/SA 3/ Farmers to South Africa Government: ITS WAR

dievryburger.co.za/2018/03/onteieningsmosie-is-en-bly-diefstal/
archive.is/wj0d5

TAU executive committee, which represents South Africa's farmers, issued this statement.:

TAA's Executive Committee considers the decision of the National Assembly to amend the Constitution to allow expropriation without compensation, as a mere theft and the commencement of a process of nationalization of land and property.

The government is warned that they should expect many farmers to regard it as a declaration of war. No one stole ground. It has been bought and many mortgages are or are still being paid for the most expensive, and worked from sunrise to sunset to pay the ground and to make sure that there is food at each table. Nobody will give away goodness, regardless of the country's Constitution. Theft remains theft, even if it is authorized in a constitution.

People who are currently in the process of buying property already ask the question why transfer duty should still be paid to the state? They are now taxed, just to eventually lose everything.

Similarly, there is a growing feeling among farmers to keep up with the payment of land tax to third-level governments.

TLU SA is also going to face criminal charges against police leaders who claim that the land was stolen. In the past, TLU SA has already offered a R100 000 reward for anyone who can prove the land stolen. Nobody came to the fore, but the talk about it is still heard. Now it's time that those who claim it must prove too.

TLU SA, together with all the role-players who set South Africa's future first, will fight this policy, other than the political parties that try to implement it, clearly set their political survival.

News article about statement:
southafricatoday.net/south-africa-news/expropriation-motion-remains-theft-a-declaration-of-war/

TAU homepage
tlu.co.za/index.php/en/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtubemultiplier.com/5a9a637068476-pol-south-africa-happening.php
youtube.com/watch?v=TlK5cUS3K1o
bitcoinzar.co.za/buy-bitcoin-in-south-africa/
theguardian.com/world/2017/may/22/italian-mafia-killed-sicily-cosa-nostra
avantmaritime.com/services/floating-armouries/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3546081/Mafia-declares-WAR-migrants-Sicilian-gangster-shoots-innocent-Gambian-head-amid-soaring-levels-migration-Italy-mayor-saying-Sicily-s-capital-no-longer-European.html
youtube.com/watch?v=YeGAUVlIesc
youtu.be/wRWCK9zGynA
skybridgetactical.com/skybridge-contracts/africa-peacekeeping-program/
youtube.com/watch?v=m3D5oMHFukA
dievryburger.co.za/2018/03/onteieningsmosie-is-en-bly-diefstal/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Previous

>Afrikaners
>White

For our Boer-bros

Would still bang

He's the shill from the last thread.
Ignore the jidf shills

Thread theme
youtubemultiplier.com/5a9a637068476-pol-south-africa-happening.php
Ignore the EU kike

Murdoch Murdoch
youtube.com/watch?v=TlK5cUS3K1o

er time guise

I wonder how many retards will respond to him this time around instead of just filtering his ID

yeah read a study that the average afrikaner has traces in his DNA from khoisan, bantu, and indonesian.

anyone want to play hide and seek?

post google street views of white people you find in south africa

hard mode: don't post street views of suburbs or cape town

>he didn't even change his flag
What did I tell you. Is existing not enough for you? Must you waste what precious free time you have left.

i don't think that's the same guy.

Wonder if he really comes back for Rhodesia 2 Electric Bogaloo

Dear South Africain Anons.
YOU NEED CRYPTOCURRENCY NOW
Capital controls have been in effect for South Africains since time immorial. I work with an old south africian lady and she told me the following story about her coming to Canada way back when Aphartaid ended and things started to go to shit. Her husbands friend tried to leave the country on a plane with bars of gold in his suit case which he converted all his wealth into. He even got onto the plane and took his seat, only to be dragged off and put in jail for 10 years for trying to subvert capital controls. His gold was seized and never returned. They never heard from him again.
So this old lady, her husband and son decide they need to leave South Africa, but they don't want to pay the 50% exit tax to transfer their wealth to Canada. So they find a shaddy middle man who converts their wealth into some kind of weird trust, but he charges 15% off the total value. It took over a month for that money to arrive in Canada as this family nervously waited to see if they had been scammed or saved.
All of this could have been avoided if cryptocurrencies existed at the time. Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin can be used to flee the country with your entire wealth in your head, on a thumb drive, in a photo or even in a god damn graphing calculator.
And now with the coming civil war, I cannot stress this enough; Convert a good chunk of your wealth into Bitcoin, Ethereum or Litecoin. Get a ledger or Trezor hardware wallet.
With these devices you would simply need to memorize 24 words, get on a plane and leave the country with your entire net worth in your brain. All contained within those 24 words. Better than fucking diamonds, and you don't have to pay any middle man a percentage.
This has been a PSA because I fucking give a shit abouty you poor sods.
PIC FUCKING RELATED

whatever you do, DONT COME HERE. WE ARE FULL. FUCK OFF

Oh, look what I just found. Who could be friendly along these routes.

you're the real EU shill from the last thread. I had a feeling you were a Dutch faggot

These routes are universal, illegal goods come through these locations en masse. This means vehicles, weapons, armor and ammo.

Cringe. Fuck off to /biz/ cancer

digits and this nigger is the first to die on ropeday

theguardian.com/world/2017/may/22/italian-mafia-killed-sicily-cosa-nostra

The italian mob declared war on the rapefugees, they're right over the water in Palmero. I bet they've got guns, and a fresh bone to pick.

We can't all be beautiful

Maybe you could find allies in Syria. They've got better shit to do than make any official attempt, but I'm more than willing to bet that there will be sympathizers in their midst, if not people who'll sell you for profit's sake regardless of who you are.

refugee lover detected.

Just offering encouragement doesn't seem to be needed, the Saffers are tough cunts

How can we actively HELP here? What can we do that you guys need?

Is the Cosa Nostra still big?

Wow...women don't get better-looking than Candice.

Holy shit. Muh fucking dick.

they don't need imaginary tokens they need artillery

Why do you think I'm trying so hard to figure something out here, I need help, dammit.
Powerful enough that they got a revenge killing levelled against them, apparently.

Fuck you nigger he speaks the truth.

Floating armories exist around the High Risk Area by Somalia and the Red Sea. They'd meet somewhere else for a large enough order, I'm sure of it. Some brit should give a couple a shout, most of the companies are English.
avantmaritime.com/services/floating-armouries/

If it was "stolen" off anyone it was the Xhosa, and they're not the ones who'll get it back.

This.

They belong in South Africa. Last thing we need are these "white" South Africans flooding into European countries. We already have enough non-whites.

They should move to an African country that actually wants them.

get out or we'll start posting dead saffers again
btw, they're all blonde

The red sea would be ideal, I'll give you 3 guesses why they operate right next to a trafficking hotspot. From there they could be moved towards the zone of operations.

I promise you half of those greasy faggots are using them in order to smuggle drugs
mob is not our friends, Tony Soprano isn't real

Coin shilling belongs on /biz/ and no he is just a silly bag holder. The currency of choice in SA are bullets, water, guns and food, maybe dollars and euros but not silly stupid internet money, and sure as hell not some shit gimmicks like a hww.

>theguardian.com/world/2017/may/22/italian-mafia-killed-sicily-cosa-nostra

What does that article have to do with refugees?

Ports will already be secured at that point to go directly to SA, the only possible issue would be involvement from whoever in the form of blockades.

Yeah no shit, very few people will ever be your friend completely unrelated to what you can provide for them. What they can provide for us is illicit hardware, and what we can provide them is money, therefore, we are friends for the time being. They operate out of Sicily, one of the primary trafficking ports to and from Africa, I think it's a good fit.

Fuck off Eu-Slave!!!! Kil Yourself! K plz? Thx!

So just up the road in Zimbabwe this same exact thing happened and it resulted in a brutal famine.
Are niggers really this stupid? What makes them think it will turn out OK this time around?

>Ports will already be secured at that point to go directly to SA, the only possible issue would be involvement from whoever in the form of blockades.
By what point, this starts with us. This matters, this isn't memes tonight. Are you ready to make a difference?

he linked the wrong article, but on several occasions ''the mob'' has claimed to disapprove of refugees. In reality it was just a dumb liberal Media story that never had any credibility. The mob employs the niggers, they're scumbags

Oh, not much. Here's the story from a year later.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3546081/Mafia-declares-WAR-migrants-Sicilian-gangster-shoots-innocent-Gambian-head-amid-soaring-levels-migration-Italy-mayor-saying-Sicily-s-capital-no-longer-European.html

Cosa Nostra prefers an italian italy more than it prefers lined pockets.

>youtube.com/watch?v=YeGAUVlIesc

kek

What makes you think niggers are smart enough to even attempt to consider such a thing.

>By what point, this starts with us
It 100% doesn't. Everything hinges on what the Boer does.

>Zimbabwe took rightful clay
>Not prospering because the white man is still keeping them down with sanctions

There you go, the mindset in two sentences

So you would surrender yourself to the whims of history? Maybe the west deserves their death. Don't pretend this is a fucking game anymore, this is the beginning of our rebirth, or the beginning of the end. You will decide this as much as the Boers.

reminder that there is 4 million whites there
the entire population of Ireland

This is legit. Blood is everything in the Italian Mafia.

I remember Richard Kuklinski saying that even though he was their favorite hitman, they never allowed him to become a made man because he didn't have Italian roots.

Take it easy their FBI, don't go full bowl cut and pay attention to what's going on, on the ground.

>their FBI
*there

Lookie here, the floating armor has locations on land.

You want to see a picture of my cock, or my face? I can guarantee you that there's none of either on the internet right now.

I haven't even implied anything a tiny bit illegal. There is absolutely nothing illegal about making a dedicated plan to go fight a defensive war for what is right in a different country.

Oh I don't think they're smart at all.
Sending armed gangs to ransack your own country's farmland is next level stupid.
Doing it twice is god-tier stupidity.

I'm sure they're watching this develop. It's absolutely ludicrous to imagine their power is unlimited, but all they need to do is get the guns from Sicily into the hands of good actors on the other side of the water. Surely that's doable.

a black african a fish, you feed him for a day. you give him a fishing rod, he sells it for drugs and alcohol.

>There is absolutely nothing illegal about making a dedicated plan to go fight a defensive war for what is right in a different country.
Make sure the lines don't blur between offensive and defensive.

The lines have been drawn already. Their legislature boasts about how the whites aren't being killed yet. It's defensive to make sure it's them first.

you talk all retarded and sound like a fag
leave

Is that Warren Zevons Rolland the Thompson Gunner?
youtu.be/wRWCK9zGynA

skybridgetactical.com/skybridge-contracts/africa-peacekeeping-program/

Found someone who can properly train some people in the continent. They specialize in advising and teaching others. All the well wishing in the world falls apart if you're an untrained force. Still probably win against niggers desu, but don't go thinking your invincible. Armies need officers, and officers need training.

Julius Malema is targeting the one white mayor in South Africa.

What a sick puppy.

youtube.com/watch?v=m3D5oMHFukA

you'd think they'd form militias at this point

Can't form militias without supplies, help me find them

>The government is warned that they should expect many farmers to regard it as a declaration of war. No one stole ground.
>Nobody will give away goodness, regardless of the country's Constitution. Theft remains theft, even if it is authorized in a constitution.

The Chad Afrikaner

>white logic:
Let's use those pipes to channel water to our fields so we can irrigate them and grow crops. With some hard work we can produce enough food for our entire community and create a steady income for our family.

>black logic:
Let's take those pipes to the scrapyard and paid yo. Imma get blinged out en sheeit.
It da white man fault we hungry dawg.

There are 3 car dealerships in cape town. These could be appropriated for the war effort. I don't know where the fuck else a person finds a car in africa other than in bulk deals from toyota to the taliban.

take that EU flag and stick it right up your fucking ass

there's a lot less if you don't count liberals who enabled this

>Are niggers really this stupid?
Absolutely.

Come back to us! Ignore the shills saying otherwise. We are Brothers!

Some of those people who voted to end apartheid were not necessarily liberal. They just didn't see a future with all the harsh economic sanctions the rest of the world put on SA.

I'd support the Boers, why are some of you eurotrash symbol fags so against this. Jeez...

after the shit your country/region has gone through, you of all people would understand this. Nice to see a Bangla-bro posting

compendious

flag

>dievryburger.co.za/2018/03/onteieningsmosie-is-en-bly-diefstal/
This is retarded Dutch.

Then they were retarded for not taking the German route and saying "fuck the rest of the world we'll subsist by ourselves".

>wanting italian jew to South Africa.
Ok goy, we'll help, for a little (((price)))

Honor your history kankerhomo

Rare Jew with Honor.
Hello unicorn

Fuggin whatever, kike, if you want to get rich working WITH the winning party instead of against us, I'll be fucking ecstatic to install a few extra seats on our flight to Mars.

It's just fags looking for easy (yous)

Can you follow this poem? "Die ruiter van Skimmelperdpan":

Op die pad wat verdwyn in die Skimmelperdpan,
By ‘n draai in die mond van die kloof,
Het ‘n bom in die oorlog ‘n vlugtende man
Op ‘n perd soos ‘n swaardslag onthoof.

Afrikaans is makliker vir Nederlanders te verstaan en praat as andersom.

Hoe klink Nederlands vir jou?

i see it too, can corroborate...

Meh altered 16th century dutch withoit English and French influences to be exact

Agreed

If only your kin didn’t teach mandela to make bombs, so you could collapse the country steal their missile tech and get more diamonds, disgusting seeing as how they stood by you, apartheid states need allies and you betray3ed them

why not just profit by working for both parties, and switch sides where it's appropriate?

Because one side will lose, and the winner will fucking murder you regardless of who it was.

That's what you get with your role in history. You can benefit the true chosen people, or you can be crushed by us. Your call.

Monero's lead dev is from ZA It might be a little pricey in Rand though