I just watched this trailer and actually felt bad for eternal anglo and rest of the western Europe in general

I just watched this trailer and actually felt bad for eternal anglo and rest of the western Europe in general

This shit cannot be stopped anymore, at least without lots of violence

youtube.com/watch?v=BT2Ph_9bGPs

I don't have a problem with this. This shit actually happened. They made a movie about the Queen and that Scottish guy she probably fucked, so might as well make one about this too.

For all her successes she really was the death of England

This. She was the last monarch post-1688 to hold any semblance of true power despite parliament being absolute by that point. During her reign, she stopped signing Royal Assent and delegated her ministers to all her monarchical duties. The entire point of the system post-1688 was to balance power between parliament and monarch but Victoria fucked that up entirely.

this is not an elaborate joke?

Does Athelstan look black? That's all that matters.

>Victoria
>And
>Abdul
>Abdul
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WE ARE JUST A FEW YEARS AWAY FROM TAKING BACK THE MALIVINAS WITHOUT FIRING A SINGLE SHOT OR DEPLOYING A SINGLE BOOT

Argentina were good allies with Britain prior to your autistic invasion of an island with like 200 inhabitants or whatever.

Anglos and Nords both love bringing others into their culture.

They have a superiority in a way, that their's is the best, and everyone will embrace it.

No need to feel sorry, they like this.

Slavs won't understand.

It's sad because it's true
But I am not fooled,you anglos tried many times to annex us and invade us,but ultimately failed to take the country by force.

The British Raj was a hell of an accomplishment. The East India company had more soldiers than the British Army its self.

no, but he does look like a squirrel

Probably. The list of countries that have had a British military presence whether successful or failed is ridiculous.

Argentina still has the largest amount of Brits in South America. You and Chile are the best countries there.

Squirrel or not, he isn't black and he was the founder of England as a unified state and not just under the Anglo-Saxon heptarchy.

What pre-historic Brits looked like is of little relevance when there is no political motivation attached.

Hopefully you guys can get you shit together so we can have another go at the trophy islands sometime.
It's legit sad to see a ancient powerful empire slowly die off in such a cucked way

>This shit cannot be stopped anymore, at least without lots of violence
Exactly. Now realize most europeans won't fight back because they're cowards or simply because according to our post-modern morality it is not acceptable to fight in order to protect your heritage

Won't happen. Britain is dead now. It will splinter into counties similar to the Anglo-Saxon Heptarchy. There's already a lot of civic pride here, mainly football morons, but people still have pride in their city if not country so I see that happening.

Maybe Wales and Scotland will remain unified while England splinters.

What are you trying to say? You sound like a bot.

> This shit cannot be stopped anymore, at least without lots of violence

What can not be stopped?

That statement is true though. Short of storming government buildings and hanging everyone high, there's not a solution in sight.

Even that would just lead to chaos and civil war.

>at least without lots of violence

Awesome.

Damn,a tragic example that humanity will most likely ignore and forget.
Long live the queen!

>designated shitting castles

this

the statement is meaningless just like that fucking hollander said

God bless Victoria.. if only men today had half her balls.

Ruthless

Let's see.
>stops signing royal assent
>delegates all her duties to her ministers and parliament
>makes all the monarchs powers entirely ceremonial
>hides away for 10 years after her husband dies
>sits on her ass and sets the precedent for PMs acting as phoney monarchs

Fuck Victoria. Don't get confused by a few quotes. King Charles I was the last monarch in Britain to hold any true authority and Elizabeth I was the last monarch of any worth what so ever.

Oh and Queen Anne. The last monarch to stand up to parliament and they basically told her to fuck off.

Yeah I failed to get angry about this film.

This one was way more triggering, but thankfully no one seemed to go and see it. I've literally heard nothing about it since it came out.

Sure, a queen is just a king's wife after all. But for one to be so vehemently anti women and anti womens right is just glorious. She knew she was inadequate, hence the hiding.

not even then - total colonization is the only option. Western Europe is just a cape with imperial pretensions anyway

I imagine most aristocratic women were anti-womens rights. Victoria is not unique in that category. The entire point of the way Britain's parliamentary monarch functioned was for the monarch to be the oversight of parliament and for both to check each others power (which is called a balanced constitution) so neither side could become too powerful and have a repeat of the constant civil wars in England in the 1600s. 200 years later Victoria fucks what's left of the system up.

Surely it's not entirely her fault, the English crown must have took one solid blow by Rothschild's shenanigans with Napoleons defeat. The new "royals" took over.

This! Sadly has a ring of truth to it!

No it's not solely her fault at all. The "Glorious" Revolution of 1688 and the Bill of Rights of 1689 that William and Mary were forced to accept is to blame.

Hail Longshanks, He's the only monarch I like after the (((Norman))) conquest.

Hail him indeed.

What's your opinion of Elizabeth? My parents are British but I've lived in the US my entire life so I don't really have much of a realistic connection with the monarchy other than my parents both being pro royalist conservatives. My mom thinks she can do no wrong and my dad likes her but criticizes her for losing the Empire, which I think is an unfair criticism.

Elizabeth I or Elizabeth II? I presume the latter but Elizabeth I was great. Elizabeth II is an entirely ceremonial monarch with a whole list of Prerogative powers that, if used, would most likely result in the destruction of the monarch.

She's upheld the Church of England to the best she could, she's consistently remained respectable and stayed clear of (some) scandals and is definitely very suited for the role she could never fill. Beyond that, she's not much. She's nothing in fact. Some idiot will point out something ceremonially like soldiers swearing allegiance to her, when in reality soldiers swear allegiance to cheap drugs, alcohol and electronics abroad.

She should've attempted to use her Royal Assent powers at least once, which is refusal for law. She could've (theoretically) prevented many destructive laws from passing through. She hasn't. The last monarch to do that was in 1707 by Queen Anne on the Scottish Militia Bill and parliament passed it anyway.

>What can not be stopped?
That your country as you know it will be dead in next 80 years just like most of western countries until you will murder all shitskins and traitors supporting this islamic madness

And what does that have to do with this trailer?

She look like a servant, not a queen.

Victoria the cannabis junkie

Part of brainwashing natives by media that this is a good thing and muslims are nice people

Protip: Turn the Muslims against the Jews. We let the Muslims kill the Jews and we call a truce. Give them their lands back, end the wars and move forward without them.

The Muslims can and will respect the power of white Christian nations, but not as long as we have Jews corrupting us.
They already hate the Jews more than anyone, it will be the easiest thing ever accomplished.

Spoken like a true LARPtard.

The victorian era was glorious.
Victoria herself was shit, see .
England was never meant to have the de facto constitution (>inb4 no constitution) it has had since.

>based on a treu story
is this actually treu did the queen fuck an indian?

It's more then mere irony that in such a short span of time after her death England lost all it's colonies and has become a decaying shell of it's former glory. I suspect, but maybe you bongs know more, that a lot of the glory of the Victorian era had actually very little to do with Queen Victoria, but more to do with others. But it is ironic that it took a woman to kill an empire

>I suspect, but maybe you bongs know more, that a lot of the glory of the Victorian era had actually very little to do with Queen Victoria, but more to do with others
You're absolutely correct. They named a fuckton of ships, towns and inventions after her but that's it.

The Victorian Era was prosperous because of private mercenary companies and the Royal Navy being near unchallenged. Plus the Industrial Revolution brought in a lot.

Isn't the movie glorifying the British Empire and the British Monarchy?
Plus, it was just friendship. Don't think it was anything more then that.

Tfw the queen will never be your sugarmommy

Based on a true story, but romanticized. Should the film portray the muslim guy as a suicide bomber or something?

>Britain is dead now.
Praise the lord for that.

Also f*uck the queen. Oh actually poo did that already. Kek

They will return it to you, apologize publicly and offer 70 virgins as a gift.

Ali Fazal gave an interview on the BBC's Radio 4, he has a chip on his shoulder about white people! Reckons Britain still needs to pay up for the Empire! Basically, he's another racist paki!

It's been part of the UK longer than Argentina has been a country, I mean cuntry!

In classic Irish fashion...

>f*uck the queen
>f*uck

What letter were you meant to be replacing with that asterisk, Paddy?

Violence is the only way to stop it. We’re going to have to get blood on our hands. Not a revolution but a war to defend ourselves. Revolutions are always jewish and wind up killing lots of innocent people. We need to protect the innocent. Even the ones who unknowingly allowed this to happen.

Contrary to what some say, violence is not what they want us to do and it’s not something they will turn against us with and use it to make us look like the bad guy. That’s just what (((they))) want you to think so we don’t toss them into real ovens this time.

e
stupid bong

>feuck

k then

what is the name and meaning of this distinction??? Ive seen it million of times
and no it is not david star

This. Sup Forums rivals Tumblr in reaching sometimes.

I don't know why you're angry with us. We're neighbours.

Lmao I don't think this arab prince was that happy to marry an old british hag.
He was probably forced to do so for political reasons.
The only reason why they are glorifying this forced marriage is because it was mixed race, let that sink in and think about the implications.

What are you on about Austria?