youtube.com/watch?v=tK7uXkZ-EFM

Shouldn't you guys be getting worried?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MThhnNVncnY
youtube.com/watch?v=nobG440Hl08
youtube.com/watch?v=Fhd_iKI9UX0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZGEoqPpJQLE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How does one become a wigger in a country that has no niggers....jews?

wigger? does he look like a mutt to you?

Wigger is anyone who acts niggardly.

*amerimutts that act niggardly
you can only be a nigger if you have nigger and spic dna like americans

Wrong, American nigger culture infects the entire world

Proof alcohol creates thug culture confirmed.

Lol, Russia is not ahead of the West, but it might become ahead of it if the sexually frustrated generals keep pushing the nuclear war agenda.

I mean, channeling your primitive psychological impulses towards Russia as an object, without consciously realizing it and being in a position of power leads to nothing good, most of the time. I mean, a nuclear war becomea a possibility.

Which only makes another case: ignorant people ahould not be let close to the positions of power. If you have no understanding of basic psychology and your own functioning, you're ignorant by definition.

>implying nuclear weapons exist

Leave the wiggers and nig nogs alone. They make good music and are often good at sports.
They need to be institutionally prescribed tranquilizing medication to help them manage aggression, though.

He's actually Ukrainian

i wanna beat the fuck out of wiggers

>jews?
Ding ding ding ding, who do you think runs Russia?

Hiphop, drugs and other trash culture attributes have been in Russia for decades, it's now that only few start realizing how rampant that shit is.

Their most popular "rap musicians" literally call themselves Black star mafia and are the epitome of wiggerism, nonetheless they garner massive support... Not to say that other genres aren't full of pederasts and degenerates

youtube.com/watch?v=MThhnNVncnY

>alcohol exists before even Germany perfected it
>alcohol causes niggers

Yeah okay user.

eastern europe is much whiter than australia, my man. look around you and you'll see hordes of yellows and browns.

jewish instigated cuckery and wiggery spreading far and wide. Good thing! it ensures that when it all comes down, there'll be no place for the kike to hide... well maybe in Zimbabwe

Blame crapitalism. Such crap didn't exist under Soviet Union. Now rich kids use their oligarch parent's money to fuel their degenerate bourgeois lifestyle. This makes Papa Joe sad : ( Communism soon.
Ethanol damages your DNA. This has been known by the KGB and the promotion of alcohol among certain populations has been used as a weapon. Alcohol is one of the worst drugs out there. Pure poison.
Well that explains it, case closed.

Is working, the Russians are buying into the degeneracy, they believe what they are seeing from american media, soon they will collapse, American master intelligence at work

id rather be around literal black people than wiggers

theres nothing that disgusts me
more than a white dick rider larping as a negroid

you're not around literal black people, east asians, south asians and south east asians have literally conquered your country

look around you, user

cuck culture did this shit, not thug culture

American won the culture victory of the Civilization games. Thanks to capitalism dumbing everything down and allowing it to be spread globally in dumb down simple packaging.

>Such crap didn't exist under Soviet Union
Such crap didn't exist under capitalism until jews pushed it heavily enough. However rampant alcoholism and drug addiction peaked during Soviet union, as well as abortions and degeneracy (especially before they literally had to restructure communism to hold some sense of stability in the later stages of USSR)

youtube.com/watch?v=nobG440Hl08
Tune
пpивeт, кaк дeлa кaмpaд, ты pyccкий?

id rather them too

the wigger is the lowest man. not even the niggers you try so hard to replicate like you

wiggerism is cuckold culture. only instead of offering your girl, you offer your whole being. its an admission of your own inferiority

when the racewar breaks out ill aim at wiggers before niggers

>id rather them too
you're a filthy race mixing degenerate
people like to fuck and when you put different groups together they WILL mix

>projecting your gayness on everyone
Just fucking kill yourself or go back to lebbit for fucks sake

take the braids out of your head and stop calling yourself nigga in the bathroom mirror when no one elses is around you absolute mess

I will keep my dreads, thanks

Yes but some of the biggest pushers and proponents of capitalism were Jews (see Rothschilds, the federal reserve). This is where the red pill gets tricky.

hahaha what does your gf say about your obsession with black culture? at what point is she gonna get tired of a wigger and just go ahead and fuck the real thing? a real black man?

you are a metaphorical cuckold, give your soul to foreign culture. tattoo dick rider to your forehead it will have the same effect

Capitalism is meritocracy, what we have now isn't capitalism but self sabotage for sale under the label of the new value of merit, the new definition of merit which is not much and the opposite

sorry I'm not into bogan activities like cuckolding

His hair looks like mozzarella cheese

Analytic psychology is not gayness my friend. Aggressive competitive lebidinal urges are perhaps one of the most common causes of war when they are no longer repressed.

Speaking of gayness, maybe you are the one projecting your repressed homosexuality through a form of an ill-constructed sentence? Why was gayness the first thing which came to your mind?

Yes and the average Russian barely gets by with how fucked up their economy is.

Average monthly salary in Russia is like 500$ NZD. People on welfare earn more then that in the west.

i thought all ruskies was like pic related

>"Ivan want to take muh woman cause Ivan is competing"
>"Amerimutt had no sex, is angrey, thinkey dis no good"
>"Amerimutt thinkey castrate or kill Ivan is good so he no take muh woman"
>"Amerimutt need kill all other competition so Amerimutt has sex and be dominant aggressive alpha chimp"

Amerimutt unconscious elaborated in a few lines.

>w*stcucks sincerely believe that anyone , especially whites, has any chance to defend their youth from the jewmerican pop cult poison

Russians have internet like everyone else and most of their media is under westaboo libshits,

BTW the music is still melodic and comfy, miles high over the monstrosity of amerinigger rap

The only thing that can protect Russia from culture poison is a new Iron Curtain but that would be the ultimate bad goy move and elicit a hysterical screech from Al joos worldwide

>niggardly
They're stingy? I think the word you're looking for is niggerly.

Russia is run by the joos you retard, fuck how much I hate western russiaboos, twice as worse as cosmpolitan eastern europeans that think USA is the savior of western values

idk they still have state television as does china, who recently banned 'hip hop' from television so while the youth can still dabble in it via the internet (again china, regulates the internet so this is twice as hard for the chinese youth to do but we all know there are ways around it) the general public are less exposed to it.

If Putin just bans niggers from state media unlike the BBC here who chuck them in every single thing with a white girlfriend then their influence is heavily diluted

Also i've been trying to teach myself russian recently so i've had russian radio on in the background, their top 40 stuff has so much more effort poured into it, it's crazy

Stuff here is just some ape grunting over a fruityloops with some dumb bitch warbling every 30 seconds

It's disgusting music

shite
moving on to next thread

Times up American mutts

>China banned hip hop
>implying this is a bad thing

But on a more serious note, it's both sad and interesting to see the global civilization go chaotic. Not decline, but chaotic.

I guess since entropy in a closed system (be it physical or social) always goes up, this is the least of the things we could expect... unless we colonize space and establish new systems for our civilization to keep us afloat and away from disintegrating into chaos.

why is youth culture so fucking gay

the new world agenda face melted anthropoids united in rap: borders are denied. stable canons of culture no longer exist. humanity are video bloggers and rappers under the brass heel of domination through the cognitive control.

you could have prevented it.. but you were too busy smoking coomst. now blessed be thine millenium of
of
of that which is around us.

Well the pendelum will swing soon enough. Stay strong.

>not a single nigger

how are they allowed to get away with this

youtube.com/watch?v=Fhd_iKI9UX0

FACE is our guy not T-Fest
youtube.com/watch?v=ZGEoqPpJQLE