Haruhi is bad

Stop deluding yourselves. It won't get another season or book cause the creators realized how garbage it is.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eKOnvmXT9mo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I know this is a bait thread but regardless of whether or not a series is bad, if it sells, that's incentive enough for a company or creator to keep pushing out more of it. The series sells whether you like it or not.

Clearly that's not the case given how well it sold.

I wish I had watched the first season in the original order. You could tell they crafted the entire season around that premise.

The second season was a bit dull, but the movie was fantastic. I wouldn't mind more.

I dunno I liked it

The second season had that disastrous endless eight arc but that did remind me of my chronic dreams I used to have about both high school and college where I somehow accidentally forgot to take an important class for credit and now I can't graduate

>He didn't get it
Pleb alert

Haruhi is perfection!

Exactly. I keep recommending airing order here but now we have a majority of people who weren’t around back then so they would not understand why. Season 1 is made to be watched in airing order. Period.

No, she's fucking annoying and abusively jealous but Kyon was 100% right to miss her.

It absolutely is. Kyon's narration during the screening makes almost no sense until you realize it's supposed to introduce the series. In order, S1 is brilliant (as opposed to merely good), but S2 is still a fucking mess.

>Haruhi will never smile at you like this

But season 2 has the best arc (Sigh) and best episode (Bamboo). Endless Eight is also a better arc than Remote Island Syndrome

I liked the Island. I hope they explain it or revisit in the novels.

That thing is still there.

But there's more than Season 1. And season 2 was not made to be watched in airing order. Neither was Disappearance.

EVERYONE
BUT
THE
BASSIST

Yuki-chan S2 when?

hopefully never
both yuki-chan and haruhi-chan were mistakes

If anime / light novels never got new seasons / books because of how garbage they were Japan's entertainment industry would die in a weekend.

slut*

And slut is not perfection just so you know.

>slut
but she's committed to Kyon

I like it and thats all that matters

Just because she enjoys sex and rape-play doesn't make her slut!

If endless eight was reduced to 3 or 4 episodes it would be quite liked probably because the idea is pretty neat, but 8 was just too much.

Just watched the thing and quite enjoyed it, funny because several years ago I thought "nah I would never enjoy that moeshit"

At most it should've been three - they could've just shortened the length of the episodes and fit several "recurrences" into one episode, but I can see why they chose not to.

Keeping all 8 episodes is very important for the Darwinistic symbolism that appears constantly throughout each episode

That's what we all said about yourmom but she still had you.

Get fucked, mate

Alright, I'll bite. What do you mean?

Yuki's theory for autoevolution is explored through the mask scene and through the scene where Kyon can't figure out how to please Haruhi

Problem is big part of the episodes are pretty much untouched thus annoying to watch all of them entirely

I thought that was evident by the second or third episode.

You do realize most of anime nowadays is garbage, as bad or worst than this...

Am I the only one who thought the music was big part of the appeal? It definitely wouldn't be the same
youtube.com/watch?v=eKOnvmXT9mo

No, that's a very popular opinion

You mean the silly parody episode? Even the DVDs classified that as a prologue.

>where Kyon can't figure out how to please Haruhi
it really isn't rocket science

>invisible dick handjob

It's chronologically the 25th episode and the rebroadcast in 2009 placed it as such.

That reminds me, I've had this image on my HD for almost a decade now.

Asahina-san, please send me back in time.

You uploading that adorable gif proves that this is bait.

Was the Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-chan any good?

It was okay, can't really recommend though

That fucking psycho.

I about shit my pants when I saw her in the movie. Just like Kyon.

Here's a (You), user. Don't waste it on drugs.

Would you sign her club application form?

no, she's a slut

No, regular Nagato is cooler.

>haruhi was 11 years ago
Where did the time go man

Into some kind of time hole I theorize

Not counting first GitS movie and Innocence, Haruhi a best SF animu there is

Haruhi is best girl.

Understandable, the bassist was married after all

Endless eight is my favorite part of the series, right after Shoushitsu

>Letting a seiyuu affect your love for a character
Maximum pleb spotted

Oh jesus.

Sauce plz

You been living under a rock user? haruhisky

Oh man fuck ya. Truly ine of the few dedicated Haruhi artists remaining

>that face
ROCK. HARD. Haruhisky knows his shit.

So much right in one post

Not gonna let this thread die

I seriously dont understand how anyone can like Haruhi as a character, shes so fucking unlikable. Same with Kyon being such a little bitch who refuses to stand up to her and just bends to her every whim.

From point A to point B in this anime, literally nothing happens, and there is 0 character development.

What you said makes me think that you didn't even watch the show+movie, especially the Kyon part.

This on the other hand is mostly true as far as the anime goes

>He didn't see the part where Kyon almost hit Haruhi
also watching Haruhi grow as a character is so rewarding. She goes from being a melancholic brat to being a cute tsundere.

She goes from being a melancholic brat to staying a meloncholic brat throughout the entire series...

Stupidly untrue, the Haruhi that originally founded the SOS Brigade to find aliens and the Haruhi that causes a Groundhogs Day loop because she wants to do homework with Kyon are nothing alike.

Someone either didn't watch Live Alive and Someday In The Rain, or he forgot that they take place last in the chronology

When are we gonna pay Haruhisky to make Season 3 for us?

A hentai OVA would be nice, though he'd need a lot of dosh for that

Anime botched Remote Island Syndrome by adding in Imouto when she wasn't even supposed to be there.
And because of that we never got drunken Haruhi since they didn't drink alcohol in the anime but they did in the LNs.

Pretty sure that was intentional since they can't show minors drinking on TV.

Is it too much to ask for Kadokawa to green light a third season covering up to Indignation?

Then we could have a movie for dissociation + surprise

I'd love to see Snowy Mountain Syndrome and Editor in Chief, Full Speed Ahead! animated as they were both my favourite stories from the novels.

its been 6 years since the last light novel...

we never even had a proper conclusion

>Haruhi that causes a Groundhogs Day loop because she wants to do homework with Kyon
>implying it wasn't Kyon the whole time doing the timeloop because he keeps forgetting his own homework.

It's probably not viable now in 2017 in their eyes, there have been many, MANY shows like it in the meantime and the fanbase mostly died out. Yuki-chan was probably them testing the waters and realizing that it's not worth it. Though greenlighting Yuki-chan was like wanting the franchise to fail, now they can point at it and say "see what happened then, it's not doable".

Well if the author got off his ass and gave them some new material to promote, like hey heres the final book finishing the series, then i'm sure it'd cause huge hype and Kadokawa would be stupid not to cash in on that hype.

I mean Yuki-chan wasn't exactly a good premise or story to begin with. It's quite clear that the appeal of Haruhi is the main story. I mean there was huge hype for Haruhi Hunting, yet that turned out to be Panchinko.

If they stopped trolling the fan base and just gave them what they want then i'm sure that would generate huge amounts of cash.

On one hand Kyon wanted to finish his homework so EE looped until he did, on the other Haruhi wanted white pigeons and cherry blossoms in her movie so she got them. It's like there's some subconscious power sharing between them, Tanigawa could explain it any way he wanted at this point and have Yuki or Koizumi technobabble it out.

I wish i could rewatch the whole series as if i had never seen it before

i'd fund it in a heartbeat

But Mikuru gets hammered in the Sigh of Haruhi. It's probably more to do with the lewd acts Haruhi and Kyon did as implied by the light novels

>Hello, zanzaiver. I am haruhisky.
>
>I am very confused becouse you uploaded all the contents of my Patreon.
>It is frightening for a creator who needs a patreon and needs it.
>It is to deprive people's motivations becoming new patrons and to take away my way of life.
>And you are betraying all those who already participate as patrons. You have done it already.
>
>Is there anything you can get in return for it?
>Is it more important than stopping the breath of one creator?
>
>Perhaps you meight be doing it as an advertisement. But it seems to me that the profits I lose are greater than the benefits I earn by that.
>How much time does it take for me to provide the patrons with the same amount of work that you have scattered for free in the whole world easily?
>And, even if I make the same effort, will you spread it all over the world again?
>
>Please delete all uploaded. What you got with a donation of 10 dollars is a right of your personal use. It is not a right to spread it all over the world for free.

I dont remember the implied lewd acts, what were they? it's been a while since i read boredom

You wouldn't download a Haruhi.jpg

I feel bad for the guy though seriously

>the creators
It was one man, and pretty sure he's just lazy.

>not viable now in 2017
Haha what? FMP is getting a new anime after 10+ years and you're acting like it's "not viable" for Haruhi?
C/mon now, S3 would sell, just as well if not better than S2.

great taste
and despite being torturous and full of questionable writing decisions E8 is still one of the strongest thematic statements of the series. I'll still sit through it for Nagato.

Agreed, it may be a bit drawn out and a bit too repetitive but I can't think of any great ways to capture the feeling they managed to with E8.

>download delicio.us haruhi torrent since I remembered I didn't have backup of the show yet
>it's chronological order

Reorder it yourself desu, though true patricians put the first season in broadcast order and then count chronological season 1 as part of season 2.

Anons please stop making threads like this it's far to sad. You loved the show so much and now it's gone from your life I get it I feel it too. However don't hate that it's gone just remember all the joy you felt when you first watched it. The first time you heard the opening the first time you saw the ending dance. The moment when watching in broadcast order you finally got to see them kiss.
Remember the happy times and hold them deep within as we all know without them we'd have killed ourselves years ago.

fuck you

give me LN12

It's never coming user. Please accept it. I don't mean this in the "never ever fag "sense but in the it's gone for good.

come on man

Dissociation/Surprise would need multiple movies, likely a trilogy.
Disappearance was a titan on a movie and it was only one book, Dissociation/Surprise are the equivalent length of three books.

Dissociation should either be a movie or part of season 3 (which would end on the Surprise 1 cliffhanger)

Surprise part 2 should be a movie. The last scene in the classroom could even btfo Kyon's monologue.

It'd be best if they just made it a trilogy of movies tbqh desu senpai senpai