Marijuana hate thread

Reminder that marijuana is for niggers. No self-respecting white man should smoke the herbal Jew ever.

get a load of this jonesing faggit

Crack is for niggers. Weed is for errybody

The jews are the ones who made weed legal in parts of the us.
We did it to make sure whites stay asleep

Any strong self disciplined white man should already know what such a drug does to ones mind whether it's positive or negative. Why are you selling our abilities short? Faggot.

World doesn't revolve around your feelings, buttercup.

Don't be a dumbass. Legality has nothing to do with this.

Been using it for about 7 years hardcore. Dabbing, concentrates, edibles, etc.
Decided to "get my life on track" and cold turkey quit. It's been 3 months. No withdrawls or anything like that.
So far I'm more clear headed, longer attention span, and am less forgetful. Hasn't helped much with motivation.
Overall it's a pretty minor vice but I think I'm going to keep off it.

I usually take a snap or two every day to keep that cool mellowness. Stopped doing it a week ago and I actually feel great. Better working memory, etc.; it has its pros and cons. Regardless, weed addicts should be forced pick weed like the niggers

Weed helps me keep a regular sleep schedule.

I agree

top nazis took amphetamines and opiates
how can goyim compete with pleb drugs such as cannabis

only retarded boomers care about others smoking a plant

it's a medicine

They also invented them.
> chad synthesizer vs virgin labrat

But I don't smoke it, pic related has to be vaporized.

It is also the corner stone of the drug trade. -ask this guy if weed is harmless

dude, smoke wheat

This is because the lack of motivation is an internal problem with you and was not caused by the weed.

I wish I could use it. I have a job that drug tests and will fire me even if I get an RX. Basically I have chronic pain, its mild but enough that it makes me not want to do things. So I have to choose between pain killers and sucking it up....since opiates are addictive and overkill, I just suck it up. Weed oil would kill the pain without getting me high, but Id get fired.

Fuck off pharma shill. The only reason there is a push against pot in modern times is because it is a mega cheap and highly effective way of treating a myriad of health issues. Big pharma wouldnt be able to turn a proffit off of it so they keep lobbying against it. They dont give a fuck about helping people. Why do you think there is an opiate crisis? People are getting hooked on pain pills, and yet pharma is making ever more and more addictive pain pills. Phentenol, rophentenol, each way more powerful than morphine. Why? Because its addictive.

Legalization would literally kill the illicit drug trade.

>▶
You're just mad pot costs a fortune in Australia because everyone hates you.

Probably the biggest reason to legalize, drug prohibition has corrupted everything it has touched. So yeah, let's keep doing the same stupid shit so a minority of asshole can feel the thrill of unjustified vengeance like petty little loser tyrants.

Stay sober aussietard

But what about hemp? clothes, oil, food, plywood, concrete, plastic and about 10000 other uses. is hemp for niggers then? is the strain of cannabis that's used for sleeping a evil thing?
op is a faggot
Sage.

>I don't like it so it should be banned
You sound like a liberal

It's best to quit all forms of intoxication. Find God, and raise a family.

Used to smoke for 6 consecutive years. Granted, it made me somewhat redpilled about the world, the rest is garbage. Money sucking, making me dull and lazy, depressed NEET I began to hate it and was still smoking despite despising it for about a year or two. When I stopped I had extreme depression episode now I am feeling better. Have a will to train my body and eat healthier again. Don't smoke that garbage.

If it was "good" why the fuck is it a SCHEDULE 1 drug? along side literal heroin thats killed 10,000's of people and meth? why is Trump's AG so against it? because its degenerate poison you retarded pot heads fuck off

It should be a felony to smoke that poison. We've lost too many white kids already

After 17 years of use, I've come to the same conclusion.

Oh look, its the bi-hourly pharma jew shill post.
Jesus Fucking Christ
I'm selling all my positions in pharmaceuticals on Monday. It's obvious Trump or someone is putting enough pressure on them over the opiate conspiracy to warrant massive shilling like this. it's been ramping up hard the last few months so something must be imminent.

Its called "cannabis" not "marjihuana".

Having faith in "democratic" system still?

Should marijuana be forcivily perceribed on niggers to lower there testosterone and thus lower violent crimes

Not an advocate. If you want to use it, use it. Daily users high all day turn into lazy sacks of shit. Drug is not a cure all and makes a lot of shit worse.

>Should marijuana be forcivily perceribed on niggers to lower there testosterone and thus lower violent crimes
Deliciously ironic statement.

>Daily users high all day turn into lazy sacks of shit.
As opposed to the non-tokers who spend their entire waking day behind a screen?

Fuck off Pharma Jew.

Your opiate-based pain mess are a Bain on this country, and you made a non-addictive, cheap painkiller (cannabis) illegal so your cartel can continue to rake in the billions while the population gets addicted, goes into debt, and ODs on your shitty chemical cocktails.

When you're so spiteful you have to make a post about a plant being for degenerates.

Uh. Yeah. I have the means and liberty to take necessary actions to mitigate this Jewish threat on my end. I am also empowered to influence the political system in virtually any way I choose given enough time and effort. At the moment, I simply choose to not invest in obvious jewish enterprises anymore. If things get bad I may consider getting into politics. So much possibility over here if you open your mind up.

>Reminder that marijuana is for niggers. No self-respecting white man should smoke the herbal Jew ever
I am sorry pol, i felt for the herbal jew like the little good goy that i am. to cool to kill myself tho.