Shingeki no Kyojin

What is your most anticipated comedy moment for season 3?

You just posted it.

MY SOLDIERS!

That's the most alpha moment though.

Endgame right here, brothers.

Most alpha moment anyone has ever had on SnK. And best "death".

This shit is still going on?

wew
now the thread would be deleted

Are you ready to see Mike and Nanaba die in the new game? will you buy it?

Mods surrendered already

Eren's Titan theme playing when Historia punches Levi

MOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

it's a matter of time with generals with subject not in the spoiler week

Armong getting molested

this is the correct answer. Hilarious and muh dick

ZEKE, LEAVE THAT POOR MAN ALONE

The only correct answer.

Pic related of course, though it has high chances of getting cut.

>Manga version Annie: she is the enemy but Eren felt bad fighting against her, even if she is the enemy she felt bad killing Marco and showed some nice moments like when she smiled
>Araki version: LMAO look how bad Annie is and how much Eren hates her, she doesn´t smile at all and she killed Marco without feeling bad! Look how ugly Annie is with her nose broken!
It wouldn´t be weird if Araki censor the Hisu scene

>censor
Kek. Well Isayama also removed the embarrassed blush during Utgard in S2.

>tfw araki also directing the OVAs
he'll break her nose again

I guess he will delete the shower scene and Mikasa´s scenes will be longer

Funniest and sexiest.

Armin blowing that military police cuties brains out.

>Eren´s popularity fell with serumbowl
>Make a volume with other protagonists = good sales
>People will side with Marley because no one can´t stand Armin. Isayama killed way too many good characters in Paradis side

if it really will be like
>Ep 1: Annie's story
>Ep 2: Mikasa's Story
>Ep:3: Lost girls
then he might put more mikasa in the last one since it's short, I'd have preferred if annie's story spanned for 2 episodes because a lot would be cut if it's episode 1 as for mikasa it was only a dream so it can be chopped and changed

If you think about it, Reiner's harem of children is kind of like the Code Lyoko kids.

Now I want a spinoff of that. someone post the image comparing mikasa's forehead to yumi's

>Eren´s popularity fell with serumbowl
Nah, only Armong's did.

Eren will remain popular as long as he can be paired with manlet.

It's so sweet that Eren showed up in Marley just in time for his brother's wedding.

Actually we have yet to see that.

He came in third in that recent proxyfagged online poll.

>Eren will remain popular as long as he can be paired with manlet.
Not really, Isayama is trying to push EAr but it didn´t work, it only made more people hate Eren. Though him being in Marley can fix his character, Eren can be good when he is far from AM.
Isayama´s mistake is that he kills characters that are better than AM because he thinks people will like them more. I´m sure people felt worse with Moblit´s sacrifice than the Armin´s sacrifice.

>proxyfagged
Exactly. Could be just one guy. Poll by mail is way harder.

Vili looks like this guy.

I did feel bad about Armong's sacrifice at first and thought it to be a great way to finish his character arc.

The problem is that it got undone despite being the most detailed death scene in the series.

>Eren can be good when he is far from AM.
Nah, he's just as bad as Armong. The only one that can be saved is Mikasa, but only because she barely has any character.

ITT: Retards who blame Armin for Isayama's shit writing because they're braindead waifufags.

t. Armongfujo.

t. waifuwhale

I dunno, even if Bort got proxyfagged to second place through troll votes the results of that poll make more sense than the most recent mail one.

Marco being in the top ten is a crime against humanity.

Billy is based on Varg.

Stop shitposting about how much you hate Armin.

you eat a shitty pizza and it tastes horrible,
>pizza isn't bad the chef is
user it's the same thing, it's a bad character made from shitty writing, you can't say "pizza is fine but chef isn't"
they both suck

You just said it, proxyfagged. The top five was, to no end. That poll was worthless, if not for the fujos bitching in the comments.

>don't blame the chef who made the shitty pizza, blame the pizza for being shitty!!1!
You are mentally ill. Seek help.

Levi destroying that fucking ape.

At least it gave us the joy of no Armin and Marco in the top ten.

>he thinks we don't blame isayama
do you even visit these threads? we fucking shit on both of them

The pizza is shitty, the chief is shitty for making a pizza that tastes like shit. That guy is right.

Armin is a snow nigger.

>Stop shitposting about how much you hate Armin.
?
Also that's Sieg's beard.

No, you faggots don't. You only blame Isayama for how he writes Reiner and Eren, but never Armin. Because you faggots never graduated past middle school. And then you attack people who do like the supposed shitty pizza because you're so easily triggered. Literally Ieddit and tumblr tier levels of triggered.

If it's a mostly fine pizza brought down by a really shitty ingredient that the chef insists on sprinkling all over it, you are of course going to grow a dislike for said ingredient.