Post anime or manga scenes that made you cry

Post anime or manga scenes that made you cry.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tM8nnOK8iv0
youtube.com/watch?v=qPCaktdR4AM
youtube.com/watch?v=I-Dp8MeW_nA
youtube.com/watch?v=89RCN7ulNpY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Watching Bebop in Japanese

This thread.

youtu.be/tM8nnOK8iv0

youtube.com/watch?v=qPCaktdR4AM

FPBP

This whole episode.

オカエリナサイ

>unironically watching English Dubs

>watching it in subs even when the studio/author themselves said the dub is superior

I've heard the dub, that's horseshit.

>people who aren't native english speakers thinking they know what good english voice acting sounds like
kek. its just exactly what WE do with japanese voices, except in reverse

Jesus fucking christ how up your own ass can you be to not accept the dub as superior.
This genuenly angers me, the actors in the japanese dub were inconsistent and too hasty.
The english dub has much more character and Spike doesn't sound like a wannabe Lupin in it.
Sincerely fuck you and get the fuck off my board you fucking /jp/ ass licker.

Gonna boil some eggs

I was 12, cried like a bitch.

did they died?

like a little bitch

>they cut this scene for the western theatrical release

It was a huge rollercoaster of emotions.

>2017
>still no Nunally bondage doujiins

At least we got one with some super rare blind vanilla.

Nice unsourced bullshit. Also outside of the main characters the dub is pretty shit. And even then the main characters just have iconic voices, not necessarily good acting.

>studio/author
Damn, that's even less specific than the usual lie.

Still mad.

One more time, one more chance

>not watching it in the superior russian dub
filthy casual

I want Sup Forums to leave.

Nuriko from Fushigi Yuugi

This pic is blurry, low quality and ancient as hell but people who know will know why I chose this frame

>replying to pasta
user, I

He said scenes that made you cry not scenes that made you laugh and start rooting for Rollo.
Speaking of which.

Fuck you.

You're welcome.

Also the part where all the balls fall into the bog. Fucking show had me so excited then it was all too easy

Unironically the most romantic shit in anime history.

youtube.com/watch?v=I-Dp8MeW_nA

Hiraya dying, i was like 19 and i cried like a bitch, funny enough the manga went south from there on.

Damn this scene. And I can't believe that they made ep 4 of both seasons painful for Renge. Who thought this was okay should kill themselves.

>not appreciating the most forced, stupidest, gayest, worst looking Code Geass official art
No, you are, for denying this is a work of art.

I can too fling shit at a canvas.

Proove it with an interpretative MSPaint drawing of an interpretative dance expressing your feelings right now.

The part that really made me cry was when she starts remembering everything and goes back to her old house and sees that everything is gone now.

Also this scene in full moon made me cry like a baby. I really wasn't expecting it cause of the light-hearted tone of anime, so it came out of nowhere and hit me in the feels.

My nig

Ah shit, I guess I cry again.

What kind of shit is this

I wasn't really supporting Shirley before that, but seeing how she decided to forgive Lelouch a second time and wanted to make him feel less lonely really won me over.
I really hated Rollo before his last scene(Just like Lelouch, I guess).
At least Lelouch ended up with C.C so everything is allright.

> everything is allright
And now you remember the scene on the graveyard. Shirley's mother had to bury her only daughter and her husband in one year.

>seeing another one of the countless displays of a generic anime girl passively overlooking her bastard of a crush being a cunt because she loves him, which was established since day one, won you over
It was a foregone conclusion. I kept rolling my eyes through the whole process. Her being so generic and little more than an uninspired, transparent Orihime expy, even her speech about reincarnation before she died, only made it worse.
Muh normal high school genki girl route.

>tfw not even pasta

Fuck, I forgot about that. Her mother might just have an hero'ed herself after that.

You gay people have no soul.

She's the one who didn't have any.

I know.

At this point we've established that:

a) Nobody from the original studio has openly claimed the English dub was better
b) No, there was no Bruce Lee movie that that fight was rotoscoped from

The dub is not bad, but really isn't better than the Jap. It is not on the level of Baccano or Black Lagoon.

If this made you cry then you didn't understand half of what makes the episode so awesome.

Explain

I dip my hands into this darkness

none because i'm not a faggot

Holy shit user, are you my lost brother? This was the best depiction of how adulthood and the harsh punches of reality suck

Why did she cry tho? It's not like anything bad has happen.

dubs are always garbage

Flatty-san died

Don't have any image to post, but
>I love you
>The kind of love where I want to marry you

Fuck you

I finished Shirobako last night and I was not prepared for this scene.

I remember the thorns killling him, what made the episode and romance special?

Among a dozen other scenes.

We don't need more samefags on 4chins, kindly return to your shithole.

/thread

youtube.com/watch?v=89RCN7ulNpY

i always associate this song with that scene now fugg :D

Not crying, but it Natsume Yuujinchou does kinda bring sadness and joy at the same time.

I tried the dub, its a pretty good one. But i still always prefer the original.

Natsume has a couple of really sad episodes. Mainly around inability of regular people to see yokai having a connection with them nonetheless.

>Tfw Swallow episode

For some reason media makes me a huge crybaby compared to real life so I have a lot.

It's been a long time so I can't recall the specifics, but the scene where the guy was in a field of yellow flowers really made me bawl. I don't think I've even cried that way ever.

>filename
>pic is of second worst girl

>hasn't been posted yet

>implying I care what a tripfag says

It was the only decent scene in the whole show

And it retroactively justifies and rescues almost every scene preceding it.

>Forgetting the decent to Jupiter's core

It still makes me tear up a bit.

God I hate diebuster so fucking much.

the eye cancer is making me cry