Why do people here prioritize race over all other things...

Why do people here prioritize race over all other things? It's been said time and time again that race doesn't predetermine anything in regards to how you'll do in life.

Race is a social construct and the world won't be any better or worse if it becomes more brown or more white. Getting held up on race is holding up real progress. The faster we dismiss our preconceived notions of race the better off we'll be.

If you disagree with any of this you're an actual racist who feels let down by his life choices and how your life is headed so you blame other people for problems created by yourself.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20592043
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>you're a racist

Sigh.

People here are literal nazis, they're obsessed with race for obvious reasons therefore

and that's why the nazis lost both the world war and the cultural war

>Why do people here prioritize race over all other things?
Why do you cmome here to incessantly ask the same question over and over again? Is your brain damaged? Checks flag....Oh wai-

Nazis lost both world war 1, 2 and they will lose the 3rd world war. Fuck Putin, he is Hitler like drumpf

>Nazis lost ww1.
Your mom gay?

Why do you try to claim equality over everyone when/ you're clearly not. You fucking retard.

>It's been said time and time again that race doesn't predetermine anything in regards to how you'll do in life.
Say it all you want, it doesn't make it true.
Genetics exist, different races have different genetics giving them different starting points in different aspects of personality and ability.

>Race is a social construct
Race is an evolutionary construct.
Blacks literally evolved darker skin to help survive constant sun exposure.
Whites evolved lighter skin to absorb more vitamin D due to minimal sun exposure.

Each race adapted to their region.
The fact that society attached a name and categorized people with certain features seemingly arbitrarily doesn't change the fact that different races have drastically different attributes.

Is that why you cant tell what race someone is by analyzing their DNA?

Is DNA a social construct?

Communism means we're all equal.

No, you're just a goof that doesnt know how to make money.

>Race is a social construct
O.K. then why are the fastest sprinters always black and the the smartest always white or Asian?
Why can we tell what race you are from your bones?
BECAUSE RACE IS VERY REAL FAGGOT

So when you are inevitably raped, robbed or killed by some nigger... the last thought going through your mind will be, "I could have avoided this, they were right."

Just ask Germany

>Social construct

It's been said time and time again that you're a faggot.

"If you disagree with any of this you're an actual racist who feels let down by his life choices and how your life is headed so you blame other people for problems created by yourself." Free-will doesn't really so no one's problems are created by themselves. Its all caused by a vast network of interrelated forces beyond our control.

So what I just heard you say is that race does not matter and indeed is a social construct therefore there is no such thing as white privilege.
Personally I love my white privilege and I also love to laugh at niggers and other assorted subhumans.
P.s we're coming for you kike.

Invest your money, pension and future into Africa and the Middle East.
Leave it for two years then get back to me.
The only reason it would have a chance of being returned, is if western countries continue to give aid.

And at the same time classes are totally real

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20592043
>The relationship between allele frequency and depression was partially mediated by individualism-collectivism, suggesting that reduced levels of depression in populations with a high proportion of social sensitivity alleles is due to greater collectivism. These results indicate that genetic variation may interact with ecological and social factors to influence psychocultural differences.

So collectivist people get depressed when living on individualistic societies, consistent with what Sup Forums observes
Nice find

the kikes can subvert twist any ideology except RACE

Race is an extended family. Also things like IQ matter. Even high-IQ nogs are subject to regression to the mean

>race doesnt exist
>if you disagree then you hate people based on their race, which exists

Show flag,schlomo.

you are your history, bait queen

Race;culture
Look what happened to Mexico
Spanish niggers ruined the race and destroyed the culture
Hey but Europe isn't paying historical attention to this part of the world or even elsewhere like the Hindus valley and other racial massacres
No one speaks Aztec and all the indigenous are almost treated unequal.
I hope your Starbucks coffee spills on your computer or laptop