Come with me Sup Forums

>emigrate to an African nation with a horde of Sup Forumsacks, anyone without a place in society
>preferably one that hands out land for farmers like Mozambique
>pool resources and set up a farming operation
>rotate security, farming, breaks etc.
>live out fantasise of Rhodesian bush war
>spend our days on the final frontier of planet Earth
>import gfs once we get established

I can picture it now,

Looking out over acres of our crops resting on some of the most fertile land on Earth,

Chasing off thieves in the Hilux through the savannah,

Watching the endless herds of game racing across the lands before me

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/ol5Hx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A Sup Forums community would be less white than Italy

>the leaf strikes again

You're just jealous of my future qt african gf

You're a left wing retard, we should encourage Anglos to colonize the whole world and increase our population tenfold, nobody deserves Africa except for Anglos if we can't have it we should fire bomb the entire country and make it uninhabitable for the next 1,000 years

the goal should be to buy the cheapest acreage you can possibly find, anything more would honestly be a waste - for this to work you need other people to do the exact same next to you

>TFW no barefoot and pregnant boer wife waving at you as the wheat sways in the warm African wind.

After a certain point wouldn't the sevakans chimp out and massacre us

Some countries give 99 year leases or extremely cheap land to people wanting to set up farms, should be easy enough to co-ordinate adjacent lots.

Besides, you don't generally need a lot of land for subsistence farming which is an option.

Or we can follow Vargies advice an do permaculture

That's what the FALs are for

Boers should be enslaved and sent into the gold mines they're traitors to the empires and should be used as beasts of burden, they can never be considered human

Would gay lefty Bavaryans be welcome?

Hop on kraut

there's no point over spending on land or buying more than you need, you make the land what it is - obviously certain characteristics/properties of the land help, but the most helpful thing of all is a community

Teutons should be used as slaves and homos hanged

where are you going to get irrigation or water for those crops user? and why are you going to build infrastructure only for the blacks to demand ownership of it once built and genocide you south africa style

>Africa
>fertile land

Except for vast mineral wealth Africa is a fucking wasteland

Picture it in slow motion my dude
>Gonna take a lot to keep me away yay from youuuu

>and homos hanged

Oh, sure. Good luck getting a stunning, fabulous haircut.

Surely, I guess that's what it's all about, being part of a group of likeminded people who can rely on one another

>hilux
One-eight all the way man

Make sure to castrate the farm animals to avoid the problem America had. Iykwim

>implying an African country is going to just let whites buy land and farm it

In reality what will happen is they'll let you farm a bit and then seize that land without compensation

Kek

>have land taken with no compensation

There's water to be found and bored in most parts of the world.

And almost all those attacks were on farmers close to cities and in very small numbers, i.e couples, small immediate families.

Besides, don't go to a country where that happens

>more Anglos
I shudder at the mere thought of it.

Eastern and Southern Africa is rather good for agriculture m8, the climate is excellent

A bit crazy to think about. Every white from a western country is Rich by their standards. You could create so many job opportunities for the Africans, and bring prosperity. They literally won't let you do it out of ego, even if you let them take the credit.

>implying that the goal is not to provoke a conflict

Just to clarify, there are already people doing this right now

It's not a revolutionary idea

You can insult Sup Forums all day long but don't insult Italy buddy

You have some dried pasta sauce in the corner of your mouth, boetie

>You have some dried pasta sauce in the corner of your mouth

Why did this give me a boner.

cuz ur gay lol

Wut?
Wuuuutttt??

Guiiiiiiiiiiiiilty :^)

The only part of me a homo can ever make contact with is my fist

I hear they are putting alfedo sauce in the sausages now. What an age to be alive

>I hear they are putting alfedo sauce in the sausages now.

Has science gone too far?

Maybe Morroco, I hear they have cheap farmland and then we can holiday in Europe anytime we want.

>TFW you lived to see an age where a group of people from multiple hemispheres can have an instantaneous discussion, and it inevitably devolves into gay semen and cock jokes

This truly is the best timeline. Penis is the great unifier.

>New LARP colony thread
Just wanted to say that I will just enjoy the shitshow this time, have fun.

I planned to go alone anyway, just wanted to share my dream here

;(

I will go with you, little vegemitebro.

:)

when can you leave

Ok. But first let's get one thing clear. How many waifus by law is one permitted to marry?

Like, right now. My body is ridiculously ready.

My. Body. Is. Ready.

In Afrika, as many as you can handle

Yes lets settle and build our homes on cheap land. Great idea genius.

I would honestly love to do this, too bad I could never find anyone willing to go with me

Seriously, have you ever been to Africa? I've only been to Kenya once, for holidays. Achingly beautiful countryside. If the people there weren't so useless, it'd be paradise.

Well, who doesnt love cocks?
Straight women & bi/gay guys love em

Every straight guy loves his own dick, otherwise they wouldnt jerk it or care about it

You've never worked on a farm or a station have you?

I worked on my grandparents farm when I was younger, though they never kept livestock

You're going to die a debtor and a shame to your race.

maybe it's beautiful because they haven't got around to pouring concrete everywhere like a lot of the world

>implying I have a real race other than white
>implying I'm accountable to anyone except mysefl let alone all white people

>Buy 3rd world cheap land
>Build big farm
>Grow things that can be exported for profit
>Make beaucoup
>Save and only invest in things with a good return
>Get a whiff of shit turning sour
>Salt the land and take a plane out

Some good money could be made by people who are willing to not tie themselves to the land, people who can view it as a temporary earning opportunity not as a new life.

Have you ever been in one of the architecture threads on Sup Forums? Europe is an amazing place, the architecture is stunning in a lot of places, and the countryside is not too shabby either :^)

Pic related, it's Bavaria

And this is Tuscany, probably my favorite region in Europe.

Can you buy land in Mozambique? Seems as though you can't

I've visited most countries in western/ northern Europe and I've seen the glory

Certainly the best I've ever seen

Our bush capital doesn't compete

It sounds a little 'Tyler Durden-esque'? Fuck it im in. Can we larp Zulu please?

Just wait to resettle America after the nogs turn it into a wasteland.

Or go to S*uth America I guess, also >implying anything would change from the current situation even if that did happen
Yes that's allowed

OP please post crude drawing of our farming compound. Also it needs to be a quasi-militarized community, I like to larp on a parade ground.

If we can have a moat great, but otherwise I want walls motherfucker do you understand? I want great big massive walls like in The Walking Dead season 5 like the 'Alexandria' community.

When we become as advanced as Wakanda then I want some Tesla Coils or Prism Towers like Command & Conqueror.

Also no Swedes, Leafs or anyone who has the need to pray 56 times a day or speak to any other imagined dieties.

As a suggestion you might wanna visit the /offgrid/ board on infinity chan

i will now

Just clear land around it so you can see them coming and nail them with a 7.62

Hmmm...

In hindsight and after inspection of said /offgrid/ on 'hotwheel's chan' it suddenly dawned upon me that my low tier skills set of:

>shitposting
>larping
>Mongolian basket weaving

Doesnt bode well for living so remote.

sniping is better, that way we keep our uninterrupted views of the land.

Will we have internet?

Not OP and too lazy to grab a pen, but from the outside of the compound running inside in layers

Set of 15ft walls, set to be 10ft above ground level. 5ft dug down between the walls. Run water through if there is a large surplus

Aquaponic Layer - not only will it provide fish if you grow edible breeds but if you set them closely and dig them into the earth. 1.5ft protruding from the earth 6ft total depth spaced 1ft apart.

Growing Layer - This is where your plants go, I would argue for things that are short and love to be planted in raised rows as to further hamper foot travel

Solar Layer - Energy grows here to subtly hide this from the apes don't include any additional impediments build large clearly marked walkways. After dealing with 3 rings of bullshit if you make going across this layer easy the nogs should ignore some easily damageable and costly to replace equipment

15ft wide moat dug 10ft down with draw bridges to prevent ape egress

Living Layer - Homes arraigned for best line of sight, basically a circle facing outward.

super quick, but you build from inside out. the total Solar layer should start as 50-75% Growing as power requirements allow, decrease this by at least 25% each year. Investment should be solely focused on growth, with a small rainy day set aside for repairs. Make them have to bring the military if they want to fuck with you.

Sounds gay

Aquaponic layer should read

Aquaponic Layer - not only will it provide fish if you grow edible breeds but if you set them closely and dig them into the earth they would be a bitch and a half to cross. 1.5ft protruding from the earth 6ft total depth spaced 1ft apart should work.

Irrigation can make almost any land fertile.

I'll join, but only if I get a QT user boyfriend.
I have farming and military experience, so I can train anons in combat or farming.

>Sounds gay

That was makes it so perfect.

>but only if I get a QT user boyfriend.

Oh, herro

And I'm in, OP.
News tomorrow;
>Small group of homosexual radicals start international conflict in Africa after executing thieves who tried to steal their land

Maybe i have some kike blood in me...

>Move to remote part of a poor african country.
Set up self-sustainable farm..
>After time create own currency...
>start lending currency to locals...
>start lending currency to local government..
>start lending to national government...
>Call in payment for all loans..
>country is poor so defaults..
>Own the country...
>rename the country..
>make the laws!
>become homgenous..
>ban all jews, muslim, leafs, swedes, lefties, degeneracy..
>become natsoc..
>create army...
>enrich uranium..
>create nuclear weapons
>take over whole african continent...
>lend to euro poors
>they default take over country + make laws.
>anyone who doesnt want our (((loans))) we invade!
>eventually own the earth..
>launch into space..
>build moon base...
>land on mars...
>build martian base..
>build interstellar frigate..
>explore universe find alien planets
>move to alien planet...
>set up self-sustainable farm...
>create own currency..
>starting lending to local alien..
>hopefully you get the idea..

I mean, I like to think im qt'ish, but I posted by face on Sup Forums once and literally everyone called me a butterface and it did kind of sting a bit. You will love me though, right? :^)

Africa is so gorgeous. It's a shame it's such a shithole at the same time.

I'm not picky, user. As long as you're faithful, hate nogs, kikes and muslims. And aren't fat.

Wait! is this gay like homosexual gay or gay like sacred band of Thebes? If the later ok, but im not receiving.

Sacred Band of Thebes, user.

>As long as you're faithful, hate nogs, kikes and muslims.
I'm a lefty, I don't hate people in general but on an individual level, if they are assholes.

>And aren't fat.
I'm super slim and smooth. I don't lift weights, but I go for a run 3 - 4 times a week. Plus, I smell nice :^)

imgur.com/a/ol5Hx

Don't want to be fly in your ointment but you realize that some globalsit kike faction or another would send armed nigger soldiers or contract mercenary killers to exterminate you.
And if you farm you would never get enough money for the products you make because niggers get free food trough UN and shit.

Ok that's fine.. but no cheating on me with the chimpanzees we know how aids was spread from them and it wasnt from a bite!

>but no cheating on me with the chimpanzees

We are gay, not Canadian.

He has a point you know

Totally would.
>fit
>smooth
Would protect from African hordes

You need to explore more of Australia, there's no where like home cunt.

Reminder: If we try to the old jew trick, we cannot do it in central america they're on to it.

>there is an old tribal chief in the middle of Guatemala right now thinking, "Fucking kikes"

>Endless herds of game racing across the lands
I like to joke about niggers being animals but, I wouldnt eat one.

You faggots got independence in 1982. You should be swinging from a lamp post for helping the brits shit on most of the world and being the best goy before they got there hooks into the US.

always wondered if the heat had anything to do with how certain people from certain continents turned out (heat tends to make you more lazy and less willing to work outside)
southern yuro, africa, latin america....
then straya comes to mind
maybe the strayan experiment hasn't been run for long enough.