56% meme is wrong

I just looked it up, and the number is much higher. Why do people say 56% then? Where did that figure come from?

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/interactive/economy/diversity-millennials-boomers/
youtube.com/watch?v=5wCWNs74264
dps.texas.gov/Texas10MostWanted/MostWanted/stillWanted
youtube.com/watch?v=TZ77xBgIA9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They probably count Arabs, turks, Egyptians, Jews as white in that number fyi

I think it's the children under 5 stat, which is actually 49% now

Source? Still doesn't explain why people say "56", thats a rather specific number.

>white
>hispanic
Pick one and only fucking one.

Why do people say this, isn't "Hispanic" a culture, not a race?

>white

There are 319 million people in the US, that's not good enough to answer the question.

All I know is they aint white, and Im tired of being grouped in with them.

STOP THE INTERNET. WE'VE FOUND AN INACCURATE MEME

>All I know is they aint white
Well, some of them obviously, but Hispanic is still a culture, not a race. It would be like saying that black Americans are "anglo" because they speak English.

Cuck News Network says le 56% of millennials are white.

money.cnn.com/interactive/economy/diversity-millennials-boomers/

I dont think it matters.

61% isn't much better dude.

what the fuck is a "white hispanic"

>including White Hispanics and Latinos
>Hispanics
>Latinos
>White
I laughed.

unfortunately, it really is 56%. The non-hispanic white, also includes Turks, North Africans, Arabs, Indians, and Jews

Nobody knows the actual number. They count people from North Africa as "White" too. Also Obongo's child tax credit scam was heavily abused by illegals, since they were a protected class under Obongo, they would claim to have 15 kids and get $40k tax returns. Yes, illegals can file taxes, they get a special pin number in place of a SS number.

youtube.com/watch?v=5wCWNs74264

Everyone involved in that thing is a mut or kike, and that cruz beta killed a straight blonde haired aryan.

they don't exist they are a meme.
"white hispanics" are as brown as Indians, worship voodoo, and are 5'5." It's basically just spics who want to pretend they are white.

for example, places like Laredo Texas, or El Paso are considered like 95% white for statistical purposes, but if you went there, gl whitey.

So 56% is the percent white for Millennials, not the whole US?

It does to be accurate.

>61% isn't much better
Well, 5% of 319 million being 15.95 million that's the population of Norway + Sweden more white people than not.

>white Hispanics and Latinos

What lol

People of "white" European racial stock that wound up in Spanish speaking parts of South America.

A Finn on Sup Forums told me that if you exclude middle easterners and spics, the real number is something like 35-40% whites in the USA. He said he had done the calculations, no idea if this is correct though.

Yeah I've heard that too, but where's the source?

No, it doesn't anwser the question. It just shows that the number is actually much lower

It's not correct. And don't trust Finn, they're worse than jews.

>is a mut or kike
kikes are the most goblino looking of them all

If they include white hispanics in the white category, it implies that they don't use hispanic as a racial category. Which means that white will include any hispanic who isn't actually white, but who is somewhate more white than he is black or native. is an example of this.

I don't have any proof, it's just what he told me. I don't know a whole lot about US demographics, but is it true that you get to pick what you "identify" as, as in caucasian, black or hispanic? and gook? in that case won't a lot of mutts/mixed people pick white intentionally?

It's a psyop meme. I thought everyone here knew that.

No, its a picture of 6 people with incorrect race listed. Not even enough to show a statistical trend of mis-classification. No source, so, for all I know its more Sup Forums fake news.

>As of 2010

If you seriously want to know how many pure Europeans are in America it is about 20% or less. The other 35% of """white""" people are mongrels that usually have 20-35% negro or native admixture.

t. dna testing company technician

I'll note that we don't report these numbers because that would otherwise go against our (((company policy))) and the (((narrative))).

Think of it this way, it helps to sort this out not just for burgers who are curious, but for all of our countries, because whatever shenannigans are going on in our accounting is likely going on everywhere else.

>20% or less
Provide a source, or you might as well be saying it's 0% or 100% and that's nonsense

Hispanic refers to people of Spanish descent. HiSPANic.They did a lot of invading down there, you know. European is European. Spain is European.

Mestizos and native Americans (ours or theirs from below the border) are NOT European, or white. Nor are mixed products of mestizo, native, white, Hispanic and/or black lineage.

If you don't know what "white Hispanic" means that's because you have not met any. I have. A friend of mine is married to a Hispanic man from Nicaragua. He is tall, slender but fit, quite fair-skinned, elegant, cultured, speaks multiple languages, is educated and has a good white collar career. His whole family are like him; some are even blond/e, and some have blue eyes. They are upper class in every sense and despise mestizos and border-hopping scum.

Mestizos are short and squat, of generally low intelligence and often criminal nature/intent. They are, quite frankly, usually pretty ugly. They are also generally dirt poor, uneducated and dishonest.

Big difference. Unfortunately mestizos breed like rabbits and outnumber white Hispanics almost everywhere. The higher form of mestizos does exist; the marginally more ambitious and intelligent, but generally just as aggressive and homely and almost always liberal Latino. White Hispanics are most often conservative, by contrast, or at least very much against illegal immigration and criminal behavior.

>Hispanic refers to people of Spanish descent.
Not necessarily, it just refers to people from Spanish speaking countries. Its not a racial distinction at all, thats why people even bother saying "white" or "black" hispanic.

The horrifying thing is that isn't shopped at all. I can't remember his name, but I remember saving a couple pics of him from like 4-5 years ago because of how freaky he looks. He's actually a politician somewhere in America.

>IT'S NOT 56%!!!!!!!!!!!

>it's 61.3%

I'm the source you illiterate mongrel shitstain. I swear dealing with Americans is fucking tiresome. Your shitty mongrelization has made sure your IQ has plummeted to

it's a meme you dip

>I'm the source
into the trash then

There is 10 people on the picture...

Anyway it's Texas.gov most wanted fugitives
dps.texas.gov/Texas10MostWanted/MostWanted/stillWanted

Yeah, exactly. Southern European heritage, Spanish and Portuguese as well. The best of them avoided breeding with the natives and retain their European character to a significant degree. These generally constitute the ruling classes of places like Mexico and other south American countries, and since they're well-heeled there and have no reason to move, there aren't nearly as many of them here as there are mestizos. Unfortunately. Of course, some of these Hispanics are in fact the powerful individuals in academia, government, etc. who are pushing the mestizos on us because they don't want to deal with them. So you could say that all this is basically European diaspora backstabbing other European-descended people. Europeans never seem to stand together no matter what continent they're on.

>Where did that figure come from?
Autists on /v who can't fucking shut up about /pol or politics for more than 2 posts. El Goblino Spanish Posting has been a thing on /v for awhile and it triggered them hard.

>10 people not 6
still a meaningless sample, might as well be telling me how many white people you met when you visited Disneyland

A difference of 5% in the US means 15.9 million people. There are only 8 million people in Austria, to understand the proportion: more white people than in your entire country.

>56 is a rather specific number
As opposed to literally any other two digits?

>t. dna testing company technician
proof required

>Provide a source, or you might as well be saying it's 0% or 100% and that's nonsense

There is no source. US at this point is such a melting pot that a race is an abstract thing. At this point Americans are called by how they see themselves and not who they realy are

check a link

Because you are all race mixed freaks. Kill yourself Mutt

>La Cretura

>any other two digits?
well, probably a number between 1 and 99, thats how percents work. 100 is the only 3 digit number in terms of percents

>US at this point is such a melting pot that a race is an abstract thing
False, you're just people that believe whatever the last meme was you saw.

The census numbers don't count all illegals, the number is likely much higher. There could be 350 million in the US.

Since like a third of the "non Hispanic white" population are wops or Irish subhumans, really America isn't even majority white.

23andme is a scam. IT's ceo is Anne Wojcicki sister of Susan Wojcicki from google/youtube. They are jews and they are responsible for gathering information about goyim.

23andme result are modified to fit an agenda, also they give random 1-2% of nigger or ashkenazi to people who have none, to support argument, that we all have the same ancestors

check the link i gave you earlier.

North africa counts as white in the muttificated states of america.

>One digit African DNA %
You mutts absolutely sicken me. And that's not even taking into account the Latin and Indian DNA

>white hispanics

>laughing in no electricity

Mutt

this meme officially has no basis. Its neither funny nor factual.

>this meme officially has no basis. Its neither funny nor factual.

Don't let these European so-called "whites" steal your heritage, brothers! Every drop of white blood you carry holds value.

Draw your line in the sand and defend your white pride! We must secure the safety of our people and a future for American children! 14/25, hold strong my brothers!

>14/25

nah we done for.

I was at a sam's club in Las Vegas yesterday, used to live near the area, and it was a decent one, it had blacks and mexicans, but whites were the majority. Come back in to town for the race, go there, and I swear, I think counting me, there was 6 white people in there in the course of a hour and a half.

you're making it worse you dumb mutts
stop talking about it and it will go away
ignore the posters

ah la creatura
el goblino

>white hispanic

also OC

>don't take pride in your national heritage
t. slavnigger

Hitler should have gassed the lot of your when he had the chance. Now shoo, don't you have some squatting to do or something?

North Africans and many Arab countries count as "white" on the US census

Subtract those and you get 56%

t. inbred yokel dumbass who can't cope with reality

>European stabbing other Europeans in the back
>Burger flag

You mutts are in no position to talk

>61%
It used to be 63% was the quotes figure around lol which then lowers to 56% when you factor in the illegals. I guess 54% meme should be the adjusted value, Burger.

Shariablue is the source.
Once upon a time, not so long ago, this board actually discussed things in homogeneity. We have always argued over racial purity, but it was more bantz than outright attacks against each other. Well one day, David Brock found his little trolls had no real effect over the posting here and set to work on division. It’s why you now see “let’s hate XXXXX" threads hourly. These threads did happen before, but rarely, and were specific. The Turk who used to pick on dead Americans got specific hate threads, etc. Now it’s just general malice wished on random groups.
Honestly, it’s just another way to shit up the board. All they have to do is post one MS Paint drawing, and some short comment about racial purity and the biggest babies (us) fill the thread crying about it.
Before (like the Turk posting dead Americans) these hate threads were manned by one person, and not continuously posted. Now it’s one post by this ID, or three quick posts to get the thread started. Then they’re off to change their flag, and hate another group. It’s simple devide and conquer because this board is now Sup Forums-lite. The last time we did anything united was two years before IOTBW. Every six months we used to terrorize the internet on some wacky plot. Now it’s just infighting over racial purity.
For you faggots who quote allinski’s rules for radicals often, you’re blind to when it’s used against you.

White kids are allready a minority in highschool and below. I don't know but it could be as low as 40%

Can someone make le 61 percent memes?

>Ameritmutt
Is a meme,too.Americans are really fucking white according to new data posted,and white births are up.Don't let those stupid memes get to you.Ignore them because they're only a divide and conquer tactic as to who is white or white isn't.It's horse shit.

>american white supremacists

He's right tho

Leftist are scared because white births are on the rise.The kike brainwashing of race mixing isn't working on healthy white Americans,and only works on their leftist soy pets.
Don't believe the meme lies.Don't let the kikes divide nor conquer us whites any longer.

>Hispanics are white
youtube.com/watch?v=TZ77xBgIA9s

Uh, no.

You have to go back.

To be quite fair he looks like youre average fin

What is 61% minus Jews, Arabs, Turks etc? 56% you better start believing in it

Reminder that they do this to drive down crime statistics.

This and it should be capped

The 56% takes into account illegal aliens, so it's actually the correct statistic.

Thanks. I’m just glad one person read it. Seems like if you write more than two sentences it’s rarely read anymore.

It comes from a pew research article that says when including illegal immigrants whites are 56% of the population

It is really sad how many times a post is made and it's spammed with "56%" memes. People here will label others as mixed race because they have a big nose or because they have dark hair that must mean that they are part black/jew/native/arab/korean. I wouldn't be surprised if people begin to call Donald Trump mixed race, lol.
I remember everyone being fine with eachother with the occasional "You're fat and dumb lol" banter. Now it's fun of people throwing around false information.

>getting this assblasted about bants
Are you new to the image boards friendo?

Is it sad when everyone spams "cuck" or "Swedecuck" at a Swedish poster? Get over it

Except the Amerimutt meme is funny because it's true.

you could have written "I am a white hispanic" and say exactly what you said in 100 words, El Hemmingwayisto