Have you forgiven her yet?

Have you forgiven her yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/a/thread/161270156/#161274474
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I forgave her just as soon as I seen her. Miracle of the universe.

There is nothing worse than an Origami bandwagoner that didn't like her from the start.

I don't really care about any of the girls except for Kotori.

She was shit for like 10 volumes though.

You have okay tastes but Reine and Mukuro are far superior.

Where were you when Reine won?

That user really meme'd this into a reality.

I admit I found her annoying at first. But she nearly captured my heart in volume during Tobiichi Devil.
Still second best girl.

[x] Touch Tohka's tohkas

She was supposed to get redemption in that volume after all.

wait what?
explain please

How can I forgive someone who never did anything wrong?

That one user who posted Reine true end in every thread at least once.

Tohka and Origami are my girlfriends.
You guys jelly?

is there any pastebin or story shit? pls spoil me

Nani??

No? It's just a guy who posted that whenever a thread was about to die.

so its not real? just pure shitposting

What do you mean by not real? It is confirmed that Reine and Shidou were lovers.

>Reine and Shidou were lovers
no proof

What? It's in the novel.

then spoil me about their relationship, how, when and why?

He is right, you know. Guess why she carries the bear with her all the time.

you're lying, if it was then I'd have heard of it on Sup Forums, cakes never win, I know when they do

Mio/Reine was the original spirit. She is also Shido's mother and also his lover in the past.

Did you guys missed the threads or something?
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/161270156/#161274474
Here are some spoilers for you to read.

this is not as satisfying as I thought it would

>He doesn't know

It's just the beginning for something bigger. The fact Reine and Shidou used to be lovers also explains why he fell in love with Rinne in the first game since she was created from her powers and resembles her in some way.

It's even hinted in volume 16 when the girls are making chocolate and they ask Reine if she has ever been in a relationship before.

No. I have not forgiven her, nor have I forgiven Nepgear.

>volume 16
but bakaupdate says translation only go up to 13, i can't read moon

is there any other translator that pick this series?

You don't post in the threads, do you? We have summaries and volume 14 and 15 were translated by a FB group. That's how things are now since BT dropped the LN because DMCA.

>You don't post in the threads, do you?
honestly i don't

Yeah, there is a facebook group that translated the novel up to volume 15 but you need to join the group first, then ask for a password for the archives; or you can just google it because people already uploaded it somewhere else.

You missed a lot and are way behind in the story.

fuck it, i'm going back to read shitty isekai novels

damn it

Yes! Fak a dal thread!

Is the FB group drama bullshit over

Who is this nep?

You really missed a lot of discussion. One of the newer girls is actually good unlike Miku, Natsumi or Nia(she is average). Kurumi being a retard again. Shidou kissing the female enemies in the last volume.

I only come here once a month and i would appreciate a dal/nep thread

The best nep

Yeah, a new translator is in charge apparently.

user, Got an archive of that? Spoonfed me user
Last i read was about nia (different user here)
Depends is that origami or nepgear?

Some user already linked some spoilers. You can find vol 14 and 15 in google. Volume 16 has a summary but you will have to look for it in the archive.

That fat chink Clockfag is dead?

No, he is still part of the group but test reads the translations or something like that.

DAL and Nep threads are way too different.

>fat chink Clockfag
what? i do remember something about someone who doesn't want to translete a single shit except there is Clockkek in it
is that him?

I thought Shido's the protagonist of protagonists

I care for four girls. Kotori is one of them and is at the top.

Finally got around to watching all of it last week. Why was she cast off in the last ova and used for cheap gags in the >2 minutes she was in the movie? And the underwhelming role of Kurumi throughout all of it blue-balled some big arc that didn't see fruition to me. Will reading it alleviate this?

>Depends is that origami or nepgear?

What's the difference?

Yes. Origami in particular gets major developments.

who?

She gets her own arc so yeah.

Baka a cute. A CUTE.

no

I want to fuck Tohka.

The movie is non-canon and Origami was never supposed to be that relevant, she was only a minor annoyance.

While regular Reine is hot, young Reine is perfection.

i love her

Too bad she is one of the least popular girls in Japan.

Retard.

Someone made another thread.

Still likely any new translations will have the same rules though regarding no sharing and pw's.

If that is the case then why assign a new translator? The same shit is going to happen again. Seriously, this is as stupid as expecting people will not pirate games or movies.

Would you rather have the grown up, sexy Natsumi or the narrow-minded litle brat one, anons?
Also, Mukuro a CUTE.

Old Reine is much better, young Reine looks too much like the other girls.

Adult Natsumi is not even real, it's just a facade that normal Natsumi uses to hide her insecurities.

Didn't see this thread since my filter didn't pick it up. You guys want me to redump it in this thread or just continue my one.

OVAs are supposed to be side stories showing what the characters do outside the main novel to give them more characterization or at least that is what ss were supposed to do before turning into fanservice stories.

But can we be sure she's an ally of justice? She caused everyone's suffering, including her former lover's.

Tohka > Origami > Yuzuru > Kaguya > Yoshino > White Kotori > Mukuro > Natsumi > Nia > Black Kotori > Miku > Clock

The only girl she caused suffering was Kurumi and maybe Origami.

>Tohka first

Obviously Tohka is the girl. Nobody can defeat Tohka.

*best girl

Besides Origami, Kurumi and Nia. Who else actually experienced suffering because of their actions or someone else's? Origami chose to walk a path of revenge and ruined her own life in the process, Kurumi also had the alternative to stop killing but she decided to mass murder instead, Nia was tortured by DEM. She was the only girl who innocent and didn't deserve what happened to her.

But user, what is there to forgive? She is the best one out there

Otaku has this weird phobia of women older than 16, that's to be expected.

Retard

Why did you place Mukuro so low? Also, Tohka is a retard.

>Tohka that high
>twins that high
I understand liking Tohka because she has a lot of screentime but the twins are background characters at best; only Yuzuru got some development in volume 8.

Maybe in terms of look, some spirits are probably older than they look.

Though very little, I loved Yuzuru's development and I like Kaguya's type of character.
Not enough screentime for me yet but Mukuro was amazing in volume 15

It's not nice to call a girl a retard and to judge her by her intelligence.

Liking a character strictly because of the amount of development and screentime they receive is ridiculous. It sure helps but that should not be the only reason

Did you see her stats?

Yeah but liking a character just for her appearance or personality is not any better, especially if they don't evolve beyond that.

You are correct.
It should be a mix of their personality, design, and development.
"It" being the reason to like someone, of course.

Yes and I love will always her for who she is. So what if she's a little baka.

Almost finished dumping Chapter 1 of Vol 17 here. Didn't see this thread when i made mine, I'll redump it here when i'm done posting it there.

Thank you user. How many chapters are translated?

That's why I said I understand people liking Tohka, she has a fun personality, got some development and her design is cute but she they way she behaves it makes her look like a child and more like a daughter to Shidou than a love interest.