What's the point of poor people?

What's the point of poor people?

because then there would be nobody to enslave except whites. sage gets assigned to all parameters regardless of type.

What's the point of rich people?
To sit around and play with the well-being of humanity?
Kill the elites

The rich horde too many resources, wasting alot of potential. The average 30 year old should be a masters in science or trade with a net worth of atleast 1 years salary and a family of 4.

>"some college"

he was accepted into Harvard, just by that you can tell he's already cut above the average shit poster and explains why he was able to create something that raked in so much money

whats the point of canadians ?

The rich need them.

if the average 30 year old man is only worth $8000-ish you stupid fuckers need to step your game up.

What's the point? He never enjoys his wealth.

And I am 100% positive I could land a hotter wife than that asian ajumma.

he doesn't enjoy his wealth because it's not his, it's the bloodline families and he is just an actor fronting a project for the family.

Whats the point of this picture?

Elites don't fuck their wives other than to make kids to pass on inheritance. They do disgusting wife swapping orgies and other weird shit to get their rocks off.

You're schizophrenic

>t. Idiot who doesn't know how the real world works

Well, he wouldn't be rich without poor people to make money from.

Why doesn't this nigger pay me to use Facebook yet?

Zuckerberg has two kids and 72.4 billion USD now.

same age as Zuck. Here's my stats

>$2k
>$30k
>High School dropout/no GED
>not married
>no kids
>223 fb friends

i don't think people who strictly low-tier millionaires should be "punished" with heavy taxes or anything. but really, why do we allow kikes like this to amass so much money they practically devalue currency with the amount of shekels they're hoarding? he needs that much money to buy 10 houses over for privacy of his mansion, when the vast majority of us would be content with a nice flat or simple two story home. meanwhile, our labor actually means significantly more, and he earned his money through ez mode by stealing some goys code.

fuck this gay world.

Oh tell me than,ho does the real world work?
Is it not the giant capitalist elites that run this wolrd and push the agendas that are killing the west?
>bbbbut the rich gibs jobs!

To leech off of the hard work of Albertans and British Columbians

it is entirely possible that he has nothing in his bank account, and that he exists solely at the discretion of the CIA. They give him a big house and some toys, to keep up the charade, and tell him to keep his mouth shut

Whats the point of Jews pretending to be white?

Dude, lay your weed pipe down for once lmao

this
(((international neoliberalism))) is why our countries are full of shitskins (muh freemovement of labor), and is why the white birth rate is so low (having to balance risk of kids with the kike's work week and job instability), everything. it's pure cancer.

Not realizing his money isn't horded its actively being invested creating value.

the FBI created facebook, get with the times gramps

>creating value

I think you mean leeching value

>Jew
>gets into Harvard
wow stop the presses

my stats

>28
>$0
>$0
>High School dropout/no GED
>not married
>no kids
>no fb

my nigga

>Jews have the highest IQ.
Wew who could have guessed? Must be some conspiracy again.

He lives off of interest rates and compound interest you retarded chink

If your stupid

you gotta. Facebook is absolutely required in 2018

interest could not of grown his net worth that much over the past 10 years.

no under 23 uses facebook it's instagram now

No one wants to see my old ass in pictures or my photography due to low SMV

Are there not laws in California,and federal that he must pay himself the federal and state mandated minimum wages?

No. He sells data to companies (consumer habits). Also ads (special groups).
What is beyond me is how facebook outpaced myspace. When Gates launched windows there was really no match. This guy just made something similar that already existed. Wtf.

>What's the point of poor people?
Selling debt to. What else do you think? Do you think it'll ever change? The 80/20 rule is everywhere. 20% use the 80% to their advantage, because even if you told them in their face, they're still too stupid to understand what's happening to them. They're so stupid even the government can't think of regulations. Without retards our financial system would collapse. Just be in the 20% and let the retards make their stupid decisions.

>bachelors degree
>$42,000 salary
>$8,000 in savings
How can your life be such a failure

Shut up goy, jewish IQ is a myth. Jews have the same IQ as the rest of the white race.

If there were no poor people the rich wouldn't be rich they'd just become the new poor.

two things imo, FB was already there, and was an alternative to everyone who started to hate the layout of myspace, like people decking out their profiles in obnoxious css, so they migrated en masse. more importantly, that transition happened RIGHT around the time more and more older people were starting to use social media, along with businesses, etc. so FB wound up blowing up over night.

kike just got lucky. i'm happy to say however once that transition happened i checked out of (((social media))) completely, so i never had a kikebook account.

Maybe the CIA helped with the removal of Myspace, considering it's a CIA project from the beginning.

I have a ba and a $0 salary and about $5,000 saved.

Without such failures there wouldn't be rich people though.

>328 friends

S....sure

Facebook is low-key dying off.

God's Plan

Moar

I've made it boys, I'm the average 30 year old at just 22

>massive autist
>race traitor
>jew
>walks around in flip flops and sweat pants
>dropped out of harvard
>delusional
>massive cuck
I'd take the average user of this faggot kike

has asian wife. He IS /pol.

These are god's chosen people you are badmouthing, goy.
Check the bible we wrote for you to have moral values and see, you are the untouchables in this situation.