Sup Forums BTFO'd YET AGAIN

Sup Forums BTFO'd YET AGAIN
Honestly how can people look at these comics and not laugh at mentally ill degenerates...

Other urls found in this thread:

returnofkings.com/75405/a-modern-day-horror-story-on-the-origin-of-the-transgender-movement
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They would be tolerable if they could atleast be funny, but they are increasingly becoming old and dull.

But civilization will literally collapse if people don't "pick" genders.

>mommy am I a boy or a girl
>oh sweetie you can be anything you want to be
>I wanna be a rocket ship
And thus a new gender was born

I don't believe in forcing identity on children. Times are changing you guys are becoming the outcasts and you'll alienate your kids

Why can't we all just agree to hang all niggers, so there won't be any fucking monkeys around dragging down the societies our children will inherit from us?
We need common ground. Why are the gender weirdos so uncompromising?

That white dude looks like he is both afraid and sexually aroused. Both I feel are inappropriate responses. It should really just be disdain

it's fine for young children to dressup and roleplay, some fathers do get butthurt way too easily, but it does need to stop at some point

>I don't believe in forcing identity on children. Times are changing you guys are becoming the outcasts and you'll alienate your kids
>pic related

>has to portray himself as a crossdressing child so his infantile arguments hold any value

WHA???? oh god! bucko, you need your catscan immediately

Wrong.

Waiting for the Sup Forums edit.

Most of us started cross dressing at that age. There is nothing invalid about her argument. If you by chance have a trans kids, they will love you for respecting their gender choice and not imposing any identity on them

It doesn't need an edit. It is unironically telling the truth.

No, you don't get to choose your child's identity. If they are trans, they were born that way

>most of us
>started cross dressing
What the fuck man? Every day I wake up and am ashamed to see the new lows of leafposting.

well you don't have to choose any gender. I'm non binary for instance

trudeau is that you? go back to biology class, bucko, room 101

what that even means? You're man, women or you're eunuch?

So completely mentally ill that I couldn't even get pass the second square.

Yeah, why don't you take biology class so you'll realize that having a female mind in the male body and vice versa is a very real thing

>People still believe social constructs are objective facts

Why are Sup Forumsfags such brainlets

>Most of us started cross dressing at that age.
cross dressing is not the same as playing pretend

>her argument
"her"

>they will love you for respecting their gender choice
im sure autistic children love it when you let them eat glue

BWAHAHAHA... "female mind in man's body" how do you measure that??? what are metrics for it? instant fail

>Most of us started cross dressing

No it was a very small number of us and we knew something was wrong with our heads

As somebody with GID, no, no you fucking can't.

>Female mind

You fucking retard biology has nothing to do with it. Gender isn't a real thing Because it's based on social constructs and is malleable

That mentally ill freak's art is actually getting worse.

W H O F U C K I N G C A R E S

I wonder if that's even possible, and then I get proven wrong each day

yeah, malleable like in this story
returnofkings.com/75405/a-modern-day-horror-story-on-the-origin-of-the-transgender-movement

This is one of those automated, agreed upon shill threads, where theres at least 5-6 terrible actors attempting to same fag their opinions into having even the slightest bit of relevancy to anyone.

Ill give you fucktards one hint. IT DOESNT WORK. We didnt reach these opinions by seeing a shitty meme here and there, you fucking morons.

>I don't believe in
and that's SJW in a nuttshell

RAKE ME UP

>BWAHAHAHA... "female mind in man's body" how do you measure that???
I'm not your teacher, but it's a very real thing that has been proven by science. Look it up you uneducated fucktard
I'm gender fluid, I don't always cross dress or necessarily define myself as any gender unless I'm in the mood to
>I'm sure autistic children love it when you let them eat glue
Eating poison is not the same as nurturing a child's identity. Your child will grow up to be appreciative if your support if you stop going down the dark path of right wing extremism
Too much Paul Joseph Watson, Alex Jones and Warski I guess

>Heh kid don't you know social constructs are real???

You reek of spooks stormfag

>We didnt reach these opinions by seeing a shitty meme here and there, you fucking morons.
that is very good! Lobster aproved!

you don't really have to "Force" a gender on a child, that doesn't mean if it's a boy you fucking give him make up, lipstick, and skirts. For like 99% of kids on the planet, I'm pretty sure if you give them gender-neutral clothes, just plaing pants and shirts and raised them like that boys will still like "boy" things and girls will still like "girl" things.

sir, I do not follow? what was your main thought?

Your biology literally define you unless you're a brainlet who believes souls

Post modernism has been dominant since the end of the cold war. Now that we re entering a new phase of tension the population is casting off ideological parasites like gender politics. Sorry, play time's over, you will just be remembered as the deluded excesses of sloth and indulgence.

and even then, if you believe in soul, then what? you somehow justify that omniscient omnipotent force somehow fucked up and put you in the wrong body? total lulz

Thats like letting kids pick up the language they want to by not teaching them any language.

I'd gladly pay higher taxes of it meant locking up you freaks, you're not only a danger to yourself by destroying your body but the idiotic bullshit ideas you spew being exposed to children is sickening

So peterson is one of you're agreed upon attack points. Heres another hint, nobody here gives a fuck about his lectures. We dont have figure heads the way you faggots have celebs. We're fundamentally different.

>omniscient omnipotent force
lmao

>I'm not your teacher, but it's a very real thing that has been proven by science. Look it up you uneducated fucktard
good try, but far from target. keep on practising, sunshine
>I'm gender fluid, I don't always cross dress or necessarily define myself as any gender unless I'm in the mood to
what that even means? do you understand that normal people have no fucking idea what is happening in your mentally deranged mind?

Oh, do you hear that? that's worlds smallest violin playing "my heart bleeds for you"
but you're right on one thing - we're fundamentally different - I'm somewhat sane, you're apparently not. I hear they have good food in Bellevue

"Soul" has nothing to do with it, in fact the only reason gender would be concrete is if there was some form of God that commanded it to be so. Social constructs are entirely spooky..

Raising a boy to become a man is not forcing something horrible on someone. When you solve a puzzle, are you forcing the solution on an empty space?
In fact the severe soyboyism and the reason why millenials take so long to mature is because they lack a developed personality in the first place.
They substitute that with mass media consumption, drugs and trying to appeal to virtues they don't really have.
Liberals are empty shels, black holes who consume and consume but can't fill the void that is character.

Boom! and one more transwhatever dies from devastating fact

the tranny making these comics doesn't look anything like he portrays himself in these

Are you violating my NAP

Agreed totaly

This is why you waste most of your day coming here to fight the "big bad ebil nazis" right? Have you successfully convinced yourself that you're actually making a difference in the world now, and you're not the resounding failure that you really are?

because that is called "projecting your wishes", but don't try to tell them, they BELIEVE they are beautiful inside and out

Me and my boyfriend will adopt kids and raise them trans if they want. Point is it won't harm them

No, I come here, because this is one of the only places where I can call fag a fag, mentally ill transwatherver for what it is, kike a kike and so on without being locked up for unPC

and then a day will come when we will come and hang you and "your boyfriend" hopefully the child won't be damaged beyond repair

edgy

Edgy little needle dick

this is a pretty hardcore stormfagRP desu

Fair enough.

OMG I found a touching point with transwhatever's psyche... quick to batsmobile, I need to haul my ass outahere before it infects me with his mental disorder....
wait...wait... mental shit ain't contagious... OR IS IT?

hardcore cringe

but fun as hell :D
it can now go and cry how it is "oppressed and sheeit"

I saw a guy like this walking round camden which is a haven for freaks but even he was too much for them, this woman have me a wierd look when he went past her

it sure is :D runaway!

man, I feel you. I am lucky enough never to have experienced such a situation. eyebleach need after that would have been overpowering

no shit, all of that was...unnecessary. Are you actually like this in person?

>25 posts by this ID

you'll never figure me out, bucko :D
off to the bottom of the ocean with you

>civilisation will collapse
Where's the lie?

If no one picked a gender, then sex and reproduction would suddenly get much more complicated. It actually is helpful to know who can get pregnant from having sex with whom.

>Stormfag
>"HURRR MUH TRANSGENDERDS"
>25 posts by this ID

but civilization quite literally WILL collapse.
i hate these psychotic degenerates. they cannot propagate themselves naturally through the generations via their own fertility, so they will do it through the destruction of young minds. these people are a cancer. tolerance was clearly a mistake. we tried it, it failed.

nature "forces" identity on them

You're literally mentally ill and refusing to believe in reality

No, you cannot pretend to be the opposite sex and then magically become the opposite sex. You can't even do it with surgery or hormone therapy.

What you CAN do is delude yourself into this belief and then mutilate your body, and sane people have a serious issue with you mentally ill degenerates who insist that CHILDREN should be mutilating their bodies with surgery and hormone "therapy".

You've even managed to get laws passed so that CPS can take children away from parents who refuse to feed their kids these body-destroying drugs.

A thousand years from now humanity will look back at our time and wonder how our society could have been so fucking backwards and uncivilized. Your actions and behaviour are the modern bloodletting and believing disease is caused by spirits. You're absolutely fucked up and my only solace in this is that people like you simply don't breed. Liberals in general don't hit replacement levels because they actually buy into all this white guilt, overpopulation, don't have children, turn your kids into trannies bullshit. In three generations the youth will be predominantly conservative simply because you morons literally demographically suicided yourselves.

It's really just a question of whether or not the rest of white civilization can survive your collective idiocy intact.

Jokes on them. I unironically wish civilization WOULD collapse. So I fully and openly support all their agendas.

A FUCKING LEAF
imagine my shock

>When did pol become a Nazi board
>just be a libertarian
>meme arrows

underrated post

>mental shit ain't contagious... OR IS IT?
Not in itself but when people around them normalise and accept people being that way then it spreads just like any other contagion.

>88 / 22 / 37 / 1
You do understand that reasoning and facts don't work on these... on the... on the whatevers?
I'm here just for the lulz, I suggest you do the same. they don't BELIEVE in science, facts and sheeit

that's why I wrote "OR IS IT"
good observation, friend

You're oversimplifying the science to better support your position, either because you haven't read it or don't mind being a little dishonest.
The science doesn't say "lady brains sometimes show up in man bodies, 100% proven."
The science is, 'in a couple of studies, it can be demonstrated that the average mtf trans brain possesses a couple of characteristics that more closely resemble the average female brain than the male brain." And even then, in other ways, mtf trans brains are closer to male brains. Shit be complicated.

>You do understand that reasoning and facts don't work on these... on the... on the whatevers?
>I'm here just for the lulz, I suggest you do the same. they don't BELIEVE in science, facts and sheeit
ditto again

Go on a diet instead of drawing shit comics, you fat tranny.

He's clearly a fucking leaf.

If I didnt point it out, someone else might believe the lie.

What if i identify as Prince?
This chart is so bigoted