Final solution of wh*tes

If you believe that only way for survive is antisemitsm and ethnostate then you should die. States rise and fall even ethnostate. Strong cultures dont need have state in order to surive and many nations from central europe survive without state 100-200 years, jews even longer. Why race realists are such pussies and idiots?

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-israel-ultraorthodox-economy/jobless-ultra-orthodox-weigh-on-israels-economy-idUSTRE73D25W20110414
pewforum.org/2015/04/02/jews/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

aah jews propagating genocide.. what's new..
never change jews in poland

Shlomo, dont U have some hospitals 2 bomb or Gentile babies 2 kill?

Actaully i am Polish. Anyway i am not joking, if your culture cant survive without state then you are fake. My people survive systematic purges of culture, without state and mixed with other cultures but we are here so if you cant manage to keep and grow your culture with some shlomo as enemies then you are waste. Another important topic, if Jews survive so much and has higher iq then why you dont look what they do in order to improve own positons? You are literally golems.

>claims to not be a kike
>mentions golems

Fucking. Based.

The final solution to the wh*te question is the ongoing racemixing.

Pretty much every White person in North America has had his roots and identity cut off from their European homeland. A race of cultural mutts, proudly waving the stars and stripes (or a leaf) because they have nothing else left.

I just try redpill you idiots to do better jobs but you start act even worse.

I unironically think if a mass amount of white nationalists larped hard enough and joined their local jewish temples and infiltrated, we could take them down from the inside
It's a religion so anyone can convert, right?

At first i think that culture > race. Still any goverment cant force people to racemixing(and even there is solution like martyrdom and bleach them our of white soil). I think white nationalists should focus on ideas and cultures like central europe and jews to find solution.

>If you believe that only way for survive is antisemitsm
I stopped right there.

redpill yourself on english polack and come back and maybe then you can be a Sup Forumsack

Yes, but what if it's actually you who should die?

>kikes always hide behind meme flags just like their fake anglo names your time is running out shlomo and you know it.

Using english in proper way is act of shame and assimilation.

The problem is the uncontrolled migration into Europe and the brainwashing. If we didn't have this huge migration flow nor media pushing the guilt crap or progressivism then no european culture would be in danger.

We cant save everyone and thats damn fact, we should focus on survive. Best way to survive is get high position in society, over brainwashed waste. Jews do it for long time and dont have such problems. Main problem is imo in who is ally who is enemy where we share so much same things in own country.

what the fuck are you even on about now nigger?

>'murica
Back to work goy.

>Strong cultures dont need have state in order to surive and many nations from central europe survive without state 100-200 years, jews even longer. Why race realists are such pussies and idiots?

You living the age of degeneracy where women have rights idiot.

So? Keep is woman dont want act in good way then just expell her. High standards are important.

Huh that makes sense.

why 'murica should be white if most od whites there are braindead and need special protection in form of zoo a.k.a ethnostate?

that fakestinian does the harlem shake with such passion.

I get your arguments.
And, at any rate, antisemitism, at least displayed as some sort of "public policy" is nothing but poison to the movement and its possibility to thrive.
Sometimes I do wonder how these anons come to the conclusion that the best way to defeat "the jew conspiracy" is to attack Jews instead of covertly removing the influence they have.

Sup Forums, are you legitimately low-IQ racists?

The way I see it I would simply advise building up a community of "racists" and heloing each other.
But heck, it's more fun to call each other faggots.
It's just depressing.
The only real hope I have is that chinks will come up with genetic technologies for humans soon enough in order to prevent mass degeneratoin of the human genome.
In regards to jews we can at least see, that they are getting smaller and smaller demographically as well; what now, Kalergi?
>B-but muh hasidic jews
Have fun with your economy:reuters.com/article/us-israel-ultraorthodox-economy/jobless-ultra-orthodox-weigh-on-israels-economy-idUSTRE73D25W20110414

What Hitler failed at Jews will accomplish themselves by their incessant race-mixing and general closed-ness as a culture.
pewforum.org/2015/04/02/jews/

Wew, someone got triggered by that comment or did he delete it himself?

God's Plan

Nope i delete it. Imo dont think is should be just simply build closed community but something more complex. I like idea of masonic logdes or b nai b rith as backbone.

haha EPIC RESPONSE poorland!!!
simply EPIC!

Well, there should be a larger- more coherent core witha a certain amount of striations branching out into the world.
For Germans this would have been Germany, but almost literally every Jews in Germany will publicly state that the AfD is literally anuddah shoah even while Isralei think tanks already are supporting the right-wing parties since growing islamic influence is not in their interest either.
Man, I get that some anitsemitism can come from seeing this stuff, but I don't get it.
Maybe I have to read zundel, perhaps there are a lot of lies mixed in with the Holocaust narrative, most of it being true.
I do however still not see how this could help in any way.
I wish there was more constructive action here on Sup Forums, like anons sharing actual knowledge, sources and skills with each othere, even be it just to cause some autism and raise some hell online.

Ew.

>Man, I get that some anitsemitism can come from seeing this stuff, but I don't get it.
*But I don't get it as a whole concept of looking at the world, there is so much more to it.

or you can just fucking kill yourself, poolack-diaspora
how about that?

I wonder why antisemites just dont start study why jews are so good to keep or achive high positions also idea of nation-states in many places just fail but keep ilusion of being nation state which stop many people from action.

Then is proof that Poles are better and even in hostile places we keep be polish.

Kek, I'm German like 5 Generations back or more.

Look, can't you see, that we are in no way powerful enough to do anything agains a "jew conspiracy" even if it existed at this moment?
We have to build networks, we have to establish subtle symbols by which we can recognize each other.
The solidarity being shown within the right-wing community of Germany in the Shape of a growing Arbeitnehmergesellschaft that rallies against firing for right-wing political beliefs is the way to go.
If it then turns out that Jews are directly opposing us and our ovements, even though we wish to not do any more than reclaim our country, then I will ifght alongside with you any day.

>symbols
Why not some community organisations or laws? Look, Jews has own law which keep them jewish, gypsy has own and many of them talk what is good and what bad(kosher/trejf) also Jews has organisations like beit din while Poles under occupation has own underground school system(after fall of 1RP till 2RP so 123 years).

Yes, community organisations are a vital part as well.
I am not part of them, as I don't want to get watched over by the CIAniggers of Germany, but I network with the IB and stay in contact with others in my immediate surrounding, trying to clear up their minds about the lie that is racial egalitrianism and why it is not irrational to keep the nogs out.
>"The leaders and commanders may be the holders of power in the world, but the true gods of any movement and action are the intellectuals behind the ideas that lead these holders."

I am also planning on helping in the shitposting fight, just because seeing the shitposts wa what brought me out of my lib-shit pahse in the first place.
Representation is vital, and once the ideas spread and the arguments are had, the enemy suffers while we gain.

I dont see reason in fight with any1, imo it should be reason to keep people together and dont let fail.

>reason to keep people together and dont let fail.
Yeah, focusing inside rather than outside should be at the core of any project fighting global displacement off the different European peoples.
Sadly though, you will get called a cuck if you don't abide by GTKRWN.
That aside, though, if I stay persistent and argue patiently with the overzealous ones here, I may be able to shift the coursse of action that is taken, even if just locally and to a small degree.
Also; one would ususally expect shills to spread misinfo and simply sabotage blatantly, but what is much more popular is to "agree and amplify".
So a part of the extremism you see here may be a consequence of that, jsut so you know.
But all it takes is a counter-narrative and some patience.

>many nations from central europe survive without state 100-200 years, jews even longer
these peoples survived because of the existence of powerful benevolant states they resided within or beside which kept competing states from exploiting them. you are a fool.

You are just a fool. State is just a tool for a nation and nation is doomed without its culture.
Thats why poles come back after partitions and genocide attampts from its neighbours and thats why jews exist for thousands of yers when everyone shit one them.
Enjoy you cultural marxism or as we shuld name it, death of a nation.

>Yeah, focusing inside rather than outside should be at the core of any project fighting global displacement off the different European peoples.
I wont agree that we should think about this like about fight, more like about duty, moral duty to keep shit together and dont allow others to destroy us also direction should be clear, up on social structure.

FTW, you guys are fucking retards. Like children lost in the mists. Golem (not a shitty fantasy depiction) is in jewish mythology clay figure that act on a words that rabbi or oter cabal mistic put into his mouth/head. And that is just what people are. Mindless clay that act on word/propaganda/tv/other bullshit that was told to them.
How you can oppose the jew is you dont even know basics.

You are fool. Jew are elitist and excclusive. You would have to prove yourself before beeing fully accepted. Also it is not like some random synagoge is center of operations.
tl:dr It wont work

Well he may go in but also be double agent at this point.

The jew is right it takes up to 10 years. We just have to make the holohaux real

To put thing into perspective. Try to go from level of typical Seba in Poland to level where you have access to post commie inteligence agencies officers to gain influence. There is no fucking way to do this. If you start at level of typical Schlomo you will never meet people that pull the stings or have some real power or knowlage.

>like about fight, more like about duty, moral duty to keep shit together and dont allow others to destroy us also direction should be clear, up on social structure.
Hm, that's a way to view it too.
Hard to come to such a conclusion if the ideas that destroy your people are shilled and pushed 24/7 by media and interest groups, though.
I would say, that, at least in West-Europe it is a fight of sorts.
Pic related is quite literally the truth about the way the party is being treated that only simply wants to halt the mass-immigration.
I think you don't really have the context of how it looks here.
I was in Poland, and hell, it was nice, no niggers, only ever saw one in like 2 weeks.
When one is at such a stage as a country/community/local group then there is only need to focus inside, but what we are having here is quit literally an outside assoult.
There was recently that one jew called Yasha Mounk that saaid in a well-watched TV show, and I quote:
>"What 'we' are doing here is a historically unique experiment of turning a monoethnic and monocultural society into a multiethnic (faggot omits multicultural for obvious reasons) one."
>"There will be conflicts and 'friction' (the nerve of this asshole, man..), but it 'has' to work"
Now, I am not personally an antisemite, as I see that there is perhaps a certain geenral direction that Jews tend to act but that can be said for almost any group.
But these kind of things very well elevate the situation into a fight.
Now add that the antifaggots are literally torching cars and attacking peaceful demonstrators that aren't even marching "against immigrants" but "against rape", it should be quite plausible why the situation should be handled like a fight in some areas.

Oh, wait, this is pic related, see above post.

If you believe that the only way to survive is anti-white propaganda and an ethnostate then you should die. States rise and fall, even Israel. Strong cultures don't need to have states in order to survive and many nations from the middle east survive without states 100-200 years, whites even longer. Why kikes are such pussies and idiots?

Well if you think that race matter and culture dont or less then why you dont become Polish?

Oh wewll, Polack, it was nice having that convo with you.
I hope your culture and people can maintain themselves in the exterior hostility hurled their way.