America is truly the home of the brave

America is truly the home of the brave.

Just look at how our police handle being drunk in public.

Meanwhile chav sluts are pissing in the streets of Manchester like a bunch of degenerates.

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-daniel-shaver-police-video-20171208-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=VBUUx0jUKxc
youtube.com/watch?v=lG2jQ7pmE90
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How can I become police in US? I just want kill people

Based on my high school friends who became cops

>be horrible student
>have mental issues that you self-medicate with recreational drugs
>have a massive sense of entitlement

Then as long as you can sit in a car for 8 hours without having a heart attack you're physically fit enough to gun down people

>hurr durr the police murdered this man
The cop clearly didn't fucking say Simon Says

Everybody is a man with a gun in the hands. Try without one to see what happens

What he said. Being a cop has it's perks:
>free service weapons
>turbo charged vehicle
>expensive radios
>vest to hide your bird chest, or man--boobs

>Meanwhile chav sluts are pissing in the streets of Manchester
I wish i was a Manchester street

poor tool shirt =/

>no sound
In the video the officer shouts to the man "hands up, don't put your hands behind your back or we'll have to shoot you"
>the guy does it anyway
>second warning
"please don't do this again, we'll be forced to shoot you if you do this again, do you understand sir"
>the guy does it anyway
>get shot

POLICE BRUTALITY HOLY SHIT REEEEE

this particular guy was a 5' tall son of the police chief

You just mad cuz u lackin

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-daniel-shaver-police-video-20171208-story.html

I dont know what crack youre smoking but clearly that cop told him to crawl towards him. He didnt follow procedure at all..

Fuck off copsucker

Your hired!

I already told you, I'm not giving you a gun until you tell me your name

Exactly. A cop could rape a baby on camera and people will still lick their boots its really pathetic. That man did everything that cop told him to do and got shot for it just for him to get away with it. If i did that id be goin to jail for a long time.

yeah so what. Someone points a rifle at you and tells you to crawl towards him while NOT hinding your hands no matter what.
>you do it anyway
That's the guy's fault, don't blame the cop. You must be suicidal to ignore the warnings of a man witg a fucking gun pointed at you

>How can I become police in US?
Have a low IQ. Seriously if you have an above average IQ you will be turned away.

Look fun

"if you put your hands behind your back again we're going to kill you"
>puts hands behind back again

If you want to live in a society where a mistake as minor as reaching for your pants is sufficient cause for the death penalty, then that's on you bub.

It's also worth noting that the cop didn't shoot immediately. The guy's hand was nearly on the floor in front of him again by the time the cop started firing him. Look at the video. Make all the excuses you want, but the reality is the decision to pull the trigger was on the cop. He is responsible for his actions, for a man's life. And you are responsible for the dumb shit you believe.

>Crawl towards me while your hands are raised up
the officer is retarded, it isn't even about police brutality, the officer didn't access the situation; how the fuck is a drunk man going to crawl without his hands?

the officer even looks like a degenerate, has multiple tattoos, has a history of violence, only because he has cops in his family was he given a pass to murder someone.

Like i said you people are pathetic you can clearly see he is just pulling up his pants. If the cops was so fucking worried he should have just told him to lay down and put his hands behind his back like every other fucking cop. if he did that then reached into his pocket then ok. but this cops didnt follow procedures at all then shot someone who didnt even have a weapon and got away with it. what a joke

years later you still don't understand the situation literally at all, and that's ok

it just means you're as retarded as the rest of the general population

By the time the cop shot him his hand was down on the floor and he didnt have a gun in his hand. Just another bootlicking retard

crawl on your elbows while keeping your hands up and visible to the person holding the gun

> Literally ignores the video and calls me a retard and act like he wins the argument.

God i will never get tired of this board

>the officer is retarded, it isn't even about police brutality, the officer didn't access the situation; how the fuck is a drunk man going to crawl without his hands?

The lady before him had no problem doing it.

she was sober

>years later you still don't understand the situation literally at all, and that's ok
This happened a few months ago...

Mutts are all faggots
>La Cretura

>Simon didn't say put your arm up, asshole!

Truly an embarrassment some of the cops in this country. But in all fairness, the vast majority of them are good guys. There are bad apples in every batch.

retard

>1:30
>"Are you both drunk?"
>"No"
>"No"

This is why police shouldn't have guns. Liberals should force cops to only have rubber bullets and see how far they can get upholding the law with just that and other forms of less than lethal weapons. If more cops die, then we have our answer. If cops cannot face criminals on a daily basis without lethal weapons, then why should the average citizen be unarmed?

Here's the video.
youtube.com/watch?v=VBUUx0jUKxc

It was released two months ago, the shooting took place two years ago. It wasn't a big deal when it first happened until they released the bodycam footage which was just recently.

Please all summerfags fucking out already.

>be American
>get drunk
>gunned down on the hotel floor like a rabid dog in the street

What a shithole of a country.

My uncles a cop. He watched this video and the first thing he said was that this guy should be fired. Just solely based off of the fact that he told him to crawl as opposed to just laying down and putting his hands behind his back.. He said especially when they might have a gun. I dont hate cops but this guy should find another job

youtube.com/watch?v=lG2jQ7pmE90

>In the video the officer shouts to the man "hands up, don't put your hands behind your back or we'll have to shoot you"
>"please don't do this again, we'll be forced to shoot you if you do this again, do you understand sir"

Yeah, that sounds totally accurate. Let's just check the transcript, that should clear things up.

Sgt CL: "You are to put both of your hands palms down straight out in front of you. Push yourself up to a kneeling position. I SAID KEEP YOUR LEGS CROSSED!"

DS: "I’m sorry. Putting my-" [inaudible]

Sgt CL: "I DIDN’T SAY IT’S A CONVERSATION! PUT YOUR HANDS! HANDS UP IN THE AIR!!!!!! YOU DO THAT AGAIN WE’RE SHOOTING YOU! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"

DS: "Please do not shoot me." [interrupted]

Sgt CL: "THEN LISTEN TO MY INSTRUCTIONS."

DS: "I’m trying to just do what you say."

Sgt CL: "DON’T TALK! LISTEN! HANDS STRAIGHT UP IN THE AIR! DO NOT PUT YOUR HANDS DOWN FOR ANY REASON!!! YOU THINK YOU’RE GONNA FALL – YOU BETTER FALL ON YOUR FACE – YOUR HANDS GO BACK INTO THE SMALL OF YOUR BACK OR DOCK WE ARE GOING TO SHOOT YOU! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?"

DS: "Yes, sir." [sobbing]

Sgt CL: "CRAWL TOWARDS ME! CRAWL TOWARDS ME!"

DS: "Yes, sir." [sobbing]

Sgt CL: "Don’t —" [Brailsford fires his AR-15 five times]

Not all cops are like this. Its just that when they are like this we dont do anything about them. Thus giving good cops like my uncle a bad name.

>Yeah what totally clear and coherent instructions we have here. Guy should have listened to what he said

>she was sober
She certainly wasn't targeted like the guy that was holding the air rifle out the window showing it off to the girl and her boyfriend. The girls boyfriend that left to call the police should feel great shame, and so should the shooter with "You're fucked" carved into his firearm.

this cop should get 30 years prison

absolutely disgraceful

Moral of the story, don't point an air rifle out the window, and don't have friends that are going to rat you out if you are stupid enough to do so.

How do you crawl with your hands in the air and your legs crossed, especially when you're not allowed to ask for instructions?

Why should not being able to carry out contradictory instructions be an automatic death sentence backed by the state?

I bet even if he fell on his face, they would have shot him

Im agreeing with you my comment was sarcastic..

this is utterly insane
send him to SA, let him be disembowled by niggers

That was a straight up execution.

My bad, it's hard to tell sometimes. People will defend anything, including this shit.

Eh... looked exactly like he was reaching for a gun... desu the situation was just shitty on both sides.

Existential neutrality on this one.

then again i forgot about all the confusing screaming before hand

yea... that cop should provably die but I wouldn't put any effort into executing him myself

Eh i wouldn't say execution. Just a huge miscalculation on the cops part. He did reach into his pockets but if the cop just told him to lay down and put his hands behind his back he could have just arrested him instead of escalating the situation like all power tripping cops do.

This is what happens when your police forces are trained by Israel.

>implying they receive training at all

Tell me this fuck ass got convicted for killing him.

No but he did resign thank god. The only reason why is because right before he gets hot he reaches into his pockets. No one wants to take into account how he escalated the situation for no reason.

I saw him reach for his back pocket but the guys face is looking down. How the fuck did this stupid fucking cop get away with killing this man. The guy was wreck and the cop just slays him.

Wow, what a free society
look at how free that guy was even when the freedom bullets gave him some lead plated democracy
I hope he tipped the kind officer at least 20% of his hotel bill

well to be fair he was waving an air rilfe out the window of the hotel.But that does not exscuse the fact the cop was just obviously looking for a reason to shoot this guy. My uncles a cop and said he should be thrown in fucking jail. And people will still defend this guy. its funny to say the least.

Like i said previously if he was told to put his hands behind his back and lay down and still did it fine. But the instructions this cops gave him literally contradict each other and were basically impossible to follow, He was holding out until he had an exscuse to shoot him.

This

Rubber bullets are still pretty shit to get hit with and they'll still have tasers so they should be able to do they're job.

>let me just shoot this unarmed drunk fatass with an AR-15 because my taser battery is empty

Getting drunk in public enough to have the cops called on you is degenerate and that lardass deserved it.

>What a shithole of a country.
>Be american
>have borderline third world cities in your country
"b-buh das jus niggers"
>have cops that kill law abiding citizens (the guy in OP, philando castile, probably a lot more)
"b-buh they shulda listen to the cops"
>have to tip everywhere because the employees aren't paid properly
"b-buh it's just part of our culture and rude not to"
>have mass schooting every 2 months or so
"b-buh teens are the problem not guns"

Wow america, do you just like being cucked in your own special way or is this some el goblino culture that I don't understand?

Yowch. Bong bringing the bangs.
>didn't post an amerimutt to seal that scathing verbal evisceration
Poor form.

>Not all cops are like this.
That's why I'm happy body cams are becoming more of a thing, so good cops have proof of being good and bad cops get weeded out, it's a win for everyone.

land of the freeeeee

>probably calls everyone's she's and complains that people get offended over everything
>thinks someone should be shot for drinking in a room that he rented from a hotel

Do everyone a favor and kill yourself

*sjws

Its da price of freedoms

disobeying the police is a capital offense

>when people say America is free when I can't collect rainwater in an empty barrel

The fact that America is free has to be the biggest lie ever told

You guys got rid of all the guns now you have no free speech and increase in terrorism by thirteen percent and rape gangs woopty fucking do. Stop acting like britan is perfect

>Cop makes you do the hokey pokey!
>You literally did nothing to deserve a police investigation
>Start crying because you know how this is going to end.
>You fail at doing the hokey pokey!
>Get half a clip loaded into you!
>HAHAHA HE DIDN'T FOLLOW ORDERS RIGHT! HE DESERVES IT!
>MUH BLUE LIVES MATTER!!!!!!!!!

>be british
>have no freedom of speech
>don't get shot

>be american
>be free
>get shot by police

>implying that britan people don't get killed all the time by terrorists even though there is no guns.
>implying that it would be better to be a part of a dictator ship then have the right to defend your self from said gangs and teorrists

Straight retardation

>when people say America is free when I can't collect rainwater in an empty barrel
Memes aside, is that true?

>You guys got rid of all the guns now you have no free speech and increase in terrorism by thirteen percent and rape gangs woopty fucking do.
That's true, we do need to regain our free speech laws and cut terrorism and rape gangs down, but I like the fact that when we do something like get drunk and mess around with airsoft guns we don't get killed, I like the fact that going to school in britain doesn't involve needing a kevlar backpack, I like the fact that I can go anywhere in the wonderful UK and not have to worry about a gang shooting me, I like not having to tip, I like that the police even in london are friendly people that earn the british peoples respect by charging head first into danger even when they know they have a limited arsenal unlike america cops (ofcourse the rape gangs was a shit show and even though I wish they'd fixed that issue faster than they did they still corrected in the end), I love britain.

>Stop acting like britan is perfect
Of course it's not perfect, but when another country has shitter qualities than us we can't help rustling their jimmies about it, banter is in our blood.

I prefer being alive to protest for my freedom of speech than dead for saying the wrong thing to daddy government.

>implying that britan people don't get killed all the time by terrorists even though there is no guns.
Terrorist don't attack us anywhere near as frequently as your shootings occur.

Reminds me of siege, but with Fuze killing the hostage

>OH FUCK HES CRAWLING TO ME
>CALL BACKUP, BACKUP
>FUCK, HES STILL CRAWLING
>WHAT DO? IM TO WEAK TO HANDLE HIM PHYSICALLY!
>THRES NO OTHER WAY I GOT TO KILL HIM, HIS SLOW CRAWLING ENDANGERS MY LIFE!!

The complete state of Burgerland law enforcement.

retards die everyday who cares

>retards die everyday who cares
Shouldn't you?
Let's say you do something as benign and juvenile as messing with your airsoft gun in your hotel room, shouldn't you be able to do that without getting killed?
Isn't that a breech of your freedom?

>bringing and airsoft gun to a hotel

I saw some kid in the playground with realistic looking toy gun, should i call swat to gun him down?? You think hell be able to crawl with his hands up? lol

>one million little white girls raped by pakis

Look at this blatantly retarded bait thread. And look at all of you blatantly retarded mother fuckers taking the bait.

>memes aside is that true

Yes it is. And as far as your second comment. Sure you don't have to worry about shootings but you guys still have high violence in other areas such as bombing and trucks running people over. Just because you got rid of guns does not mean all violence just stopped. People are still being killed is my main point.

>>one million little white girls raped by pakis
>one million little... ¿americans? getting gunned down by the police, a shool shooter and weinstein feels up whatever is left.

People can come back from getting raped and they come back disliking, can the same be said for the american equivalent?

>50 million 35-heuresfags

That's just not true at all.

it was a pellet rifle that he had as part of his job as pest control
he wasn't even the one waving it around, i think it was one of the two women he was showing it to

Pest control worker that was stupid enough to point an air rifle out the window.

i cant believe you cucks defend this.

That cop is a fucking soy-boy if I ever saw or heard one try to yell.

Yeah well at least cops get in Trouble sometimes as long as you are a forgeiner in britsn you can rape a 12 year old and get away with it. I really don't understand what point you guys are trying to prove

This, most people don't bother researching things. He wasn't a random victim, he got the treatment he deserved. People thought he was a violent murderer Vegas shooter 2.0 and he drunk himself to a state of incompetence in the situation. If you can't follow the rules asked of you, lay on the ground hands behind your head 99/100 times you'll be fine.