I need my guns in order to defend myself against government tyrann-

>I need my guns in order to defend myself against government tyrann-

>I come to Sup Forums to discu- (((1 post by this id)))

>this guy thinks drones and fighter jets win wars against armed citizens
>doesnt realise that fucking sand people with AK-47s are STILL fighting us despite our superior fire power
>thinks he has a valid argument for gun control when none actually exists
Kill yourself liberal.

just post the fucking English teacher copipe already

1 minute after OP post and assumes it is a slide thread.. I mean you are probably right as these type usually are but still 1 minute?

maybe if you keep bumping the thread you might prove me wrong

Honestly, I want to prove you right.
These threads are cancer.
Just the whole 1 post by this ID within 1 minute annoyed me.

Yup, one bullet in the drone operator should do the trick.

So now I guess we need to legalize the stinger

>shoots neigbour when he comes back from work

Canadian is synonymous with self hating liberal scum. Sick and fucking tired of this country. Want to move. PC bullshit has to go.

no point having a car if people have buses

This. Post the samurai user

One drone in OP and we can stop this stupid relentless bullshit.

Seasoned.

>thinks western civilian dont posses means to shoot down aircraft

So what you're telling me is that the people need to be as well armed as the military? I agree, OP.

op doesn't know what guerrilla warfare is.
or he's a kike. either way.

>A war can be won from the sk-

Why is it always a leaf that make these kind of posts? Is it jealousy? Loyalty to the crown? I've always wondered, it's been lietally a DECADE of the same ol type of meme thread

>This guy thinks that the us government would send drones and attack helicopters to blow up apartment complexes.
>is retarded liberal

kys faggot

A govt actually using planes, tanks, ships, drones, etc. against its own citizenry would be like performing your own tonsilectomy with a claw hammer.

You can't enslave corpses

How many times has the canucuck made this thread?

>Insurgencies can be won with superior wea-

>as long as they do it LEGALLY

When we refer to government tyranny we are referring to...
People who murder staffers who leak e-mails
People who attempt to overthrow a duly elected president
People who arrange for the murder of children to attempt to disarm us

We're coming for you. You will not escape.

OP also assumes no military pesonell will defect. Guarantee the freedom fighters will have a few stolen aircraft.

its an obvious slide...shils do this all day, tank vs gun?

sage

All it would take is one submarine to go rogue... and it's all over for the US Government

And likely the same goddam idiot every fucking day.

Seasoned.

I will fucking put every single dollar my hard working family has ever made, right now, right here, on the 100 million gun owners that are about to take this country back. I also want to see my own government drone strike the farmers that feed the country. Fucking do it faggots stop posting this shit on the internet and fucking test us. Test the rural and suburban retards. I learned how to shoot when I was 9 years old. How good are you? Can you catch up with 24 years of me being a killler in the next couple months? This is a declaration of fucking war, if you use any military assets against American civilians I will lead a revolution like you've never seen.

SHUT THE FUCK UP LEAF BEFORE YOU MAKE US LOOK WORSE THEN WE ALREADY ARE FUCK YOU

I like this pic of the Predator better.