If Sup Forums were to make an anime, what would it be like?

If Sup Forums were to make an anime, what would it be like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ar4WzQ7KHak
youtube.com/watch?v=kYxlSDJZbn0
youtube.com/watch?v=ofBcYTXn54A
nicovideo.jp/watch/
fictionpress.com/s/3206139
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
m.imdb.com/title/tt2397535/
fanfiction.net/s/4112682/1/The-Subspace-Emissary-s-Worlds-Conquest
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

inb4 keit ai cc

5 minutes 3dcg of the lowest quality possible

New Yokio

Certainly not.

The worst anime ever made, since everyone has shit taste

Slice of life/drama where the main character gets older and older, but the rest of the cast gets younger and younger each year.

boku no pico

>waifufags pandering
>waifufags pandering
>dark humor
>assorted fetishes
>waifufags pandering

fpbp

Something like the Twilight Zone. Each episode focuses on a standard anime trope, especially shonen tropes, and plays them logically, with a atmospheric horror bent

Neo Yokio, not even joking.

The life of a attractive, charming, witty, super cool, nihilist who makes 400k a year and not to mention all the babes wet by shitposting in Sup Forums threads all day

Cute little girls doing lewd things.

Depressing anime about NEETs shitposting.

Something like this
youtube.com/watch?v=Ar4WzQ7KHak
youtube.com/watch?v=kYxlSDJZbn0

shit

Gaijin-kun the Animation.

So, every recent anime ever?

last episode is everyone attempting soduku, failing, and then going back to shitposting. The final twist is that the events of the entire season are revealed to have happened multiple times already and the show is essentially a loop

Goblin slayer but GS will be a loli with a feminine penis.

So welcome to NHK?

Shitposter's Inception

Every episode will end with them considering sudoku and the last episode will have them go through with it when the imageboard goes down for good.

yes, as much as everyone here likes to complain if anyone were given creative control of an anime more likely than not it would be the same shit we already watch

Now these are some vintage memes.

Wow, those are some OLD MEMES.

fuck

not gonna lie, I have a couple tears in my eyes

Meme's Wars

Some artfag thing shot on film.
They the only ones autistic enough to see something like this through

Boku no Pico II: Boipussy Apocalypse

FINDS A WAY

Sounds about right.

I don't think another multi-board endeavour like Katawa Shoujo is possible these days. Some boards plain hate eachother.
That's the most realistic thing, to be honest. /jp/ is quite reclusive and secluded than Sup Forums is, but I don't think they would really mind a cooperation with Sup Forums all that much compared to a cooperation with another board.
It would be fun and episodic enough.

It would be anime about "Childhood friends for the win! club", about 5 girls doing cute girl things and trying helping each other to win hearts of their childhood friends who don't see them as womans for various reasons, and who constantly surrounded by other girls.

Depends.

>If the /m/ faction wins:
A Real Robot show. Conspiracies abound.

>If the /c/ faction wins:
A poorly-handled Western attempt to ape idolshit.

>If the Sup Forums faction wins:
Isekai, literally doesn't matter what kind. If someone gets a particularly inspired streak it will be a reverse Re-Creators where he has to live in the shitty world he created.

>if the /jp/ faction wins
An entire anime about what it's like to be a Westerner in modern Japan.

I've actually been contemplating an idea

an imageboard that spans the multiverse-boards that exist across time and space. The moderation staff has magical/supernatural powers, and must contend with threats to the board and the multiverse itself. The primary antagonist org would be Operation Socjus, seeking to destroy free speech and all boards across the multiverse to replace with intersectional multicultural critical theory

/autism

Basically Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei but with no girls.

Read the Hero Union BBS manga

TOKYO CRYSTAL MEW REBOOT

>An entire anime about what it's like to be a Westerner in modern Japan.
Guy Jean GETS AN ANIME

Meme's Wars which Meme's as girls fighting over Sup Forums as a normal high school boy which a really bad month

Something like Amagami. 24 episodes, 6 girls. MC is a manslut because Sup Forums likes mansluts.
The girls are:
>a girl (male)
>a sadistic student council president
>a chubby amazon
>an eternal loli
>a delinquent
>Yotsuba

Please tell me a boat is involved in the ending

A lonely NEETs metaphysical journey of self-discovery towards the realization that traps really are, indeed, gay

It would have lots of gay sex, that's for sure.

Akira Ōhashi is transported to Daisuru after making a post on an internet forum focused on paranormal phenomena. In this universe, a war between Ghosts and humans has been waging for the past 1,000 years. Akira is attacked by a ghost soon upon entry but is rescued by Googi Boyma, one of the humans who fights against the ghosts.

Humans who fight ghosts are called "slides". In this world, the soul can be understood through quasi-scientific means... when the body begins to die and the soul is "released" from it, it produces a "bathos" or sinking field that pulls the soul toward the underworld. However, cases where the body recovers and re-attaches the soul to itself, the bathos field can be re-activated and used to fight ghosts... hence the name Slide.

Akira was apparently pulled into the parallel Earth of Daisuru by a rougue Slide currently being hunted by Boyma named Reich. This Slides unique power is to pull objects from parallel worlds, but Boyma has never heard of him bringing in a person. The two set out two find Reich and hopefully find a way for Akira to get back home.

Call it Sliders just to piss off all the people who liked the TV show

A trapfest

Like that one Kirby episode where they decide to make an anime.

A supernatural crime/mystery drama set in a mecha show taking only the darkest, weirdest, and edgiest elements from evangelion, made in abyss, various cronenberg films, eureka seven, darker than black, durara, lupin III, and narutaru. Critics hail it as the best goddamn anime of all time. The worldbuilding is interesting and fantastically depressing on the level of 40k, but heavily overshadowed by the character drama.

An SoL romantic comedy where multiple characters are realistic portayals of autists. Anyone who knows the staff can recognise who is who's self insert. Halfway through season 1, it shifts into a magical girl idol/monster of the week show because everyone staffing it ran out of material. By the end of the season, it's a slice of life again, but now with the villains from the magical girl days because they came up with new material. Video game references and american political satire mixed in with poor understandings of japan's government abound. When the credits roll, the staff's favorite characters and VAs are prefixed with BASED. It's hugely popular. When season 2 gets greenlit, it's more or less the same but everyone thinks it's the dumbest thing ever made.

A boy falls in love with a girl. But actually, she's an F-14 tomcat.

Let's entertain the thought.
Magically, all boards decide to get along and come up with something - what are the criteria over who gets the most creative control? Is it through voting on strawpoll? I'm sure that the biggest boards would vote for whatever tickle their fancy en masse.
For example, let's say that most people have settled on an isekai story. The normal descriptions of characters are heavily undervoted - over half of the votes would go to Hitler or another similar personality adored by Sup Forums.
Who is the antagonist? Stalin, as a girl (male).
The OST? Musique concrete, the OP would be by Animal Collective, and the ED would be a sobering and touching ballad - everyone would sing whatever embarrassing text the majority picked up in the style of Sup Forums sings, where many people sing a single song and are mashed up together.
Would you just go with that and accept the votes, or would you stir up the hornet's nest by choosing something else which would be objectively better in the long-term?

It would probably be an adaptation of Onani Master Kurosawa, but with worse artwork.

It would be full of horrible social media memes.

>/lit/ in charge of plot design
I'd make it the anime adaptation of Wuthering Heights just to piss them off

a small cadre of people who are actually motivated come forward, fuck off, and make it on their own. every now and then they come here to talk about it accept suggestions and concept art but creative control is almost entirely theirs. it takes ten years to reach a half finished state and then they give up. the end result is godawful

A loser NEET from the Nineties gets visited by a girl who calls him Daddy. He thought she was a prostitute, but it turns out she's his daughter from the future who's there to help him get together with her mother so that she'd be born.

She's actually her own mother. She fucks the NEET and gives birth to herself, and in order for her to get born, she needs to send herself, her daughter, back in time to fuck her husband and father.

>an imageboard that spans the multiverse-boards that exist across time and space.

Keit-Sup Forumsi finds a way!

Fair enough - it will be of a significantly higher quality that way, but most people wouldn't really feel like they're participating in it; but who said they should? Yes, the average user isn't going to feel as engaged in the making of the story, but the story quality would become great if the creators have a strong vision.
They ought to create some website on their own that allows others to track the actual progress of the story, at least.

>The OP is the Terminator theme

>Ghost Slide is yurishit

Dropped.

Better love story than Keit-ai.

I can't even imagine a collab becoming possible lol

>Remembers something...
>youtube.com/watch?v=ofBcYTXn54A
Oh shi-

Soon.

fuxking delet this motherfucker

Already a thing.

nicovideo.jp/watch/
sm22239389

>unironically being gay

>4th Wall Awareness

Okay, so, anime opens on MC. Everything is normal. You watch her go on with her everyday life. But as the series continues, she starts to become aware of you. The more aware she is, the more frightened she becomes. She thinks you're a stalker. She tells her friends all about you but they eventually think she's crazy, and shuns her. Later everyone starts to shun her. In the end, you are all she has. And then it becomes an unrequited love story between audience, and MC. In the final few episodes, both you and her feel the end of the show approaching. In the end, she says, "Even though our story may end here, I hope one day you will remember me. You will decided to watch this show again. You will remember me, but I won't remember you. Sad, I know. But it just gives me a reason to fall in love with you all over again." The end.

>parallel worlds
>find a way

Is this a stealth ____-__ post?

Fuck you too, user.

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139

It really found a way. They were right.

underrated post

I'm legit convinced if this doesn't end up looking like ass it would automatically be AOTYAY

If you get off your lazy ass and storyboard it I will help out.

Various people from the various boards on Sup Forums get transported into the 1970s. Thing is, there's absolutely nobody in sight. They have nobody but eachother to communicate with. The infrastructure is left intact - it's as if people have been there minutes ago. For now, getting gas for the vehicles is easy, as the gas stations still have plenty of gas. They no longer get any deliveries, but it's possible to use the same gas station multiple times until it runs out of fuel.
Anyway, the various boards form groups among them, and try exploring the region. They stay relatively close to eachother, so it's possible for them to use CB radios that they stole from a couple of trucks for communication.
Eventually, they decide that they shouldn't really separate eachother, and steal a bus. Destinations early on are made with rock-paper-scissors, but this causes some infighting because of how irresponsible the younger anons are with their choices, and a team leader is forced to take over.
I don't really know where to go with that later on. All I know is that eventually, the group should fly a single, large plane or multiple small Cessna planes to an important destination.

I knew I saved this for something

>no keit-ai
you're slipping, Sup Forums.

It got posted more times than you thought. It just got deleted (like it should).

fuck its been ages since I've seen these still puts a smile on my face

srsly why the fuck is their only like 3 Sup Forums animations

Sup Forums house slice of life

Yahari, only with more girls and 8man analogue ends up choosing to be a wizard.

Fuck off jaden. No matter how much you shill for your shit show, we still won't watch it.

>In the end, you (who she is convinced are stalking her) are all she has
>And then it becomes an unrequited love story

That sounds like Stockholm Syndrome.
Also, from an artistic perspective...all you'd have is a heroine talking to the camera (with no reply) for large lengths of time. There's a reason cinematography 101 is "never look at the camera".

Though it could work out with some refinement. Maybe a plot twist towards the end where it turns out camera was an actual character all along?

Already a thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

>ED by tak

Already a thing
m.imdb.com/title/tt2397535/

>if the /o/ faction wins
noriyaro in anime form

>Sup Forums
>promoting communism

How much would take place in mootxico?

>/z/

Please. We all know what we'd make, and I think it would be awesome.

In partnership with /k/ and /m/ a slice of life focusing on the mecha maintenance personnel.

The MC always gets led up to piloting the titular mecha in an emergency but always get pushed aside at the last minute.

>ghost slide
>like a dick that isn't there
pottery

will be more like 40k with lolis tho.

I can't tell who half these shitty anthropomorphized boards are supposed to be.

1,000 anime episodes of Subspace Emissary (longest fan fiction/written work of all time).

fanfiction.net/s/4112682/1/The-Subspace-Emissary-s-Worlds-Conquest
>220 chapters
>4,061,129 words

4 million. you have been warned.

That's because there's a fucking lot of boards on Sup Forums.