Shingeki no Bahamut Virgin Soul

S

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OYdXomC4K-Q?t=1m18s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just caught up, I mean what the fuck?

>I have no tears and I must cry
Being Rita is suffering.

Alessand was such a shitty character that even the pathetic end he had was not bad enough.

Cheerios tried to kill him
threw him and his friends in jail
he literally gives no fucks about him
so why
why the fuck would he protect him now
are the writers that fucking desperate to make us feel something

I'm going to be so mad if Rita doesn't go on a rampage with an undead army after this.

> Why the fuck would he protect him now

Because Kaisar was probably being the only semi-sane person there and wanted to, by any means neccesary, stop these people from killing each other when Bahamut is literally on their doorstep.

Like they can murder each other all they want afterwards, but killing Cheerios right now is only going to take Dromos out of the fight, and they pretty much need everything they can get at this point in time.

I just realized... Rita was the one that brought Kaisar over to Cheerios. He'd still be stuck in the city (or swimming like an idiot) if it weren't for her. And she knows it.

I mean she can just zombie his stupid ass up later like she did with his hand.

> He'd still be stuck in the city

I bet that thought is already making her feel guilty as fuck

I kind of wondered why Rocky looks to have personality while the normal zombies Rita made in Genesis didn't, is she just controlling Rocky to be so cute?

Why is Satan and Zeus demon and god lord respectively? Shouldn't Lucifer be the demon lord and Yehowah be god lord?

Yahweh is a simple god of war though.

The way Cheerios just stood still after saying he couldn't die yet was like he knew someone was gonna save him. Is he breaking the fourth wall?

Will we give this the DtB2 treatment depending on the finale?

> The way Cheerios just stood still after saying he couldn't die yet

What are you talking about? After he said that he was fighting until he got his sword thrown away, then it also looked like his arm was seizing up due to the black cancer shit.

It was only after that point that he just stands there, since, I mean, what else could he do? He might be able to dodge Jeanne's spear, but definitely not Azazel's shadow snakes.

What's DtB2?

I still don't understand why Cheerios had to piss everyone off for the sake of slaying Bahamut. Did I miss something?

DtB2?

darker than black 2
it's from 2009

Never heard of it.

he can be both wanting to slay Bahamut and consolidating power, you know

That's the OVA

So he's basically a power-hungry madman with a savior complex?

Lucifer was a god when Satan was alive.

>one more episode to wrap this entire shitty clusterfuck of disappointments up
Yeah, good luck with that. Maybe if the show hadn't been dragging its ass for 20 fucking episodes, there might have been some kind of hope for it.
But rest assured in the end we can add pacing issues to the long list of grievances.

Anything studied by Martinet is not good. Dromos will likely fuck everything up worse.

I mean Martinaet literally had a boner for death and destruction.

Yahweh was a god of war before Jews as we know them set in motion Abrahamic shit.

>Don't get in my way
>Dies getting in his way

you think using Dromor is a not taking a toll either?? Cherrio arm is already fucked and he has not used it as close as the Onyx knights used their mumbo Jumbo

> Dromos will likely fuck everything up worse.

From Kaisars POV he already knows that Dromos works and can absolutely wreck a fleet of angels + El's magic diffuser power.

You have any better ideas? It's literally all they have now

>Nina will stop everyone from attacking Cheerios
>May or may not explain because he is the one that can stop Bahamut
>Cheerios will stop Bahamut but die
>Bahamut will still live on

Angels and El are different critters from Bahamut despite dragonkinds demonic nature. I mean the Forest Dragon chilling out in his hidden forest crib in S1 even talks about how Bahamuts job is to destroy everything and then everyone restarts from scratch, and if Bahamuts been doing this for ages then he was likely doing it before the Gods came and found all the ancient tech.

Plus we know everything Martinet did was to spread destruction and mayhem. If he studied it then it's likely worse than the humans think.

>Azazel we're in too deep now. The only solution is to kill all the witnesses and bury them in the woods.

Maybe try to find a solution together instead of ostracizing both sides.

Though that requires Lucifers to stop being a NEET, Gabriel to get off her high horse and Michaels wish for the gods to get on the proper path like he knew they've strayed from without Zeus, and Cheerios to not shoot first for some forbidden research a known psycho was doing.

Again, from Kaisars POV? Cheerios has control of a giant hand cannon that he's seen absolutely wreck angels, even on the off chance it DOESN'T hurt bahamut, who the fuck wouldn't at least try to see if this super ancient magical technology can help against it.

Seriously, it looks powerful as shit, are you telling me that you wouldn't want its power added to the battle against bahamut because it 'maybe' wouldn't work?

Like I said before, they literally need any kind of weapon they can get their hands on.

> Though that requires Lucifers to stop being a NEET, Gabriel to get off her high horse

So it'd be impossible? I can't imagine anyone would be able to stop Gabby and Lucy from doing that shit just from Cheerios asking them to believe him, hell, I doubt they'd even be willing to talk to some puny upstart human king.

They don't even have time for Dromos to backfire anymore if they want to wrap things up in a single episode.
That's the infuriating part. After all this shit, the humans and their stupid plan will actually succeed.

Azazel managed too and Gabriel actually ended up in bed despairing. Clearly Jeanne could have done it as even demonkind would get behind her, plus a cute son who saves demons.

I'm betting it will be Ninas virginity that saves the day actually.

VIRGIN SOUL afterall. Then Bahamut chilling with two dumb waifus amd mankind continues losing mental'y 10 year old waifus to keep him at bay.

> Azazel managed to

I said "from cheerios asking them"

Of course he'd be more open to Azazel telling him, but even then, he only agreed to attack because Azazel wouldn't stop yelling at him + the fact that they have a 99% guaranteed win over Cheerios through sheer numbers. ((though, not counting on Bahamut showing up.))

Maybe Dromos will work. Only a small % of it's power was used when Cheerios fired it against El and the Angels, with him losing his eye in the process. The weapon requires life energy, so maybe it'll work if Cheerios goes all out.

> Nina merges with Bahamut and her integration in it makes Bahamut change into a good boy with a good soul
> instead of death lasers it shoots out life lasers that bring everyone back to life and live happily ever after.

It took all races at their previos peek, a literal demon/ angel mix and a piece of Bahamut himself to kill him last time

I dont think magic hand alone can do the trick

Maybe, I mean, we only have one episode, so something big's got to happen if they don't want Bahamut wrecking the world.

Any which way about it though, it's going to be a big ass pull.

I'm looking forward to it

All that actually sealed it away was Amira since she was the god key though, everything else was just a window dressing fight.

>Maybe try to find a solution together instead of ostracizing both sides.

While hellfire rains on them? I think it's a little too late for that. And no matter how long you sit and think, what's not possible is not possible. You don't think Zeus-Satan era folks would've come up with a method, if one existed, instead of just temporarily sealing the monster?

>everything else was just a window dressing fight.
that kept him in place rather than you know roam and level half the world

Well you're right regardless. Cheerios is too dumb especially around dragon pussy to say what he should, and even Lucy will ge@ive resources so long as he doesn't have to stop reading books in his comfy chair. Like last time where he had to show up and give help at the ladt minute.

Gabriel is the big problem unless he peacefully works with Jeanne instead of hunting down her and her son because letting the Knights do things their way has not helped anyone.

Still doesn't mean Amira wasn't the only actual thing that sealed Bahamut. You could basically just say that everyone else just acted as decoys and it'd be the same thing.

As mentioned before the Gods lost their way. Beelzebub was trying to overthrow Lucy for being prettier, cooler, smarter, etc. and Lucy was a NEET who wanted to read books in his chairs and volcanic pits.

And then you have mamas boy like Cheerios dad running things under mostly uncaring Gods. Or humans like Alessand running around.

> and even Lucy will ge@ive resources so long as he doesn't have to stop reading books in his comfy chair.

Not to some human he wouldn't, he'd probably just tell his attendant to tell Cheerios to fuck off without hearing anything out anyway, don't want some human dink to cut into his reading time.

Gabby would be the same problem, basically, I mean, maybe Jeanne could contact her? But we really just don't know how contacting the angels even works, since prayers only seem to give them power, not act like a phone call. And, yeah, again, Gabby way too far up her own ass to bother listening to some human dude, god forbid either of them actually believe him anyway.

Jeanne and her son are important to the Gods even without Cheerios and his Knights forcing them to get their shit together. Mugaro even had a literal virgin birth with his mom as mary.

>I agree Jeanne. You take the ones on the left. I'll get the ones on the right.

> Jeanne and her son

Jeanne's son wasn't even born yet if I recall correctly.

As it is Jeanne as we would have needed her would have just been the ex-saint.

Hell, Gabby only really wanted to save her from Cheerios because of A) El's power, and B) because the presence of a human saint speaking out against Cheerios would only hurt his reputation among his followers, and would basically just make more people turn against him.

Which would be exactly what Gabby wants since it would make the human rule unstable, so she and her gods could kill two birds with one stone and get people to pray to the gods more again while also dealing with Cheerios.

Kaisar's death felt so shitty and out of nowhere that I almost believe there'll be some revival magic bullshit going on in the finale.

I think people in Bahamut stay dead, only exception kinda of is Zombie loli

Well I mean, Rita is the only real example of a main character dying in Bahamut isn't she? Maybe Michael if you want to be technical. In Amira's case I wouldn't even specifically call her dead, she's just absorbed into Bahamut/the seal.

I mean, El's body looks like it's just sleeping anyway, plus the whole thing about him being basically a miracle baby, makes me think that he's going to come back one way or another.

is this redeemable?

No, retardation never is.
I seriously struggled to understand his thought process in this scene. What the fuck. Did he really think Dias would kill him? Like seriously? Wow. That is some bad writing.

>Guy unsheathes sword in front of you
>He's not going to stab me ahah right?

He's so subconsciously guilt-ridden it's plausible.

jesus christ, how horryfying

i started to shed tears, but then I saw favaro only saying うそだろ and I was ashamed of myself
but it was truly heartbreaking to see favaro sacrificing himself, and then rita's reaction
fucking hell mate

El will resurrect via asspull magic and willingly sacrifice himself to Dromos to slay Bahamut with a gargantuan blast fueled by the immense life energy of his vague and undefined magical powers. He will save everyone from the apocalypse, quite possibly bring Kaisar and the other major characters who will die in part one of the finale back to life, and possibly be reborn in heaven as some all powerful God-Saint to complete the cheap, telegraphed christ allusion.

The shitstorm of tears, wailing, and gnashing of teeth on Sup Forums over this trainwreck to end all trainwrecks will be nothing short of fucking glorious.

Screencap this post.
See you fgts nxt week.

it's obviously not just a giant hand that shoots a laser

he's not just going to lose an eye when he pulls out the full mecha

I wasn't saying the hand cannon was the only part of it, I was saying that from Kaisars POV it makes sense to try and include Cheerios in the fight against Bahamut instead of killing him since he can use dromos to help.

>it was truly heartbreaking to see favaro sacrificing himself

You just jinxed the final episode.

It's so fucking dumb and contrived I wouldn't be surprised if it actually happened.

he suffers enough. let him go user

Am I the only one who thinks Genesis had a shit OST? I really liked it but the OST really brought it down. The music was boring and didn't help set the atmosphere right.

Also which episode has the part where Zeus and Poseidon shows up? I don't ever remember seeing that in the first season.

Start at 1:18, I really don't remember Zeus in the anime.

youtu.be/OYdXomC4K-Q?t=1m18s

Zeus only appears in the opening sequence I think.

Zeus dies at the very start

Also nah, Genesis had enough really good track for it to be at least decent. I was actually just going through the ost songs the other day.

>this already makes the show sound more interesting than what we have

Sad.

>Nina will stop everyone from attacking Cheerios
>she doesn't die Kaisar style

Literally forced drama.

What does power help him when he is well aware killing Bahamut means his own death?

If Kaisar survives this maybe Favaro won't take him for granted any more.
>Yolo I want to see the world, Kaisar isn't going anywhere, I can go meet the gang in the city any time

Maybe he wanted to leave humans at the top of the food chain before he kicks the bucket
Or maybe he is just dumb

How is that going to work? Only his mist inner circle knows about the green shit. Who will be his heir? He made a lot of fucking enemies who just wait for him to die to fuck up the capital.

He want revenge for his mother.
He doesn't give a shit about anything else except Nina.

H-he's just misunderstood!

Absolutely disgusting

This would confirm that Mugaro comes back and saves the day

I kinda figured that even if Cheerios survived this shit he'd be totally blind and without his arm.

>Favaro will make him a prosthetic arm because he's such a good guy

Sounds like the fate Nina deserves.

>I caused all this terrible shit
>once it's over, they're going to want my head
>better just surrender quietly

Indeed, autists rarely comprehend other people's feelings.

But that's not true, the whole time he switched between several different survival strategies without deciding on one for good.
>running away
>bargaining
>fighting
Also I really doubt he cares or realizes he caused all this shit. He didn't even know Mugaro was Jeanne's son or that the war is happening because he triggered Azazel and Jeanne.

I refuse to believe they think the "live peacefully and redeemed" route would be an acceptable ending

No one can possibly be this dumb

Bahamut S3

It's Alessand who's dumb, not me.

Works for me if Cheerios becomes a crippled vegetable.

> He didn't even know mugaro was Jeannes son

Yes he did, El called her mother in front of him.

Oh well my bad then. I'll just trust you because I don't want to subject myself to watching this anime more than necessary.
That makes it even dumber then. Why would he kill the son of the person he admires the most?

>cheetos turns out to actually have feelings and uses kaisar's arm to pay homage to his martyr

wewwwww

Kaisar doesn’t know any of that though. Only Favara and Nina are in on the truth. Kaisar didn’t know about Bahamut being revived either.

The undead are their own faction. But, since the anime does its best to be as seperate from the game lore as possible so that the OC characters can have a bigger impact on the world, they and vampire faction got cut out from the world entirely, as opposed to just being neutered down to the power level of humans the way demons and gods were.