useless hunks of steel. Technology is freedom.
youtu.be/YpHQ-tkTI8M

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JAdnZ6xsWtU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oklahoma_City_bombing
youtu.be/JAPIJUYm2j8
youtu.be/2yE7v4wkuZU
youtu.be/4DUGRWjdNLI
youtu.be/KBeo8nww21g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to move the the US now.

You could build from scratch anything your heart desires, even a battle tank if you really were devoted enough

For $1,700 I'll wait until it can turn a block of aluminum into a lower receiver.

A tank would be hard to put in a bin. How would I turn it over to my local police?

>mandatory buyback of all semi-automatic firearms over a 24 months period
>1% bury their plastic toys in cosmoline in their backyard, the rest sell them back not to become a felon

shull nut bee infringgggddd

This is just a machine to make it easier to do so.
Then get a CNC machine.

What do you think the video is of?

Give it a bit of time. They'll get a program where you can turn a block of aluminium into a lower. I'm sure of it.

Suck my asshole, faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=JAdnZ6xsWtU

There is absolutely no reason you couldn't do the same thing with the ghostgunner2.

I don't doubt that.

I could, but I'm too stupid to program the thing.

Then learn.

Then the bombing s begin. Good luck buying back all the diesel and nitrogen in the country.

That is true. The AR modding scene is decently sized so the concept of people piecing their guns together to comply with any future law short of a total gun ban is just the reality.

Also, after all this anti AR shilling that has been going on has done nothing but cement the AR as the weapon of choice. Why have a inferior firearm when the AR is the top of the heap?

The only thing an additional gun law will do is ensure any Republican who votes for it a massive wave of resistance. They guarantee the end of their political career. All Dems are expected to be anti-gun, everything pro-anti-American, and anti-Constitution. That only makes people hate the Dems more.

that first song is so fucking retarded holy shit

So did Britain ban useless hunks of steel?

yeah, well get a 200 000 cnc machine and you can "mass produce" those, or anything mechanical, and in alot less time

>Don't be a wank, bin that tank

Memes aside I am trying to convince my brother to go in on one of these with me. I just have to figure out how to convince him to not be such a cuck about how mad his wife would be when she saw this thing in their garage.

Give it time.

That man is too masculine. You're feeding into toxic masculinity. Please bin.

*resists the government*

>hunks of steel

aluminum.

Its too bad you're a retard user, its relatively easy to not only create the very machine that can do this, but to also program it to turn hunks of metal into functional pieces of kit. Literally all it takes is some stepper motors, lead-screws, and some opensource programs.

Ghost Gunner comes with memory stick with all the G-coding. Just plug in and go.

Ive seen a bro build very nice arms with a mill and lathe.
No CNC is needed.

There's too many numbers and diagrams. Please help.

Sure, how could a bunch of untrained farmers and laborers with outdated weapons hope to accomplish against the almighty US military?

*what, not how

you mad

You can literally order a turn-key gun-making factory off Alibaba.

How cheap is the smallest 3d printer/cnc? can I use it to build a better/larger one? and so on? Reverse russian nesting dolls

That whole “bury them” meme died decades ago among gun owners. Gun owners have long realized that when the day comes we need to bury them THAT is the day we need to use them. The ballot box appears to be failing so there is just the one box left. It may be almost time.

That was then. This is now. Ever hear of the Bundy Ranch. Shit like Ruby Ridge and Waco ain’t happening again here. The Feds have been put on notice.

If you want to mill 80% AR15, DPMS Gen1 LR308, and Stealth Arms 1911s, the GG2 will work for you out the box. You don't need a CNC machine to do any of that, though. A couple of hundred dollars will buy you the most gucci jigs for whatever you want to make.

The ghostgunner concept was to produce a file format that experienced machinists could make files that included step by step instructions for tool/fixture changes, referencing, probing, etc that non-machinists could follow. The experienced machinist would also include files for 3d printing the fixtures.

The problem is there are no experienced machinists out there doing this. There isn't even an online community for ghostgunner owners to come together to share ideas, much less trade files. If you buy the machine, you'll be on your own to teach yourself cad/cam. Ask yourself if that's a hobby you want. Otherwise, you'll have something expensive boxed up in your attic for years.

dude...
What the fuck is with Fienstien? she looks like she is having the best orgasm in the last 50 years right there.

Hey America, come take these guns!

More importantly, how could I say I only use it for hunting?

If that's how you think it will go down, go ahead and do it Euro-flag.

So what the legal situation in the US on making serialized parts? do you have to register the lower? or is it legal to just have a totally untraceable rifle?

you've lived your entire history under a mommy and daddy dictatorship, so its unsurprising you're unable to understand that context when it comes to the 2A

just cook up some bullshit about emus infesting your area

She probably was. Now she is finding out Trump just had his hands in her pants. I guess yo could say he “grabbed her by the pussy”!

You don’t have to register any of it. Registration leads to confiscation, as you learned the hard way. Not happening here.

Shut up and go renew your tv license.

Yeah, but if you ALL resisted the government.

Ok. Now make a rifled barrel and a bolt and bolt carrier etc. The lower receiver bears none of the load when a round is fired. The upper is more important.

They'll never buy it. We have a Golan Heights thing going on with the bastard emu army.

the "bolt carrier group" (sounds edgy as fuck but its not) can be machined with a minimal number of operations. Its fucking easy with modern equipment. So is the barrel. Most of the inner components can be plasma cut which is lightning fucking fast in terms of output.

Reagan signed a law forbidding the requirement of gun registration by any federal, state, or local governments. This was the same legislation that made it illegal for civilians to own machine guns. The machine gun part of the law is enforced, but certain states like California managed to somehow shit all over the registration ban (FOPA) with impunity.

so you bought a cnc without any machining experience? what did you expect

shut up and pay your $1000 medical bill for that papercut

Why are yanks so touchy and nervous?

so the government doesnt even have access to records of guns you have purchased through an ffl?

They can get records with a warrant, but no, there is no national registry, and most states don't keep a registry either.

afaik FFL holders keep a 10-year registry of all the transactions that went through their business and the government needs a warrant every time they want to investigate something in there

...? ;(

>Remembering what happened to William Cooper when he threatened the FBI...

You can easily make a zip gun from 7$ worth of material you can find at any hardware store

Ah i see, thats a good idea
we have to register them,have a specific license for the type of firearm,background check and even police home visit to check you have a safe to keep it in. fucking sucks

Wasnt the creator of that printer arrested?

Form 4473 remains in the hands of the dealer. If a “crime gun” is found they have to chase it from the factory to the distributor. The Feds have been trying to play games with this for decades but this is the law.

Same in Canada for unrestricted firearms, restricted is another story.

And look at the reputation of TODAY’s FBI. More and more it is becoming apparent rational people SHOULD “threaten the FBI.”

not too different over here, except that there's no random house inspections

Why would I make an upper? For $300 I can get one mailed to my house.

And then some.

I suspect any attempt at a “home inspection” here, in today’s environment, would end pretty badly.

Like I say, if you want to see a nation’s police disappear in moments, try to disarm Americans. And don’t think it cant happen, I have seen it.

>ywn build your own tank and ride around blowing shit up with fellow Sup Forumsacks

How about this for crazy. we have to have a "good reason" for owning the firearm in the first place (self defense is not considered a good reason) and also belong to a gun club

How do you get the ammo? Here you need to have the weapon license to be able to purchase ammo.
Manufacturing a weapon is a bit different than manufacturing ammo.

Because if you know how to make one, you can make an infinite amount. Its a simple concept, amerilard.

I understand you I am just saying we learned from your mistake. The high water mark of gun control passed 20 years ago. As much as the libtards want to try it ain’t happening and if by some small chance it did it would not turn out the way they think.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oklahoma_City_bombing

And look what that lead to fuck nut

again, not too different in my country
>need license
>storage has to be "reasonable" (not specified but it's strongly recommended to get a safe/cabinet)
>every gun has to be registered and can then be stored in the place you specified on your registration form (your pick, not necessarily your house) and need to make a request if you're moving them to another place
>there is a carry license but it's may issue and the average peasant isn't even eligible in the first place
>you can only own a limited number of certain guns (muzzle-loaders included) and a limited number of ammunition at any given time
>the only reloading supply that's regulated is the powder tho

old school rifling machines aren't hard to make tho
tedious at most, but not inpossible

>$1,700
>for a lower
nigger, are you a jew
I can do it for a few 100

You manufacture it

The entire gun community in the US is fucking huge and very productive. The only thing that people "need" to purchase are primer and powder.

Both of which can still be home-made, but obviously factory stuff is higher quality, burns better and more reliably so people buy from a factory instead of making it themselves, but I guarantee you if push came to shove there'd be millions of rounds of home-made ammo spreading through the US.

It is infeasible to actually ban firearms in the US. There's 300+ million guns, many times that in rounds of ammo. Any government orwellian and totalitarian enough to even try it is setting themselves up for serious hurt. There'd be new calls for secession, never mind the attacks on government institutions, nevermind the government's attacks on their own citizens only further weakening the government's own position.

There is only one way a gun ban can happen: If people willingly let it happen without a fight. As soon as there is an actual fight, the government loses. It loses police, it loses citizens, it loses stability, it loses productivity, it loses GDP. Even if the """security""" (oppression more like) apparatus of the US were able to clamp down on the civilian population, the crisis would almost certainly be enough to destabilize the US and give Russia/China/whoever all the edge they need geopolitically.

Liberals have this insane idea in their head that taking the guns would be a simple and easy process of knocking door to door with abrams main battle tanks and missile-carrying drones. No you retards, it has to be done by a police-state apparatus and once they're at that level of orwellianism there's not much left protecting any of your other freedoms either, let alone your guns - because now it's outright war vs the citizens and the government WILL impose whatever laws those in power want. Once a gun confiscation happens, every right/privilege is gone, not just the guns.

just remember
G0 means the machine moves the tool slowly, its meant for actually machining
G1 means travel movement, meant for when the mill is moving the tool outside the material to save time

Exactly. Which is why US gun owners realized long ago FMCDH is the ONLY response. My AR is, itself, the only defense my AR needs. I do not need to justify it’s existence to ANYBODY and I will not give it up.

If you are a good enough machinist to make a tap you can make a button for rifling easy.

Reloading presses are freely sold all over the EU iirc.. You can just order them online wherever, and have them shipped to your house. Bullets, cases, primers and powder differ from EU state to EU state, so with a little shopping around you can get everything you need without a license. See below:

>>the only reloading supply that's regulated is the powder tho

So assuming the italanon is right, you just order your bullets casings and possibly primers from Italy.. Then look around where powder and possibly primers are unregulated.

I forget what the exact deal was and I can't be arsed to check if it's still the case today, but you used to be able to order a reloading press from Ebay in the Netherlands, and then get cases and bullets online from Germany (not regulated there) and then just order powder and primers in the Netherlands itself (not regulated here), and start pumping out bullets..

Not sure if they still do the LEP guns in Germany, but they were stupidly easy to 'convert' (not the right term really, as they were real firearms turned into something akin to airguns which were EXTREMELY easy to configure back to firearm) to shoot their proper calibers again, which you could then aquire as detailed above.

All of this is obviously a huge hassle compared to just getting some Balkan-war remnants on the black market.
>pic

This video just exposed me to a whole new world of electro-mechanical machine parts. There is so much we can do today creatively.

What is it made of? Can this fire a shot without exploding or melting down?

Remember when the media went crazy over that shitty single shot pistol someone made 3D printable?
Remember how they managed to get some printed and brought them on trains without a single round of ammunition and talked about how shocking personal manufacturing equipment is.
It's like these faggots couldn't even be bothered to look up CNC or even basic hand machining. You can produce almost any fire arm component with just some basic hand tools, yet banning guns in a country that already has millions of undocumented firearms is going to work.

Look at the videos of the guns they produce in the Jungle in the Philippines. They make 1911s by hand that are indistinguishable from Custom Kimberly and Les Baer. In fact, their market is the US! They get a couple grand for these things.

The flat spot . Com sells receiver lowers to be assembled the rest have no numbers so build away it’s what we’re doing

Yes dude, it’s an 80% lower. Made of pure aluminum.

I'm not clicking that...Don't need ASIO tracking me looking at that system intently

Like ASIO can actually fucking do anything

The government could easily ban the sale of unfinished lowers to the public if it wanted to. The most effective thing that the government could do is to ban/limit the sale of ammunition. Smithing homemade guns, even without un-milled prefabricated parts is relatively easy. Making ammunition from scratch at home is not.

My point is that technology won't save us if the government decides to become tyrannical and unconstitutionally ban guns or ammunition.

Good thing we have a Trillion rounds of ammo stored up. I have a closet full of empty brass and another with primers, bullets and powder. My family is set for fucking generations.

Unless you go and buy a CNC machine, I doubt they'd care

Good for you. Most are not so prepared. It probably my could not hurt for us to know how to make high quality gun powder. Frankly I have no idea. Probably only a hand full of preppers do.

Not as hard as you think. Literally all you need is Nitric Acid, Sulfuric Acid and good damn cotton balls. A few good videos on YouTube.

youtu.be/JAPIJUYm2j8
youtu.be/2yE7v4wkuZU
youtu.be/4DUGRWjdNLI
youtu.be/KBeo8nww21g

Watch. Download.

(((Event)))
Register
Demonize
Regulate
(((Event)))
Regulate more
Demonize
Racism
Children
Confiscation

the jooz will just ban/jail you crazy white fuckers who keep building this sort of technology. they're already doing it, polluting the food/water supply and the culture to turn men into either trannys, faggots or pussy-chasing simps who are obsessed with sluts (who are also brainwashed into becoming sluts). it's fucking over. we're living in the end times. enjoy it, or try to counter it, whatever you do, it's up to you. the future is in your hands. try not to jack off too often.

for me, i don't give a shit. i'm vietnamese. i don't plan to live in any western country and will be going back to my homeland soon. there's just too many nigs/mexicans/muslims and jewish manip going on in here. i was born in the USA south but i never felt like i belonged. it was wrong for my parents to immigrate here.

if you still want to keep your freedoms and stay in your nations, that's up to you fuckers.

>You can't ban meth unless you ban chemicals
You're stupid, people here make tons of improvised firearms, the problem is that if they get caught they lose big and see their freedom taken