Why is Portugal bullied so much on this board?

Why is Portugal bullied so much on this board?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goa_Inquisition
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuguese_Renaissance
youtube.com/watch?v=AOe4mkzBdCs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're 2nd tier hispanics.

>too much moorish / north-african blood in our genepool, plus too many angolan and monkeyzillian immigrants, ergo we're not white
>poorest country in western europe, we're better than shitholes like croatia but not by much
All over-exagerated memes of course, but is not like this board cares about facts and statistical data

Portugal seems like they should be relevant in European politics as a whole, but they're not. They made Fascism work fairly well, maybe only Hispanics can make Fascism work ex: Portugal, Spain, Chile.

I hate p*Rtugal.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goa_Inquisition

Croatia is in no way a shithole Alberto.

I quite like Portugal, will visit someday

Shitty economy
Fucked demographics and finances
Pathetic contributions to culture and science
Sent millions of slaves to Brazil
One of the worst countries in western Europe

Success breeds jealousy :)

both hands should be black

Are we? I never noticed it.

Because a superior version of the portuguese already exists

Is anything happening in Portugal?

What did you say about India?

Portugal isn't Hispanic

the moor shit ain't even true it's legit a myth, Portugal is pretty much 100% European

It isn´t,not even close to the majority of other european countries - specially germany, sweden, france, uk

>too much moorish / north-african blood in our genepool, plus too many angolan and monkeyzillian immigrants, ergo we're not white

Lies and bullshit. Portuguese people and spanish are not even remotely related to north africans (that was debunked decades ago),get a brain retard. And yes by race we are obviously white

Yes who cares.

Not so fast

Only a few decades of our history smash 3/4 of the rest of the world's 'accomplishments'.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuguese_Renaissance

really our greatest ally

Every country is bullied on this board, we're not different.

T. ALBERTO BARBOSSA XDDDD

because they do not speak spanish

Pretty much.
No country is an exception.

This desu. never seen it.

Every Yuropeen country is bullied in Sup Forums

We're african

They're afraid of our whiteness.

but it isnt. Europe ends in The Pyrenees. There's more accessibility between Portugal and Africa through the Strait of Gibraltar than there is with Europe through Pyrenees.

Portugal is our oldest ally I really like your country/people and go on holiday there every few years since I was 18. Only bad experience was seeing rabid dogs there when I went as a child but that seemed to be a one off.

>Portugal
who?

Try harder migrant mongrel, look again: >"Genetic distances and principal component analyses show a clear differentiation of NW African and Iberian groups of samples, suggesting a strong genetic barrier matching the geographical Mediterranean Sea barrier. >The restriction to gene flow may be attributed to the navigational hazards across the Straits, but cultural factors must also have played a role. ... Iberian samples show a substantial degree of homogeneity and fall within the cluster of European-based genetic diversity." >(Comas et al. 2000)

Since when do we bully provinces?

whats his name again?

Literally what I'm saying,

Africa ends at the pyrenees is supposed to be about our flora and environment, not the people dumbass. If it were they would've included the southern french.

Isn't Portugal mostly Berber rape babies?

this. nobody hates it. portugal simply doesnt matter.

who? this scottish m8? go learn about european penotypes brainlet

> Mostly

Completely. If you want pure Iberians you need to go to Spain

If europe ends in the pyreenes then, what is Europe? Islamic republic of germanistan? Fuckk off

Even andalusians are more genetic related to a norweigen than they are to a morrocan

The pyrenees thing was about the environment... it makes complete sense why he'd say that. Our environment is very different from continental europe ( outside the Iberian peninsula) but he was wrong in saying it's like Africas

Literally even Canary Islanders ( natives were berbers) are more genetically related to Norwegians

Thats a jewish gypsi iberian not a truly hispano conqueror

Sorry, you're right.

Now this... this is Iberian beauty

I dont know about spanish but Portuguese culture is more akin to morrocan culture than european.

Also vid related. How spanish language is extremely similar to arabic.

youtube.com/watch?v=AOe4mkzBdCs

>I dont know about spanish but Portuguese culture is more akin to morrocan culture than european.

:/

> How spanish language is extremely similar to arabic.

:/ I think it was 8 or 11% of our language has some arabic. But words like Alcohol and Talisman also come from Arabic and are pretty universal

Portugal seems cool. Would like to visit it someday.

That video is actually disgustingly subvertive.

Blusa comes from french

Pantalon from Italian.

I'm not going to watch more but that is a disgustingly jewish video

Crazy africans.

Every country is bullied here.

Why are you projecting immigrant? you have mental problems, portuguese or spanish culture has absolutly nothing to do with moorrocan culture ofc. traditions, religion, food, civilization, blood all compltley different.

>Akin
>a few cognates coming from Arabic influenced Spanish
>a few Words from entirely separate languages influenced BOTH of those languages individually, thereby creating a common link

You're the same disgusting piece of shit that made a Portugal hate thread the other day. I don't know what your agenda is but nobody is falling for your obvious bait. Everyone who knows anything about Iberian history or genetics knows we aren't Arabic or north African and knows our culture is distinct and can tell when you're trying to fool or subvert people. Stop your pathetic trolling you sphere of slime.

>hans' shock when the streets aren't filled with niggers.

I don't tend to mind Iberian hate threads or people lying about Iberia but that was disgusting on a whole other level. And most of the words those girls chose don't even fucking come from Arabic!!!

>be me
>go on trip to Germany with fellow portuguese friends
>arrive germany
>go to pubs
>germans looking sideways to all of us
>hear some of them whispering
>"go home syrians"

I mind Iberian hate threads. People think the success of a nation is entirely positively correlated with the intellect of a person and disregard random chance, invasions, natural disasters, natural resources, wars and a bunch of other shit. I also hate being seen as nothing but my race as if I'm not my own person with my own individual attributes.

Literally kill yourself I honestly hope you die. If you're a migrant spamming these shitty threads for attention you deserve to die and if you're a self hating Portuguese trying to besmirch our name you also deserve death. Also

>Implying they'd say that in Germany

Your levels of imagination are out of this world mongrel

also

>looking sideways to all of us

He's either actually Portuguese or someone who speaks Portuguese well because he's imitating the same syntactical and idiomatic errors a native would

The only word I think that was arabic from that was sugar, which as azzucar or something in Arabic. BUT IT'S THE SAME IN FUCKING FRANCE WITH SUCRE! Fuck that portuguese motherfucker, what an abhorrent piece of fucking shit, i'd slit his fucking throat like the moor I fucking am

People from Portugal look like fucking Turks, you really deserve it.

I don't mind them because i've gotten used to them. There isn't a day that goes by that i'm on Sup Forums and someone just has to call me a moor or arab rapebaby when I'm disagreeing with them. You get used to it. Plus it tends to nearly always come from 1 flag ( guess who) so I usually just ignore them. If there's a country that gets eternally shit on in Europe it's without a doubt Iberians

Suck my nigger dick

this is untrue user someone post the average faces pic about Europe

Because it's that weird country next to the all mighty and powerful Spain, full of gypsies and niggers like that guy who scored the goal in the Euros final last year.

There ya go

Mi hijo

You fail again bitch

What about Blanca Suarez in a hijab? So much more Iberian, no crees?

Americans are jealous of their whiteness

Mmmmmm i approve... But only for dick worship

>Sent millions of slaves to Brazil
> Millions...

This from a guy whose country was populated by rapists and whore, We cant' expect much education down under...

>2010 statistics

Yeah, with the refugee crisis you're going to have to adjust a lot of those projections upwards.

Not for Portugal, though.

Because it's the Greece of Europe.

a simple pca can't really show you that sort of detail on two dimensions unless the admixture was in the order of >25% or something, you'd need some sort of admixture/model based estimation like pic, which indeed isn't much

pretty much all refuges that have to Portugal are already gone :)

Because they are the missing link to Iberian Imperium.

We’re guilty of this and I love it

Oh shit

>Empire
>99% made out of shitholes

All you had to do was keep the colonies. That's it. Slavery never would have happened and the industrial revolution would have kept your massive Empire around as the world's superpower for hundreds of years.

>Finland

Continue speaking my language, you utter irrelevance.

Madeline McCann

The empire was most powerful over a hundred years after the American Revolution.

What fucked us was WW2.

GIVE HER BACK RIGHT NOW PORTUGAL

WW2 wouldn't have fucked you if you had just held on. You would have had the industrial capacity of the entire North American continent to pull from. Once the war was over you'd be the ones funding reconstruction.

>Brazil is superior

In what ? Zika cases?

It shows the essencial, that we are not, even remotly related to any non european population.
also that k15 comproves that. pal.

Well we’re pretty much joint at the hip with you anyway now.

Is there anything more pathetic than a Finn? Maybe a Dane.

First to reach everywhere,the other's just followed

oh sure but you know how it is on Sup Forums, with their one drop rule autism

one drop rules makes sense, for real/recent ancestry. By pre historic ancient admx, no one in europe is 100% anything,.

...Says the guys who cannot even enter his own country (Molenbeek)

>Molenbeek is in the Netherlands

Portugal, Portugal!

Coming from a gay lefty Bavaryan, this may not mean much to you, but I love you